Fuchsia Fox : "Return To Club X", by Centurion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi guys. So sorry that I have taken so long to post this. I tried in late December, but then after spending a few hours creating the new thread, setting it all up to be posted, making editing corrections, etc., just as I hit “post”, the whole site hung on me and my hours of work was lost. :( (my bad or not copying my content before clicking on post). Since then, it’s been so difficult finding the time to try ... until now!

I hope y’all like this latest Fuchsia Fox story and that you will feel as though your patience has been rewarded!

As always, pretty please, your feedback is very much desired! You can either post your replies or send me a pm or email. Thanks, everybody!

Fuchsia Fox: "Return to Club X"

Chapter 1 --

Somewhere in the wilds of Maryland, Jennifer Fletcher turned the Subaru off the pitch dark, rain-slick secondary road, passing through an open gate and into a parking lot. About forty or so cars were already there, parked in front of a sprawling, two-story building with a peaked structure in the center. Jennifer's first impression was a school until she noticed the heavy bars on the windows; then she thought of a prison or an institution for the criminally insane. With no lights visible in the windows, it looked abandoned and creepy. Lightning flashed briefly in the clouds overhead.

"This looks like the place, Angel," said her husband Martin in the passenger seat. "Check out the sign."

Hanging beside the door was a piece of cardboard which proclaimed in hand-written calligraphy: "Arkham Asylum -- Enter at your own risk!"

Jennifer breathed a sigh of relief as she parked the car. To celebrate finally getting her license, she had been driving, and for the last ten miles she had been worried that she had copied the address down incorrectly in the GPS unit. She opened her door and got out into the light, misting rain that was still falling.

Martin had already emerged from his side. He was wearing a Batman costume -- a black rayon/spandex body suit which his hard, manly body filled out scrumptiously, with a bat chest emblem, cape and belt. He pulled the cowl and mask up over his face, adjusting the eyeholes so that he could see.

"Remember to call me Gina," Jennifer reminded him, as she slipped off the long-sleeved shirt she had been wearing in the car, revealing her Fuchsia Fox costume underneath. The purplish-pink halter top clung snugly to the soft curves of her upper body, with the fox head emblem hugging her modest breasts. Below her bare midriff was a 14-inch miniskirt flirting around her elegant legs. On her feet were ankle boots and on her arms were elbow length gloves, plus her gold bracelets of Ishtar.

"I'll remember," Martin said, watching as the Fox donned a matching domino mask. "It's almost like being undercover, isn't it?"

“Almost," the heroine replied with a wink, tossing her short brunette hair over her smooth bare shoulder as they crossed the parking lot and mounted the steps to the entrance.

As Martin opened the door, they could see black paper covering the glass, so that from the outside, the building appeared deceptively deserted. In actual fact, however, the lobby was well-lit and guarded by a big, muscular bald man wearing the baggy off-white uniform of an asylum orderly. He looked them over and checked a clipboard. "You must be new inmates..." he said with a wicked sneer.

"I'm Gina," the Fox said brightly. "I'm a guest of Dora."

"Ah, very good," the bouncer said, checking something off his clipboard. "If you have cell phones, you have to leave them with me. Club X rules."

The Fox had left hers locked in the car, but Martin handed his over. The bouncer placed it in a numbered bag and gave him a claim ticket. "Follow this corridor and hang a right," he said with a motion. "Enjoy yourselves."

Martin and the Fox did as they were told. The hallway itself did not inspire confidence. A framed directory sign was hanging askew, its glass cracked and smeared with what looked suspiciously like blood. The tiled floor had been recently waxed and buffed, but it was strewn with debris -- here and there stacks of papers, broken laboratory flasks, a syringe, and a single empty white sneaker. And all the while, the fluorescent lights above them flickered disconcertingly.

"They really go in for ambiance, don't they?" said Martin, squeezing Jennifer's hand.

They soon reached the intersection and turned right. Ahead of them was a pair of swinging double doors. Just then, the lights went off entirely, plunging them into almost complete darkness. The Fox gasped and threw her arms around Martin's neck, her heart pounding in her chest. "Relax," he said, his hand rubbing her pert bottom reassuringly. "It's probably just more ambiance."

"Of course it is," Jennifer whispered, blushing. Some superheroine she was, to let herself get spooked by a simple trick like that. Sheepishly she extracted herself from her husband's arms, and sure enough, the lights came on again.

A beautiful girl was now standing in the corridor in front of the double doors. Her dark hair hung in long, limp strands, half covering her face. Her body seemed to be dressed in a straitjacket and nothing else. Her arms were loosely crossed in front of her chest, bound in the garment's bulky sleeves, the ends of which were strapped behind her. The rest of her was nude. The girl's feet and legs were bare, and the only thing covering her snatch was a narrow canvas strap about two tantalizing inches wide which passed between her legs under the tail of the jacket and was secured by a buckle to its front.

"Batman!" the girl suddenly cried, tossing her hair back to reveal piercing blue eyes. "Oh, thank goodness you're here to rescue me! There's been a mistake! I don't belong here!" She ran forward on bare feet and threw her slender form against Martin's broad chest, sobbing.

Taken by surprise, Martin had little choice but to wrap his arms around the girl's nubile body and catch her, since her hands were bound. "Hey, just take it easy, miss..." he said, bewildered.

"I'm rational! Can't you see that?" the girl sobbed, pressing her face to his and kissing everything that wasn't covered by his mask. "I don't belong in an asylum! I'll do anything to be rescued!"

It was surprising how much freedom of motion her restraints gave her as she rubbed herself seductively against the front of Martin's costume. As he tried to get hold of her, he unexpectedly found his hands under the tail of her straitjacket cupping the girl's smooth, bare butt cheeks. Using her elbows, she hoisted herself higher into his arms, planting a wet, erotic kiss right on his mouth, while letting her moist cleft slide enticingly along his muscular, spandex-sheathed thigh. The Fox, standing right next to him, could only imagine how Little Martin must be reacting to all of this, down inside his tights!

"L-listen, miss..." Martin stammered, struggling to get a hold of her squirming, wriggling curves. "Gina, do you think you could help me out here?"

"You're Batman," the Fox said impishly, with a wink, folding her arms. "I'm sure you can handle it."

"Please, I beg of you," the girl whimpered. "I'll do anything, my Dark Knight..." Suddenly going limp, she allowed her body to slide slowly and sensuously down Martin's front, planting hungry kisses along his chest, his abs, and his belly as she dropped to her knees at his feet, where her open mouth pressed against the huge bulge which was visible in the clingy spandex front of his costume.

Suddenly the double doors crashed open. Two men in orderly uniforms rushed out, grabbing the girl's arms on either side. "Trying to escape again, Lizzie?" smirked one of the men. "The Director will be displeased."

"Please! I don't belong here!" the girl sobbed, her bare legs kicking as they lifted her helplessly off the floor and carried her back the way they had come.

Martin started after them, but the Fox laid a gentle hand on his arm. "Role-playing, sweetie," she explained. "Come on." She took his hand and led him through the double doors.

Chapter 2 –

The Fuchsia Fox and Martin found themselves in a waiting room/reception area, where a masquerade party was in full swing. There seemed to be about eighty or ninety young women and men, mostly in their 20s and 30s, all wearing fanciful costumes and most wearing masks. There were gangsters and gun molls, bikers in black leather, Nazis, pirates, mad doctors, and serial killers in hockey masks. One girl was dressed in an extremely revealing lingerie model's version of the witch Maleficent, with the big horned headdress and cowl, a dark blue G-string, a gauzy semi-transparent robe which concealed practically none of her assets, and a boa constrictor wrapped around her shoulders. Supervillains were represented by Darth Maul, Two-Face, the Riddler, the Penguin, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy.

