K.Oing and putting heroines to sleep

General discussions about superheroines!
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

I'm a big hypnosis, mind control, corruption and brainwashing fan and if there's some foot worship in it even better, but I just don't feel knocking them out or putting them to sleep that much.

Now I know in a lot of cases knocking the heroine out in the end is the easy way to end the story and have them snapped out of it for the next one, my issue is this that I don't think any real villain or villainess would just give up a recently captured and turned heroine that easily. They would continue using them until either they snap out of it on their own or until another heroine can bring the victim to be freed from the control they are under.

also in like the last year it has become increasingly more focused on the whole knock out and sleep scenes to the point where I have bought video's assuming there would be some level of mental submission happening when it was only knocking some one out to then force them to cum with a vibrator.

which is also a thing I feel could be implied to have happened of screen or be done with a small jump in time from the start and then to the point the target climaxes, because I have found that some videos the villainess or villain might say some key elements for after and the excitement makes it hard to hear what is being said.

again I know these segments are easy to produce and work in to this type of video, but I some times feel they take away some of the story and imagination.