Wonder Girl and the Black Swan

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

So I went through the files on my computer and found this. It's a piece of free writing I did to try and work my creative gears. I'll freely admit there's not anything to follow this up but maybe something could come from it. I really do like the idea of Dru in college using her TV costume. Anyway let me know what you think. If I can find any Supergirl free writes I'll make sure to post them.

College student Drusilla Prince was walking back to her apartment. The brunette beauty wore a crisp white collared blouse with a red tie. A light tan sweater was worn over the blouse and Dru had on a gray pleated skirt which swished over her dark sheer tights clad thighs. Her black flats softly carried her as the young lady thought about what she would do tonight. Not a lot of work to do on my international relations's paper...I think that means a chance for Wonder Girl to patrol, the Amazon Princess smiled.

Dru was indeed the sister of Wonder Woman, finally after all these years allowed to visit Patriarch's World and join Diana in her fight against evil. Of course, she had to learn about her new world and thus Drusilla was at Stanhope College, former school of her good friend Kara Danvers, better known to the world as Supergirl.

She was almost home wondering where to patrol first when Dru saw an amazing sight, a woman scaling the side of the science building, clearly engaged in an illegal breaking and entering. Looking quickly around, she found a nice secluded spot. With a smile Dru said, "Looks like I'll get into action sooner than I thought." She outstretched her arm and conducted a beautiful almost ballerina like spin. Energy bloomed around her and with a crack of Zeus like thunder, the Amazon bombshell, Wonder Girl was revealed.

Dru felt the rush of energy as her full Amazon power asserted itself. Her brunette hair left the ponytail she had it tied in and now flowed in long curls down to her shoulders. A golden tiara with a red center formed star signaled her status as Amazon royalty. A form fitting red and blue leotard covered her body, with red running along the top half and her bottom half in blue. A V cut neckline showed off Dru's bust and white stars ran across the neckline from her right to the left across her chest.

Wonder Girl touched her waist, feeling the reassuring presence of her golden belt of power. It channeled the connection to Themscyria and her Goddess like power. Also hanging from the belt was her Golden Lasso, the powerful tool which she could use to force anyone to tell the truth nor could anyone escape its grasp. The rest of her costume was in place as well, silver indestructible bracelets, a pair of silken goddess weaved tights, and red just under the knee boots. Ready for action, Dru flew towards the building after the cat-burglar.

She entered the science building easily enough, flying through the window the thief had opened for their own use. Landing on her boots, Wonder Girl looked for any sign of the criminal. Her sharp senses heard the hum of a computer and followed the noise. In a few moments, Dru saw her thief was inside a lab. This is Professor Snow's lab, I wonder what this thief wants? Caitlin Snow's lab had lots of genetic research people would want to get their hands on. Peering around the edge of a door, Wonder Girl saw a blonde dressed as uniquely as herself.

The blonde wore a black mask, stylized though with some silver inlay patterns. A sleeveless halter leotard, showed off the girl's shoulders and arms. A black choker of black ribbon which looked quite good around her neck. Dru was reminded quite a bit of a ballerina as the woman had the right form, thin but long strong legs. It helped that this thief wore a black small poofy skirt, with black sheer tights ending in a pair of ballet flats. She was working at a computer and Dru thought it was time to introduce herself.

Stepping out she put her hands on her hips, "Hold it right there thief."

Her quarry turned a head, an impish smile forming on her pink lips, "Well, Wonder Girl herself." the ballerina thief turned, elegantly and almost dance like. Facing the Amazon the masked blonde continued to smile, "I'm honored." she bowed, "Black Swan, though I'm far more charming then the name implies."

Wonder Girl could see the dancer thief was in her early twenties. "Charming or not," Dru told Black Swan, "I'm taking you in to the authorities."

Black Swan smiled, "I think not Wonder Girl." With an unexpected quickness, the ballet beauty spun towards Wonder Girl.

