Bi-Weekly Review - Freedom Woman by American Damsel

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
spikeeagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Title : Freedom Woman Part 1 to 4 (Noticed that Part 5 is maid/power fetish, so I am not going to give you my review here)

Release Day : Feb - April 2018 (part 1 - 2/25, part 2 - 2/27, part 3 - 4/25, part 4 - 4/27)

Classification : Unrated/X18+ (MPAA/OLFC) - Stimulated Sex (Oral), Fetishes (Bondage)

Actors : Riley Reyes (Freedom Woman), Agatha Delicious (Evil Henchwoman), Jon Woods (The Boss)

Studio : Bedroom Bondage

Price : USD$42 (All 4 parts)

To Buy :https://www.americandamsels.net/en/mode ... 79de2de713

Plot :

Part 1 : As the story opens, a desperate plea for help from a bound damsel (Agatha Delicious) is sent by way of a video message to super-lady Freedom Woman (Riley Reyes). The champion of justice suits up in her pantyhose, spandex leotard, boots, gloves, cape and mask, and then she tracks down the source of the video to a grungy hideout. She finds the gorgeous blonde (in short skirt, blouse, pantyhose and high heels) cleavegagged and chair-tied and she promptly frees her. But it's all a trap, and the masked adventuress is attacked by two thugs. Freedom Woman easily wins the brief battle, but then the unsuspecting crimebuster is overpowered by the treacherous damsel she just rescued! The statuesque vixen instructs her black-clad henchmen to bind and detective-gag the reeling and powerless Freedom Woman (shown on-screen). Once the malevolent underlings have her helplessly trussed up, the vanquished lady is loaded into a car trunk for transport to a sinister undisclosed location.

Part 2 : Freedom Woman (Riley Reyes) has been taken captive under orders of a myserious villain, and now she's helpless in their clutches. The brave super-lady (in pantyhose, leotard, boots, gloves, cape and mask) is tied standing, still recovering from her stunning defeat. Agatha Delicious (in black lingerie and thigh-high boots) enters to taunt her spandex-clad damsel. The incredulous captive can't believe the evil woman would betray her in such a manner, but the booted babe assures her prisoner that it was all purely business. Agatha then gags poor Freedom Woman with silver duct tape and leaves her alone to struggle. The masked adventuress wriggles and writhes against her restraints, but all her efforts are useless against the tight ropes.

Part 3 : Freedom Woman (Riley Reyes) has been taken prisoner by unknown villains. As her captivity continues, we next see Freedom Woman (in pantyhose, leotard, boots, gloves and mask) kneeling, securely bound and ballgagged. The defeated damsel drools helplessly down her chest, nervously waiting for the mysterious man who arranged for her to be taken. Soon the boss arrives, an influential criminal mastermind known only as "The Coach." He removes our sexy protagonist's belt, and then takes great pleasure as he relieves her of her mask -- and her secret identity! The Coach removes his lovely captive's gag, and compels her to wrap her lips around a mounted dildo. The villain informs Freedom Woman that it's no ordinary phallic device in her mouth, and it will transform her into a submissive bondage slave. Influenced by the diabolical toy, she can't stop herself from sucking the dildo until the Coach ends the session. Will Freedom Woman ever be able to escape this dire fate? The story will be concluded soon!

Part 4 : The tale of Freedom Woman continues with a brief recap of "Freedom Woman Captured!" Our masked adventuress (Riley Reyes) has been lured into a trap by devious damsel Agatha Delicious, overpowered and delivered to an uncertain fate at the hands of the evil Coach. As this chapter opens, Freedom Woman is completely helpless, securely bound with ropes and straps on a bare mattress and silenced with a strap gag. A powerful vibrator is held in place between her thighs, and soon her depraved captor enters to gloat over his gorgeous prize and activate the device. Freedom Woman moans and struggles to free herself, but the bonds are inescapable! She tries her best to resist the siren-song of the vibrator, but it's not long before she surrenders to an ineluctable orgasm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Review :

Before I go into my review of Freedom Woman, let me explain how I rate movie in my review, basically, I will break it down into 7 different category, they are :

Actress (Hotness of the Actress and Suitability of the role)
Acting (Assessment of Acting Skill)
Action (Fight Realism, Fighting Choreography)
Costume (Hotness of the Costume, Degree of Difficulty to make that costume)
Peril (Level of Peril element involved)
Sex Scene (Hotness of Sex Scene)
Storyline (the overall rating of the whole story)

For each movie, I will give a based score of 5 for each category (Non-Explicit movie will be exempted from the Sex Scene score, so based on 6 category. And at the end, I will give my recommendation based on the score and the price.

md-1.jpg
md-1.jpg (22.58 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Actress - 4 out of 5

What else should I say? When you hear the name Riley Reyes, you immediately know that this is good. She is probably in my top 10 actress in Superheroine genre, with good looking and sexy body, nothing else I can say, and if you do not know who she is, then. well, I can't help you.

