Patron Movie Ideas (Post Your Own)

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Im going to do something incredibly stupid but Im running out of ideas to get this Patreon page growing and thought I'd try something new.

If you are a member of our Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/EVW

Please post a story idea here.

it can be Batgirl, Supergirl, or a non-liscenced character

it can be green screen or not

it can have the locations:

street, Basement, apartment, hallway, outdoor driveway, hotel lobby.

it needs to ONLY be male /female as the female/female movies aren't applicable until we get to a higher goal level

you can either submit a full script or a basic idea.

If you guys are able please consider raising your pledge to between $2 to $5 to get us high enough to release a 30 minute film or a 2 girl film
I asked you guys to start with $1 to get you accustomed to the program and let you see what you're getting but now several months later Its starting to get difficult to continue making these available unless the pledges are lifted.
if everyone pledged $8 I could afford to release a 2 girl heroine movie
if everyone pledged $10 I could afford to release a 30minute male/female movie AND a 2 girl damsel movie!

Let that sink in..... $10 and you get 2 movies!
I really love this format and have a feeling it could be beneficial but to make it work I need more people giving a little, or the group thats already here giving a little more.

HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?

right now we are making 10-15 minute videos because of the pledge number.
I would ask that no-one pledge more than $5-$6 to keep it a value for them.
If you are at the $1 level please consider raising your pledge to $2-$5 to help us grow and allow us to offer more longer movies and movies with 2 models in it. For those of you above the currently giving more than $5 please do not raise your pledge. you are giving a good amount and we want you to enjoy your value. We are looking for:

new people to pledge
current patrons to raise their pledge.

so If you are in the $1 pledge please consider raising it a few bucks.
if you haven't yet joined please consider joining us at $1 to $3 for your first month.

thank you all
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Can you do another Eve 'assassin' challenge story? I really enjoyed those stories and I liked that silenced toy handgun Eve had as well as the wardrobe she was wearing. (Though if you do another one, can you make it Third person p.o.v.) I'd' like to be able to see Eve as as well as the person she's performing any sexual acts on.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:Can you do another Eve 'assassin' challenge story? I really enjoyed those stories and I liked that silenced toy handgun Eve had as well as the wardrobe she was wearing. (Though if you do another one, can you make it Third person p.o.v.) I'd' like to be able to see Eve as as well as the person she's performing any sexual acts on.
Just a quick question if I may.
Do you have the exact name of the movie or better yet the exact name of the file? I can't seem to find it either in our archive or on c4s. it would really help getting this done for you.
thanks
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:Can you do another Eve 'assassin' challenge story? I really enjoyed those stories and I liked that silenced toy handgun Eve had as well as the wardrobe she was wearing. (Though if you do another one, can you make it Third person p.o.v.) I'd' like to be able to see Eve as as well as the person she's performing any sexual acts on.
Do you have the exact name of the movie or better yet the exact name of the file? I can't seem to find it either in our archive or on c4s. it would really help getting this done for you.
thanks
My bad: There are actually two or three vids with Eve in this persona: the stories are:

Assassin 'blowjob' Challenge

and the other is

Assassin 'handjob' Challenge (Haven't got this one yet, but I'm itching to see it! :yes: )

If you need a pic or two of this particular vid, let me know and I'll see if I can get it to you.

Hey, do you think you could get Caroline to play the assassin one day and have her do some of these challenges on the male target? I'd like to see Caroline play a naughty, wicked assassin. She definitely looks like she can play wicked with the way she smiles.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

thanks
My bad: There are actually two or three vids with Eve in this persona: the stories are:

and the other is

Assassin 'handjob' Challenge (Haven't got this one yet, but I'm itching to see it! :yes: )

If you need a pic or two of this particular vid, let me know and I'll see if I can get it to you.

Hey, do you think you could get Caroline to play the assassin one day and have her do some of these challenges on the male target? I'd like to see Caroline play a naughty, wicked assassin. She definitely looks like she can play wicked with the way she smiles.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:
thanks

and the other is

Caroline won't be back until late this year, and its questionable. We might be going to vegas later in the year so maybe then.
As for the movies... Im looking for them on C4S now. I think I know the ones you mean.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Doctor Outcome wrote:
thanks

and the other is

Caroline won't be back until late this year, and its questionable. We might be going to vegas later in the year so maybe then.
As for the movies... Im looking for them on C4S now. I think I know the ones you mean.
That's cool. Hey Knights, do you think you can give Caroline a black thong leotard to wear? (Sorry, I don't mean to ask on here like this, but I just wanted to throw in a quick wardrobe idea for you)