Play nice!

Info regarding this website!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ok this is a general announcement as we head in to the season of goodwill to all men (assume women are included in that).

If you are privately messaging other members and they ask you to stop and leave them alone...here's the bombshell...then PLEASE STOP MESSAGING THEM AND LEAVE THEM ALONE.

No one likes to feel hassled or harangued (don't think I've ever used that word in a sentence before!) so whatever your difference in views may be if they have asked you to stop and leave them alone then please respect their wishes as you would hope others will do to your own views.

God knows we all get enough crap off the rest of the world in our daily lives (and I'm pretty sure I get part of everyone else's reading this, as well as my own share) so please let's keep this a fun place to hang out and relax amongst friends and leave all baggage at the door...er...login bit...oh bollocks you know what I mean.

Treat each other with respect even if you disagree and if you try to pursue a discussion on whatever the topic may be and they don't wanna know, then as the song says , 'let it go'.

Thanks all, as you were*

* apart from having taken this message on board obviously.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DIDN'T MENTION IT ABOVE BUT THE SAME GOES FOR CHAT MESSAGING

Persistent hassle of any members may result in a ban, (or a curse), or both.

JOKING ASIDE GUYS I AM SERIOUS. Just get along and if you can't just stay away from the member or members in question and if it persists refer it to MH or myself,( but preferably MH as I am lazy)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You are exceedingly handsome today Tallyho.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mr. X wrote:You are exceedingly handsome today Tallyho.
That reminds me don't post when you are drunk either.

Jokes aside, heed the message and whether you are a hero or a villain DONT BE A DICK..

lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

jeebus H corbet Tallers, if you wanted people to stop sending you hairy, sweaty, moob pics by PM you could just tell them that, you didn't need to make it a big pulic flounce!

you send mixed signals
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I knew all the juicy stuff went on in PMs! I feel really left out now, not being deemed worthy of abuse and harassment. :cry:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Heroine Addict wrote:I knew all the juicy stuff went on in PMs! I feel really left out now, not being deemed worthy of abuse and harassment. :cry:
Wot say we remedy that now, old bean?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

lionbadger wrote:jeebus H corbet Tallers, if you wanted people to stop sending you hairy, sweaty, moob pics by PM you could just tell them that, you didn't need to make it a big pulic flounce!

you send mixed signals
One question. WTF is a 'big pulic flounce?'

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You look marvelous today.

(Sorry, excessively complimenting)
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:One question. WTF is a 'big pulic flounce?'
well, don't I look like an illiterate, drooling brexit person now

it should be "big public flounce" but apparently either I am; 1. retarded or 2. posessed of overly chubby (but then likely lady pleasing), digits
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wanted to say gratz on your correct usage and spelling of "harangued". Way to go!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^ Thanks. I'M LIVING THE DREAM

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

For reasons that are totally beyond me the principal offender has persisted in hassling another member via pm and so having ignored 4 requests to stop will face the wrath of MH.

AS I SAY IN THE FIRST POST, TREAT EACH OTHER RESPECTFULLY AND IF ASKED TO STOP CONTACT THEN LISTEN TO THAT REQUEST AND LEAVE THEM ALONE.

I've got a shitload of personal problems at the moment and I really don't need some one playing silly buggers for whatever brief hit of schadenfreude it gives them.

Be heroes not villains. No quips from me this time, that's how bloody pissed off I am that these requests were so flagrantly ignored.

It's up to MH what happens next but my guess is it will begin with 'B'and end in 'an'.

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Do people actually type abusive and/or harassing PMs and then hit the Submit button without having the self-awareness to comprehend how cowardly and petty they're being? And then do so repeatedly?!

What sort of person does that?

Honestly, if you're pursuing a grievance via unwanted PMs, rather than calm discussion out in the open, that should be a clue that you're almost certainly in the wrong.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I will say for the forth time we need a PHANTOM ZONE

it is a place of shame that is forever. Those who seek the wrath will feel the wrath FOREVER!

K
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:It's up to MH what happens next but my guess is it will begin with 'B'and end in 'an'.
I don't think bananas are going to work either
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Regretfully there is still some dickish behaviour going on here so I am forced to bump this thread and refer all members to the posts above.
No abuse in posts
No derisory or off topic posts in their threads if they have asked you to leave them alone.
No email hassling
No private message hassling
And (when we do get it back) no hassling via chat.
This is a fun place for all and regardless of what you may feel is 'your right to post' it is far outweighed by others rights to not feel victimised or intimidated just by posting here themselves.
If people ask you to leave them be then please take heed.

For NEWBIES - this occurrence is a rarity so please dont feel too concerned - by and large we all get along here.

To everyone - if you are having problems with any individual please message myself, DrDominator9 or MH.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Putting on my official Emissary sash here and chiming in, "Honest debate between dissenting opinions here is perfectly fine and even encouraged as long as it is enlightening and civil. Descending into name-calling and bullying behavior is not. And certainly going out of your way to annoy another member is, well, Trumpian. And see, right there I may have broken my own rule. See how careful one must be?"

Thanks for your help in keeping this site fresh and sparkling as a mountain stream that's flowing through a bondage dungeon. Hmmm, may have to work on my metaphors. Or is that a simili, I get 'em confused.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

In view of the tragic events surrounding August Ames, I thought I would bump this thread

NO ONE LIKES A TROLL
If you feel there are members of this forum who are hassling you, YOU DONT NEED TO SUFFER IN SILENCE

Myself, DrDominator9 and of course the boss himself Mighty Hypnotic are all contactable via pm (private message) and we will take action.

If you are new and not sure how to send a message just post in this thread and one of us will get back to you.

If you are being hassled
1) KEEP ANY MESSAGES BOTH FROM YOURSELF and THOSE SENT TO YOU (same goes for emails) - its hard for us to take action without any evidence.
2) Make sure that you have POLITELY sent a message asking them to stop and leave you alone.
3) If they have not listened to you then message myself, DrDom or MH OR ALTERNATIVELY POST HERE
4) Once talking with one of us send the messages /emails illustrating the problem

We will initially ask them to cease and desist and if they do not listen then they can face a temporary ban or indeed a permanent ban depending upon the nature of their actions

This is meant to be a fun place to come and chat , not the Jeremy Kyle Show, so if you are getting constant hassle its time to make it stop.

Equally if you feel hard done by by myself or Dr Dom you can complain to MH himself about our actions. We are capable of being complete dicks just like the rest of you so if you feel aggrieved, speak up.

No one need ever go to the tragically extreme lengths that poor August did.

We are here to help and no one is ever alone in this community, so if you are suffering be brave, be strong and speak up.