Favorite Producers?! :)

General discussions about superheroines!
QueenDragon
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for everything! :)
Last edited by QueenDragon 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the look of the female Captain America! She is a stunner! And the other models look really good too :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have become a huge fan of Damien Wagner and through Patreon I have all of his films. The actors are mainly every day people although some of productions are fantasy films. The women are very attractive. His films are basically stories with great peril. Some are similar to commercial movies and incorporate cliffhanger type endings. The combination of peril, great stories and women having their shirts removed exposing their bras or wearing cropped tops for the peril scenes makes for great erotica. Some of the peril techniques have probably never been used by other producers. Damien is very adept at creating sexual tension as the story develops. By the way, he is a producer from France. The films are in French with English sub titles.
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have purchased several films from Mystic Dragon Pictures as well as commissioning a couple of customs. The combat sequences are better than ever and even a notch above CTLE's previous films. They feature stunning actresses and very solid actors. An extra bonus and a big one at that is the return of Tiffany Chase, the platinum standard of the genre. The story lines are really cool. New and imaginive costumes are featured.
I really hope that they continue to produce films now that Logan!s project appears to be a go.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I'm a co-producer of my own superheroine peril fan film series myself..but I have to say..my favorite producer in this genre is "The Rye" hands down. He' s top notch and is the best in this genre and in the business.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema