Christina Carters-What shall I do next??

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey everybody,

Just a quick hello and a couple questions for you..

What shall I shoot next? Lucy Purr and Scarlet Vixen will be around VERY soon. Any ideas that you would like to bring to my attention? Who should each of these beauties play for me? I was thinking Scarlett could play a dirty sext Harley/doctor version of a character. A CRAZY lunitic playing sweet to capture Wonder Woman maybe?

What do you think??

And then we have one of my other favorite women.. Lucy Purr!! Already a hit in the cosplay world, I'm sure you have seen her face..

I think she should be a bad girl.. but what bad girl do you think?

Hit me up!! Here or straight to my email... [email protected]

THX!!

Christina :ww1:
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For Scarlett, she looks like she could be Psycloke from Marvel

For Lucy: Cheetah
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Harley and Cheetah have been done too much now, Christina.
Why not try for the following:

-Talia al Ghul
-Superwoman
-Lady Shiva (nope, scratch that one. Worst case scenario Wonder Woman will end up getting killed by this master assassin.)

But whoever the adversary, just make sure Wonder Woman gets the victory this time or at least let her be the dominator *please*. I'm already starting to have 'bad dreams' about this:

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=144355#p144355
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

-Talia al Ghul
-Superwoman
-Lady Shiva (nope, scratch that one. Worst case scenario Wonder Woman will end up getting killed by this master assassin.)

But whoever the adversary, just make sure Wonder Woman gets the victory this time or at least let her be the dominator *please*. I'm already starting to have 'bad dreams' about this:

I agree Lady Shiva and taila would be good, I don't think Christina or most producers have had the right body type for a WW Cheetah confrontation
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey guys!!

I'm so glad you are voicing your opinion on this one. Thank you so much!!!
I will look at Lady Shiva and psycloke as well :). If there is anything else.. let me know. Email me directly, [email protected], there are way too many platforms with message systems and I want to be sure I get yours :), you can also message me directly and chat with me on Onlyfans.com/christinacarter and chatstar.com/christinacarter ... I'd love to hear from you!

:)

:lynda1: Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

-Talia al Ghul
-Superwoman

I agree Lady Shiva and taila would be good, I don't think Christina or most producers have had the right body type for a WW Cheetah confrontation
Agreed Dazzle1. I think Lady Diana was the only one who even came remotely close to being Cheetah. But again, I think Lady Shiva would end up killing Wonder Woman in just one round. She's like Chiun from 'Remo Williams'...able to kill someone by just touching them with two fingers. So Wonder Woman would be *extremely* outclassed in that match...but it'd still be fun to watch.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

-Talia al Ghul
-Superwoman

[/qu

Agreed Dazzle1. I think Lady Diana was the only one who even came remotely close to being Cheetah. But again, I think Lady Shiva would end up killing Wonder Woman in just one round. She's like Chiun from 'Remo Williams'...able to kill someone by just touching them with two fingers. So Wonder Woman would be *extremely* outclassed in that match...but it'd still be fun to watch.

Doctor: I can't agree with you on Diana Knight for Cheetah. For me Cheetah is always Pricilla Rich. So as Diana and Christina can't do BatGirl effectivly you need the same type of body. When Abigail Mac or Aiylah Love was shooting with her, they could have done it.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

-Talia al Ghul
-Superwoman

Well, since it is fantasy... anything can happen. Even WW winning against someone with more strength and power. I'd love a script where Wonder Woman actually wins in the end... anyone want to write it??

Christina@ChristinaBound

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Just an update, both of these girls had to postpone there trips. One couldn't get enough shoots and the other had a family emergency. Happens. Okay, well... on to the next project. Luckily I'm not one of those girls who are afraid of change.

Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

Anonon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Christina Carter wrote:
6 years ago
Well, since it is fantasy... anything can happen. Even WW winning against someone with more strength and power. I'd love a script where Wonder Woman actually wins in the end... anyone want to write it??
I would totally do this, but I'm not sure what would be most useful. What kind of format, length, content, and space for improv do you think are best?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

-Talia al Ghul
-Superwoman

http://www.superheroineforum.com/forum/ ... 55#p144355
[/qu

Doctor: I can't agree with you on Diana Knight for Cheetah. For me Cheetah is always Pricilla Rich. So as Diana and Christina can't do BatGirl effectivly you need the same type of body. When Abigail Mac or Aiylah Love was shooting with her, they could have done it.
I respect that, Dazzle1. I feel that. :love:
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Christina Carter wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

-Talia al Ghul
-Superwoman

http://www.superheroineforum.com/forum/ ... 55#p144355

My homegirl and I wouldn't be adverse to cooking something up on your behalf, Miss Carter. A few questions though:

-how long would you want it?
-who are you planning to utilize for the idea?
-most importantly, if the idea is received, how well are you going to stick to the script? Or do you plan on improvising certain things when you film?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Honestly, Lady Diana would be a shoo-in for the part of Talia al Ghul. I can just see her oozing with sensuality in that role. And I can definitely see her playing Super-woman. She'd be deliciously evil in that one.

Nicole Oring played Lady Shiva once: I did a review on it at the main page of the site's review section (it was a foot tickling vid she starred in)

I think the only real obstacle you'd be facing is casting someone for these roles, that's all.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Oh my god I need your help!! I have Sahara Huxley coming in to shoot soon. Of course I want her to fight me and throw me around...but what's the story line guys??!! Some one help me please!! Send me a good script for this one, if it's that good... i'll do it. One thing.. as much as I would love to win this one... I hear she will not lose. Even if it is the script. Soon.. I guess it is time to torture Wonder Woman.. and I'm so sorry, I will have to be left deshevilled and beaten.

Give it to me guys.. [email protected]

Thanks so much!!!
Christina@ChristinaBound

Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

:hmmm: Sounds like a Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk match may be in order...?
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

the storyline are too often the same with Sahara Huxley... Have it the other way around for once.

Wonder Woman could never beat her up but the fiendish feline, Catwoman, could have a couple of tricks or traps planned for her and be able to have the upper hand with her...
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Christina Carter wrote:
6 years ago
Oh my god I need your help!! I have Sahara Huxley coming in to shoot soon. Of course I want her to fight me and throw me around...but what's the story line guys??!! Some one help me please!! Send me a good script for this one, if it's that good... i'll do it. One thing.. as much as I would love to win this one... I hear she will not lose. Even if it is the script. Soon.. I guess it is time to torture Wonder Woman.. and I'm so sorry, I will have to be left deshevilled and beaten.

Give it to me guys.. [email protected]

Thanks so much!!!
I agree with the other poster. Have Sahara come in and be dominated by the smaller adversary

How much time do we have and how detailed?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry I missed the part that Sahara refused to lose.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Personally, I would just love to see WW go through a torture fest like this as the villain tries to find the location of Paradise Island http://www.heroinemovies.com/trap-damien-wagner/
shevek
Producer
Producer

Agnizab wrote:
6 years ago
:hmmm: Sounds like a Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk match may be in order...?
I agree, Agnizab. Christina, check your email and let me know what you think!
scotscot
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Christina
I bought your WW in Grease the other day and it was fantastic. Any sensuality like that with the brutality and Lesbian approach of a villainess would work.

How about this idea.

I have been drafting a Female Lobo villain for some time . Sarah would be perfect for the role. A female bounty hunter. Just google Lobo and copy the face make up and sex up the costume and chains. Of course Lobella is a lesbian and a giver !! and although her plan is to take WW down , she can't help but fall for her beauty and take advantage.

Story

WW comes to take Sahara in, but of course its a trap and the tables are turned. Sahara is so strong she just She breaks WW's lasso

WW starts confident . ,but then her punches are caught , and she is too slow.
WW is Hand gripped to the ground . held in full nelsons, lifted by her hair. and beeten but each time she is sexually gropped inappropriately and teased.
Sarah/Lobella? then uses her chains to catch WW by throwing them at her and their shear weight forces WW to her knees. . WW power is not weakened , just not strong enough.
WW speaks in seliloquey about her realisation of fear and defeat by a stronger bigger woman and unable to break the chains . WW is forced to such a Dildo attachment
Ultimately WW submits , but is not listened to . Her lasso is then used against her, to find out that she is scared. Then punched out cold.

I think you have to do chain/bondage which shows of your great figure. so Please any sexual peril with this giantess..... some whilst WW is unconscious on a table and the rest when she comes around .
A good dildo rape with lots of fluids and sweat always goes down well............... Just an idea ...please.
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

What ever became of this?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
I'd give anything to see Christina take her down though. A true 'David and Goliath' tale. now that'd be a real rush.
scotscot
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
I'd give anything to see Christina take her down though. A true 'David and Goliath' tale. now that'd be a real rush.
but WW has to loose , other wise where is the SHiP

I wonder if Christina has moved this forward ?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

scotscot wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago

True, but come on scotscot, is it really a bad thing to have Christina win once in a blue moon when she wears those star spangled tights? I mean, my homegirl and I have a majority of her work on our hard-drives and the majority of it consists of other fetish models (mainly retired fan favorite Lady Diana) 'taking a huge bite out of her' in her productions and even the ones she did before she formed C.C. Productions were SHiP where she threw the towel in with little to no resistance (Hypnotic's World, Hawk Heroines, etc.) Three of the vids at C.C. Productions Wonder Woman actually won against the adversary but I feel there can be more victory for her. Plus, the majority of productions that she did with Lady Diana have 'inconclusive' or 'incomplete' chapters.

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy a SHiP vid as much as the next person but I really, really, *REALLY* think it's time for Christina to step the game up a little and bite back when she plays Wonder Woman and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only fan on the forum who feels this way.

Christina is playing a D.C. icon of great repute and while it's cool that she does these stories her own way (it is her studio afterall), I think a victory for Wonder Woman once in a blue moon is a pretty small request. How she goes about getting the victory is up to her but it's good if the 'outcome' is played with from time to time so it makes for a better show. At this point, it's almost becoming easy to predict what the outcome of these battles will be. :laugh:
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A couple of earlier CC with Wonder Woman she did win. One was with the alternate version Wonder Woman played by Diana Knight.

I agree I would like to see one, where we have a WW with a bad ass attitude (that we see in the DC animated series and movies) where she abuses her victim with the magic lasson in a Dom scene.

I have no desire to see a Huxley video because they seem to be all the same.

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
scotscot wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago

True, but come on scotscot, is it really a bad thing to have Christina win once in a blue moon when she wears those star spangled tights? I mean, my homegirl and I have a majority of her work on our hard-drives and the majority of it consists of other fetish models (mainly retired fan favorite Lady Diana) 'taking a huge bite out of her' in her productions and even the ones she did before she formed C.C. Productions were SHiP where she threw the towel in with little to no resistance (Hypnotic's World, Hawk Heroines, etc.) Three of the vids at C.C. Productions Wonder Woman actually won against the adversary but I feel there can be more victory for her. Plus, the majority of productions that she did with Lady Diana have 'inconclusive' or 'incomplete' chapters.

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy a SHiP vid as much as the next person but I really, really, *REALLY* think it's time for Christina to step the game up a little and bite back when she plays Wonder Woman and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only fan on the forum who feels this way.

Christina is playing a D.C. icon of great repute and while it's cool that she does these stories her own way (it is her studio afterall), I think a victory for Wonder Woman once in a blue moon is a pretty small request. How she goes about getting the victory is up to her but it's good if the 'outcome' is played with from time to time so it makes for a better show. At this point, it's almost becoming easy to predict what the outcome of these battles will be. :laugh:
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
A couple of earlier CC with Wonder Woman she did win. One was with the alternate version Wonder Woman played by Diana Knight.

I agree I would like to see one, where we have a WW with a bad ass attitude (that we see in the DC animated series and movies) where she abuses her victim with the magic lasson in a Dom scene.

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
scotscot wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago

I'm glad you agree Dazzle1. Plus, I love your idea of Wonder Woman going 'dom' style with her lasso on someone. I mean I honestly wouldn't mind seeing an episode where Wonder Woman makes one of these villainess' her 'bitch'. If that ever happened, sales would probably be through the room and there'd be standing ovations all over the place.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well DR we can hope Christina is reading this and agrees

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
scotscot wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

I'm glad you agree Dazzle1. Plus, I love your idea of Wonder Woman going 'dom' style with her lasso on someone. I mean I honestly wouldn't mind seeing an episode where Wonder Woman makes one of these villainess' her 'bitch'. If that ever happened, sales would probably be through the room and there'd be standing ovations all over the place.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Well DR we can hope Christina is reading this and agrees

My fingers are crossed Dazzle1...tightly. I may even wish upon a star.

Madonna: Star light, star bright. First star I see tonight! :giggle:

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
scotscot wrote:
6 years ago

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

From the brief description it looks like CCs latest video will have WW dom