What do you want to see in the next Supernova?

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

We are putting together our August shoot which will star Rebecca Mason as Supernova!
NOTE: This episode will now star Natasha instead of Rebecca!
This will be a girl-on-girl action video where she takes on Nightshade as played by sexy Samantha (Sam) Wilde!

Nightshade is sent to take the defeated Supernova into captivity, but Supernova recovers just enough to put up a fight. Nightshade is prepared with Novanite gas to even the playing field, and the girls go at it. This will be a shooting. In the Extreme version, Supernova will be shot several times and die after a lot of sexy writhing. In the Peril version, the bullets will bounce off Supernova's chest and impact Nightshade, who will die a similar death.

Now, we need to hear from you, the fans! What other elements do you want in this video, taking into account the basic storyline above?

Blue
Attachments
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 7sm.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 7sm.jpg (355.68 KiB) Viewed 4941 times
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 11sm.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 11sm.jpg (255.97 KiB) Viewed 4941 times
Last edited by Bluestone 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

I know it's not so easy to do (location, equipment, etc...), but a fight with the heroines ending in a pool and trying to drown each other in low water could be cool.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
5 years ago
Hey Blue, that blonde girl is one of the hottest actresses in this genre....
Glad you noticed, MH. She is indeed absolutely gorgeous!

Actually, we've had several suggestions on the FF forum, and have been convinced to make Rebecca's Supernova episode a male vs. female battle, and will film it in September. In August, we will be filming "Supernova 19: In Darkest Night" with Natasha as Supernova taking on Nightshade in the same scenario as above. Below is a pic of Natasha for those who aren't familiar with her yet.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 31sm.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 31sm.jpg (448.27 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would like to see Natasha choked with her cape around a pole !!!!!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

As they beat each other maybe blood from supernova's mouth !!!
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey,
That's so cool that you going to do another Supernova. I was hoping if you can a chloroform like before and facedown scenes. That will be so awesome!! I love Natasha she is so great. But I also like Rebecca as well. Are you going to do Rebecca in the future fighting against Natasha like before.

Also, are you going to bring back Melody as Supernova or as Ultrawoman? That will be great.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:
5 years ago
Hey,
That's so cool that you going to do another Supernova. I was hoping if you can a chloroform like before and facedown scenes. That will be so awesome!! I love Natasha she is so great. But I also like Rebecca as well. Are you going to do Rebecca in the future fighting against Natasha like before.

Also, are you going to bring back Melody as Supernova or as Ultrawoman? That will be great.
Firstly, we're going to look at this thread plus the sister thread on the Femme Fatalities Forum as we're writing the script to try to accommodate as many requests as reasonably possible. The basic outline would be that Nightshade, a bounty hunter or superheroine for hire, will try to stop the rampaging Supernova with Red Sun Dust mist, since she can metabolize substances and then expel them from her hands. In the Extreme version, she ends up shooting Supernova dead. In the Peril version, Supernova recovers enough strength to snap Nightshade's neck three times after overpowering her in the fight. That is the framework upon which we'll hang the elements that you all suggest.

Secondly, we may in future have the two Supernovas fight again. We are also looking at bringing Melody back as Supernova Prime.

Blue
Get Your Exxon
Henchman
Henchman

Melody’s return would definitely get me looking up in the Bluestone sky again.

As would some battle damage, blood and torn costumes are great.

A little more humiliation would also be good, it doesn’t have to be explicitly sexual (though that would be nice), it can also be public - like having the world see Supernova defeated/disgraced.

In essence, I’m Looking for more than the Supergirl TV show (can you imagine if that Reign fight had had sexual elements). You’ve got the models and some good production quality, now give us something we haven’t seen.

Just my thoughts. Good luck with your upcoming shoots.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Get Your Exxon wrote:
5 years ago
You’ve got the models and some good production quality, now give us something we haven’t seen

I agree. I'd love to see you think outside the box more. Perhaps some bondage rather than strangling, more awkward stumbling and dizzy expressions rather than straight onto the back knockdowns. Mix it up from the usual choreography perhaps? We love your work and your outstanding models and quality but occasionally it feels like we're buying the same video over and over. Just a helpful critique. Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about tied up or hog tied and/or gagged? And any sexual element is ALWAYS appreciated!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I really liked the idea of Rebecca v Nightshade maybe with nightshade using an array of exotic/experimental poisons to wear down Supernova /depower her
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

sugarcoater wrote:
5 years ago
How about tied up or hog tied and/or gagged?
I'll second that. Also better when it happens to the heroine as a good girl, instead of a rampaging bad girl.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think I've posted this every time you've asked for suggestions yet I've never seen it in any of your movies.

I want to see the costumes get messed up. Tears, sweat, dirt, mud...

It really adds to the film as a whole.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

HeroineTard wrote:
5 years ago
I think I've posted this every time you've asked for suggestions yet I've never seen it in any of your movies.

Maybe one day we'll film with girls who don't mind being muddied up in a location with mud puddles... but I doubt it. LOL!

We prefer to use gorgeous glamour models who do not want to be perceived and shown as mud wrestlers. So, you'll probably never see this scenario in a Bluestone video. Sorry. Just being honest.

Blue
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
5 years ago
HeroineTard wrote:
5 years ago

Maybe one day we'll film with girls who don't mind being muddied up in a location with mud puddles... but I doubt it. LOL!

We prefer to use gorgeous glamour models who do not want to be perceived and shown as mud wrestlers. So, you'll probably never see this scenario in a Bluestone video. Sorry. Just being honest.

