I miss Logan!

Where derailed topics go to ....live?
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Anybody know what he is doing these days! I stopped appearing on this forum because he was removed!
It also looks like Kristina Hess has disappeared! I knew she could not produce a nickel!
:flyaway:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Luckily for you his site that closed down in February miraculously was still open upto a few weeks back holding an absolutely definitely positively totally last chance to buy sale, so you could always try asking him there. Depending upon what fantasy he strings you along with, you may be able to publish it as a string of childrens fairy stories.

My guess is his new $100 million dollar movie is eating up his time.

(For the record I actually liked his product, I just resented his deceptive sales methods)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I mightve got that $100 million dollar movie bit wrong - he mightve been making a million $100 movies, I cant remember.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ah, yes. The good old days of strange crowdfunding schemes which were always for an individual expense such as catering or one costume and never guaranteed completion of an actual movie. The good old days of never-ending "last chance" offers in the "closing down" store that never closes.

How I miss the airing of dirty laundry in public, like revelations from a daytime soap opera. Which employee had Logan asked to sleep with him this week? Which girl's personal health issues was he going to reveal in front of everyone? I half-expected an announcement of Logan's 'death', followed by the sudden appearance of his identical twin brother Brogan. Who just so happens to also make superheroine videos.

He certainly brought a lot of drama and intrigue to the forum.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I hate the guy simply because his shenanigans left such a bad taste in peoples mouths that they became jaded.
When we started the superheroine patreon project I would constantly get messages from people asking how secure their pledge was and how they needed reassurances after getting scammed by Logan.
his actions ruined things for the people who actually give a rats ass and are legit.

Bastard.
LadySapphire

This is hilarious!

#BroganLives!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Gosh, I just happen to have an extra $3,500 burning a hole in my pocket. If only there was some sort of deal where I could get hundreds of SHIP videos at a great rate out there. Oh well, guess I'll put it into investing in that mini-golf place instead.
:giggle:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Heroine peril themed mini golf does sound like a winner
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Damn!! You're right. I'll bring that up at the next meeting. We were going to go with the usual putt the ball through the pirate's eye-patch, around the cannon and bounce it off the parrot into the 18th hole to win a free game. Now I'm thinking putt it through the magic lasso, around the invisible jet, off her bracelets and into the hole in the chloroform gag to win that free game. Thanks, Lionbadger.

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
Damn!! You're right. I'll bring that up at the next meeting. We were going to go with the usual putt the ball through the pirate's eye-patch, around the cannon and bounce it off the parrot into the 18th hole to win a free game. Now I'm thinking putt it through the magic lasso, around the invisible jet, off her bracelets and into the hole in the chloroform gag to win that free game. Thanks, Lionbadger.
Actually....this sounds quite interesting...sign me up.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
Will there be a little windmill with superheroines tied to the sails?

Speaking of which, there's not nearly enough windmill peril in this genre. I know it would be horrifically expensive for a producer to set-up a prop of that size, but it would be a striking image for a comic. Superheroines tied to the hands of a huge clock would be good too.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm sure if you went to Europe you could easily find sites for windmills and giant clocks. Now getting permission/past guards might be a problem. Maybe if you show up with the actresses already in scant super heroine costumes …. :)
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

mrestfla wrote:
6 years ago
Anybody know what he is doing these days!
You should follow the production company on Facebook, or check out the updates on the movie costume Kickstarter. Though if you participated in the Kickstarter you've probably received more recent insider-only updates via email, since as of the last public update the comic book was still pending.

Otherwise, maybe someone in the biz with an IMDbPro subscription can PM you with industry updates.

ETA: windmill peril? Pfft. That's nothing compared to water wheel peril.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Imagineer wrote:
6 years ago
ETA: windmill peril? Pfft. That's nothing compared to water wheel peril.
Hmmm, if it's Supergirl being strapped to a water wheel and repeatedly dunked in a tank of kryptonite-infused water, I wonder if Jimbobklyn would be interested in underwriting that 11th hole on my mini-golf course?

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

How well I remember my bitter disappointment when Simon Le Bonn was on the waterwheel in the video for 'Wild Boys' and they kept on letting him come back up for air...and carry on singing.

Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Knowing the way fame works, if he'd actually died, you'd have ended up hearing a lot more of his voice. In addition to the periodic dredging of any artist/band with an untimely death, the remaining members would have allowed the catalog to be licensed for commercial use. We'd have gotten a "Wild Boys" campaign for laundry detergent, "Hungry Like The Wolf" for Taco Bell, "Rio" perfume, "Is There Something I Should Know" for 1-800-COLLECT and again for somebody's smartphone or wireless network, and "Girls On Film" for a different product every few years and in every fifth movie montage featuring girls/women.

Anyway, Geena Davis did it better in The Long Kiss Goodnight.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

MightyHypnotic wrote:
6 years ago
No one misses Logan. Kristina Hess has moved on to other things.
I dunno...some of his investors probably miss him...

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is a thing?
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Someone check the original poster's IP address, maybe it's Logan himself trying to stir shit up again.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

As to the windmill post above...how about a heroine tied to a giant clock, each of her legs is tied to a different hand on the clock so as time ticks away it slowly spreads her and if she can't get free in time...hope she's flexible.

As for the OP, I think it is Logan trolling, lol
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

gyang333 wrote:
6 years ago
Someone check the original poster's IP address, maybe it's Logan himself trying to stir shit up again.
mrestfla ? You guys seem a little bit obsessed with Logan eh.... such an old account, come on ! It can't be him :huh:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RedMountain wrote:
6 years ago
As to the windmill post above...how about a heroine tied to a giant clock, each of her legs is tied to a different hand on the clock so as time ticks away it slowly spreads her and if she can't get free in time...hope she's flexible.

As for the OP, I think it is Logan trolling, lol
I was thinking about a superheroine on each clock hand, with the clock set to explode at a certain time.

But your idea of the heroine's legs being separated would be much more effective. Maybe start at 5:35 with a fairly typical leg separation for a heroine bondage scene. Then we see full splits at 6:00 with each minute afterwards making the predicament more perilous.

As for the OP, isn't he the guy who keeps posting links to pirated Hollywood movies? I don't think he's Logan. Who is, of course, Mr Hollywood himself and would therefore frown on such posts.

Besides, the Mr/Ms Not Logan characters are generally way more gushing about Logan. A proper Logan sockpuppet will always tell us how rich, talented, generous and good-looking Logan is. (While he masturbates into an actual sockpuppet, in front of a full-length mirror.)
Last edited by Heroine Addict 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mrestfla is a pre Logan era member of the forum, so no, its not him .

And on an unrelated matter, just a gentle reminder to all to be respectful to each other at all times

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago

And on an unrelated matter, just a gentle reminder to all to be respectful to each other at all times
Also, be more respectful of sock puppets.

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No sock puppets were harmed during the writing of this thread.

(But the one in front of Logan's mirror might need a cigarette.)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So I thought the bashing and trashing of other producers was prohibited? I thought it was an offense that warranted getting banned? And isn't there an admin in this thread taking part of it?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not sure "trashing" is the right word, seeing as Logan actually did everything that people on here have said about him. (Except maybe the mirror thing.)

I expect the thread probably won't stay up for much longer, as there's not much else left to say about the guy that hasn't been said on dozens of other threads. But whether it closes is at the discretion of MH, Tallyho or Doc. All of whom have the measure of Logan's behavior.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Measure of Logan's behavior aside, I don't see the value in beating a very dead horse, especially if it's a prohibited offense in the first place. I'm not defending the man at all, and I really haven't had any bad experience with him, but trashing the guy when he's not able to defend or explain himself is a little on the cowardly side, regardless of how slimy his business practices may be. My point in my post was because I thought bashing other producers was prohibited.....in all fairness, you know
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Avenger, the prohibited offense you mention is not what is in the thread. What IS in the thread is a list of facts involving some unscrupulous business practices. That is not an offende; it is a safe warning.
As for beating a dead horse, this thread seems to be more a response to someone bringing up the subject of Logan. As new members join up here every month, the thread might be of some use to new members who are unaware of the history involving this particular person.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Fair enough sugarcoater. Maybe the thread can be of use to new users, but if the man is no longer a threat, then why bring him back up? By that accord, why not start another thread about Ashley Graham and remind everyone how she ripped off a few people from this forum? I'm not trying to stir things up, but I really saw no purpose or point in creating a thread about a producer who's no longer an issue, other than to create more drama. I get your point about warning the new members, but was rehashing everything about him really the best way about it?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, the thread was started on the mistaken premise that Logan had been unfairly banned from this forum. Nobody else was discussing the guy until the new topic appeared.

Besides, didn't Logan personally ask for his original account to be closed? Whatever happened, he went on to reappear under at least two more accounts before doing his usual trick of editing all his posts to replace the tantrums with the word "Thanks". And then he flounced into the sunset.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I guess that's really enough for this thread. It's pretty much run down at this point. I don't suspect anybody minds if I lock it.

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree I don't think Mresfla is Logan. He probably misses the productions. Logan produced some good content, that was never an issue.

#2, Logan wasn't banned from the forum, he asked for posts to be deleted. To be sure, we had arguments and I somewhat fulfilled that request based on mutual agreement but he had several usernames here and none of them are on the ban list (Yes, I just checked!)

#3, Yes we do have a policy about bashing a producer but as @HeroineAddict pointed out, he wasn't exactly an innocent bystander, trying his best to eke out a living in this dog eat dog world.(Batman 66 reference). However, I stand behind the mod's decision to end this thread. No good will come of it.