Fun with PhotoShop

Links to all your favorite superheroine websites!
Forum rules
In order to add your link here, you must have a reciprocal link back to http://www.superheroineforum.com on your site!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH DAT ASS!
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batgirl can't STOP thinking about it!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (49.85 KiB) Viewed 10206 times
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH BOYS WHAT I'm going to DO TO YOU!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (46.39 KiB) Viewed 10206 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Daisy
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (73.19 KiB) Viewed 10177 times
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Was this before or after Robin was old enough to understand what's Daisy's thinking (Season 2 or 3)? After all in Season 2 Robin was still only interested in baseball.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Robin gets very distracted by Wonder Girl’s amazing chest!
Last edited by superheroinelinks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Marilyn finally captures herself a caped crusader!!! She looks so excited!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Egghead delivers knockout eggs to Wonder Girl, knocking out the beauty in blue briefs!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Penguin and Joker capture the beautiful Wonder Girl and make her dance like a fool for them! What a view!!!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Miss all you need is a mask & cape and you're good to GO!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

BATMAN you want to give me a BIG BANG?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh BATSY!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batgirl can't STOP day dreaming.......
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH BOY WONDER!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OMG!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (45.23 KiB) Viewed 10021 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Daisy Duke KNOWS what she WANTS & KNOWS what she LIKES! Batman & BONERS in TIGHTS!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Robin is taken by Wonder Girl’s amazing figure!!! Can he focus on crime fighting with this beautiful Amazonian standing in front of him?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Terri uses her feminine charms to capture and tie down the dynamic duo. She gets so aroused watching try to escape!!!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

How much teasing from Ginger can the dynamic duo take?!?!? They struggle while she laughs at them and blows them kisses!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Will Batman rescue Ginger from Sandman’s mattress trap or just enjoy watching her struggle in her orange leotard?!?!?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Can Batman & Robin concentrate on crime fighting while a very distracting Daisy waltzes around the Batcave in her silky PANTIES & PANTYHOSE?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Undine very excited to capture Batman. She immediately flirts and teases him!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Christmas CUMS Early!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (40.02 KiB) Viewed 9940 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Did I arrive at BAD TIME?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ummm....Batman I can TOTALLY see the cotton crotch in your PANTYHOSE!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (29.57 KiB) Viewed 9940 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

You boys won't be going ANYWHERE!!!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

There's NO ESCAPE from my vines BATMAN! I AM poison ivy!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sandman’s henchgirl drives Batman wild while she stands over him and teases him! How devious!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (161.63 KiB) Viewed 9834 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

nice thread you got here. :) Love all the femdom pics. :)
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

The Riddler sprays Wonder Woman with love gas and she’s now uncontrollably in love with him!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (97.91 KiB) Viewed 9691 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

from Dicky Faizon
Both Wonder Woman and Batgirl exposed to Egghead’s tear gas eggs!!! How devious!!!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (106.34 KiB) Viewed 9691 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

from Dicky Faizon
Both Wonder Woman and Daisy are captured by The Penguin. He ties them both to chairs and spins them to their doom! How painful it must be! Can these power pretties peril in pantyhose or will they escape?
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (112.88 KiB) Viewed 9691 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

from Richard Craig
Riddler is about to give Robin a shot of wake up gas and allow his sexy moll to have her fun with him. She tells her friend on the phone. "Gotta go sweetie. Riddler is going to let me play with the Boy Wonder. Oh yes we have him tied down to a table. What's that? Of course I'll take some pics to share." She let's out a husy evil laugh HHHHMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!!!! as she watches Robin start to CUM around. Riddler restraps his chest. "He's all yours my sweet. Have fun!" It looks bad for Robbin! He struggles to get loose. The Riddler'smoll stubs out her cigarette and lights a fresh one. "Save your energy Robin. You are going to need it." She ket's out another wicked laugh.
I always loved this scene with Robin strapped to a table in Riddler's hideout and if I let my more kinky side/imagination roam I could picture something like this happening to the hapless Boy Wonder. I am not the best with photoshopping (actually use freeware called GIMP) but turned out okay this time.
What will the sexy moll do with Robin? While Riddler watches. Someone from the group asked me why I often have the sexy women in my fantasy photomanipulations smoking. I just always loved the sight of a sexy woman smoking and it adds to their "evilness" so to speak when they smoke. Particularly in this current time with smoking being almost outlawed anywhere.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