Agatha (played the evil henchwoman) is also not bad, having a typical bad guys looks but also comes with sexiness. just that kind of full on with make up (as oppose to Riley's light natural look) is a bit of a turn off, but I get it, she is a baddies, she was *Supposed* to look that way.

md-2.jpg
md-2.jpg (21.46 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Acting - 4 out of 5

Riley's acting is perfect, she sold the reaction well, however, point should be deducted off from her awkward conversation to herself (at scene 2 after she was captured and roped), she was supposed to be tied up and try to get away from there (her word) yet she speak it as if she simply speaking off the script with the uni-tone, almost whisper like voice. On the other hand, her action suggested some urgency because of the struggle, but the word suggested otherwise.

Other than that, the reaction of the situation is almost perfect, especially her expression at the end of the video when she was forced to come and her eyes just show you that sadness and the unknown, as to what will happen to her next.
md-3.jpg
md-3.jpg (27.83 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Action - 1 out of 5

The increidable lack of action in this is the major let down of the movie. There are maybe 1 minutes of action in the otherwise 42 minutes of movie. Where Freedom Woman fight off the 2 henchman in part 1. And with this, the fight is almost unbelievably bad.

I get it, this is supposed to be peril and how Freedom Woman getting vibed, but still, I can't figure out why the movie have full 4 minutes 22 second, just the bad guy carry freedom woman to and from the car, but only 45 seconds of fight? I will take 5 minutes of action than 2 guys swing carrying Riley to her car and back. To me, this is just unacceptable.

Costume - 3 out of 5

Points are awarded for hotness of the costume, or rather, how Riley fill the costume, however, i cannot give any point toward the costume originality, the costume is off the shelf, and simply put together, as a piece. Don't get me wrong, it works on Riley, but I just cannot give any point to originality

On the other hand, points are deducted from Agatha costume, while the black lacy "Corset style" teddy is the same situation than RIley's Freedom Woman outfits, but the fact that Agatha uses gather belt but no stocking is not very well conceived, the garter simply flapping around Agatha's thigh, call me OCD, but either you should put a pair of black stocking on Agatha, or take those garter out, I think you can remove the belt.

Peril - 5 out of 5

Perhaps this is the major selling point of this movie, Riley's react to the perilous situation is execellent, okay, sometime you would see her with these "Blanked" note (like when the 2 henchmen started carrying her to the car) but in all, she fit the situation well, and her reaction to the dildo oral sex and being viped is perfect, I especially like how she try to hold off coming at the end, and when all said and done, her eyes give you that "Wrong" and "Shame" looks is really perfect.

Nothing I can say about Agatha, her parts is small, and she did an excellent job fondling Riley.
md-4.jpg
md-4.jpg (27.83 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Sex Scene - 3 out of 5

No hardcore sex (especially expected from Riley) is a disappointment, if you compare this to Uninvited 2 or Uninvited 4 (Which I have not seen yet) you expect hardcore sex is where Riley shine. On the other hand, this particular studio does not do hardcore sex and that is just a given, so I cannot take out points from it either.

The stimulated oral sex scene is okay. Kind of hope that they release Riley hand so we can see some hand action as well, but there are nothing wrong with the how the scene is acted.

In all, it does not gain any point as there are no hot oral sex scene, but at the same time I cannot deduct any point either, all I can say is it was adequate.
md-5.jpg
md-5.jpg (22.78 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Storyline - 2 Out of 5

The major plot is that of Riley being captured and being fondled before handing off for slave training, there are no side-plot, sub-plot, twist in the story, And for this plot line, it's kind of long and boring for the whole 42 minutes of film.

The story too focus on how the two people (Agatha for a small part, Jon for the big part) deal with Riley, and while we all appreciated how Riley being vibed, and force to suck on a strapon dildo, that is not a plot, yes people liking the "torture" or "training" Riley gone thru would like it, but for those who are in for a good story, there aren't any. And hence point are deducted for lack of elaborating the story.

Total Point : 22/35 Average score 3.1/5
md-6.jpg
md-6.jpg (33.79 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
My Verdict

Okay, should we buy this movie? I am torned, because for a quality actress, this movie represent her works, however, behind the actress, the movie is let down by lack of element and storyline.

On the other hand, the lack of hardcore sex hardly justified the price tag, $42 dollars is a lot just to see an actress suck on a strap on and vibe herself, even as good as how Riley is acting. For that I could have bought something relatively similar but with different actress with just a fraction of the price.

Yes, If you are a fan of Riley, or if you are uber rich, but in general, unless this is on discount, I don't think this is a good buy for superheroine fans like me.

Thanks for reading this review, I will have another up this Wednesday (It's Sunday here in Sydney)

Until then stay safe and have a wonderful weekend

Spike Eagle.