On the other hand, there was also a scattering of cosplay heroes and heroines. Martin noticed at least one other Batman, a Lone Ranger with a female Tonto, a Prince Charming, a Hercules, and a female Robin Hood in green tights, a hood and very little else. Among them were Wonder Woman, Batgirl, and Mary Marvel. One girl sheathed in a skin-tight Green Lantern costume was dancing with a man dressed as an alien with red skin and a silver space suit, spinning around him and wrapping him in a glowing green rope. Another girl was dressed like the goddess Isis, in a white mini-dress that flirted around her bare legs as she pirouetted to the music with a guy in an Egyptian pharaoh costume and the head of a jackal.

Amid them all wandered waitresses carrying trays of champagne glasses, dressed as either cops (skin-tight police chick uniforms with hot pants) or robbers (mini-dresses with horizontal black and white stripes and convict numbers stenciled on the back). Music was provided by a deejay set up behind the nurses' station.

There were four slightly raised platforms in various corners of the room with stripper poles, and a torture rack with whips, handcuffs, and other implements. The two orderlies were carrying the girl in the straitjacket to one of the platforms, while she continued to struggle. Once they got her there, they couldn't seem to agree what to do with her. It was obviously still early in the evening yet, and nobody was paying much attention to them.

Martin stood there stunned, taking this all in. Suddenly there was a shrill shout of "GINA! I can't believe you made it!"

He spun around and saw a blonde girl dressed as a harlequin in a half-black, half-blood-red leotard with a flouncy miniskirt and a domino mask to match, plus a cap with bells on it. On her bare legs, she was wearing boots -- a black one on her right leg that came to just above her knee, and a red one on her left leg which was rolled down to mid-calf, showing off that shapely stem. Standing behind her was a girl with short, copper red hair, dressed the same, except that the colors were the opposite, so that apart from their hair they appeared to be mirror images of one another. This must be Dora and Michelle, Martin said to himself.

"It's great to see you!" the Fox enthused, as Dora rushed forward and threw her slender arms around her in a sisterly hug. "I wouldn't have missed it for anything!"

"I've dreamed about this ever since that party on the yacht," Dora said. Pulling back, she gave the Fox a very un-sisterly tongue kiss right on the mouth that made Martin's trouser snake sit up and squirm inside his tight spandex pants.

"And who is this hunk you brought with you?" said Michelle, sliding up beside Martin and grabbing his ass. "He's the third Batman to show up tonight, but he's definitely the best looking of the bunch! You've got great taste, Gina!"

"Why thank you," said Martin, pushing aside his cape so that he could put his arm around the harlequin girl. "You're about the sexiest criminal I've ever met, too."

"Maybe you can show me your batarang later," she said with a wink as her fingers caressed his sculpted abs, sliding over his belt toward the more interesting regions below it.

"You didn't say I could bring a guest," the Fox said, "but this is--"

"No problem, girlfriend," said Dora. "Names are strictly optional here. We'll just call him Batman 3 for the time being." She suddenly pouted her lips as her right hand snaked downward to pat the Fox's pert little butt. "But if you had to bring a guest, I was hoping it would be Supergirl or somebody."

"How did you set all this up?" asked Martin, quickly changing the subject.

"You mean the abandoned asylum thing?" laughed Dora, still intimately latched onto the Fox. "Some of our members are in real estate, and they keep their eyes open for properties like this. By that I mean temporarily closed for renovations and what not. And they have enough pull to let us borrow them for a night. We had one party in a nuclear power plant, believe it or not." She sighed. "That one was a lot of fun. I glowed in the dark for days afterward..."

Michelle laughed, quickly reaching out to take a couple of flutes of champagne from a passing police chick waitress. "Since this is your first time," she said to Martin, "just to let you know -- we put mild mood enhancers in the champagne. That's the reason we don't serve hard liquor. Nothing too strong, mind you. If you don't want it, take your glass from the 'cops' -- they're straight champagne with nothing added." As Martin thanked her and took a big, thirsty drink from the flute she had given him, she added impishly, "At least I THINK that was right... Kidding! I'm kidding you!"

"Cops and Robbers, Heroes and Villains," said Dora. "That's the theme for tonight, in case you hadn't guessed. The brilliant idea of this month's host."

"You aren't the hostess?" the Fox asked.

"Nah; we take it in turns. And believe me, we had no idea that Spivak and Williamson were using the club for their foul human trafficking operation, or we'd have given them the boot. This month's host is... speak of the devil..."

A loud BANG and a puff of purple smoke at the entrance to the right-hand corridor drew everyone's attention as a man dressed in a garish purple suit with a swallowtail coat and a string tie suddenly appeared, giggling like a maniac. His face was pure white and his hair was vivid green. The Joker!

"Welcome kiddies, to Club X's Heroes and Villains Night!" he cackled, rubbing his hands. "On the one side the do-gooders, the good guys, the champions of everything virtuous and pure... Boo! Hiss!" Those among the crowd who were dressed as villains, outnumbering the heroes almost two to one, took up the chant, "Boo! Hiss!"

"On the other side," the Joker continued, "the Forces of Evil, the malevolent perpetrators of every sin and wickedness." The villains cheered. "Who will prevail tonight? Who will be left standing when the dawn comes? Fritz tells me that everyone on the guest list has arrived, so I have instructed him to lock the building down. No one enters or leaves until every last hero has been stripped of his or her powers and vanquished! So have at it, you rogues!"

The crowd applauded and went back to partying.

Chapter 3 –

"Is he serious?" asked Martin, looking a little worried in his Batman costume.

"It's just part of the game," Michelle said, cozying up to him. Her slender arms snaked around his neck as she pressed her boobs against this broad chest, her butt swaying sensuously back and forth. "If you like, you can go ahead and surrender now, Batman. One way or another, I'm getting you out of this costume tonight."

Martin glanced momentarily at Jennifer, who was still entwined in Dora's arm. Her Fuchsia Fox costume was attracting a lot of attention. Heads were turning in her direction; girls were stopping to admire it. For a second, their eyes met, and his wife gave him a resigned shrug. Go on! Have fun! she mouthed.

He supposed that it was only fair. He had encouraged her to come to this party partly to explore their kinky sides, because he enjoyed seeing the effect her sexy body had on other men. What was good for the goose, after all, was good for the gander...

"It's not going to be that easy for you, hoodlum," Martin said to Michelle in his best "Batman" voice. "Why don't you cum quietly?"

"Ooh I LOVE a challenge, Bats!" Michelle squeaked, backing him toward the dance floor. She reached out and grabbed a flute of champagne from one of the waitress' trays -- one of the 'robbers' -- just as they vanished into the crowd.

The Fox fleetingly wondered if she should warn Martin, but just then she felt feminine hands caressing the curve of her butt, fingers touching her creamy thigh beneath the lower edge of her miniskirt. "Oh my God!" gushed the girl dressed as Isis. "Where did you get this Fuchsia Fox costume? I've been looking all over for one like this!"

"It's... um... custom made," the Fox said weakly. Dora gave her a wink, smiling with her secret knowledge that it was in fact the genuine article.

"You HAVE to give me the number of your seamstress! You look so delicious in it!"

"Thanks," the superheroine said, blushing. Isis looked pretty tasty herself, with her long brown hair and her alluring little white mini-dress, accessorized with gladiator sandals, an Egyptian neckpiece, amulet, and tiara.

The Fox was saved from further conversation as two tattooed biker dudes in black jeans and vests crept up on Isis from behind, grabbed her and clamped a cloth over her face. "Hey! Don't--" the girl gasped, caught completely by surprise. She struggled for a moment, making muffled protests as one guy fondled her perky young breast through the flimsy white fabric of her costume, the other reaching underneath her flirty little skirt. Then her eyes fluttered and her lissome body went limp.

