TROLL FREE ZONE

Info regarding this website!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi this is just a periodical reminder that no one needs to feel intimidated here
IF ANYONE FEELS THEY ARE GETTING HASSLED OR PICKED ON BY SOMEONE IN THEIR POSTS OR IN PRIVATE MESSAGES PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF THE MODS OR THE BOSS HIMSELF
so WE ARE -
tallyho (thats me, arguably the best looking of all mods. EVER. On any site. Since the history of the Interweb began, and even before then)
DrDominator9
Disciple
SGWriter

or the boss himself

Mightyhypnotic

If you get abusive private messages KEEP THE MESSAGE and forward it to us, do not just delete it as a matter of course.

And equally as none of us are above reproach if you feel we are being unfair to you as moderators-

1) Contact us and state your case - we will listen and as we are human can make mistakes (except me obviously). The first point of contact should be the mod you feel is being unfair - put your side to them and if you feel uncomfortable doing that one on one copy in one of the other mods

2) If you are still dissatisfied contact one of the other mods

3) Finally if you still feel aggrieved contact the boss and state your case

I stress NO ONE HAS OVERSTEPPED THE MARK as far as I know and we have NOT had complaints - this message is just an FYI, particularly for new members

We all come here to enjoy a friendly community - If any one is not being friendly then firstly ask them to stop, and then if it persists tell us

LIKE NATO, AN ATTACK ON ONE WILL BE SEEN AS AN ATTACK ON ALL.
No one needs to suffer alone, help is a click away.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I second everything that Tallyho stated above except for the part about him being the best looking of all mods ever anywhere. That's pure rubbish obviously. Seriously, I mean, if he's so handsome, why is his avatar a picture of some old prop plane. Clearly he identifies with old things and thus must be nearly ancient himself. The only thing ancient that's good looking is art and artifacts, not people.

But what he said about this being a warm and welcoming and truly hospitable community is entirely true, the twit.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You're banned

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:giggle: