Heroineperil.com

General discussions about superheroines!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Hey guys. As many of you know I have ceased production of any new content for awhile now. I've given it lots of thought and had decided that at the end of October heroineperil.com will no longer exist as a stand alone website. I'll be cancelling my merchant processor as well as my dedicated server. I will be transitioning all the videos from the website to clips4sale probably under the same name, HeroinePeril
I think this may open my stuff up to new customers that probably never visited the website as well as eliminating my costs to keep a site running. So from now till the end of next month if you ever wanted to get a video now is the time
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for what youve done over the years
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Thanks Blx It was fun while it lasted but like all things the time had come to close up shop. I'll be on the forum still till the end of October and after that to check in and see whats going on. Might even have the chance to shoot some customs if someone comes to my area
shevek
Producer
Producer

Big ups for all of your inspirational efforts, Valik.

If you do new customs, will they go up on your new C4S?
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Always enjoyed your stuff Valik!!!!!!!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Yes Shevek if i do any new customs they will be up there
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Valik10 wrote:
6 years ago
Hey guys. As many of you know I have ceased production of any new content for awhile now. I've given it lots of thought and had decided that at the end of October heroineperil.com will no longer exist as a stand alone website. I'll be cancelling my merchant processor as well as my dedicated server. I will be transitioning all the videos from the website to clips4sale probably under the same name, HeroinePeril
I think this may open my stuff up to new customers that probably never visited the website as well as eliminating my costs to keep a site running. So from now till the end of next month if you ever wanted to get a video now is the time
always dug your stuff, always very cool and just my thing, loyal customer so sorry to see you go but glad to see you pursuing what hopefully makes you happy and content

go be a different kind of heroine arch villain :P
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Always loved your work and sorry I missed my chance at it!!
punnerfiftyfive
Neophyte
Neophyte

yea, you made the best videos man
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I always liked how you played the villain really well.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks for your work