Sooperhero.com's Rocket Girl (in my style)

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
gamepal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Some people may be familiar with this superheroine from Sooperhero.com.
rocketgirl04.jpg
rocketgirl04.jpg (6.09 KiB) Viewed 3639 times
I thought it would be fun to try and draw her. Personally I'm quite fond of the fullbody catsuit look for superheroines like Spiderwoman or Batgirl. I love the shiny, silver look of of the suit around her body. That was sort of the reason why I wanted to try and draw her.

I hope you guys like it!
Rocket_Girl_Sketch_2.png
Rocket_Girl_Sketch_2.png (549.18 KiB) Viewed 3639 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rocketgirl was one of my favorite characters before I started producing. I really liked how her costume fitted as well and that's probably because the model herself was a fitness model, I believe. I know others here could probably fill in that backstory better...Nice artwork!
nigtman43
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

be nice if you all do a version of this superheroine.....
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

anyone know what happeneded to sooperhero.com ? Appears the site is down?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
gamepal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm back again with another Rockt Girl illustration! It's a shame when I heard that the site went down. I did like the design of the superheroines, but this one stuck out to me. It's not often that you see a superheroine wearing a ful-body spandex suit. (^^)
Rocket_Girl_2.png
Rocket_Girl_2.png (476.91 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Definitely remember Rocket Girl and Sooperhero.com. Her shiny costume, incredibly phallic chest emblem, and fit body were mesmerizing- looking forward to seeing more of your work using her!

In general, Sooperhero had some great perils and bondage. Besides Rocket Girl moaning under the effects of a laser beam, I particularly remember another heroine clad in a blue spidergirl-like unitard tied to a table with a particularly nasty crotch rope between her thighs that she remarked was “so tight it’s digging into my...my...” before screaming as she got electroshocked through her boobs by the villain who had tied her there. Truly nefarious and legendary work. Anyone remember that video?
gamepal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Here's another one! I'm thinking if I did another drawing too it would be a pin-up drawing.
Rocket_Girl_3.png
Rocket_Girl_3.png (568.92 KiB) Viewed 2610 times
gamepal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Another one!
Rocket_Girl_5.png
Rocket_Girl_5.png (458.97 KiB) Viewed 2505 times
Anonon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

These are all fantastic.