Dru moved into a fighting stance to take on Black Swan but the thief had other ideas. As she spun, she slipped her hand into her chest, pulling from her leotard a small spray bottle. As she rotated around, Swan extended her long feminine arm and sprayed the bottle's contents at Wonder Girl's face.

"What?" Wonder Girl gasped as the spray struck her face. She gasped as wave of dizziness came over her. Some sort of...drug...no...it's overcoming me...even with my powers! It was one fact of Patriarch's World which still shocked the young Amazon. Chemicals could counter or even drain her Herculean strength. It was little comfort to Dru that Diana was just as vulnerable. Wonder Girl staggered a little, feeling the spray dampening her mighty strength.

Black Swan grinned. She spun again and lashed out with a kick that struck Wonder Girl across the head. The Amazon gasped as she fell to the ground, the thieving dancer's weakening spray keeping Dru disoriented. As the patriotically colored heroine struggled to get up, Black Swan used her flat clad foot to push Wonder Girl onto her back.

"Hmmm, you have some great legs Wonder Girl," Black Swan complimented. She slipped off a flat and brought her stocking foot down though to Dru's nose and lips, "Mine though are knock outs." the thief giggled.

"What...HMMMMMMPHHH." Wonder Girl felt the stocking foot come over and soon a sweet sticky smell filled her lungs. Chloroform! She's soaked her tights in chloroform...no...my...greatest weakness, Wonder Girl struggled, reaching for Black Swan's leg. Yet, her strength was already subdued by the special spray, the chloroform, was finishing her off.

Wonder Girl's tights clad legs pushed and weakly moved as she squirmed. Black Swan confident posed above her, keeping her sleepy tights in place. "Ssshhhh don't fight it Wonder Girl," Swan teased, "You're no match for my tights, nightie night."

No...must...resist...but...so weak...uhhh and her tights...uhhhh so sexy, weakening me...Wonder Girl's eyes grew heavy as her mind wandered. Her hands fell away from Swan's stocking leg. One landed on her lap, too weak to lift itself away. Her legs were just as lifeless, one stocking clad leg stretched out, the other bent but unable to move.

Black Swan left her foot in place for a few moment moments before slipping it off. She took a knee and lifted Wonder Girl's weakened form up. With an arm behind the lovely Amazon's shoulders, the other stroked her chest, enjoying the feel of her breasts. Wonder Girl sighed softly, almost knocked out but still there. The thief leaned in and whispered to Wonder Girl, "I hope we run into each other again Wonder Girl, I'd love to make you weak again...maybe even play with those lovely tights of yours..." her hand brushed the top of Dru's stocking thigh, eliciting a soft moan from Wonder Girl.

Smiling, Black Swan lowered the almost slumbering Wonder Girl back down. Walking over to the computer she finished downloading the files she was being paid to steal. Finished, Swan pocketed the flash drive which she used, slipping into the hidden pockets inside her skirt. She also took out one more item, a little present for Wonder Girl to remember her by.

Kneeling next to Wonder Girl, Black Swan brushed her lips, "Time for me to leave pretty girl, but you just rest here. I'm sure someone will find you and wake you up. But," Swan grinned as she revealed a pair of tights in her hands, "Can't have you waking up too soon and following me."

The weakened Wonder Girl could only sigh as she was pulled into a sitting position and then felt the tights being tied around her head and they soon covered her nose and mouth, but the tights weren't meant to gag her. More...chloroform...soaked...into the...tights...uhhhh will breathe it in...all night...can't escape it...so weak...like leaving Kryptonite around Kara's neck.....Dru's thoughts were soon lost as she was put to sleep by Black Swan's chloroformed spare tights.

The blonde smiled as she eased Wonder Girl back down, "Sweet dreams Wonder Girl." She kissed her on the forehead, and with that the sexy dancer thief walked away, hoping Wonder Girl would find her again.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Oh, did I forget to comment on this...?

It's great - I saw Black Swan for a college course, and while very little of it's stuck with me, making the concept into a fetish villainess definitely has potential.

