Batgirl: A date to remember

A darker, full bodied blend.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Characters Appearing: Batgirl, The Riddler
Date: July 17th
Time of Day: Evening
Location(s): An Italian restaurant secretly owned by Riddler, and a city park.
Previous Thread Name/Info: Not applicable yet.
NPCs Used: Thugs
Plot Summary: Batgirl has been invited to dinner by the Riddler, aware that she is walking into a trap, but its one that has consequences beyond her reasoning.

It had been weeks since she had taken down the Riddler and though he had managed to escape, largely due to the incompetence of the cops, his empire had been all but dismantled. Gone were the factories and supply warehouses he had gained in the earlier crime spree as were the distribution centers. Very few potential henchmen were left who wanted to work for the masked man and that satisfied Batgirl to no end.

It was a shock then to see the ad in the newspaper inviting her to his sole remaining club for a dinner in her honor. It was to be a truce between them for the night, though Batgirl had an idea it was a date with the word TRAP written all over it, but though she knew this, Batgirl was confident that she could overcome the tricks and not fall into the trap no matter how diabolical. And if she hurried, Batgirl knew she'd just have time for a shower and then the newer, tighter, Batgirl costume of shiny blue with the gold bat emblazoned across her chest.

It was a trap, it had to be, of that Batgirl was certain, but even a trap could be turned to her advantage if she just prepared for it. Dressing quickly, Batgirl slipped out the side window into the blind alley and headed for the restaurant to check it out. The Riddler would not simply invite her to a place without first taking precautions of his own, and Batgirl had to make sure those precautions could be checked, and then nullified as required...

Giuseppe Garibaldi was fond of nine and two,
He met a red bat so fair with a wonderful green clue?

So in the Italian restaurant on the corner of 9th Street and Lower 2nd Street, Riddler waited for Batgirl to make an appearance. He had been particularly pleased with his little advert in the Gotham Gazette. He suspected that the Batgirl would read all the papers available just in case there were any reports that might help her in her investigations. Bats had to be relatively obsessive over crime fighting after all. Giuseppe Garibaldi was a good one, he was a famous figure from Italian history. He wondered if the Batgirl would be able to guess that. It was not just a test of her intelligence but of her knowledge too.

The restaurant was owned by him through several channels it would take a legal genius to prove it was him who owned and Riddler was pretty certain that Harvey Dent was still locked away in Arkham Asylum. Still he had control of the restaurant and that was the most important thing. He had a few hired thugs in as other diners and he made sure that Query and Echo were working out of sight in the kitchen, he did not want to give the game away to Batgirl so quickly. He reckoned that if she came along she would be expecting a trap but she would not know what kind of trap it was until it was far too late for her.

So Edward leaned back in his chair and sipped some wine waiting for Batgirl to make an appearance. What a sensible person would have done in Batgirl's position was to use her contacts through Batman to get good, old Commissioner Gordon to have a few boys in blue waiting near by to swoop in and arrest everyone in the restaurant but Riddler suspected Batgirl would be wanting to come alone and not rely on the Batman for help. Stupid girl.

It was an unusual event to say the least, but not an unknown one. Here they were, in the middle of July with an in-damnable high pressure cell sitting atop the region with no expectations of being pushed aside for at least another week. The resulting high temperatures, currently hovering in the mid 90’s did everyone in, and that included Batgirl. Course it was more her choice of costume than anything else, as she was perfectly fit and well toned for a woman her age or any age for that matter, so it had to be the costume.

Made of Kevlar reinforced latex, the suit was never really a comfortable choice. In the winters it afforded little warmth unless she wore a thermal under it, and in the summer months – well latex didn’t breathe – so her body simmered under the material made all the worse when a fight had to be fought. Her body would become wet under the suit and as such move across her move sensitive areas arousing her to a degree, but then, that was one of the reasons Batgirl chose latex in the first place.

Entering the alley behind the restaurant, Batgirl peered into the kitchen window to get an idea of what she was dealing with. All looked normal save for the two armed guards standing in opposite corners and the worried glances the cooks were giving them, and though Batgirl knew she could take them out quite easily, they might just be able to sound an alarm so she chose not to for the moment.

Unseen to her were the sniper rifles up above her and in other hidden places, enough weapons to get the job done if they were so ordered, and though the Kevlar would stop the bullets, they would still hurt like hell and leave Batgirl weakened if not vulnerable, though they too could be dealt with as needed, once she learned of their existence, though if she had been invited, then the trap would not lead to her death in such a fashion.

Walking to the front door, Batgirl paused just outside to take another look in the place. The people were in casual dress, with the mens ties loosened and the women fanning themselves, little wonder since the whole city was basking in the heat and building humidity. Air conditioners were straining to keep up and brown outs were the talk of the night, but it was clear that this restaurant’s air conditioning system was not keeping up, though the misters spraying the moisture about the room would help…as well as make her costume just that much slipperier to the touch, something that might just get the Riddler excited.

Stepping in, Batgirl let the double doors close behind her as she stood there to take in the Riddler. Every eye in the place was on her, or perhaps on her exquisite body encased in the second-skin deep blue latex; latex that was now shimmering due to the moisture hitting it and allowing beads to form on her ample breasts. The moisture felt good on her flesh, though what Batgirl didn’t know was that it was laced with a mild drug, one that would lesson her inhibitions and make her susceptible to suggestions, if not other things…

Upon seeing the Batgirl enter, Riddler allowed himself a moment for his eyes to linger on her body, how perfectly it was encased the armoured latex. It showed off every facet and every curve that Batgirl had to offer. If anything it was tighter than Riddler remembered, maybe it was to do with the heat today making the batsuit cling to her body more. Whatever it was it certainly worked for him. The spots of vapour that now coated the batsuit in a sheen of water just added that extra sparkle to Batgirl's presence. Batgirl had most definitely captured his attention and indeed that of the entire restaurant.

Finally his head reminded him that he had a job to be doing here and that was not to be drooling over a hot woman (that was merely a really good added bonus of today's plan). Riddler snapped his fingers to summon the head waiter, “Bring us the wine menu, though I suspect my lady guest won't drink too much, it wouldn't be very good not to at least offer,” he said with a smile before getting up off his seat to greet Batgirl.

“I am very glad that you managed to figure out my newspaper riddle. I reckoned that you would be smart enough to get the message and figure out who it was from,” as a test of intelligence it did show that Batgirl was very smart indeed but there would be bigger tests to come for her as he tried to determine everything about her, “I hope you found that spray refreshing, it is very hot to be wearing your costume,” he said letting his hand briefly slide down her arm before he moved to pull a chair out for her, “Please take a seat and then look through the menu. I can personally assure you that most of it is not poisoned or drugged,” he was probably joking...

He wanted to see how Batgirl would react in this situation where she was subject to the unusual prospect of someone she identified as a villain was being nice and cordial with her and was not trying to kill, at least not just yet. How trusting would she be? Would she relax her guard? Or would she be able to play him? It fascinating for Riddler.

He had her attention that was certain, especially with the slight brushing of his fingers down the length of her left arm, a move that sent tingles of something – excitement maybe? – up to her brain when none should have been there. Smiling at the humor of the food maybe being drugged, Batgirl pulled her cape to the left and took her seat, while briefly allowing Riddler to stand behind her.

If there was to be a threat, it would not be something like a blow to the back of her heard, or at least that was what Batgirl told herself, the thought mainly centered on the fact that despite Riddler’s evil intentions to her, he had always been the gentlemen, and as she was invited, Batgirl was certain he had something else in mind…., though exactly what that was, Batgirl didn’t know.

“Why thank you, Riddler for the compliment, but that riddle was an easy one, not that you have written any too difficult for me to figure out. Like this place for instance, though you have taken great pains to hide it, I know you are the sole owner and that most, if not all of the other patrons are in your employ, or at the very least interested in what you have in mind for me.”

Placing her chin on her steepled fingers, Batgirl gave Riddler a smile of her own and then waited for the menu to be placed on the table before her. Taking the menu in her gloved hands, she started to look it over to see if anything might suit her fancy, though for the most part she knew better than to eat anything from that kitchen, let alone anything this masked man might suggest she try.

“Well, Riddler, you have me here……………., now what?”

Riddler recognized that smile Batgirl gave him, it was a smile of a predator looking at her prey and waiting to see what it did. Riddler though knew what was going to happen tonight, what traps he had laid for Batgirl and what could happen if she failed to avoid them. The only thin he could not predict were her reactions to each little trap and just how far he could push her before she decided to try and bring him into Commissioner Gordon's boys in blue. It would be a feather in Batgirl's cowl if she managed to bring him in.

It pleasing to observe that Batgirl had managed to find out that he had owned the restaurant, it took some skill and intelligence to be able to do that, though Riddler doubted Batgirl had found any evidence of that which would stack up in court. He had been sure to cover up his tracks in case one of the Bats ever decided to make it their business to track him down. Of course he had not been expecting it to be Batgirl though it was definitely a pleasant surprise, “An easy deduction to make that the staff are mine, anyone doing a bit of recon would have discovered that,” though he privately cursed at the imcompetence of his hired help for being useless at blending in and acting nonchalant.

For a long moment though Riddler's train of thought was interrupted by a drop of water from the cooling and drug laced spray rolling down Batgirl. Riddler made no effort to disguise where his eyes were going. Tantalizingly it rolled down between her breasts, over the black latex and bat-logo. It slipped over her flat stomach, leaving a glazed trail behind and finally it disappeared out of sight between her legs.

Finally he snapped back to attention to allow himself the chance to answer Batgirl's question, “I was wondering if you could tell me just how you managed to foil my plans. You really are quite smart to have done that,” his plans were exceedingly complicated and intricate and this Batbitch had managed to make sure they failed.

She didn’t fail to notice where Riddler’s eyes went as the lone drop of water traveled down her front and in moments she too was watching it slide further down toward the valley between her closed legs. Looking back up with a deviously evil smile on her lips, Batgirl glanced around them to take in the fact that their table as well as one other just behind her and to her right was made of thick and perfectly clear glass, where as the other tables in the place had tablecloths on them.

The glass-top tables probably served two purposes, most notably that it would prevent Batgirl from reaching for a weapon in her utility belt without the Riddler seeing the move, but that could be used both ways as it would allow her to see his actions s well, just as it did her seeing his manhood going erect just from the single thread of water which just vanished between her legs, a fact that would now lend itself to making Riddler even more uncomfortable as Batgirl seemed to squirm from the addition of water collecting under her fine ass.

“Like what you see, Riddler?”

Smiling again, Batgirl slowly placed both hands on her knees before she slowly, ever so slowly ran them up her inner thighs. Opening her legs as she did so, Batgirl then let first her right hand then her left one travel up her suit where her hot core would be, only to then use her right hand to cup her sex, while allowing her left hand to make its way to her right breast. Her eyes half closed as if she were close to ecstasy, Batgirl let a soft moan escape her lips before she brought herself back under control – even as the first thoughts of why she had just done that started to form in her confused mind.

“Sorry, I didn’t know what I was doing…, think I need to visit the ladies room a moment.., if you will excuse me?”

Riddler was very, very glad that he had insisted on putting those drugs in mist. They were clearly working, lowering Batgirl's inhibitions, allowing for thoughts that she would have otherwise suppressed and held back to come to the fore. It would let her act without thinking, for once doing what she would like to do rather than what she should do. It also made her more open to suggestion, letting her take orders more readily though within reason, there was no way for instance he could get her to shoot herself.

Killing her was far from Riddler's mind as he watched almost entranced by the show that Batgirl was putting on with her hands. She ran them over her body touching her most intimate parts before she was able to regain control of herself, “You are excused, Batgirl,” said Riddler not daring to stand up because of what that display had been making him feel. He had been very excited by this woman and he needed to regain some of his composure before continuing with the meal. He ordered himself a glass of ice water before ordering Echo to follow Batgirl to the ladies room.

Echo followed his orders without hesitation knowing exactly what Riddler wanted her to do. Batgirl was right now on having to fight off the cocktail of drugs in her system as well as the intense heat of the summer's day. Echo and Query were going to test her, “The heat getting to you Batgirl?” Echo asked as she entered the toilets, “The boss wanted me to make sure that you were going to be okay,” Echo stepped in close to Batgirl and placed her arms on Batgirl's shoulders giving them a light stroke and also to hold her in place for Query...

The last thing Batgirl had expected was for Echo to be nice but that was just what she was doing, and before Batgirl could stop herself she had let her guard down. She was completely unaware that Query was sneaking into the ladies room behind her or that the other woman was slipping a pair of brass knuckles over her right fingers, though that would all change the moment Batgirl’s head exploded in pain.

“I don’t…..don’t know what came over me. One minute I’m watching Riddler and the next I’m touching myself. Maybe it is the heat.”

Before she could do much of anything else, Echo pulled Batgirl toward her. In seconds they were both standing under one of the jet ports that were still spewing out the fine, cool mist which Batgirl had enjoyed earlier. The mist coating her body in seconds, Batgirl closed her eyes and moaned partly from the cooling effect of the mist against her hot costume as well as from the erotic sensation it was delivering to her mind – the drug unbeknownst to her completely.

“This…., this feels so good…., thank y…aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

The base of her skull exploding from the searing pain of the blow, Batgirl fell into Echo’s waiting grasp only to be kneed hard in the stomach. Confused and disoriented, Batgirl was no match for the twosome and in seconds she was being held by Echo who had grabbed her upper arms and pulled them behind Batgirl’s back. For her own part, Batgirl struggled to get free of the hold until the first powerful, brass-knuckled punch found its way into her stomach, followed closely by one to her left breast nearly flattening the orb in seconds before yet another punch was driven into Batgirl’s abs, doubling her over from the pain.

As Echo moved Batgirl under the spray of course she got some of it too, the spray affecting Echo in exactly the same way and she soon found herself gently rubbing up against Batgirl's smooth latex suit. It was all a distraction of course, giving Query enough time to sneak up behind Batgirl undetected and smack her hard with her knuckle dusters. The sneak attack gave the two girls the advantage and they were quick to exploit it with Echo holding Batgirl from behind, her breasts smooshed up against Batgirl's back as Query punched the vigilante in the stomach.

The Riddler had been very specific in his instructions. Don't kill her, just rough her up a bit. He had not told them that he was expecting Batgirl to kick their asses and was kind of hoping for that too. If Batgirl could not even defeat his two henchwomen then she was hardly the vigilante that her reputation warranted.

“Aww the poor, little, brat Bat. She is just so hot and feeling all strange. Maybe I should slap you out of it?” said Query gleefully and slapped Batgirl hard around the face, once, twice, thrice and four times, her head snapping back and forth before Query delivered a hard blow to her ribs, which thankfully her kevlar body armour helped to absorb some of the power of the blow.

Echo meanwhile continued to rub herself against Batgirl and then grabbed the batsuit just above Batgirl's ass and hauled it up. The latex cut down between Batgirl's ass, splitting her two cheeks and then going taut over her crotch, “I bet you like feeling this, Batbitch?” Echo whispered into Batgirl's ear as Query wound up for another punch.

Whether she liked the feeling or not, the pain of the wedgies cutting into her more sensitive region was more than enough to break her out of whatever spell her mind had been under. Taking little time to ponder the implications, Batgirl drove her head back into Echo’s face just as hard as she could and then drove the heel of her right boot straight down onto Echo’s toes, once, then twice, before giving the stupid girl her reply.

“It comes with the territory you stupid bitch, and since we have a dance going on here, I’ll let Query cut in.”

Ducking quickly, Batgirl let the all too powerful punch slide past her head and into Echo’s nose. The distinct sound of cartilage could be heard crunching together behind her back, but Batgirl didn’t concern herself with that as she then sank to one knee and drove her fist straight up between Query’s open legs, to stop her retaliatory attack before it had even begun.

“I think its time to end this dance, wouldn’t you agree ladies?”

Driving her foot into Echo’s rib cage for good effort, Batgirl grabbed Query by her top and drove a hard upper cut into her chin to snap her head clean off her shoulders. Spinning even as the former woman sank to her knees in pain, Batgirl grabbed Echo and slammed her back against the wall…, the fine, drug-laced mist fully coating Batgirl’s masked face for a few moments before a final head butt drove Echo to certain unconsciousness.

Batgirl was feeling odd to say the least, loose, relaxed even, and far too hot for her own comfort, and though she started to leave to get back to the Riddler, she had to make one last stop – the heel of her left boot driving Query right through the bathroom door and out into the restaurant with Batgirl walking calmly out of the gaping hole the unconscious woman had left behind.

“Sorry about that, Riddler, a bit of girl talk you might call it.”

Riddler could hear the sounds of the fight from within the ladies room. Everyone in the restaurant apart from him had their heads turned in the door's direction as the sounds of punches and kicks echoed out of the toilets. Riddler though kept his mind on the drink as he tried to cool himself off. The ice water certainly helped that as well as not having an incredibly hot Batgirl to look at. He took a few sips, thought of some distinctly unarousing riddles in his head and finally got himself under a bit of control. It was important that he were not to lose his cool so he could properly assess Batgirl and then he could have his way with her.

When Batgirl emerged, a little bit worse for wear, Riddler had to admit that he was pleased to see her and not Echo and Query emerging triumphant from the fight. He was also pleased because the exertion of the fight would have made Batgirl even hotter and more susceptible to everything that was going to happen to her over the course of dinner, “I hope you didn't hurt them too badly, they do have their uses on occasion,” getting their asses kicked was apparently one of them.

He slid her a glass of white wine, “Have a drink you must have worked up a thirst from all that exercise,” the wine was perfectly normal and Riddler wanted to see whether Batgirl would actually drink from it, whether her inhibitions had been lowered enough for her to be that open to suggestions.

It was also a little distraction as at the same time, Riddler reached into his pocket and pressed a remote control. This activated several tiny vibrating devices hidden in Batgirl's chair. They began to very gently, almost imperceptibly vibrate. Batgirl would not notice a thing other than a growing tingling sensation where she was sitting. Riddler planned to slowly up the vibrations to see how Batgirl would cope with this new threat.

“I didn’t, but you shouldn’t have sent them in there in the first place.”

Her body hot from the exertions of the fight, Batgirl forced herself to relax - to sit down slowly instead of just plopping down. It wasn’t so much that she was tired, but the combined heat inside the building as well as the short but hard fight had made her body expel much needed energy, energy Batgirl was beginning to think she would need more of as the night wore on.

Fights had always given her a rush up and beyond the point of arousal, but then that was partly due to the costume itself as latex rubbed across her body with each step she took, each and every bounce of her breasts when she walked, or every stretch of the ultra-tight material across her womanhood.

She could feel her nipples getting hard under the costume, something that was more than obvious as hey could now be seen poking up like small diamonds on her chest, and other areas of her body was just as alive as they were.
Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Batgirl took the offered glass and pulled it up to her already moist lips, only to pause when her already sensitive body felt something out of the ordinary.

“Don’t mind if I do, thank you…I…”

Up like a shot, Batgirl kicked the chair away from her and then glared down at the Riddler. She had been in a vibe-chair before when the Mad Hatter had captured her for one of his nefarious plans, and with her body slightly aroused from the just-ended fight, there was no way Batgirl would be duped like that again. The chair gone, the glass of wine soon followed as it was thrown across the room towards the bar, but then the energy drain hit her, or something else did as she suddenly fell forward onto the table.

Her right hand on the tabletop for support, Batgirl brought her left hand to her head and stood there while she fought to stay on her feet. She had no idea what it was though somehow Batgirl suspected a drug of some kind, but how – when – until she finally glanced over to one of the many misters still spewing the moisture out around the room.

“You had me the minute I stepped in…, the mist must have some kind of drug in it…, feel so…, so weak…, so hot...., aroused.”

A small smile formed on the lips of Riddler as Batgirl came to the right conclusion that the mist had indeed been drugged, “Congratulations, Batgirl you worked that out,” this revelation though did not help her in the slightest other than letting her know not to go through the mist again. The drug was already working on her mind, destroying all her little inhibitions and making her more and more susceptible to what Riddler wanted her to do. At least she had the smarts to get off the chair, “Such a pity you threw away the wine. It really was a perfectly fine vintage. Waiter? Mop that up will you?” said Riddler ordering one of the staff.

As Batgirl stood there trying to gain some control over herself in this hot environment, Riddler got out of his chair and made his was around the glass table to her. He made sure that he had his hands visible to her at all times to show that he was no threat to her. Of course that was far from the case and he was still half expecting Batgirl to kick him to the ground or throw him across the room before he had the chance to do what he planned. However he reckoned it was worth the risk as Batgirl was in such a weakened state.

“Poor Batgirl, you are so stressed out and hot. You probably should have sat down,” he gently wiped a strand of Batgirl's hair from out of her eyes and he noticed the beads of sweat on her face, how it was slightly reddened not from beating up Echo and Query but from the heat. His fingers brushed against a cheek and slipped down to her shoulders where they gently ran up and down her arms. Riddler was thankful he had taken something that would stop him from feeling the effects of the spray, “I think you just need to relax,”

A part of her wanted to do just that, relax, let Riddler take care of her, but a larger part of her knew that was wrong. If he had asked her if she found him intriguing even attractive, then the answer would be yes, but he was a criminal and she a super-heroine, and the two could never form a bond. Resisting the urge to just give in, Batgirl shrugged off the gentle hold and turned around quickly, hoping to catch Riddler off guard with a sudden attack, but whatever she had planned, Batgirl found he was more than capable of handling her feeble attempt to defend herself.

“What the…., how?”

Her wrist grabbed and held firmly before her fist could make contact in a back-handed blow to Riddler’s face, Batgirl quickly felt her hot body pulled into his body before her shocked comment even finished. In seconds her lips were pressed to his and though she fought the attack as best she could, the drugs in her system – along with the exertions that had already weakened her, made any resistance futile at best. In moments, Batgirl was relaxing, her mind enjoying the overpowering kiss as the Riddler cemented his hold over her brain, though even then he had other plans.

Seemingly long minutes later, Riddler pulled back to let Batgirl breathe – breathe in a face-full of Riddler Gas – that effectively ended her as a threat for the night. Her mind numbed instantly, Batgirl’s head slowly fell back off her shoulders even as her fists went slack. Devoid of the strength to stand, Batgirl let Riddler lay her back onto another clear-glass table, before he moved her arms away from her sides as if she were to be placed on a cross.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

Her legs dangling off the table at her knees, Batgirl moaned ever so softly as the last vestiges of her brain surrendered to the all-powerful gas that had so perfectly taken over, leaving Batgirl at the Riddler’s utter mercy...., the last thing she felt was his hand, palm flat, touching her well toned stomach.

The kiss was intense and captivating. Riddler knew that part of Batgirl had wanted this, all he had to do was tap that part of her mind. He certainly did that as he could feel Batgirl returning the kiss hungrily, their tongues sliding into each other's mouths, Riddler's arms stroking holding her closer, so that they could feel the warmth of each other's bodies. Finally he broke the kiss off, Batgirl was still disorientated from the long kiss. Riddler took advantage of that moment of disorientation and sprayed her with riddle gas.

“That's it little Batgirl, breath in,” said Riddler holding the woman in place with one hand and gently stroking her face with the other. He encouraged Batgirl to breath in all the gas and let it completely over take her mind, washing away all her ideas of self and leaving her entirely open to whatever Riddler wanted to do to her. He could feel her body going almost limp as the gas stripped her mind until there was no more resistance from her.

Laying Batgirl down on the table, her legs were dangling off the edge of the table. Riddler spread her arms out away from her body, displacing cutlery and napkins. He placed his hands on her perfectly flat stomach, he could feel the heat coming off her body, how unbearable that this must have been for her trapped in that suit. Riddler was not going to do anything to cool her down yet. No he wanted Batgirl to keep completely helpless.

Riddler's hands started to slide over Batgirl's body, he was taking his time to enjoy how her body, the smoothness of the latex against his hands and how completely skin tight it was on her as if it were almost painted on. He could feel the tell-tale points where the armoured kevlar weave in the latex finished, these were weak points and something to remember should he ever have to fight her. His hands ran down her sides, around the curves of her waist and then down her long legs. His hands slid back up her inner thighs, over her stomach and to her large breasts that were moving up and down as she breathed. He wanted to see just how she reacted to his hands roaming over her body at will.

Batgirl could feel the firm caresses Riddler was giving her body and though she tried to get back up off the table, the best she could do was to barely move her right hand, though that was only a couple of inches off the table's surface before it flopped back down again. She was confused to say the least as she was not entirely unconscious, but rather awake yet too weak to do anything about what was happening to her. Batgirl desperately wanted to know about the new riddle gas, but her mind would not cooperate at all, beyond the sensations she was feeling while Riddler's hands roamed her weakened form.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..., please...., don't...ummmmmmmm."

It was only until her breasts were squeezed that Batgirl was able to pull her head up though even that was only briefly, before she let her head sink back to the surface. Whatever was in the chemical cocktail Riddler had given her, Batgirl was powerless to fight it, and from the look on his face, he damn well knew it, which made Batgirl even more worried than she had been before. what Riddler did next made Batgirl pause, as he held up his right hand just in front of her face.