The man holding the cloth stuck it in his hip pocket and grabbed the semi-conscious Isis under her armpits, while the other caught her long, silken legs. Together they picked up the stupefied, captured heroine and carried her helplessly off toward one of the stripper poles. As they did, Jenn caught a feint whiff from the cloth. They were using real chloroform!

"That reminds me," the Fox said, recalling the secondary reason she had wanted to revisit Club X. "Is Kodosky here tonight? He's one of Janosz Spivak's men, but he got away when Spivak and Williamson were arrested."

"I told you, names are optional," Dora said, watching almost enviously as the bikers stripped Isis of her amulet and tied her to the stripper pole. "The club is set up to protect the identities of its members. Williamson didn't care. I knew Spivak by sight, but I knew him as The Wolf. That was the alias he used. A lot of us have jobs that are... well, we'd have problems if it got out that we were members of a club like this."

"I realize that," the Fox said. She knew that Dora was a Federal prosecutor named Isadora Porteous, but that knowledge was strictly between the two of them. "Kodosky was on the yacht, dressed as a Nazi. Do you know him?"

"You mean Iggy?" Dora said in surprise. "That's the alias he goes under -- Ignatz." She craned her neck, looking around as she grabbed flutes of champagne for herself and for the Fox. "I don't see him anywhere. If you want to be sure, you ought to ask Fritz, the guy at the door. He would have seen him. He only allows in members or guests of members."

The Fox scanned the crowd as she drank from the glass Dora had given her. She didn't see anyone dressed as Nazis, which was funny. She could have sworn she had seen a swastika earlier. Maybe it had been on one of the bikers or biker chicks. There were seven or eight of them.

Most of the members were dancing and sucking face as if this was just a regular party, but here and there heroes and villains were staging mock fights with one another. Maleficent was casting some kind of "hypnotic spell" at Prince Charming, who looked dashing in his very short tunic and tights. Jason Voorhees was wrestling with Wonder Woman, applying a choke hold on her from behind, while groping at her marvelous breasts. Batman and Batgirl were back to back, fending off attacks by the Riddler, the Penguin, Two Face, and Poison Ivy. The female Green Lantern had Darth Maul on his knees with her green rope wrapped around his upper body, forcing him to caress her long legs and suck on her tits through the clingy material of her green and black uniform.

Mary Marvel was on one of the platforms, making use of the stripper pole as she kicked and punched a succession of pirates and gangsters, her flirty red mini-dress and white cape swishing triumphantly around her supple young body. She paused to plant her fists smugly on her waist as she was confronted by a mad doctor in a lab coat and a white frizzy fright wig. Her attacker whipped out a wand-like device like the neural neutralizer from the "Men in Black" movies and flashed it in her face. Mary's nubile body went rigid as if she had been paralyzed. "Yes, master..." she said dully, then fell forward slowly across the doctor's shoulder, her miniskirt flying up to flash her pert caboose and white lace panties. The victor carried the defenseless heroine off toward the torture rack.

"Somehow I get the feeling that the villains are going to win," the Fox said, her cheeks beginning to feel warm with incipient arousal.

"Yeah, pretty much," Dora admitted with a laugh. "They always do at our parties. Let me get you another glass."

The Fox was surprised to find her champagne flute empty; she didn't remember drinking the whole thing. She gladly accepted the one Dora handed her, her head spinning with all the erotic images she was witnessing.

Maleficent, having captured Prince Charming and bound him securely to one of the stripper poles, had pulled down his tights and was going to town on his flesh torpedo. Poison Ivy had similarly ensnared Batman, and Two Face and the Penguin were busy peeling Batgirl out of her purple leotard. Straitjacket Girl had somehow gotten the sleeves of her garment unbuckled and was dancing alone on one of the stripper poles. And even Martin was joining in, sprawled across a table on top of Michelle, handcuffing her.

At this point, the Fox felt Dora's hands softly massaging her back. She was just beginning to think how sexy and seductive the other girl's touch was when she felt Dora’s fingers undo the rear strap of her halter top, causing a ticklish sensation of pleasure as she caressed her smooth bare skin. It took a moment for the superheroine's dull brain to catch up with events and realize that she was standing here surrounded by all these people with her top undone! Her hands automatically rose to her chest to prevent it from falling open and exposing her breasts.

And while her hands were thus occupied, Dora clasped the cloth full of chloroform over the Fox’s mouth and nose! At the same time, the two orderlies appeared on either side of her, grabbing her arms.

"You forget," her companion said with a smile. "I'm playing a villain tonight, too. And now I've captured the mighty Fuchsia Fox!"

The Fox felt a surge of wetness gush through her loins as the men seized her, making her heart flutter and her skin tingle. She could also feel the chloroform dulling her brain, putting her to sleep. Seeing her brown eyes start to flutter, Dora quickly removed the cloth, not wanting the Fox to actually pass out.

"Please... don't..." the Fox weakly said, playing along with them, going limp and letting the men catch her. She felt an alien male hand, a hand which had no right to be there, slide underneath her halter top and cup the soft, naked flesh of her boob, his fingers touching her hard, defenseless nipple. A sensation of helpless longing rushed through her body, a longing to be taken. In the back of her mind, she realized that Dora must have been giving her drinks laced with ecstasy, but at this point it didn't matter.

"You know what to do, boys," Dora said, as the orderlies picked the Fox up and carried her past the nurses' station and down the corridor.

Chapter 4 –

Martin tried to keep one eye on Jennifer, but as Michelle maneuvered him into the dancing crowd, that became difficult to do. He took the champagne flute she offered him and drank off more than half of it, feeling the pleasant coolness of it go down his throat as she rubbed against his front, bumping her hips against his in time to the music.

"So how do you know Gina?" MIchelle asked impishly, as she drank the rest and set the empty glass aside. "Are you guys, like, going together?"

"Uh... more like friends with benefits," Martin lied. "We do some cosplay together, but..."

"Oh good!" the redhead said, as both of her hands sensuously traced the manly curves of his ribcage and abs. "Dora and I have a relationship, but we're very cool about it. You don't have to worry about her getting all jealous or anything."

"That's good to know," Martin said, as Michelle's right hand slipped in between his thighs, feeling up his crotch. In seconds, his johnson was hard and throbbing. His head was swimming, his heart hammering in his chest. He began to suspect that she had given him a spiked drink.

"Oh, lookie!" Michelle said, as she backed him against the torture rack. Pulling down a set of shiny metal handcuffs, she held them open threateningly. "Let's get you restrained, shall we?"

Martin moved fast. As Michelle made a dive for his wrists, he sidestepped, nearly tripping on the damn cape as he grappled her slender body and flipped her. He reminded himself that she was only playing and he didn't need to use the full range of his Ranger combat training on her, but she turned out to be a surprisingly ferocious little fighter herself. As they wrestled, the two of them rolled across the edge of the platform where Isis, now completely nude except for her gladiator sandals and tiara, was doing a facing cowgirl position on one of the biker punks, then landed hard on the other side. Martin snapped the cuffs onto Michelle's wrists and pulled her to her feet.

"Oooh you like it rough, Bats?" she panted, her cheeks glowing with arousal. "Me too!" She pushed him against a table and then sank to her knees, yanking down his spandex pants.

Before Martin could do anything to stop her, the harlequin had taken hold of his stiff rod with her hands and was pumping him. "Fuuu--" he gasped, as his knees went weak and he had to support himself against the wall. The musky smell of sex suddenly filled his nostrils. All around him, he could see couples engaged in sex acts. As he felt Michelle's honey lips wrap around his tool, he forgot about Jennifer and just went with it. The chain on her handcuffs gave her about a foot of play, ample for her hands to massage his testicles as her tongue worked its magic. He felt almost as if he were drowning in ecstasy... after what felt like an hour of bliss, he shot his load into her waiting mouth.

"Oh God," he hissed, quivering all over.

