Supergirl VII: Unchained being renamed Superwoman: Unchained? New Supergirl Actress in 2018?

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hello again, Folks...a lot has been happening over the past 24 hours and all I can say is that..."its a state of confusion and frustration at the moment"

Now, your probably wondering about the title of this post called "Supergirl VII: Unchained being renamed Superwoman: Unchained? New Supergirl Actress in 2018?" and you're probably wondering..."why does Jimbo means?" Well, I'll tell you. So far over the last couple of weeks...we and MMP have been unable to communicate with Kaycee Anne on Supergirl 7 and the production date. now, mind you...the project became officially funded in early march and is currently being targeted for a July production shoot and for the last couple of days we have tried to come up with a production date for the shoot..but unfortunately, we still haven't heard back from Kaycee Anne and right now, WON and MMP are considering a number of option as this situation develops minute by minute in concluding recasting the role of Supergirl or changing some of the plot that would fit "Superwoman" in which case Linda Hines would return.

Now, for those who are want Jac Ledoux to return. Don't hold your breathe as MMP has cut ties with Jac Ledoux, so she will not becoming back at all. We are currently looking at other actresses/models in the MMP catalog to possibly step into the Supergirl role (at least for Supergirl 7). Now, another option is to change a little bit of the script and plot of the story and make it a "Superwoman" storyline..in which Supergirl VII: Unchained becomes "Superwoman: Unchained" That's another option on the table at the moment, that would cause Supergirl 7's plot to totally change for top to bottom and be pushed back to 2018 until we find a actress/model to take over the role.
superwomanunchainedshebackposter.png
"Supergirl 7: Unchained"--being renamed "Superwoman: Unchained?" Could be a possibly
superwomanunchainedshebackposter.png (2.55 MiB) Viewed 2097 times
As for a possible recasting for Supergirl for the Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series..that probably won't occur until 2018...(that's if we still don't hear back from Kaycee or see doesn't return or both)

One Actress/Model we have our eye on would be MMP's Rachel LeDew...but right now at the moment she is on medical leave and won't be back until February 2018. But right now at the moment, she would be the leading candidates to take over the Supergirl role in the series in 2018 if Kaycee elects not to return to the series. For those who don't know what Rachel LeDew looks like..here are some photos of her.
4ebc27b9bc4aa.jpg
4ebc27b9bc4aa.jpg (219.25 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
4ebc26ff3859a.jpg
4ebc26ff3859a.jpg (31.32 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
4ebc26b24144b.jpg
4ebc26b24144b.jpg (144.06 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
Folks, I must tell you that this is a very frustrating situation for me and I know for the good people at MMP Studios and the fans of this fan film series that we hit another road block...this time with the casting situation. Myself and MMP are working hard to get this situation straighten out and once we do..i'll let all of you know as soon as i get more info and etc. once again, folks..I thank you for your patience
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This is a very unfortunate situation, Jimbo, and I sympathize. I must tell you that using that current script with Linda Hines feels like a major tactical error to me. That's my two cents for what it's worth. Unless there are stipulations that require a faster turnaround I'd hold off until a more suitable actress becomes available. Good luck, my friend.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:This is a very unfortunate situation, Jimbo, and I sympathize. I must tell you that using that current script with Linda Hines feels like a major tactical error to me. That's my two cents for what it's worth. Unless there are stipulations that require a faster turnaround I'd hold off until a more suitable actress becomes available. Good luck, my friend.
hey, Doc. I appreciate the support. The Script that's for Linda has totally been reedited and half rewritten due to this potential change and the plot of the story is much different than the original Supergirl 7 storyline. Although..I will tell you that if we do move forward with Superwoman: Unchained instead of Supergirl 7: Unchained...the storyline will actually help build up for Superwoman : A New dawn and the next Supergirl installment in which Supergirl and Evil Superwoman face off..... Now as for finding an actress to play Supergirl...that could take much longer than before due to the fact that most of these girls charge and arm and a leg to do a video and some girl are just not reliable and flake out. That's the big issue that we are facing when it comes to recasting the Supergirl role if it gets to that and that's the situation we here at WON and over at MMP are dealing with. hoping we hear from Kaycee soon and everything is cool. But again, unfortunately..its a wait and see situation. Sadly, this kind of stuff happens in this genre and every other genre...But..it is totally frustrating. :sad:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”