I'd very much love to see this continued.
ShadowMoon
Neophyte
Neophyte

It's very rare to see Wonder Girl be the star of the story...wonderful start!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Stanhope College’s quad was filled with students as they headed for classes, sat around working or studying, and a few people were just there to relax. None of them were sitting around as deep in thought as Dru Prince, however. She was dressed in a light grey sweater worn over a collared blouse. Tartan skirt and sheer brown tights covered her legs. As she was sitting comfortably, Dru’s shoes had been removed and lay off to the side, leaving her stocking feet exposed. The brunette was under her favorite tree a slight frown on her face as she pondered her encounter with Black Swan. An embarrassing encounter at that, Drusilla lamented.

Dr. Snow had eventually come into her lab early to get some work done, only to discover the knocked-out Amazon Princess on her floor. She had freed Dru from the chloroform-soaked nylons that had been pulled down over her face. Weakened, Wonder Girl had taken a few minutes to recover and regrettably inform Dr. Snow of the theft of her research. Dru felt terrible that she’d been beaten by the ballerina thief, but Dr. Snow had been kind and not berated Wonder Girl over it.

Still, Dru couldn’t help but feel like she’d failed, and to someone with no superpowers. She beat me with her chloroform and tights, Dru reflected with a grown blush on her cheeks. It was no secret to her friends that Drusilla had quite an affection for hosiery, including it with most of her outfits in Patriarch’s World. The young Amazon woman couldn’t help but wonder if Black Swan’s alluring form, clad in ballerina attire, had in someway distracted her.

No, Wonder Girl decided, I’m not going to let this thief getaway with this. She reached for her bag which had a cell phone stashed inside. Once it was out, she dialed the number of a friend on campus. When the call was answered, Dru spoke, “Jesse, I was wondering if you could help me with something?”

A few hours later, Drusilla was standing in a small science lab, waiting patiently as her friend finished the results of some forensic tests. While she didn’t have much to go on in finding Black Swan, the Amazon princess did have some evidence; the chloroform soaked tights the thief had left with Wonder Girl. However, forensic science wasn’t Dru’s specialty. If any clues were to be yearned from the dark, alluring tights, she would need help to find them.

“Alright, I’ve had a look at those tights,” a cheerful voice called out. “Come on over here,” the voice indicated to Dru.

The college coed walked over to where her friend Jesse Wells was sitting, perched atop a tall lab chair while sitting in front of lab table with laboratory equipment and a laptop. The darker haired brunette had her mane cut shorter than Dru’s. While working in the lab, the college student pulled her hair into a functional short ponytail. She had intelligent dark blue eyes and pink lips, usually in a smile. Jesse wore a gray STAR Labs T-Shirt paired with some comfortable black leggings and sneakers. The science student was one of the smartest people Dru knew and one of the few who knew Dru’s true identity on campus.

“What did you find?” Drusilla asked.

“Well,” Jesse began, “these tights are fabulous, and I want to know where your thief bought a pair like this.”

“Jesse,” Dru glanced at her with a bemused expression.

Dru’s curiosity was peaked, “Oh?”

“Yes, it’s the same chemical make up as the chloroform the school has for the science department,” she opened a page on a laptop computer. Dru looked at the open program and saw a chemical breakdown, with numerous spots sharing matching icons.

The science major smirked, “Okay, nothing special to be found with the tights. Normal chemical makeup, no DNA or anything I could test. I did find some interesting things about the chloroform she used though.”

“So, you’re saying that the chloroform this Black Swan uses, comes from the school?”

“I am,” Jesse confirmed, “And you can’t just order this stuff.”

“Any chance we could narrow down who had access to it?” Dru theorized.

Jesse shook her head, “Nope, too many people have access to it through their classes. My bet, our thief has been helping herself to the supply when nobody is looking.”

Dru showed her agreement by nodding her head, “Alright, then that’s how I’m going to catch her.” With a smile, she looked at Jesse, “Thanks for all the help.”

“You’re welcome,” the bright coed replied, “I want to hear the full story on how you caught her, and where she gets those tights."

Drusilla just shook her head and laughed as she gathered her stuff to head for her next class. Now that I know she helps herself to the science department’s supplies, I can turn the tables on Black Swan, Dru thought confidently. She now knew what Wonder Girl would be up to the next few nights, a stake out.

Wonder Girl rubbed the back of her neck. Her mind was wandering as she waited. How does Barbara do this? Dru was fully transformed into her red, gold, and blue costume. Her stocking clad legs were bent as she sat in a tree with a good view of the science building. The storeroom Jesse told her that contained the chloroform bottles had only one window entrance. Based on how Black Swan had broken into Dr. Snow's office a few days earlier, Dru suspected the burglary ballerina would enter the building the same way.

Dru sighed as she waited, impatiently. While calmly waiting for something to happen on a stakeout was nothing new for her friend Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl; Wonder Girl was more use to taking direct action. Even on Themyscira she had not been one to lay around and daydream. It would be better if I had someone with me, who I could pass the time with, she reflected. Catching the Black Swan though didn’t seem like something she should trouble her friends with. Other than being caught off guard that first time, the alluring Black Swan wouldn’t be able to beat Wonder Girl when she was ready for her.

As the time passed slowly, Dru began to wonder if she’d be returning tomorrow night for another stakeout. Moving to adjust her position in the tree the Amazon’s patience was finally rewarded, as a black slinking figure moved in the night. Wonder Girl’s eyes narrowed, and with her excellent Amazon eyesight, Dru saw her quarry had arrived, Black Swan.

The blonde thief was dressed the same as she had been the first night they met. In her black leotard, mask, choker, skirt, tights and flats; the thief was as beautiful as she was cunning. Black Swan had a backpack with her, likely to keep her stolen chloroform in. Using a rope, the thief threw a line up to the window for the storage room. Despite her lithe form, Wonder Girl saw the strength with which the girl threw the grapple. It reached the right window with one try. She’s truly skilled in her craft, Dru admitted, wondering if she was beginning to admire the thief.

With her grapple line secure, Black Swan climbed up the side of the building. Skillfully ascending the building as efficiently as Spider-Woman would, Black Swan quickly reached the window. Once she was there, Black Swan paused a bit. Dru suspected she was using some tools to open the window. After a few moments of work, Swan succeeded and slipped inside the room. Now, time to catch a thief, Dru smiled.

Wonder Girl moved from her perch in the tree. With a graceful leap, Dru flew forth from the tree. She went straight to the open window Black Swan had left in her wake. Passing through it, Wonder Girl landed right behind Black Swan, “Well, Black Swan we meet again.” Dru smiled as she got the drop on the thief.

The thief spun on her heels, even in surprise, Black Swan's movements were like that of a dancer, “Wonder Girl! How, did you find me?”

Wonder Girl was already reaching for her lasso, “You shouldn’t have left me your tights as a memento.” Dru unclasped her lasso, and with the ease given to her from years of training on Themyscira, the Amazon ensnared her foe with its golden thread.

“What…no!” Black Swan gasped as the golden lasso looped around her. It glowed, and the thief felt a bit lightheaded and a little weak. Woozy, she asked, “What are you doing to me?”

“The lasso compels you not to resist,” Wonder Girl explained a smile on her face, “It makes you submit, and obey my commands and questions.”

“Uhhh…” Black Swan sighed, feeling the lasso’s power.

Wonder Girl walked toward the bound Black Swan, coiling up the lasso as she walked in her other hand. Once she stood close to Black Swan, the Amazon princess asked, “Tell me your name, your real name."

Black Swan bit her lip but felt the magic of the lasso at work. “No…I can’t…uhhh…but…must,” she gasped. Breathing heavily, she still tried to fight the Lasso of Truth, “My name is…Melanie Mathews.” Black Swan now revealed as Melanie felt relief from answering.

“Melanie,” Wonder Girl repeated while in her mind she reflected; pretty name, “tell me more about you,” the heroine commanded.

The beautiful blonde tried to resist but couldn’t, “I’m…a student at the school, I am a ballet student…but also, a thief, who wishes…to be like Catwoman.”

“I see, a fan of Ms. Kyle’s work,” Wonder Girl commented aloud. She asked her next question, “Who hired you to steal from Dr. Snow?”

Melanie sighed, not resisting as much now, the lasso weakening her will, “A rival professor…someone who wants to steal her research.”

Wonder Girl frowned, it was a shame that for everything to like about Patriarch’s World; at times it was every bit as greedy and disappointing as her mother had warned. Dr. Snow’s research should be celebrated by her fellow scientists, not stolen. Dru gave the lasso a small tug as she asked, “Where is the research?”

Black Swan’s heavy eyes looked to the backpack. She had taken it off, placing it on a nearby lab table. “In there…I haven’t transferred the files yet,” Melanie admitted.

“Good,” Wonder Girl held the lasso with one hand as she walked to the bag. What the young heroine couldn’t see was a sly smile come onto Melanie’s face. Wonder Girl found the zipper and began to pull it back, as she did so though the Amazon princess got an unwelcome surprise.

“What!” Dru exclaimed as white gas spewed forth from the bag. Before she could move, the gas bloomed over her causing Wonder Girl to cough and staggered back from the cloud of milky gas. Dru released her hold on the lasso as she did so, and the golden coils fell from Black Swan’s body.

“Finally!” the ballerina thief declared. She shook off the weird effects of the lasso and watched as Wonder Girl started to feel the effect of the gas.

My strength…it’s fading, it feels like her…spray from before, I'm growing weak, Wonder Girl thought with despair as she gripped a nearby lab table for support. Shaking her head, trying to fight the effects of the gas, Dru rasped, “But…the lasso…you had to tell…the truth.”

Black Swan let out a slow laugh, “Yes, your lasso was quite powerful. I can’t believe I revealed my identity to you. However, I quickly picked up that I would only answer the exact question, you asked.” Grinning Melanie continued, “You only asked where the data was, not if I had a bobby trap waiting for any foolish superheroine going to open it.”

Wonder Girl cursed herself, Hades…I was…too overconfident. With a moan, she dropped to her stocking knee, before a lab table. Dru's arms were gripping the table for support. Losing my strength, Hera…please…help me, but her pleas to the goddess went unanswered. Black Swan having waited for the gas to dissipate before she reached down and picked up the golden lasso. Holding it in her hands, the beautiful ballerina grinned, walking over to Wonder Girl.

“Now, I think it’s your turn, to tell the truth, my pretty girl,” Melanie giggled.

“No…” Wonder Girl sighed as she saw the lasso. She stumbled onto her long legs, trying to escape but Black Swan was too quick on her flat-clad feet. With a few strides of her long stocking-clad legs, the beautiful ballerina swept Wonder Girl into her embrace, at the same time drawing the golden lasso’s coils around Dru’s lovely form.

“Uhhhh…no…the lasso….” Wonder Girl moaned as its submissive power now worked against her. Not even her sister, Wonder Woman, could resist the lasso’s effects. It made Dru submissive, sapped her will to resist and even her remaining strength. Black Swan enjoyed feeling Wonder Girl’s body slump against hers; all the strength was gone from her athletic, feminine, form.

“I see the lasso works as well on you, as it did on me,” Black Swan teased. She held Wonder Girl against her tightly with the lasso coiled over Wonder Girl’s chest and arms. Dru’s arms were pinned at her sides, and her chest heaved with deep breaths, as she wallowed under the gas and lasso’s submissive effects. The soft golden glow highlight Dru’s face and skin.

“Yes…” Dru weakly admitted, “The lasso’s power…compels all…even I.”

“Excellent,” Melanie smiled, “Then I think I have a few questions that need to be answered. One, do you have any weaknesses besides chloroform?” she smirked, “All of you superheroines seem to have one or two; Supergirl and her green rock. Miss Martian and fire. What’s your weakness Wonder Girl?”

No, can’t tell…must resist, but the thought was soon replaced by the lasso’s submissive will. It overwhelmed Wonder Girl, sapping her ability to fight. It drained her strength and her will. Dru had to admit her weakness, how she could be subdued. Rasping as she answered, Wonder Girl admitted, “Remove…my magic belt…it’s the source…of my…Amazon power.”

Black Swan laughed, “How wonderful, so if I remove this, you become all weak?”

“I’m…stripped of my goddess like strength, speed, and other powers,” Wonder Girl answered. Her eyes heavy as she spoke, chest rising with each breath, “I would be rendered mortal.”

“I see, that’s very good to know,” Black Swan said as her free hand moved over Wonder Girl’s body. She slipped it up the heroine’s side, coming to her chest. With a slow touch, Melanie enjoyed the feel of the Amazon’s bust, enjoying the feel of Dru’s breasts.

“Uhhhhh….” Was all Wonder Girl could do to offer protest; weakened as she was, Black Swan could touch her in any way she liked.

“Now, to get a little even for earlier,” Black Swan began, “Tell me your true identity Wonder Girl. Who are you when not wearing these fabulous tights?” As if adding insult to injury, the dancer’s black sheer tights brushed the back of Dru’s tights-clad legs.

“Ohhh…no…I can’t,” Wonder Girl mewed, feeling the power of truth coming over her.

Black Swan’s hand caressed the heroine’s chest, feeling how Dru’s nipples were becoming hard under the red V necked leotard. Speaking softly into the Amazon’s ear, Melanie whispered, “You must tell me, your lasso commands it.” With that, Black Swan delivered a sensual kiss to the nape of Dru’s neck

Wonder Girl moaned as Melanie’s tender lips touched her skin. It was this, almost as much as the lasso’s power which forced her to gasp, “Drusilla…Drusilla Prince is my…true identity.”

“Ahhh, and you go to this school?” Black Swan inquired further.

Dru weakly shook her head, “Yes…when not…home on Themyscira…” the heroine closed her eyes. No, I’ve admitted my weakness and identity to her! How can I be so helpless before her? As Wonder Girl pondered how she had been so thoroughly defeated, Black Swan guided her captive towards the ground. Dru sighed as her body came to rest on its back, her upper shoulders and head, resting against Black Swan’s stocking lap, as if it was a pillow.

Melanie of course still held the magic lasso, having total control over Wonder Girl like this was the most exciting thing she had ever experienced. Who needs the thrill of robbery, when I have a goddess helpless at my feet! Reaching with her free hand, she touched Dru’s body, running it down her breasts, then stomaching; passing over the heroine’s blue leotard bottom. As Melanie’s hand brushed over Dru’s stocking thigh, a moan escaped the Amazon’s lips. Black Swan’s eyes perked at that.

“Wonder Girl, you seem to enjoy my touch, especially at your tights,” Black Swan seductively asked, “Tell me why?”

Dru breathed deeply, her body tingling with arousal. Her lips parted, “I…enjoy…having my legs touched…like this…it…makes me…feel pleasure.” Wonder Girl’s eyes looked to Black Swan, “Especially, when…I wear tights or…hosiery.”

Black Swan grinned as if she had won a million bucks, “Oh Drusilla, what a naughty little admission…” Melanie moved her hand over Dru’s thigh, feeling the silkiness of her tights, slipping her hand along the curve of Wonder Girl’s leg. “The all mighty and powerful Wonder Girl,” Black Swan said with fanfare, “Can become all gushy and weak, just from a little stroking of her tights.”

Wonder Girl moaned at the continued contact, feeling weaker with each stroke. Black Swan could see this and had to do more. “Wonder Girl, listen to me, this lasso compels you to obey?”

