No more customs until January

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I sent out a mass email to all my clients but will be posting here just in case they missed it, but also for anyone who's interested in customs with Evangeline's batgirl/ other characters.

As all of you most likely already know we were hitting up customs with Kymberly jane and Samantha grace pretty hard a few months ago.

We had to do something we rarely do and used the customs money to pay for kymberly jasmines airfare and wardrobe/props and payment for samantha grace and kymberly jane.

Usually custom money is withdrawn from paypal account and put in an envelope for the models shoot.
if a refund is needed we redeposit that into the bank account, then once it clears we sent it to paypal, and then refund everyones payments.
but since we had to use the majority of the funds to pay for kymberly janes round trip ticket, wardrobe, props, we needed to use those funds

When Samantha grace took ill for reasons I cannot go into here (if you know her you can ask her personally and in private and if she chooses to share then she will)
which meant we couldn't shoot most of the customs.
Which means when we had to refund customs we had a negative balance.
then they left, I took sick, Eve fell sick and then I was diagnosed with severe tendonitis. then while struggling with all of this I had my burn out.
this put our shoot schedule on hold for way too long. Now that Im back from what seems way too long away from work Im currently making arrangements to pay everyone back which means we are dedicating all profits from all sales to the refunds

We are currently making arrangements for everyone to get paid but until all clients have been paid we will not be taking any orders for customs.
between our illness and other models illnesses we have fallen into a bit of a hole. taking more customs and making plans to shoot with other models will only get in the way.

We have already committed to hosting caroline Pierce for a week in Deember so we can't get out of that but we will be not booking new talent putting those funds we would have spent on models into the hands of clients who are waiting for refunds.

We had no say over what happened, nor could we have changed anything once it started rolling.
the only thing that can be done at this point is to turn the machine off while we clear the debris that has jammed the gears.

We will not be taking customs for models both local or traveling.
this includes Caroline pierce.

We will only be offering low cost customs with Evangeline and all of those funds will be filtered into the account that is paying clients for their refunds. So if you see me advertising customs with Just Evangeline its just to try and raise a bit of extra cash to funnel into the refunds.
We will not be taking any new customs with models nor will be be making any alternative shoot arrangements. all customs are going to be refunded, end of story.

Our company produces a lot of movies covering many niches (over 20 different niches last time I checked)
If I continue working the machine while trying to make things right there is just a better chance of falling further behind so this is the only way to make it worthwhile for our clients.,

The patreon is still active and most likely all funds from that will also go towards refunds.

Sigh......
Its going to take a few months but things will fix themselves and we will be able to start shooting original content in the new year.

TL;DR
Do not ask for customs with Caroline Pierce or any other traveling models. We will not be shooting customs until all refunds have been filled

Thank you for your understanding and also for your continued support in buying the clips4sale clips
we appreciate all there support you guys have given us.

updates will be announced as they happen