Supergirl Loses to Ivy

A darker, full bodied blend.
Xanderdoesthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is my first attempt at writing a story. This is an alternate ending to the Supergirl and Batgirl VS Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy fight. Where Poison Ivy's mind control lipstick actually effects Kara. Feedback is greatly appreciated, I am new to this type of thing. Enjoy!

Link to the original comic strip.
https://comicnewbies.com/2014/07/13/sup ... oison-ivy/

Part 1

Just another regular day in Gotham, Ivy and Harley robing a bank. A simple robbery, very few regular men could put up a fight against Ivy, plus Harley was no stranger to using her hammer.

“I gotta tell ya, Ivy. I miss this. Two girls, out on the town—” Harley started as she prepared to slam open the vault with her hammer. Meanwhile, Ivy toying with her new toys. A few helpless security guards with their own guns aimed at their heads.

“That’s a good boy. Listen to your mistress. If I say “Pull the Trigger” you’ll all do just that… robbing banks and trains, just like old times Harley.” Harley swung her specialized hammer at the vault one more time, with one giant

“EXACTAMUNDO!!” and the vault door fell down. But, out of the smoke, two figures appeared. Supergirl and Batgirl, ready for battle.

“Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Lemme Guess, private party and our invitations got lost in the mail” Joked Batgirl

“Can someone say “Rude”?” added Supergirl. This would be an easy fight for them, with the Kryptonian their side.

“Holy back door Ivy.” Said Harley with a touch of fear in her voice, fear backed with a bit of craziness. And then, in a split second, everyone sprung into action. Batgirl lunged at Ivy with a forward facing kick, while Supergirl went to engage Harley. Supergirl was not the most talented fighter, but her overwhelming strength usually quickly won her the battle. She sidestepped one of Harley’s hammer swings, but as she went in to punch her, she got slammed by Harley’s modified hammer getting sent back into the wall.

“Well color me red and tickle me pink!” Harley let out a maniacal laugh “I gotta get me about elevnteen of these WHAMMERS!!”, but Supergirl was back up in an instant. And before Harley could react she grabbed a metal bar and quickly tied it around Harley. “HEY…! No Fair No Fair No Fair!” spat Harley

“I Almost felt that.” Said Supergirl with a smirk on her face. Beating up people like Harley was tons of fun.

“Ooooooh, poor baby… Want mommy to kiss your boo-boo and make…”

“Oh shut up.” Supergirl backhanded Harley, sending her across the room.

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, while Ivy was good at controlling minds, she did not have fighting skills much past a street level, whereas Batgirl was significantly better at hand to hand combat. It didn’t take long for Batgirl to land a solid kick on Ivy, sending her flying back to her mind controlled guards.
“GUARDS, SHOOT HER! SHOOT TO KILL!” Shouted Ivy desperately. The Guards quickly aimed at Batgirl, and took their shots. Batgirl made a move to try and dodge the bullets, but it would be no good, she couldn’t outrun bullets. Luckily for her, Supergirl can. Kara quickly jumped in front of the bullets, as they casually reflected off her body.

“So you do the whole bullets bounce off thing too?” asked Batgirl with a smirk knowing she was still living.

“It tickles” responded Supergirl as she leaned down to help batgirl up.
This entire time Ivy knew she was out of options, while Supergirl was talking to Batgirl she had snuck up behind Kara, this was her only chance at winning this battle… she hoped her newly modified lipstick would do the trick.

“Hey Princess” said Ivy as she grabbed Kara’s shoulder. Kara quickly turned around ready to fight, but by the time her head spun, all she saw was Ivy quickly approaching her, and Kara froze with confusion… why would Ivy expose herself like this? “Tickle This”
With one swift movement, Poison Ivy’s lips met Kara’s. “MMPHLUGH!” Ivy had gone for her last option, she knew that she would either win or lose in the next second” Kara had never kissed anyone before, so she stood stunned for the first few moments. Maybe if she had immediately pulled away she could of resisted, but Kara was confused, and Ivy’s lipstick had already began its work on her. Her noises of protest quickly turned into exhaling moans into Ivy’s mouth. Ivy had done it, her new kryptonite lipstick had worked on Supergirl. Ivy pulled away with a smile.

