Superhero/Heroine Deathtraps Sex & Orgasm Connection?

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
gbanneriii
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm a HUGE fan of Superhero/Heroine Deathtrap Peril! (As I feel MANY of us HERE are!) While contemplating the sexual components to a Hero/Heroine struggling for their life in a diabolical dilemma arranged by an intelligent, cunning, passionate and SEXY Villain/Villainess, I was considering the parallels between ACTUAL sexual stimulation and the experience of the "victim" IN the peril. Can comparisons he made between attraction, arousal, foreplay, intercourse and orgasm to a hero/heroine's enticement, struggle, capture, torment and eventual escape or demise? Also, from something of a D/s perspective, I thought about what "sadistic" pleasures the 'Baddie' would be enjoying from such a scene as well as what "masochistic" satisfaction the 'emperiled' one would relish in as well. 

Does anyone else here see similarities or correlations in hero/heroine traps and ACTUAL sex? 

For example, let's say we have a man interested in a woman. He has a 'wonderful' evening planned for her. He invites her to his place. He has 'mood' music playing, and the lights are not too bright and not too low. When she looks around his apartment she knows she's in the right place. 'This is a Mr. Right's house if I've EVER seen one' she thinks to herself. With a vast knowledge of her 'likes' and 'dislikes' he 'disarms' her with a lovely dinner, compliments and refreshments, each carefully and deliberately unleashed, keeping her off balance and vulnerable. She is wooed! Now, he enacts the next phase of his 'plan'. They sit together on the couch, cozy up and get close. His charm works in getting him a kiss; she likes it. Maybe she resists a bit, but she secretly CRAVES what he's offering! He leads her right where she WANTS to be. 'I hope he has a waterbed!' she thinks to herself, 'I soooo want to do it on a waterbed!' she muses secretly in her mind. After some playful banter, teasing and foreplay he shows her to his bedroom: "Do you like waterbeds?" he asks, smiling. In her 'weakened' state, he easily works her into his bed, 'securring' her into a seemingly inescapable position. Now, he's explaining in detail EVERYTHING that's about to transpire; (it's MUSIC to her wanting ears!). Soon the two are engaged in a hot, passionate exchange that fills them with pleasure and joy! She bucks and wriggles in ecstatic bliss that can ONLY come from such an engagement! Their empassioned entanglement builds as he carefully works EVERY inch of her body, starting at her toes and working slowly to her lips. The two feed off of each other in a voracious, sensual embrace! They are now barreling toward the climax that they have both been building up to since they first said "hello" when she arrived. The moment draws closer and closer.... Their breathing is heavy and uncontrolled.... They pant, huff and writhe as they approach the point of NO return....

Now, consider we have a villain interested in a heroine. He has a 'wonderful' evening planned for her. He leaves 'clues' for her to follow that lead her to his lair. He has everything in place to enact his 'plan'. The lighting, decor, and ambiance all tell her she's in the right place! 'This is a villain's lair if I've EVER seen one!' she thinks to herself. With a vast knowledge of her 'weaknesses', he disarms her by methodically exploiting them and carefully and deliberately unleashing them to keep her off balance and vulnerable. She is 'wooed'! His preparations have paid off and he can now get in close enough to compromise her into his trap! Our proud heroine resists, but secretly she CRAVES what he's offering. He leads her right where she WANTS to be. 'I hope he's prepared a hot, elaborate peril!' she thinks to herself, 'I soooo want to turn on a rotisserie or get slowly drizzled with hot caramel!' she secretly muses in her mind. After some playful banter and teasing, he leads her to his 'playroom': "Do you like caramel?" he asks, "it only seems right to slowly smother someone so sweet in hot caramel!" he smiles, pointing to a padded slab complete with leather strap retraints sitting next to a huge, steaming croc of warm, thick, sticky caramel. In her 'weakened' state, he easily works her into the trap, securring her into a seemingly inescapable position. Now, he's explaining in detail EVERYTHING that's about to transpire; (it's MUSIC to her wanting ears!). Soon, the two are engaged in a hot, passionate exchange that fills them with pleasure and joy! She bucks and wriggles in ecstatic bliss that can ONLY come from such an engagement! Their empassioned entanglement builds as he carefully slathers the warm caramel onto EVERY inch of her body, starting at her toes and working slowly to her lips. The two feed off of each other voraciously, as they each experience 'their' role in this perilous embrace! They are now barreling toward the climax that they have both been building up to since they first said "hello" when she arrived. The moment draws closer and closer.... Their breathing is heavy and uncontrolled.... They pant, huff and writhe as they approach the point of NO return....

