Directory Of Services

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

A while back there was a discussion about having a directory of services on this board. Well I am happy to announce that such a thing is in development. Not by me, but some other enterprising soul has taken this on and it's actively being coded.

I have volunteered to be a guinea pig for the development of this new addition and this way we can all provide some feedback on it. I am waiting for a semi-stable release and then I will add it to the board.

In the meantime, what are some categories that you were thinking about?

I think @Heroine Addict was part of this discussion as well, but I believe one of them was Custom Producers...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for implementing this. Here's my previous post on the subject:
Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago
Would it be at all possible to add a section where people can offer goods and services related to the Superheroine Peril industry please?

I'm talking about things such as:
Special effects
Editing
Original music
Costume-making
Prop-making
Artwork
Original costumes and props from SHIP videos
DVDs, HDDs and other hard copies of content from legitimate rights holders only

(I was going to suggest model classifieds too, but that opens a whole other can of worms.)

If not a full section, could there maybe be a sticky thread in the Lounge for such services?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Perhaps there could be a services section for writers willing to do commission work?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Oh, I 100% approve this. It's time guys like @rklein got full props for their tireless service to the industry...