"Holy Kersplewy, Batman!" the harlequin gushed, licking dribbles of his jizm off her lips. "Now you do me!" Without a pause, she wiggled out of her panties and threw them aside. Perching her butt on the edge of the table, she hiked up her flouncy skirt and spread her creamy thighs wide.

When Martin saw Michelle's succulent pink slit, shaved naked and oozing with wetness, just waiting for him to enjoy, his body began to move toward it without any prompting from his brain at all. But the orgasm he had just experienced did clear his head just enough that he remembered Jennifer. He looked around the room, but he could see no sign of her, or of Dora.

"Gina was telling me about the last party, on the yacht," he said, cozying up to Michelle and kissing her tits through the front of her leotard. "You two were dressed as pirate wenches?"

"Yeah, that was a lot of fun," the girl agreed, closing her eyes and leaning back, letting her crotch rub against the front of Martin's body. "Please, Bats... I'm soaking!"

Martin let his face slide down the front of her body, his hands holding onto her trim waist. "She said there was another guy with you..."

"There were a lot of guys with us," the girl said proudly. "You'll have to be more specific."

"When you chained Gina to the wall. He had a swagger stick and he was 'interrogating' her..."

"Oh yeah, Iggy..." Michelle moaned, as Martin's face reached her cleft, his mouth latching onto her muff and sucking. "Oh God! That's right, use that Bat-tongue, Bats!"

Her hips were slowly grinding against him, her arms bracing herself on the table. Martin could feel the hard, swollen bud of her clit on the tip of his tongue as he licked her juices. Gently he slid his fingers into her coosh, spreading apart the sweet folds of her labia and stroking her in little circles on and around her love bud. "Oooooooh," she purred. A shiver of pleasure ran through her body as she lay down on her back with creamy thighs spread wide, her ankles hooked around his shoulders.

"This Iggy..." he said, feeling a gush of warm wetness on his fingers. "Is he here tonight?"

"Oh wow, that's great!" Michelle screamed, wriggling underneath him as she climaxed. Catching her breath and taking a moment to compose herself, she answered "Iggy? Yeah, I saw him just a while ago, when I was getting the drinks. Dressed as a Nazi, as usual."

Martin's head cleared instantly. Jennifer would want to know about this. "Hey, tell you what," he said to Michelle. "Let's go find Dora and Gina, okay?"

Michelle grinned. "You're an animal, Bats! Okay. I know where they'll be..."

The orderlies carried the Fox down the left-hand corridor, past an open doorway where the waitresses were busy refilling their trays. Crossing to the opposite side of the hallway, they turned a corner in a patients' ward and took her into one of the rooms. The one window was heavily barred, and there was even a grille over the fluorescent light overhead. There was a narrow hospital bed with thick leather restraining straps across the head and across the foot. The orderlies put the superheroine on the bed and began to strap her down.

"Wait, I've just had an idea!" said Dora. "Before you restrain her, take her gloves off."

The orderlies grinned and did as they were told, but they ran into a problem right away. The golden bracelets on her wrists, which had to be taken off before her elbow length gloves could be removed, didn't want to come loose. Dora impatiently tried her hand at them.

"Gina, is there some trick to getting your bracelets off?" she asked, struggling with the catches.

The Fox lay on the bed, her head feeling a bit groggy from the combination of ecstasy and chloroform. Her bracelets of Ishtar could only be removed if she allowed it. But since Kodosky apparently wasn't here tonight, there was no reason for her to be alarmed. "They get stuck sometimes," the superheroine said. "Give them another try."

"AH!" Dora sighed, as the bracelets this time came off easily. Then the orderlies peeled off the Fox's gloves and slipped her bare wrists into the thick leather cuffs at the corners of the bed, buckling them up tight. Then they moved down to her ankles, which they also restrained, spreading her sensational legs wide apart.

"Now you are MINE, Fuchsia Fox!" Dora proclaimed, laughing in a sinister way as the orderlies joined in. The Fox tugged as her leather restraints, feeling a sudden stab of apprehension. Without her bracelets, she really WAS bound and helpless!

Setting the bracelets aside, Dora hovered over the captive heroine. Her soft hands touched the Fox's exquisitely shapely legs, sliding upwards along her bare skin the length of her lithe young body. Jennifer felt her spine tingle with arousal as the other girl's hands glided over her smooth thighs, flirted momentarily with the hem of her tiny little miniskirt, then moved around her hips to her tony bare abs... Ohhhhhhh! Her body squirmed against the narrow bed as Dora's fingers touched her ribcage, sliding underneath her still unfastened halter top to grab her naked little B-cups...

"Please..." the Fox begged, feeling pulses of adrenalin coursing through her blood, making her heart hammer inside her nubile chest.

Dora leaned closer and playfully closed her teeth over the Fox’s right nipple. Then she stood upright. "All right, boys," she said to the orderlies. "Let's get this uniform off of her!"

Chapter 5 –

The two male orderlies, needing no further encouragement, both reached for the Fuchsia Fox's purplish-pink halter top, lying across her delicious bust with its rear strap undone. "I've got this," Dora said quickly, beating them to it. The lovely blonde reached behind Jenn's neck to undo the strap, then lifted the skimpy, feminine garment from her. The superheroine could only lie there helplessly on her back with her wrists bound by leather cuffs on either side of her head, her entire body quivering with embarrassment, yet arousal, as the two men and the girl stared at her naked coconuts.

"Very nice," Dora commented, moving downward toward the Fox's miniskirt. The orderlies started on her ankle boots, unzipping and slowly slipping them off her feet, taking their time and stroking the heroine's bare toes and instep. "Mmmmmmm," Jennifer moaned, shivering with ticklish pleasure, further building upon her sexual arousal.

Dora unfastened the Fox's wraparound miniskirt, sliding it out from under her lissome frame. The only thing left on her now was her fuchsia panties and her domino mask. Dora retreated a few paces as the orderlies shifted their attention along the helpless superheroine's alluring legs, grabbing both sides of her panties... "Gently, gentlemen! It's her first time!" Dora admonished, and they tugged the garment slowly down over Jennifer's round hips to her knees, exposing her neatly trimmed snatch.

"Oh God," the Fox gasped aloud with erotic pleasure. She had not expected to enjoy this so much. The idea of two strange men overpowering her, undressing her, not to mention ogling her naked body in this state would normally be frightening. Especially as the door to the room was propped wide open, inviting any passing person to just walk inside and enjoy the view! But, in spite of herself, she felt an unexpected thrill at being in this position, powerless, vulnerable, completely at the mercy of Dora and her two friends, and yet knowing that she was ultimately in no danger. The only thing that would have made it better would be if Martin were also here, to watch her being exploited in this way!

"Batman?" she said hoarsely, swishing her head from one side to the other. "Where's Batman? If only he were here to rescue me!"

Dora picked up the hint. "Oh no, my precious," she said. "Unless I mistake my little Michelle, Batman has problems of his own. I'm sure he'll be along soon enough. But until then... you are all mine!" Without further ado, the blonde quite unselfconsciously began removing her harlequin costume.

The orderlies paused to watch as Dora took off her cap and her boots. In her bare feet, she unzipped her leotard and peeled it down her body, letting her own marvelous C-cups pop into view as her harlequin costume slid down her long legs. A moment later, she had stripped off her panties and was climbing onto the bed, straddling the Fox's knees.

"What do you think, gentlemen?" Dora said complacently, cupping both hands underneath her ample breasts. "Which one of us has nicer tits?"

The two men carefully examined and weighed the evidence before them. They took turns touching the Fox's supple rosebuds, squeezing and feeling them until the heroine felt as if she would pass out from sheer pleasure. Then they did the same for Dora's larger, fuller globes. "Hers are pretty nice, milady," said the first man, still squeezing Dora's melons, "but I think yours are much better." The blonde smiled and rewarded him with an indulgent kiss on the mouth. A moment later, the other man issued the same verdict, and also received a kiss.