Any thoughts on the sexual components/correlations of intercourse and a 'deathtrap' or the 'climax' of a trap and an orgasm?
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

i am not crazy about heroines being killed in the end but I like sexual domination.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I agree. Death traps are more like flirtations than an actual means to kill the heroine. They excite her with every struggle just as every struggle entices the baddie to keep going with her.

I think the mentality of it all to me is superheroines have worked hard for fantastic bodies in order to fight crime but never allowed themselves sexual release along the way (relationships are to an extent glossed over in comics anyway- it's more about the action than any romance). So when a heroine finds themselves and the body they have worked so hard to build tied up and essentially worshipped in a death trap, it can't help but arouse them. And as their body is stimulated more and more by the baddie, they can't help but crave that sexual release they have long denied themselves.

Killing the heroine betrays the trust implicit in those traps. That's why I've personally never responded to heroine deaths in this genre. But that's just me.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Night_Lantern wrote:I agree. Death traps are more like flirtations than an actual means to kill the heroine. They excite her with every struggle just as every struggle entices the baddie to keep going with her.

I think the mentality of it all to me is superheroines have worked hard for fantastic bodies in order to fight crime but never allowed themselves sexual release along the way (relationships are to an extent glossed over in comics anyway- it's more about the action than any romance). So when a heroine finds themselves and the body they have worked so hard to build tied up and essentially worshipped in a death trap, it can't help but arouse them. And as their body is stimulated more and more by the baddie, they can't help but crave that sexual release they have long denied themselves.

Killing the heroine betrays the trust implicit in those traps. That's why I've personally never responded to heroine deaths in this genre. But that's just me.
Whoa.

I've felt the same way for quite a while, but I've never been able to put it into words as succinctly as that.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Night_Lantern wrote:I agree. Death traps are more like flirtations than an actual means to kill the heroine. They excite her with every struggle just as every struggle entices the baddie to keep going with her.

Very well put. I love your analysis.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am still trying to figure out why we love peril and forced orgasms so much...and how we can be conditioned that anytime we are in peril it results in an orgasm....weird
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Spot on fella, my sentiments exactly.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not a fan of actual death either. Although my own fantasy of choice, unmasking, is a symbolic form of death. Once the mask is ripped away, that's the heroine taken beyond the point of no return.

It only really works if:
A. You intend the story to be the heroine's last.
or
B. You can resolve the story in some way that makes the unmasking temporary. Such as the villain dying or losing his/her memory before he/she can reveal the secret identity to the public. (In which case, the "point of no return" wasn't actually reached.)

Getting back to the subject of death traps, the villains in 1960s Gotham City were particularly inept at creating lethal hero/ine traps. If you look at it from the opposite perspective, someone who specializes in making safety equipment wouldn't be proud of a survival rate of 0%. Yet these villains all convince themselves they're the best hero/ine-slayers in the business, despite a kill rate of 0%. What a bunch of precious snowflakes.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

gbanneriii wrote:? Also, from something of a D/s perspective, I thought about what "sadistic" pleasures the 'Baddie' would be enjoying from such a scene as well as what "masochistic" satisfaction the 'emperiled' one would relish in as well. 

Does anyone else here see similarities or correlations in hero/heroine traps and ACTUAL sex? 
From a D/s point of view I guess the deathtrap is the ultimate domination when it comes to the superheroine. Domination and submission ranges from subtle subjects like choosing a submissive's clothes all the way out to more extreme forms of play ... breathplay for example? The more formidable the heroine the more extreme forms of domination are required to demonstrate your power over them. Death, just like unmasking, just like many things 'superheroine', is a one way street, and so for many fetishists the problem of not being able to have one's cake AND eat it is always problem! And as for the heroine that likes the idea ... to be at that evil cad's mercy, to have to beg, she has to fall into that dangerous trap first.. like a moth to the flame ..... but is the villain brave enough to let her free and trust she will come to play again?

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!