My New Blunder Woman design on Genesis 8 figure

All Discussion Related To The HipComix Website!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hi folks!

Now that I'm closing some of my on-going series it's time for new projects and exciting new challenges. Here it goes the first preview of my new version of HIPcomix's Blunder Woman character on the new Genesis 8 figure as I'm moving definitively to DAZ Studio for the forthcoming comic works.

The idea of a 70's retro adventure is messing around since sometime and It will be my new Blunder Woman's adventures... At the moment it's only a idea so if you have some suggestion or you're eager to collaborate... I'm open minded and waiting.
Diana-Blunder Woman Retro Style.jpg
Diana-Blunder Woman Retro Style.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2729 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks good! Did you have to switch to Daz studio?
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah... I'm still using Poser 11 Pro with Octane plugin for the on going projects, but moving to DAZ Studio new generation figures for the new projects.

Thanks for the comment, it's much appreciated coming from you... I'm a great fan of your work and one of the people who led me to made my own built 3D comics since years ago.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I still don't know if the gen figures are worth the switch. I haven't seen anything stellar out of them other than too much realism. Plus I have mucho money invested in poser. Keep us posted on how Daz Studio works out for you.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Genesis 2 is a good solution for Poser users, she's a far better mesh than V4/M4 and has the advantage of the capability to use all the millenium 4 char textures and clothing, so you are able to keep using all those stuff.

Genesis 3 and 8 have a differnt UV map so old textures are unavaliable except using geocraft and they both are not supported in Poser (Genesis 3 works via free plug in but not at 100%), but getting the V4/M4 clone you still can keep using the clothing. In fact, all the Blunder Woman's outfit in teh render is V4 stuff but shoes.