"No!" the Fox cried in mock indignation, writhing in her restraints. "I'm the Fuchsia Fox!"

"Not any longer," Dora laughed. "Now you are only my little fuck toy!" Leaning forward, she brought her face down into the superheroine's juicy cleft.

"Unnnnn!" The Fox almost creamed when she felt the blonde girl's fingers slide between the petals of her labia and into her dripping coosh. Squirming on the bed, she moaned out loud as Dora's fingers, now wet and slippery with her bodily fluids, rubbed and stroked around the edge of her vagina. Her body felt hot, not only with arousal, but with the knowledge that the two orderlies were gawking at the whole thing and enjoying her distress...

After a moment, Dora shifted her position, turning around astraddle of the Fox's lean, lovely bod, but positioning her own pussy over the superheroine's mouth. In this new 69 position, she put her mouth on the Fox's slit, running her tongue up and down the Fox’s clitoris area.

"Mmmmmm!" the Fox murmured, her own lips busy returning the favor. The musky smell of Dora's snatch was like the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world. A jolt of sheer ecstasy tingled her spine like lightning. "OH GOD!", the Fox cried out, her body arching against her restraints as she came, dimly aware that Dora was moaning in unison with her. "God no! Oh God, yes!"

Panting and perspiring from the exertion, Dora dismounted, helped by the two orderlies. "Wow! That was spectacular!" she gasped.

"It sure was!" the men agreed. "Can we have a go with her?"

Dora nodded weakly. "It's her first cosplay party, though. Give the poor girl a chance to catch her breath." She reached down to pick up her clothes, and instead picked up the Fox's uniform. "I bet I'd look AMAZING in this!" she said, holding the superheroine's halter top and skirt to her body as though judging the fit. "What do you guys think? Would I make a good Fuchsia Fox?"

Not waiting for an answer, Dora wrapped the skirt around her waist and wriggled into the halter top. The top was a tight fit for her C-cups, squashing her boobs together and making her cleavage much more pronounced than when it did when worn by Jennifer, as the two orderlies were the first to notice. But a moment later, as Dora put on the Fox's ankle boots, the uniform seemed to magically adjust to her larger size. She strolled over and unbuckled the cuffs around the heroine's ankles so that she could pull off her panties and don them as well. Finally, she switched her red and black domino mask with Jennifer's fuchsia one.
"I love this outfit!" Dora squealed, tugging on the gloves and bracelets. As the bracelets of Ishtar locked into place on her wrists, a palpable surge of power rushed through her body, making her cheeks flush! All of her senses seemed heightened and alive, her body stronger and more capable. Dressed in this uniform, which she secretly knew was the genuine article, she couldn't help feeling as if she really WAS the Fuchsia Fox!

Jennifer, lying bound and helpless on the hospital bed, smiled indulgently. "You look really gorgeous in it, Dora," she said sincerely, wriggling in the leather cuffs. "May I please have it back now, though?"

"Oh, not yet!" Dora pouted in defiance. Then she struck a superheroine pose with her hands on her hips. "I'm going to go find Batman and see what he thinks! Ciao!"

"No!" the Fox squeaked, struggling. "Dora!"

But before Dora could leave, a man and a woman in Nazi uniforms entered through the open doorway and stopped her. Jennifer gasped with a sudden, overwhelming rush of fear as she realized that the man was Kodosky! And here she was, caught without her costume, but more alarming, without her powers!

She hadn't spotted Kodosky earlier because he wasn't wearing the flashy black Gestapo uniform this time. Instead he had on the drabber, less obtrusive Brown Shirt version, with olive drab jodhpurs, a Sam Browne belt and a peaked cap. The woman with him was a gloriously blonde Aryan Amazon, dressed in a black, skull-and-crossbones SS cap and a pure white shirt with full sleeves, tied off just below her gargantuan size D bust to leave her toned midriff bare. Below the waist, she had on black hot pants and black high-heeled boots. Both villains had pistol belts strapped to their waists and the obligatory swastika armbands.

Dora, infatuated by the costume she was wearing, didn't catch on right away. "Stop, evil-doers!" she said, arrogantly planting her hands on her hips. "I'm the Fuchsia Fox! You don't stand a--"

The Nazi she-wolf darted forward and seized her right wrist, jerking her slender arm roughly behind her back and pinning her.
"OW! You're HURTING me!" Dora whimpered.

"You vill come viss us, fraulein Porteous," Kodosky said, drawing his Luger from its holster and pressing the cold barrel against the girl's swanlike neck. "Ve have much to discuss viss you." Dora, instinctively realizing that it was a REAL gun, quivered with fright, her eyes as wide as saucers.

Kodosky then turned with a sharp click of his heels toward the two orderlies. He glanced disdainfully at the naked girl bound to the bed. "Keep up zee gute vork," he said. "Sieg Heil!"

"Whatever," the two orderlies replied unenthusiastically, as Kodosky and his amazon departed with Dora in tow. Turning back toward the Fox, they quickly did rock/paper/scissors, and with a grin the winner began to unbuckle his trousers.

"No! Please!" the captive superheroine begged, struggling in the leather cuffs. "Please listen to me! You've got to let me go! Dora's in real trouble!"

But the two men, thinking that her protests were just part of the game, ignored them. "Just relax, princess," the man said, climbing onto the bed. "I'm just going to grab some free nookie."

Pinning the Fox's legs down so that she couldn't kick, he swarmed on top of her, his hands sliding along her body to grab her breasts, pinching her nipples. Jennifer moaned and struggled to buck him off, but he was too big. Her body squirmed in dismay as she saw his hard boner aimed at her vulnerable slit. They were both going to take her, and there was nothing she could do about it!

Chapter 6 –

Martin wove his way through the crowd, carrying Michelle slung over his shoulder, still handcuffed. The girl herself had insisted upon it. Her legs were dangling in front of him, with Martin's gloved hand holding onto her gorgeous round butt to keep her from sliding off.

"Mmmmm, you can hold me tighter than that, Bats," she said flirtatiously. "Go on past the nurses' station and down the left-hand corridor..."

"What is going on here?" said a jaded male voice. The Joker had appeared in front of them, blocking their way, along with the Riddler and a couple of gangsters. For a moment, he stood staring at Michelle's cute, upward thrust tail, framed by the frilly skirt of her harlequin costume. Then he looked at Martin in his Batman costume. "Harley, Harley, Harley," he said in a disappointed tone. "You haven't let a hero get the better of you, have you?"

"Working on it, Mr. J!" Michelle said, beating her fists ineffectually on Martin's back and wiggling her feet in the air as though still putting up a fight. "I think I've got him on the ropes!"

The Joker let out a sigh and stepped aside out of their path. "Carry on, then."

As they arrived at the room Michelle indicated, Martin took one look at the situation and let the girl drop from his grasp, his mouth hanging open in amazement. The Fox was strapped to the narrow hospital bed, as naked as a jaybird with the orderly on top of her. His mouth was on her perky boobs and his rock hard schlong was poised at the entrance to her pussy, about to nail her while the second orderly looked on awaiting his turn. Neither of the men even noticed the two new arrivals.

Martin felt a tide of liquid heat pass through his body, starting with his testicles and working its way upward, as he watched the other man slowly sheath his manhood inside his beautiful wife's love hole. He watched her body stiffen and arch toward the man on top of her, moaning softly with arousal, causing his own trouser snake to grow thick and hard in sympathy. Beside him, he heard Michelle giggle and exclaim, "Holy Cow!"

Then... "MARTIN!" the Fox screamed, catching sight of him. "HELP ME!"

Given her tone and realizing that Jennifer wouldn't be using his real name unless it were serious, he charged forward, vaulting over the bed and yanking his wife's attacker off of her. As he went sprawling on the floor, the second orderly started to jump Martin, but Martin raised the flat of his hand between them. "Just... don't," Martin warned, with enough iron in his voice that the orderly backed down.

"Hey, sorry," he said, contritely, raising his hands. "We thought her struggling was just part of the game. Honest."

"Thank goodness, darling!" Jennifer gasped shakily. "Get me out of this!"

"Looks like I missed a lot," Martin said, unbuckling her right cuff, while Michelle ran up and undid the left one. "I probably shouldn't even ask how you got into this."

"I'll tell you the whole story later," the Fox said, her cheeks flushing. "Right now, Dora's in trouble. Kodosky is here, and he has a gun!"

"Where's your costume?" Martin asked, as the brunette sat up.

"Dora has it! AND my bracelets!" Jennifer bit her lip. After only a slight hesitation, she quickly got dressed in Dora's discarded harlequin costume, including her panties. The nylon/spandex fabric felt strange against her naked skin, especially since it was still carrying the moist traces of the other girl's nubile young body. Still hurriedly tugging the boots on, she led the way out the doorway into the corridor, her miniskirt flouncing around her hips.

"I still have no idea what's going on," said Michelle, tagging along.

"You guys didn't meet any Nazis on your way, did you?" the Fox said, looking both ways down the hallway. "Then Kodosky must have gone this way." Turning to her right, away from the party, she ran, leading the other two past closed and darkened doors until they came to a dead end with a stairway up and an outside door. The outside door was padlocked.

"Michelle, get back to the party where it's safe," the Fox said, taking the stairs.

Martin kept pace with her. As they reached the next floor, he touched her quietly. "Maybe you should hang back, Angel," he whispered. "It could be dangerous, and you don't have your powers."

"Powers or not," his wife replied, "I'm still the Fuchsia Fox!"

In the physical therapy room on the second floor, Kodosky was fitting a silencer to the barrel of his Luger. Dora watched the operation with the queasy feeling in her stomach. The girl hugged herself, all too aware of the skimpy Fuchsia Fox costume she was wearing. Whatever surge of power she thought she had felt when she had put the Fox's bracelets on, it seemed to have abandoned her now. Perhaps it was simply overwhelmed by the abject terror she was feeling. Dora was trembling like a frightened little girl, on the verge of tears.

"I hope you appreciate the irony, Ms. Porteous," Kodosky said, dropping the silly German accent. "It was the Fuchsia Fox who ruined everything for us, and you who prosecuted Mr. Spivak and put him behind bars. It seems quite appropriate that I should kill you while wearing her costume."

"Please!" Dora begged. "You can't just shoot me like this! I... I'll do anything you ask!"

Behind her, the Aryan Amazon smirked. "Hold on a minute, Iggy," she said. "What if we rounded up her little friend Michelle instead?"

"Not a bad idea, Ilsa," Kodosky said. "With Michelle in our hands, we could make her do anything, I'll bet. Maybe she could even get the case against Spivak thrown out."

Dora's quivering knees gave way. She sagged to the floor as tears of helplessness flooded her eyes.

Just then a noise from the doorway drew their attention, and Kodosky and Ilsa the SS she-wolf both spun around to face it. Martin and the Fox had been trying to creep into the room stealthily, but the floor had creaked. The two villains studied them -- Martin in the Batman costume, and the Fox in the harlequin costume.

"What's this?" Kodosky said. "Two more witnesses to be disposed of? Hands up, you two."

"Not likely," Martin said as he advanced into the room slowly, both hands resting casually on the utility belt of his Batman costume. "I'm going to give you scum three seconds to hand over your guns and surrender. After that, it's not going to be pretty." Jennifer followed him, her pulse racing as she kept her eyes on Ilsa.

"You're not Batman, twerp," Kodosky laughed, training his gun on Martin. "You're only wearing a Halloween costume! What are you going to do, throw your batarang at me?"

"Something like that." Suddenly Martin dropped into a crouch, his right arm shooting out. His utility belt followed the gesture, whirling across the intervening space. The heavy buckle struck Kodosky right on the bridge of his nose, causing him to drop the gun. In the next second, Martin was on him. The villain threw a punch, but Martin caught his arm in a lock and flipped him over as they both crashed to the hardwood floor.

At the same time, Jennifer rushed Ilsa before the villainess could draw her own sidearm from its holster. The blonde parried her thrust and returned one of her own. For the next few moments, the two girls exchanged a flurry of blows and kicks, each one evading or blocking the other. Jennifer was acutely aware that her opponent was slightly bigger and stronger than she was. She felt inexpressibly grateful for the martial arts training she had been receiving from Major Wright over the last few months. Without it she wouldn't have lasted five seconds; as it was, she was holding her own, but barely. Dora's leotard felt tight and restrictive, without the same freedom of motion as her own outfit.

"And who do you think you are, honey?" Ilsa smirked, as they both paused for a few seconds to catch their breath, "the Fuchsia Fox?"

It suddenly struck Jennifer that maybe she could use the physical therapy equipment scattered about the room to her advantage. "If I WAS the Fox," she said, edging toward a set of parallel bars, "a tramp like you wouldn't even cause me to break a sweat."

Abruptly Ilsa charged. Jennifer quickly darted underneath the wooden bar, then as Ilsa tried to follow her example, gracefully swung her lissome body over it, landing almost on the Amazon's back, wrapping her slender arm around the blonde's throat in the choke hold that Barbara had taught her.

"Get... off!" Ilsa grunted, struggling to break free.

Feeling her grip beginning to weaken, Jennifer desperately clasped her alluring legs around her opponent's bare waist, but it was no use. Slowly Ilsa forced the brunette girl's hands off her neck. In desperation, Jennifer shifted her grip downward, unintentionally grabbing hold of the she-wolf's plump, pliable D-cups. Then Ilsa flipped her and she tumbled to the floor, inadvertently ripping open the front of Ilsa’s white shirt.

"Skank!" Ilsa seethed, the front of her shirt hanging open around her jiggling melons as Jennifer rolled out of range of her angry fist. "I'm going to enjoy beating you to a pulp!"

To give herself breathing space, Jennifer grabbed a heavy medicine ball and threw it. Ilsa caught it, tossed it aside, and kept coming. The brunette retreated further, breathing hard now, her lithe body showing the strain. The next moment, the Amazon had her trapped against an exercise treadmill. Jennifer braced herself on the handle bar and kicked out at her opponent with both feet.

Ilsa caught her ankle and slid forward along her shapely bare stems, her strong hand grabbing the Fox's throat, pinning her against the control panel. Jennifer couldn't break free; Ilsa was too strong! Jennifer could feel the other girl's monster bazooms pressing against her nubile chest as she struggled for air, frantically groping around her for some means of escape.

Her hand hit upon the control button on the treadmill and pushed it. With a hum, the treadmill started up, catching Ilsa by surprise while Jennifer grabbed onto the bar. Ilsa's high-heeled boots skidded out from under her, and with nothing to hold onto, she dropped face-first onto the whirring treadmill, which deposited her on the floor of the gym a moment later.

Jennifer vaulted off the machine. Ilsa was just scrambling to her feet as she brought her silken knee up into the side of her jaw. The Aryan Amazon tumbled over backwards and hit the floor, unconscious.

Martin was just finishing up with Kodosky. "I was going to come over and help you," he said. "But it didn't look like you needed it."
"Oh, I needed it," Jennifer admitted, gasping in lungfuls of air. "Thanks for the thought, though, Batman."

Chapter 7 –

While Martin set about tying up Kodosky and Ilsa, Jennifer ran over to see about Dora. "Oh Fox!" the girl cried, throwing her trembling arms around her. "I should have known you'd come to my rescue!"

"You aren't hurt?" the brunette asked, holding her slender frame.

Dora shook her head, glancing ruefully down at the gorgeous purplish-pink costume she was wearing. "But I guess I didn't put on a very good showing as the Fuchsia Fox."

"You did okay, considering," Jennifer said indulgently. "Not everyone is cut out to be a superheroine."

Martin had finished binding the two villains. "You need to reclaim your cell phone and call the police," he said. "I'll watch these two while you do that."

"NO!" Dora squeaked. "Think of what it would mean to the club! The police would want to question everyone here at the party! They'd demand a list of all the guests as a matter of course! I can't do that! My career would be over, not to mention all the other members!"

"But these two tried to murder you, Dora," the Fox reminded her.

"I just can't, Fox!" Dora insisted. "Look, I know Kodosky's name now. The police will eventually track him down during the course of their investigation into Spivak's operations. Until then I can hire a bodyguard to watch over myself and Michelle. Trust me, it's best that way."

"I don't like it," Jennifer said, biting her lip. "But if that's the way you want it..."

Now that the shock over her close call had passed, Dora managed a shaken smile. "Then what do you say we all go back and join the party? I don't know about you two, but the adrenalin rush of almost being shot has me quivering in my little fuchsia panties. Er... YOUR fuchsia panties, that is."

They left Kodosky and Ilsa locked in the semi-private room Dora had used earlier. Martin said that they would soon untie one another, but should be safe enough there, as long as someone remembered to let them out in the morning. Then the three of them returned to the main room where the party was still in full swing. Martin stashed the guns and gunbelts behind the music machine, which the deejay had left on autoplay. The deejay himself was nowhere to be seen. Even the waitresses were joining in. A convict and a police chick were sprawled over the nurses' station sucking face while Dora's two friends in orderly uniforms were escorting two more police chicks in handcuffs toward one of the semi-private rooms.

Michelle came running to join them right away. The four of them found a table in a relatively secluded corner where they could cuddle up and pass around a bottle of champagne while they watched the cosplay turned orgy go on around them, into the wee hours of the morning.

About three a.m., the Fox got up to take a wee and realized that she was still wearing Dora's harlequin costume. "It's getting late, Dora," she said. "I think it's time we got our costumes sorted out."

"Oh, okay," the blonde sighed. "It was fun while it lasted..." She gave Martin a mischievous wink as she and Michelle both got up and went with the Fox into the ladies' room.

Once the Fox had finished her business, she took off her mask and stood in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection. It was the first-time Jennifer had really seen herself in the harlequin costume, and she had to admit, she looked good in it!

Dora slipped up behind the Fox -- also sans her mask -- unzipping the back of her leotard. "Mmmmm," Jennifer sighed as the other girl sensuously peeled the clingy spandex fabric off of her supple shoulders. "Dora... don't get me started now..." Moist feminine lips were kissing her neck as hands pushed the costume down over her hips.

Another hand -- this one male and wearing a glove -- cupped her naked breasts, squeezing them roughly. The Fox's heart raced with sudden alarm... which turned abruptly into a thrill of pleasure as the man turned out to be Martin, here in the ladies' room with them. Jennifer turned to kiss him as her leotard fell to the floor, and suddenly Michelle was on her knees in front of her, helping to remove her panties and boots.

The Fox's head was swimming from the remnants of her champagne buzz as her mouth was kissed in turn by her husband and then by Dora, both of them caressing her pliant coconuts, and playing with her hard, erect nipples. Then Martin's and Dora's lips met in the middle, and they were kissing one another as he reached over to unfasten Dora's costume. It took only moments for Jennifer and Martin to get Dora out of the Fuchsia Fox halter top, and when they had done so, Martin and Dora moved away with Martin's eager hands all over her plump C-cups and his hungry lips on her neck.

Jennifer felt soft fingers push apart the slippery petals of her flower and moistly invade her vulnerable slit. Michelle slowly stood up between her legs, having shed her own harlequin costume. Their two sleek young bodies rubbed against one another, lips joining together in sweet, erotic kisses as Michelle pressed Jennifer against the sink, continuing to finger her increasingly wet love hole.

Meanwhile Martin had finished undressing Dora, and she had managed to undress him. His Batman cape was spread on the floor, and Dora was lying on it with her legs spread. Jennifer watched as her husband mounted the beautiful blonde, his iron hard cock impaling her and sliding into her willing pussy, while her gorgeous gams wrapped around his waist.

For some strange reason, Jenn felt no jealousy in watching this. She might have been a disembodied spirit, hovering above her own body, bereft of the emotions or inhibitions which might normally have troubled her at seeing her man with another woman, but instead, she took voyeuristic pleasure in simply watching them enjoying one another in heated passion.

As Michelle kept fingering her, driving her nearly to an orgasm, and as she watched her husband's truly amazing manhood pound relentlessly into Dora's tight love hole like a piston, it almost felt to her distracted mind that SHE was the one lying there on the bathroom floor underneath her husband, being filled with him.

In the middle of it, Martin looked up at Jennifer and their eyes met. They didn't have to say a word. Martin gently and apologetically disengaged himself from Dora and got to his feet. Taking hold of Jennifer's slender waist, he hoisted her onto the edge of the counter, and the two of them coupled together, her arms clutched around his broad shoulders for support as they did it upright.

Dora and Michelle, not feeling at all slighted, smiled almost triumphantly as they kissed and fondled one another. They watched Martin and Jennifer finish one another off, ending in a gasping, toe-curling mutual climax, their cries of pleasure echoing in the walls of the ladies' room.

"Thanks for the loan," Dora said with a wink, as the Fox got dressed in her own costume. "I loved wearing it, if only for a few hours. Any chance we can do this again?"

"I think that's a definite possibility," Martin enthused, slipping his cowl and mask back on.

Jennifer herself wasn't so sure. She really did like Dora and Michelle; the girls had helped her to discover sexual feelings within herself that she would never have believed she possessed! For that, she had no regrets. But in retrospect, she felt uncomfortable with how vulnerable she had allowed herself to become for most of the night, without her costume or her bracelets. Being caught strapped down and helpless wasn't an experience she relished repeating. As the Fuchsia Fox, maybe she simply couldn't go around taking risks like that.

Epilogue –

Hours later, after the party had broken up and the members and guests had all gone home, the Joker remained behind to lock up. He took off his green wig, revealing a blond buzz cut underneath, then he began removing the white makeup from his thin face.

A short, plump man slouched into the room and leaned against the wall. "That was a close one," he said in Russian. "Who would have thought -- the real Fuchsia Fox turning up at a cosplay party?"

"She did us a favor, Minsky," the taller man replied in the same language. "She got Janosz Spivak out of our way, for one thing. He was one of our biggest competitors. And it's a good thing that she stopped that ass Kodosky from killing Miss Porteous. No matter what problems you have with other members of the Club, the Club itself should always remain neutral ground. We really should find some way to thank her."

The short man grinned. "Are you going to clear it with the Major first?"

"Not necessary," the lean man said. "She has trusted us to keep her organization running smoothly all these months while she plots her escape from prison. This is what we call initiative." He finished removing the makeup, revealing the face of Prokofiev, Major Ludmilla Zennakova's right hand man.

>>>>THE END>>>>

By Centurian
(posted by flirty_but_nice)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Very interesting idea for a story. A little more focused on the sex angle than the heroics angle, but a good read. Good to have the Fox back.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nicely arranged peril. Fun story.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you, guys, for the prompt feedback!

scwank, the more heavy focus on the sex, I think it's fair to blame me for that, as I keep pushing Centurion to delve more into the area of sexual kink and erotica, whereas Centurion is always pushing back, telling me this is a superheroine forum where people want to read about superpowers and the peril of the superheroines, not so much about the sex being the focus. To be fair, I am probably much more of an erotica writer, though, so I want lots of behind the scenes relationship stuff and exploration of the erotic mind, where for me, the superheroine stuff is the vehicle for the exploration of the erotica.

I hope you didn't think there was tooooo much on the erotica and not enough on the superhero stuff and peril itself.

I have forwarded both of your responses to Centurion and will share any reply he gives to me. :-)

Would love to hear more feedback on the matter ... less sex, more peril? Or the balance is okay? Or more erotica, please?
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

Great story. Peril and sex are perfect balanced for me.
As someone know I'm into good girls phisically weaker than bad girls and the fight in wich our slim heroine is dominated by the stron amazon is perfect for my tastes.

Thanks!
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

flirty_but_nice wrote:
Would love to hear more feedback on the matter ... less sex, more peril? Or the balance is okay? Or more erotica, please?
Sex amount is fine. It's not so much the amount, but my own preference on what seems to lead the story. I prefer the sex to come about as a result of (or in context of) the action parts, and not vice versa, but that's just me. For example, here it seemed the story was about the sex, with the action a byproduct of or sideshow to that. Again, just my personal preference.

EDIT: for context, I should give the caveat that I've always been into the wholesome superheroine type, where the sex (with other than her partner) is a peril she has to overcome, rather than something she seeks out.
NoonShadow
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I thought this was a fun little diversion. It's nice to see that the hero couple have a healthy open relationship. If I wanted to do something with this series, though, I might make it turn darker a bit later on. But the writing is par excellence, per usual :)
dodosony
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi, thanks for your brilliant story and I think it worth to wait eagerly for nearly four months to see the latest adventure story for our sassy superheroine, Jennifer.
I started to read Fuchsia Fox story in 2014, and I had read each of the stories you and Centurion write in this forum. I also found one extra co-written story made by Centurion and LadyJane that combines the adventure of fuchsia fox with one Other superheroine Victory.

I am wondering how both of you and Centurion could create such Brilliant ideas of peril scene in your mind and delivery out through a fluid and inspiring words. For the whole storyline, I think the most generous characteristic set is the way Fox could call back her bracelet if she wears any one piece of her Fox battlesuit. In most superheroine stories, heroes who lost the source of their power cannot call it back.

I wish if I may expect to see more details on peril/ryona scene in your story that makes a Directly describe on a most powerful enemy to defeat our superheroine without any power limitations on Fox. Fox has her full power (no sexual distraction), but her enemies overpower Fox by his superior power than fox had in her bracelet. Also, could you add more details to describe Fetish accessories like pantyhose or tights? Fox may wear a tights in her daily life, but it seems little words to explain how it was damaged during the battle. Moreover, in first few adventure stories, I can found a picture of Fuchsia Fox, and it seems not to attached any pictures since 2015.

There are two ideas I want to share with you if it may contribute to a further adventure for our superheroine Fuchsia Fox.

Story Ideas 1

Fox encounter with a mind control male enemy and she was hypnosis and beguiled into think she pregnancy with enemy's child and fight to this enemy to escape. Fox may see and felt her fake pregnancy like real happened in her mind due to the hypnosis that made by the enemy and when she defeated this enemy she found she still not pregnancy in the real world. The result of our superheroine pregnancy can lead to a limitation or entirely lost her power of Ishtar before the baby was coming. This experience lets our superheroine start to think to have a baby with Martin, and she talks with her husband about this crazy idea at the end of story.

Story Ideas2

Jennifer's power of bracelet was drained by leech-like female enemies rather than vampire through the way that enemy touch her vagina or breast, and Fox was forced to lose her transformation power and costume when bracelet power was completely drained out by the enemy. It also suggests that this leech-like female enemy may possess the power of bracelet and wear Fox's bracelet and costumes like Dora did in Club X in short period of time.

If this leech-like enemy is male,Fox may be defeated badly, also her Fox costume tears down either after the brutal battle. Thus our superheroine redesigns a new type of action suit. (Like what she did in previous story but add more changes)

I am not sure if these story ideas you may like. Thanks for both of your fabulous superheroine stories and cannot wait to see Fox in her next superheroine adventure. :smart:
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks for all of the continuing feedback, everybody. I have forwarded all of your feedback to Centurion. I am sure it will be an energizing boost to his ego.
:)

Dodosony, Centurion has sent me a few very rough photomanips, as he calls them. By coincidence, here's one received from him only a week ago ...

The picture is showing on my end, hopefully it is for the rest of you, as well. If I can track down the other ones he's sent, I'll try to post them as well. :-)

I think that's Adriana Lima (I had to Google "super models" to recall her name) that Centurion imagines the Fuchsia Fox as looking like.

Edit: I am told the picture does not show for others, in which case, I guess just a Google Adriana Lima and voila, you have the picture of the girl Centurion imagines the Fox to look like.
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

NoonShadow wrote:I thought this was a fun little diversion. It's nice to see that the hero couple have a healthy open relationship. If I wanted to do something with this series, though, I might make it turn darker a bit later on. But the writing is par excellence, per usual :)
Centurion's reply:

"
The main premise for this story -- the Fox turning up at a sex club masquerade party dressed as herself -- was purely Flirty's. I wasn't sure what to do with it at first, but as I got into it, I had fun playing with comic book cliches, remembering that these are not real supervillains, but rather ordinary people pretending to be supervillains. One of my favorite images from the story is of Harley Quinn slung over Batman's shoulders, saying, "I think I've got him on the ropes, Mr. J!" Then along about chapter four I started thinking that there still has to be some kind of real peril. Flirty has been encouraging me in showing some of the wilder aspects of Martin and Jenn's relationship, but my problem is usually with translating that into a superheroine story. For the most part, I feel that what they do in their bedroom is none of our business.

Centurion"

My own aside, I think it is ABSOLUTELY our business. I keep telling Centurion that we want a peek into all aspects of the Fox's life. I hope I am not alone in that desire. (If some of you share this desire to see (read) about all facets of the superheroine's life, including behind the closed door of her bedroom, best be forwarding your comments on that, so I can forward them to Centurion, so he realizes I'm not the only one wanting to be let into all facets of her life.) :)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
NoonShadow
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

flirty_but_nice wrote:My own aside, I think it is ABSOLUTELY our business. I keep telling Centurion that we want a peek into all aspects of the Fox's life. I hope I am not alone in that desire. (If some of you share this desire to see (read) about all facets of the superheroine's life, including behind the closed door of her bedroom, best be forwarding your comments on that, so I can forward them to Centurion, so he realizes I'm not the only one wanting to be let into all facets of her life.) :)
I tend to agree with you. She's our protagonist. Prying intimately into the details of her personal life and her relationships should be the norm, not the exception. Any book or story you read will give you more insight into your protagonist than they would comfortably share, but that's level of detail that lets you get to know them. I think the best superheroine fiction that I read is the one that establishes the character beneath the costumes the best, and by exploring their relationships outside of their work. The cheesiest ones are the ones that don't care about their relationships, or their only relationships are through the lens of their work without exploring the personality of the hero beneath.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I would suggest to Centurion that a look into the bedroom between Jenn and Martin could be a very important aspect of these characters' behavior patterns and not for the sake of prurient interest. For me, I would be interested in seeing the valuable human dynamic between these two in terms of their intimacy. But frankly it would have to be handled deftly; more like a romance novel type of interlude than anything coarse and carnal. There's obviously a deep love between these characters and seeing how that bond is forged could go a long way to explaining their behaviors outside of the bedroom. By highlighting the closeness and special trust between them, it gives you greater license to explore their fun side that Flirty has encouraged in your work. If done right, in my opinion, it could only enrich the series.

I am a huge fan of the novels of JD Robb who writes about a very tough-minded police woman of the future and her flawed past. To make a long story short, the love scenes between this character and her husband are beautiful interactions that reinforce the woman's strength. Centurian might want to check them out for a sample of what I mean and how he could follow that example to make his fantastic series only better.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks guys. I will need forward your additional feedback to Centurion. And I appreciate your support. :) :x
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)