“KARA NO!” Shouted Batgirl as she dove towards Ivy, trying to stop her. Ivy saw the attack coming, and made a quick dodge.

“Supergirl! Hold Batgirl!” A thousand thoughts flew through Kara’s mind… why would she listen to Ivy…? But then she remembered how good Ivy’s lips tasted… she would do anything for Ivy. Supergirl made a lightning quick move, and grabbed Barbra by her hands, quickly withholding her.

“Kara! You have to fight it… You are stronger than this…” Kara thought on what Batgirl had said… wait… why was she here again…? Ivy quickly saw Kara resisting, and before she could think about it, Ivy kissed Supergirl again. This time, Supergirl had no initial resistance, she kissed back. Ivy pulled back with a wicked smile on her face.

“Silly Batgirl… She is mine now” Ivy smiled looking at her soon to be slaves. “Aren’t you excited, I know you don’t find me attractive right now, but in a couple moments you will! I cannot wait for your lips on my body Batgirl!”

“I’d never join you bitch.” Spat Batgirl, but an incredible fear at entered her stomach… she didn’t think it possible to lose… and in such a horrible way.

“Supergirl, hold Batgirls head still” Supergirl immediately listened, grabbing Batgirls head with a strength that Barbra could not fight against. “You’ll love my lips darling” and with that, Ivy leaned forward and kissed Batgirl as well. Batgirl tried to fight it, but fell even quicker than Supergirl did. She moaned into the kiss, as Ivy’s expert tongue flew across Barbra’s mouth. Ivy kissed Barbra for about a minute, she pulled away with a dirty smile. She had actually won.

“Tell me Batgirl, who are you? Who is that under the mask?” Poison ivy slid her hand up Batgirls body, and took off her mask, unveiling the beautiful woman known as Barbra Gordan.

“Barbra Gordan, Mistress” Ivy let out a little seductive laugh…

“You can let go of Barbra, Supergirl.” Supergirl listened to Ivy. Ivy walked up to Supergirl, letting her hand roam across her body, feeling her breasts. “We are going to have so much fun together!” exclaimed Ivy. Supergirl, I want you to carry us back to my Garden, I will guide you there.”
There was no way out of this situation for Supergirl and Batgirl, and Ivy knew it. They were hers.
Last edited by Xanderdoesthings 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

A quick bit of fun here. I actually own this comic in my collection and always wondered how things would have gone if the lipstick had indeed worked on Supergirl, so thanks for writing it out.

A couple of quick pointers: First off, spelling is important. The title of the story should be "Supergirl Loses to Ivy." And as for punctuation, unless you're starting a new sentence, you should use a comma either before or after a quote, like so: “It tickles,” responded Supergirl as she leaned down to help Batgirl up.

If you're starting a new sentence after the quote, then it gets a period and a capitalized letter to start the next sentence. For example, you did it right here: “Oh shut up.” Supergirl backhanded Harley, sending her across the room. But you forgot the period here, after the word still and before the close quote: “Supergirl, hold Batgirls head still” Supergirl immediately listened, grabbing Batgirls head with a strength that Barbra could not fight against.

Okay, so much for the fussy nitpicking that proofreaders get so much pleasure pointing out. Now for the other stuff like setting the scene and dialogue. I have to say that you did a pretty good job of it in this story. Even when you went off script from the original comic the dialogue was believable. What's more, the reactions of the heroines and the villains were logical as well. Keep at it and good luck.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great story. I love how Ivy dominates Supergirl and Batgirl and make them hers. Ivy mind controlling Supergirl as she was losing this fight was good. She knew she needed Supergirl under her control in order to win and once she had done that, get Batgirl under control as well.
beautyslayer
Neophyte
Neophyte

I hope Part II is in the works. I know it’s been a while, but I really want to see how Ivy and Harley Quinn will continue to dominate the caped crusaders and use them against each other. Really liked the kissing. Awesome work for a first attempt.
Xanderdoesthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good news! Part two of the story is out. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=33044
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I commented on the Part 2 thread but I'll say here as well, nice job.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025