O-girl info and just saying Hi

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Howdy all,

I was recommended over here, so I thought I might pop by. I know that there are a few people out there that are wondering what is happening with the O-girl, Return of the Black Minx DVD. Well, it is going to be released, but it is still a few months away. I just have to finish the music first, which unfortunately, is something that just seems to take forever. Good news though - it is something that I think everyone is going to like... :)

Thank you for respecting my copyright... that is a rare thing today. I have attached a picture and will post more when I have a little more time..
Attachments
wmbc36552e.jpg
O-girl in the clutches of Lady Felina's deadly Hedera Isolitus
wmbc36552e.jpg (432.55 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

The photo looks incredible!
phbdlover
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Jim

I love the absolutely gorgeous Christina Carter :D as the new O-girl, she make the perfect damsel in distress :)! I look forward to seeing more Christina peril predicament photos and video from Hypnotic and you Jim!

I really love this great photo of O-girl Strangle Ivy peril remake of the of the 1960’s Batman bat-trap perils of Batman and Robin are tied in Louie the Lilac hothouse; about to be devoured by giant man-eating Lilacs. I always felt that Louie the Lilac should have removed their utility belt; incredibly his man-eating Lilacs actually managed to eat metal utility belt???

I really think that Lady Felina should have removed O-girl belt and boot :evil: while she trapped on the large planter, to leave even more helpless exposed to the vicious Strangle Ivy has the ever tightening vines has they slowly eat her alive!

Maybe in the future adventures of O-girl serials and mini-adventures featuring hopefully more de-booting and stocking feet perils :twisted: . Like: cropping/whipping; hotfoot dance or heat lamp torture; tickling :lol: with fingers, feather duster; slowly approaching tickling machine (electric fan with fan blades replaced by one or more feather duster); Lady Felina two kittens cohorts or real cats tongue licking O-girl feet. Slowly lowering O-girl body or feet into vat (swimming pool) filled with acid or water (ice cold/ice cubes or hot water); placing tied stocking feet in large clear plastic container and slowly fill it up acid or water, etc.

Phbdlover
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow Jim, thanks for stopping by and giving us such a delectable sample... I am really looking forward to seeing the complete O - girl saga... and as you know, we take copyright infringement very seriously here...so its a bonus to get some material straight from you....

Looking forward to your finished video!

MH
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

That's great news Jim
I have been hoping for th erelease and must say if anyone hasn't seen the original o-girl they should zip over to Jims site and check it out.

:P
ovid36
Neophyte
Neophyte

As a once and future Bondage Cafe member, I just want to highly recommend Jim's site. His girls and outfits are the hottest. I can't wait for the O-Girl DVD! I just wish there were more sleeping gas knockouts!!!

Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge...
hypnoform
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow, what a great pair of legs!
You look like you could use some sleep my dear. Let me help.
Ator
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

LOVE JIM'S STUFF! I bought The Adventures of O-Girl from his site and was thoroughly pleased...Nicole Sheridan in her slinky leotard and shiny black tights as the villainess was worth the price of admission alone. That girl's legs are awesome! I'd watch her read the phone book.

Any chance we might ever see Nicole in a Blue Angel outfit, Mighty?

Jim...I notice you don't offer much by way of "Trailers" at Bondage Cafe, the way Mighty offers them here...or Anton offers on his site. Are you completely against offering these "freebie" samples? Or is it just a question of being too busy to keep updating the site with the preview clips. Just wondering.

Keep up the awesome work, sir. Your attention to detail in the costumes, storylines and elaborate sets has NOT gone unnoticed by this fan.
Guess what! I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cow bell!

-Bruce Dickinson