In moments, her eyes were following his hand as it made its way down to her abs, before vanishing down between her open legs and if Batgirl still didn't understand what was about to happen, the sudden feeling of his hand against her hot core left nothing to the imagination as he slowly, expertly started to rub the heal of his hand up and down her lips, sending erotically powerful signals to her already confused and disoriented brain.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Riddler grinned as Batgirl moaned from what she was being made to feel. His hands roamed over her body, stroking and caressing her in ways that caused her delight and him great satisfaction at seeing such a magnificent opponent utterly helpless before him. Batgirl had been a thorn in his side for so long and to have her here at his mercy was a dream come true. This was just the tip of the iceberg, Riddler had many more plans for the defenceless Batbitch.

“I don't think you want me to stop. Oh you may protest but the way your body is reacting to my every touch...” he slid his fingers over nipples to make a point, “I think part of you wants me to continue, to keep you feeling these sensations that you have been deprived of for so long. You want that, don't you Batgirl?” he whispered to her so that only she could hear what he was saying. He knew that she could probably take him down in a fight so he just had to keep from even considering that option by keeping her hot and confused.

With his right hand now on her pussy he gently began to massage her core, the tort latex covering her slipped around over her lips sending erotic sensations out through her entire body. His fingers gently slid more and more between her lips gradually pushing the latex before them. With his free hand he continued to toy with her breasts, working them around as if she had become his play thing. He snapped the latex on the breasts, letting it smack back against her hardening nipples, each time with slightly more force than previously.

If she had been able to fight what was happening to her, Batgirl would have been pummeling Riddler into the wall long before now, but the chemical cocktail still held her in its thrall, and Batgirl found there was little she could do to stop anything. Her body was being used against her and Batgirl knew it would in fact betray her at some point as no woman could fight, let alone resist someone trying to sexually arouse them, and Batgirl was indeed a young woman, one who had denied her body the release it so badly wanted whenever she donned the cape and cowl.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...., yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..., uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh....., mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

With every caress, every rub of Riddler's hands upon her weakened body, Batgirl was getting hotter, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do to stop him, though he was right, as a growing part of her didn't want Riddler to stop his attentions on her. arching her back the first time he grabbed a nipple and pulled up, Batgirl gasped loudly, and then waited, before her stretched nipple was released to snap back to her abused breast..., only to then have the tight latex slap against her reddened nub seconds later to complete the sensation.

"G - - - A - - - S - - - P"

It was being done again and again, each time her nipple was pulled a little higher, the latex pulled a bit farther off her breasts, each time the latex held a little longer before being allowed to slap back into her extremely sore nipples, driving Batgirl closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. His fingers working her sex over with expert care, Batgirl slowly sank under his sexual dominance even as camera flashes could be seen popping off all around her. She was the center attraction of the three-ring circus, the main attraction as it were, and Batgirl wondered if she would ever be able to live this down, let alone survive it.

As Batgirl moaned and gasped at what was happening to Riddler could see that her façade as a superheroine was beginning to slip, that more of her mind was opening to the pleasures that all of this had to offer to her, “You're loving every second of this aren't you, Batbitch? You want me to continue and that's good because it shows you're becoming more in touch with those needs and desires that you have denied yourself for so long,” Riddler leaned down and gave Batgirl yet another hungry kiss on lips trying to keep on enticing her to give herself to the erotic sensations that her body was experiencing. He made sure to keep the kiss going on for as long as possible, his tongue slipping deep inside of her mouth, tickling her own and encouraging her to do the same.

His hand left her pussy momentarily and grabbed his cane from by the table. He gently began to slide it up between legs making sure that they were kept wide apart for him to do whatever he wanted to her. She was helpless and completely vulnerable before him. Such a turn on to be in this situation with a woman like Batgirl. She could not stop him and he knew that part of her didn't want to stop him from having his way with her. He suspected that it wasn't the drugs either, there must be something deep inside of her that wanted to experience being taken by a villain.

“Poor girl, you must be so confused. To being enjoying this so much yet to know it is so wrong being made to feel this way by someone like me. Just lay back and enjoying yourself, Batbitch,” he said as his cane slid up to her core and he started to push it upwards and twisting it around and around.

Fact was, confused or not, Batgirl was enjoying what Riddler was doing to her. She had made the decision to not date, not get into any kind of relationship, the night she donned the cape and cowl the first time and though she did want some kind of one, the nights on patrol had soon taken up much of her time. The tightness of her suit was another factor working against her now which Batgirl had only thought about once, before her analytical mind had dismissed it.

She had designed the suit to distract any criminal as they would be so intent on looking at her well toned yet shapely body that Batgirl could take them down, but this time it had backfired, and Batgirl was now paying the price. She could still feel Riddler's hand working her breasts like one would a melon, squeezing them, rolling them around between his fingers, while his free hand worked on her core. Her body ripe for the taking, a very weakened Batgirl could only moan deeply as the Riddler brought her body even so much closer to her first orgasm in costume, well, this costume anyway, and she knew she somehow had to stop it..., though just how was beyond her.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Batgirl gasped as the evil man removed his hand she felt his cane as the handle pressed into her latex covered sex spreading her lips as the material slid inside along with the cane she threw her head back arched her back as the man twisted the cane,her lips along with it as he continued to take her apart little by little her breasts heaving as he pressed the cane in deeper and harder she opened her mouth and screamed as she came her body rocked as her pussy tightened around the cane she felt her hot juices as they struck her pussy lips. She laid on the table shaking and shuddering as onlookers took pics and video of her.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Hi @babs_batgirl ,

I just want to say that I think this story is fantastic! Thank you for sharing. I hope that I will have the opportunity to read more!

-Masmune
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nice, but the Riddler has some very evil, I hope, things in store for Batgirl to finish her off once and for all time.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Oh much more is on the horizon for Batgirl.......
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Sobs came from Batgirl as the man continued to pull and twist her breasts squeezing them as if they were ripe for the picking she groaned as he kept working her over with his cane keeping her on edge not letting her come down as her body kept riding the previous orgasm.

Cameras and phones still recording it all as the bathroom door opened and out came Query and Echo to stand on each side of Batgirl licking their lips as they watched the woman writhe on the table taking her in as if she were the main course.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Batgirl head rolled from the left to the right as she saw through blurred vision the men and women all recording what was happening to her, they were enjoying it, and she, Batgirl was on of their protectors.

"Uhhhhhhhh please stop my breasts ahhhhh keeping me so hot getting me even hornier mmmmmmmmmm."

She gasped as Echo and Query both grasped her arms holding them out from the red heads body she gasped again as the Riddler pinched and twisted a nipple and stretched it snapping it.

"G-A-S-P"

She through her head back it smacking against the glass table top. Batgirl felt the Riddler's cane in her sex with her suit pressed within her folds feeling him twisting the cane tightening the latex and twisting her pussy lips keeping her cum trapped within keeping the heroine at their mercy.

She felt her ankles grabbed next as two on lookers pulled the defenseless woman's legs open spread eagle on the table giving the Riddler even easier access to Batgirl's womanhood.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

"you love every bit of this Batwhore, you love my cane up your wet sloppy pussy," he then climbed up on the table the cane still deep in her sex her legs spread wide open he was on top of her hands at her sides of her head legs knees between her outstretched legs him looking down at her dilated pupils. "You want my thick hard cock deep in your pussy wanting to feel me fuck you like the whore you really arrrgghhhhhh."

His head ablaze with pain as she rammed her head up into his, two bystanders then both brought fists into Batgirl's face both on each side crushing her as the Riddler regained his senses and brought a knee straight and up into Batgirl's wide open sex four times ramming it harder and harder crushing her as the man grabbed her now throbbing sex as she sobbed shaking as she was held still her body trembling as he held her sex in his hand and wrenched it back and forth twisting it before he unzipped her crotch zipper exposing her bright red swollen sore pussy.

Batgirl groaned and moaned shaking her head as her sex was nearly destroyed feeling the man unzip her crotch she watched in horror as he undid his belt sliding it off as he undid his trousers and pulled out his throbbing cock.

She frantically shook her head as he positioned his member at her entrance, "ahhhhh such a spectacle for our first time together my lovely...."
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Her pussy was throbbing in pain her heart beating so fast as her body was held by four women on the glass table. Stretched out as the cameras and phones recorded Batgirl's being ravaged, her rape.

"No, Riddler no please don't please please don't do this.. "

The heroine pleaded tears streamed down her masked face as Echo and Query leaned down and wrapped their mouths around her hardened nipples and started biting and sucking hard on her latex covered tits.

Feeling the man's throbbing member as it touched her sore pussy lips, she shook her head as she felt him grab a hold of her hip and pressed hard into her pussy she screamed and cried as his dick forced her lips open as his throbbing member slid right into her body filling her he laid on her a vile smile on his face feeling his member as her pussy tightened around him.

"Such a fucking whore," one of the patron spoke and put the Riddler's cane to Batgirl's face gassing her again with its potent gas.