Guidelines For Front Page Blog

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Guidelines For Front Page Blog

Post by MightyHypnotic »

Hey everyone! So I am sure most of you have seen the front page. Hope you like it, there are some changes coming already but this is more or less how things will be from now on.

Everyone is welcome to have their videos listed on the front page. However, I want to limit the front page from graphic content. It's ok to post your video, but I would like title images and any within the post to be rated R at the most. If you want to post XXX images you can provide a link to the forum where you can post other images. Let me know your thoughts on that.

A couple of things to get started. Make sure, at the very least, you have a featured image with NO LOGO that is 1024 X 576. Other sizes will do, but 16:9 ratio is what we are looking for. The reason for no logo is the front page overlays the title and other information on this image and it can get messy if there is text beneath the overlay.

If you have images for your post, please send them to superheroineforum@gmail.com via https://wetransfer.com/ . Images should also be 1024 width and OPTIMIZED. If you are unable to optimize or do not know how I can do that for you.

I will stop here but there is more to come and feel free to ask questions.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Guidelines For Front Page Blog

Post by MightyHypnotic »

Also the way I am going to handle Coming Soon vs. Latest Superheroine Release is as follows:

If you have a coming soon announcement, it will be posted as such and when you finally do your release the coming soon announcement will be converted to Latest Superheroine Release so there isn't double content out there and the publish date will be updated so that your latest release will get bumped to the top of the list. Of course your Lastest Release page will most likely have to be updated with more pics and/or a trailer and that will not be a problem.