Member's Update Dec 24 Sorority - Chase against time E11

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome welcome welcome!!!

I hope everybody is having a fantastic holiday season. I am very much looking forward to 2019 to be a fantastic year for all of us!

This is our Christmas Eve update. Thankfully, it falls on my day and I get to present both today's episode and tomorrow's! Today, our holiday treat is episode 11 Of the University City Stories, The Sorority: Chase Against Time!

Aurore and Rylee Escaped their restraints, and placed their captor, Jake, in a rather embarrassing position. Now it was time to find Toni & Chase and make their escape! However Jake has other plans up his sleeve!

Meanwhile, Toni's sister comes to town and makes a rather angry inquiry as to the location of her missing older sister.

Will Aurore, Toni, Chase, and Rylee be able to escape the sublevel dungeons of Stern Industries? Will Tony's sister uncover the secret of her sister’s superheroine alter ego? What does Mila have planned for Ava? the answer to these and many exciting new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of University City Stories, The Sorority: Chase Against Time! Chapter 11 posts now!!

For members

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-11

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger.
US-S-CT-11-000.jpg
US-S-CT-11-000.jpg (204.42 KiB) Viewed 305 times
US-S-CT-11-003.jpg
US-S-CT-11-003.jpg (265.9 KiB) Viewed 305 times
US-S-CT-11-025.jpg
US-S-CT-11-025.jpg (323.31 KiB) Viewed 305 times
US-S-CT-11-029.jpg
US-S-CT-11-029.jpg (188.85 KiB) Viewed 305 times