from Dicky Faizon
Ginger sprays Robin with knockout powder and gets very turned on when he falls in front of her!!! Can Ginger contain her excitement, or will Robin be able to escape Ginger’s captive grasp?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

from Dicky Faizon
How devious!!!! penguin captures Wonder Woman and places her in The Penguin Box!!! What a sinister trap! He increases the steam and demands she becomes his bride! Can this darling damsel escape??
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

from Dicky Faizon
Wonder Woman trapped by paralyzing fog in Lord Ffoggs pavilion!!! What will Lord Foogg and his team do to Wonder Woman?!?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

from Dicky Faizon
Nabbed while on a solo patrol Robin finds himself bound to a giant spoolof rope in the female gangs hideout.They decide to
call Batman to use the Boy Wonder as bait for a Bat trap.'That's right commish. You get word to Batman that we have his little stupid little sidekick and to call us on this phone.
Otherwise Boy Wonder dies!"She glanced over at the helpless caped do-gooder and smiled.A tall blonde in latex chuckled as she listened.'Tell him were gonna play with his little Robin so he better call soon."she added
with a wicked laugh as she lit her cigarette. Robin gulped."Holy Predicament!" The gang member crouched next to him,ran her gloved hand over his tight covered leg and upto his green trunks."Pre-dick-ament is right Robin."
Her comment brought giggles from the other
two gang members.The woman that was on the phone walked over to the squirming caped captive."Such a little brat you are Robin and always getting yourself in trouble.The sexy blonde came over as well as they surrounded the hapless Boy Wonder.''You will regret this you...youtwisted women!"He blurted out.iltis voice cracking as he spoke.The blonde ran her hand over his crotch.Go get the the extra large vibrator Vicky she said to the woman dressed in red leather.
"Get the...the what?!"said a now scared sounding Robin.The woman exhaled a choking hot blast of smoke into Robin's masked face."Relax Robin. You will enjoy what we plan to do with you before we tum on the winch you are tied too and watch you get crushed by the ropes of course.But pleasure before business."Vicky returned with a giant vibrator and
a large leather bag. Can Batman find the Boy Wonder in time? Will he be the twisted gang's boy toy before Batman arrives? Stay tuned...it certainly doesn't look good this time for Robin!(Who is secretly loving every minute of his peril of course)
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Good Golly I hope they like my new Batgirl outfit and it's not too slutty?
(see attached)
Attachments
batgirl apt new costume.jpg
batgirl apt new costume.jpg (52.87 KiB) Viewed 9458 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

A very flirtatious and aroused Barbara whistles at Batman. Seems that she likes what she sees!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (90.63 KiB) Viewed 9318 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

“Give him one for me Batman!” A very excited and aroused Daisy cheers while Batman fights on of Jokers henchmen!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Can a Batman and Robin resist the temptation of Finella’s amazing wiggling rear end or will her lady lumps become the key to the dynamic duos ultimate humiliation?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batman arrives to save Daisy from Riddler spinning chair trap before he releases her, he gets a view of her distracting briefs and pantyhose. What a sight!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batman demands Ginger let him go but she just gets even more excited. She continues to tease him by standing over him in her leopard swimsuit, blowing him kisses and makes him stare at every curvy inch of her.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Daisy, who was captured by Penguin and tied to a post, is rescued by Batman. She gets so excited watching him fight Penguins henchmen she can hardly contain it
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batman and Daredoll Ice both trapped in the man eating plant. It looks like those plants are really enjoying themselves!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Time to take you down a peg! I DON'T THINK SO!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl TAUNTS Batman in his TIGHTS!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
2 years ago
Supergirl TAUNTS Batman in his TIGHTS!
I sure wish I'd be inside those Batman tights! :ybat:
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

BATMAN is MINE! Oh is that so?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
2 years ago
BATMAN is MINE! Oh is that so?
I guess it's time for me to slip into BATMAN tights! :ybat: