WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Crowdfunding Campaign is now LIVE! (First Installment of a new spin off series)

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

superwomananewdawnpostercrowdfunding.png
superwomananewdawnpostercrowdfunding.png (3.19 MiB) Viewed 980 times
The WON/MMP's Superwoman: A NEW DAWN Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign is now up and running and LIVE! THIS FAN FILM INSTALLMENT NEEDS $1,450 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The deadline is September 1st @ 2:59am ET/August 31st @ 11:59pm PT. To all of you who have donated to these film installment, From Supergirl In The Watery Trap to Supergirl VII: Unchained. I Want to say thank you to all the contributors/donators and supporter who since day one giving your continuing support and help making these installments come to life...I really do appreciate it and I we certainly hope all of you fans can help make this upcoming film come to life once again with your contributions and support.

To make a donation/contribution to this new fan film installment, click on this link: https://igg.me/at/SuperwomanANewDawn/x/3169026

Short Summary/Plot Of The Film:

From the creators and the minds that brought you the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series and The Twilight Zone Copslay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series come a brand new Superheroine/Cosplay Series that focuses on the life of Emily Nessbocker who is in secret "Superwoman". WON YouTube/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions is Association with MMP Studios presents: The Superwoman Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. But here's the question everyone is asking...That question is, when it comes to describing what kind of hero Superwoman is? The answer is very complicated. One day, Superwoman is a hero and the next day, Superwoman's evil shadow appears and then she's a villain and this brand new super-heroine underwater peril series will be focusing and bringing you the troubled journey and chapters of one woman fighting to be good but be overshadowed by her on evil demons within her.
SG 6 177_0005.jpg
SG 6 177_0005.jpg (87.04 KiB) Viewed 855 times
The title of our very first installment of this spinoff series, is called "Superwoman: A New Dawn" Its stars Linda Hines as Superwoman and co-stars Amy Christine as Karen Luthor. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story takes place in the city of Chicago....Its a new home for a rehabilitated Emily Nessbocker (who is in secret Superwoman) (played by Linda Hines) is now a part time reporter of the Chicago Sun Times...Emily attempts to put her life together one day at a time and is also aiming to use what superpowers she has in her system...after the late Agent S Melissa Bennett drained out all the evil/dangerous chemical out of her body which were injected in her by the late Marc Luthor. But, unfortunately Emily's transition into a good person and a good super-heroine is interrupted...but a mysterious young women who is following Emily's every move. Emily has noticed that this woman has been stalking her..and when they finally meet face to face...the mysterious woman reveals that she is a Chicago Police Officer. But, things are not all what they seem to be...when the officer stars asking Emily questions about Marc Luthor...Emily becomes furious and angry.. because she refuses to go back into the past and remember that man who damaged her inside and out.
ASN 088_0005.jpg
ASN 088_0005.jpg (154.21 KiB) Viewed 855 times
She then can't figure out why the cop is so hell bend on asking Emily all these questions about Marc Luthor...until she feels something sharp on the side of her head..its a sharp knife and the cop has changed into a different outfit...and then, she reveals that she isn't a cop...she is Karen Luthor (Played By Amy Christine), The daughter of The late Marc Luthor. And just like her father she's aiming to kill..and the target is Superwoman. The reason..revenge for her father's death. Although Supergirl did kill Marc in Supergirl VII..Karen's blames Superwoman for not being able to stop Supergirl for doing it and aims to destroy her father's creation. So Karen decides to have Superwoman go on a wild goose chase while she creates a plan to get Superwoman to go back to her evil ways in order to carry the order of killing Supergirl...But, if Superwoman refuses...she will end up in a cold watery grave. What will happen?...Will Superwoman survive? Will Superwoman succumb to Karen's evil will and become evil again and aim to kill Supergirl? Will Karen end up become the biggest threat to mankind and take the place of her father? All these twists and turns and questions will be answered and will also setup the plot of Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force in this very first installment of the Superwoman Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "SUPERWOMAN: A NEW DAWN!
ASN 143_0002.jpg
ASN 143_0002.jpg (65.79 KiB) Viewed 855 times
What We Need & What You Get/The Impact of Your Support

Now, The budget of this production is $1,450 when it comes to the cost of actress fee,and production fee.. That where you folks come in. So, me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and we have started to purchase the costumes and props for this installment. We will continue to save up just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, like always....if we reach our goal of $1,450 in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. We could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 7 installments of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film series and the first two installment of the Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peri fan Film Series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "Superwoman: A New Dawn" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/

There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

BTW, for those who are wondering what type of peril elements will be in this fan film installment..I'll announce that this upcoming weekend or next week..so stay tune..i know many would like to know those elements.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

As promised a few days ago...here are the details/peril elements for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril fan Film Installment Project...

Now, Here are the non-water and underwater peril elements that will be in Superwoman: A New Dawn:
1) Kyrptonite Necklace
2) KO'ed by blunt instrument
3) Syringe injection
4) Handcuffed/Tied up with ball and Chain
5) Underwater choking fight/Strangulation/Drowning (bleeding Included)
6) Drowning Death
ASN 145_0003.jpg
ASN 145_0003.jpg (76.81 KiB) Viewed 735 times
ASN 143_0002.jpg
ASN 143_0002.jpg (65.79 KiB) Viewed 735 times
SG 6 056_0001.jpg
SG 6 056_0001.jpg (18.94 KiB) Viewed 735 times
SG 6 240_0001 (2).jpg
SG 6 240_0001 (2).jpg (66.59 KiB) Viewed 735 times
As you can see..this installment will be once again, heavy on peril elements..both non-water and underwater peril elements. if you have any question about this film, peril elements, the crowdfunding campaign for this film in this upcoming project...Feel free to leave your comments down below or you can message me here at the forum or at the project series facebook page at www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater, orr you can email me at [email protected]

Once again, THIS FAN FILM INSTALLMENT NEEDS $1,450 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The deadline is September 1st @ 2:59am ET/August 31st @ 11:59pm PT. To all of you who have donated/contributed to these film installments, From Supergirl In The Watery Trap to Supergirl VII: Unchained. I Want to say thank you to all the contributors/donators and supporter who since day one giving your continuing support and help making these installments come to life...I really do appreciate it and I certainly hope all of you fans can help make this upcoming film come to life once again with your contributions and support.

To make a donation/contribution to this new fan film installment, click on this link: https://igg.me/at/SuperwomanANewDawn/x/3169026