“Yes…” Dru answered.

“You will want to have your tights touched,” Melanie said in a seductive almost hypnotic voice. “Having your legs caressed by me while you’re Wonder Girl, will sap your strength and power, even when wearing your belt.” Black Swan’s hand was now rubbing Dru’s legs, going as far down as she could, then bringing the hand back up. Her fingers, danced as Melanie would have, over Dru’s legs; making Wonder Girl weaker with each finger touch.

Must…obey…I grow…weak…at her touch, even my powers, can’t resist, Wonder Girl’s mind registered, the commands of the magic lasso doing an unexpected deed; ensuring its master’s defeat! Wonder Girl felt her tights become a bit damp, her feminine nectar was beginning to drizzle.

“Yes, you’ll grow weak, your legs are now your Kryptonite,” Black Swan grinned, enjoying the reference to Supergirl’s weakness, “Of course, only I have this power over you and you won’t remember me giving you these commands, but you will obey them; do you understand?”

Wonder Girl, who was now feeling the full power and pleasure of Black Swan’s touch, gasped, “Yes…I understand.”

Black Swan was pleased with herself, but she couldn’t resist asking one last question. “Wonder Girl, Drusilla, do you wish to cum?”

Wonder Girl moaned, “Yes…I want…to cum…in my tights.”

“Well, by all means,” Black Swan commanded, her hand rubbing Wonder Girl’s blue leotard bottom, hand slipping to pleasure her Amazon flower, “then cum….”

Drusilla felt the pleasure build and then explode, “Ohhhhhh!” she cried, feeling the release of the climax. With it, her remaining strength washed away, replaced by the sweet numbing pleasure. So…weak, was all Dru could think as her body surrendered to its desires, as ordered under the power of the lasso. Wonder Girl’s head settled against Black Swan’s black tights clad thigh, her lips parted. Drusilla was out cold, rendered unconscious by her defeat.

Black Swan murmured her own pleasure, “Ohhhh…I’m going to have so much fun with this.” She undid the lasso, putting it to the side and left Wonder Girl on the ground. Standing, she went to get the chloroform she needed. After a few minutes, Black Swan had the supplied she needed, and Melanie stood over the slumbering superheroine.

“Sweet dreams Wonder Girl,” the thief said slipping her stocking foot from a ballet flat. Her stocking sole, soaked in chloroform, covered Dru’s pretty lips and nose. A brief muffled protest came from Wonder Girl, but she was so weakened already, there was no resisting Black Swan’s sleepy tights. “Goodnight, Drusilla, till me meet again…” Black Swan blew a kiss, as she withdrew her foot, putting her ballet flat back on.

Wonder Girl didn’t respond, sleeping away on the floor. Her mind thinking of the pleasurable touch of her tights, and that touch sapping her strength, over, and over again. All Dru could do was sigh in pleasure, as she dreamed of defeat.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay - no fooling, I haven't been this excited about a story of yours in years. You don't write nearly enough mind-control plots for my taste, and this one is shaping up to be real fun.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Disciple wrote:
5 years ago
Okay - no fooling, I haven't been this excited about a story of yours in years. You don't write nearly enough mind-control plots for my taste, and this one is shaping up to be real fun.
I'm glad you've been liking it. I'm sort of winging it I'll admit so, not sure what I'll do next.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Awesome , so hot. This story rocks!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm totally hooked.

Melanie needs to erase her secret identity from Dru's memory...soon!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
JohnFeer
Henchman
Henchman

Wow Dru goes to the same college as the silver age Supergirl...:)
Damselbinder

Dang, this is one kinky fest of hotness! I liked Black Swan's attitude, and the way she just ran rings around poor Dru was delectable. Powers or no powers, she didn't stand a chance, did she? :D

And boy howdy, when she's totally brought under Black Swan's control with the lasso...JEEZ that was sexy! Well done!