Spider Gwen parody video

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Villian
Neophyte
Neophyte

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow - ok - so where to start.

The good - the gangster set up gets some help with the whole "Russian" thing going on for a start. The scenery is great, you couldn't want for a better location. Makes a change from something being shot in a hotel room that no one could be bothered to clean up before hand. Weve got some decent sound, a car, a nice costume with what I can imagine is an attractive lady beneath, prop gun, some FX too and to an extent, villains who look the part.

Now the bad - the music in places makes it hard to figure out what we are watching, a light hearted comedy, or something that is meant to be serious. Compare what comes up at 30-60 seconds with stuff that happens in the fight sequences. And about the fight sequences. We have actors who cannot fight. This is not their fault. Big league actors get trained, get skills and can pretty do most anything from ride a horse, scuba dive, sword fight, handle a prop gun and do it all while singing and dancing their asses off. So... the only thing that could help these guys here would be some sympathetic camera work - TIGHTER shots which they did not get ...and that is a shame because there did seem to be some degree of planned out camera work in places.

Anyway - it was a fun little "freebie" online, I liked it a bit, and look forward to improved future efforts !
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Villian
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks alot for feedback. We will be do better next time
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Villian wrote:
6 years ago
Thanks alot for feedback. We will be do better next time
Wow - this was some of your work? Nice job! What was your contribution to the little film?

Anyway, I hope that none of the people involved were offended by my comments, they were meant to be constructive after all - and I look forward to seeing what comes next :)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!