Blue
I never said anything about mud wrestling, just some tears or dirt visible on the costume. Pretty much every other producer in this genre has done it.

This reminds me of the last time you made a post just like this one and someone asked if you could do something other than strangling or gunshot death. Looks like you've already made up your mind and aren't really here to look for new ideas.

But that's fine, you do what you want to do. I'll stop wasting my time in these threads.
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Don't want to speak for HeroineTard, but maybe he means something like this, from episode 1 of season 1 of Supergirl, where she just got her costume naturally dirty when getting flung around by Vartox.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 10.10.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 10.10.04 AM.png (761.85 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

scwank wrote:
5 years ago
Don't want to speak for HeroineTard, but maybe he means something like this, from episode 1 of season 1 of Supergirl, where she just got her costume naturally dirty when getting flung around by Vartox.
Well, that we can do, and we have done tears and blood too.

As for what the other producers in this genre do, kindly take into account that I have never watched any of their productions, except for the odd snatches. I'm much too busy and not really interested in what other producers are doing. We wouldn't, however, be on the forums asking what the fans want to see, if we had no intention of following any of their suggestions. You just wouldn't believe the type of suggestions that we get from fans though, especially by email. Just for the record, we're not going to spit on our actresses or force them to perform fellatio while they are being beaten. Yes, I can misunderstand what fans are requesting sometimes, but I also feel that I have to keep repeating that our actresses are the most gorgeous women in the industry because they are glamour models, not fetish models. So, there is a line that we are not going to cross with them, because we do not want to have them quit the industry.

Blue
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

A little goes a long way, Blue. I always figured you didn't want to do costume destruction NOT because of the aspect of showing too much skin through the destruction but more because of the cost of replacing such costumes if they were too badly torn or stained.

A dusting of mud and a bit of bruise makeup is basically what people are hoping for from you guys. It feels unrealistic to watch a hard-fought fight scene and not see a mark on the model. Their reactions within the scenes have been stellar, I'll give you that. And frankly, a scene where Melody spit blood on the floor was a bit of a highlight moment in that regard. That's the kind of thing your paying audience is looking for. The aftermath of some physical onslaught, as a bare shoulder, scratched forearm or other logical result that might occur from a nasty fight after being shot with red sun dust.

I know you think we're asking for blood and guts and mud. But seriously, we're not. We're looking for an inkling of damage that would seem natural and something your models would be fine with. Hope that clarifies the position of many of your ardent fans.

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, part of the reluctance to do costume destruction is indeed the cost. We're not going to destroy a $1,500 custom made costume to sell a few more videos. Yes, we can do some bruising, and blood, and dust up the costume a little, if the scenario calls for this treatment. Perhaps, those who want such elements should support some of our group customs. For this particular episode, we are not contemplating that it will result in a lot of blood, bruising and a literal dust up. LOL!

Blue
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for the feedback, Blue.

GOB1985
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Sweat, jerky breathing, hair a little ruffled.
I do not want to "score" the girl because it distorted the trophy. :cool:

I loved having an opponent who inflicts internal damage (like, for what knows Naruto, the Hyuuga).
Without the attacker is even needed to hit, just touch.
And in the first moments of the fight, the beauty would not even perceive her wounds and considered it only as perverse gestures.

What could be cool would be a 2 vs 1 where she is confronted by an opponent who absorbs her shots and occupies her while his teammate (who could be a doll at the Chucky) attacks in a flash and retreats to a hiding place.
:hq:
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Some groping after she is defeated would be nice
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I would love to see some pantyhose destruction in one of the WW stories, I think that would be great. Pantyhose destruction is one of those fetishes that has a huge market and can be done affordably and on a budget.

For the BG character, I think it'd be a great seller to chain her up in a dungeon like with what they did to Yvonne Craig in S3 of the Batman tv show from the sixties when she fought Lord Ffogg and Lady Marmaduke. Take her utility belt while you're at it so she can't use tools to escape.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

In Supernova 19: during their action packed fight, it would be awesome to see Nightshade roundhouse kick Supernova in the chest sending her crashing into some boxes.

An idea for Supernova 20:
Supernova battles against a superhuman bad guy displaying her superpowers and hot fighting abilities, kicking his ass for a while! Suddenly he surprises her with some fierce combat combinations. Supernova starts to get the upper hand again until she is overpowered and defeated finally by knockout, spread eagle on the floor, face down.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ANYthing sexual would be great. And perhaps some ropes and a gag. Maybe hogtie her at the end (and perhaps take a few liberties with her then).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

sugarcoater wrote:
5 years ago
ANYthing sexual would be great. And perhaps some ropes and a gag. Maybe hogtie her at the end (and perhaps take a few liberties with her then).
Yeah, that's just not going to happen, Sugarcoater! I'd love to see it too but that's not how Blue rolls or his actresses. :sad:

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, wishful thinking. But figured it couldn't hurt to throw it out there again just in case there's a change of heart...

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

luther
Henchman
Henchman

Big fan and loyal customer ... what I would really love to see is some more spread eagle shots and when the heroines are KO'd or in perilous poses ... a slow panoramic of the whole heroine. And with Supernova, as much up skirt shots as possible ... especially in KO settings.

Keep up the great work and thanks for doing the magic you do with your lovely superheroines.

LexL (Luther)
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I’ll also throw in a vote for spread-eagle poses. You had one a while back when Melanie’s Supernova was suspended in restraints and electrocuted. Something like that again would be great with Melody in a spread-eagle, either suspended or on an operating table like you had with Emma G’s Wondra. Would help show off your models’ physiques too. So that’s my fifty cents.