For those who don't look at the Announcements section

General discussions about superheroines!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just drawing peoples attention to MHs post that we may go dark for a spell
viewtopic.php?f=69&p=129643#p129643

Hopefully not but nothing is certain except death and taxes. Figured there are those who don't look at the Site news bit
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well....If no one else will say it I will.
You have gone well out of your way to do your job well here and i appreciate the effort.
Between argument moderation, keeping threads moving in one direction with as little derailment as possible and making sure board announcements are very well seen by as many people as possible.

I could seriously use someone like you at my forum. lol...you got any single siblings? lol
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Not during solar flares season, Please.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:Well....If no one else will say it I will.
You have gone well out of your way to do your job well here and i appreciate the effort.
Between argument moderation, keeping threads moving in one direction with as little derailment as possible and making sure board announcements are very well seen by as many people as possible.

I could seriously use someone like you at my forum. lol...you got any single siblings? lol
You wouldn't want his sister DiscrepancyHo.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^^Hey leave my sister out of this,or I'll get my brother Gung onto you!

(Thanks KoG, too busy unfortunately!)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Again guys just a heads up on the thread shown above, MH says it might be Wed/Thurs so just be aware and don't blame the blackout on the new Prez.

Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:Again guys just a heads up on the thread shown above, MH says it might be Wed/Thurs so just be aware and don't blame the blackout on the new Prez.

Though you have to admit, it's more fun if we do.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Again guys just a heads up on the thread shown above, MH says it might be Wed/Thurs so just be aware and don't blame the blackout on the new Prez.
Is it really a good idea to do this at a time when servers worldwide will be going into meltdown?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote:
Is it really a good idea to do this at a time when servers worldwide will be going into meltdown?

It'll be my pleasure to add to the chaos !

:elephant: :rip:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If clinton wins..............the whole world will be a place of darkness :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If Clinton wins......... :disco: :disco:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Richpartist wrote:If clinton wins..............the whole world will be a place of darkness :)
Yeah....cos making an egomaniacal Bond villain the most powerful man on the planet is SUCH a good idea. I mean ,it's not as if he's gone bankrupt 6 times and you are putting him in charge of one of the world's biggest economies or anything- oh no wait... Still maybe 7 th time lucky eh? It's not as of it's his money he ever loses.
The man has redefined the term 'fuckwit'. Bless your heart for being so optimistic that he will be good for you inspite of a mountain of evidence to the contrary. A country gets the politicians it deserves is the old saying.

FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Heroine Addict wrote:Is it really a good idea to do this at a time when servers worldwide will be going into meltdown?
Haha! Exactly what I was thinking as I read the thread. I can see myself up at 4:00 AM Wednesday, trying to access superheroineforum.com, finding the site down and thinking, "oh crap, this is it!" *heads for the basement with water, canned foods and some reading material*
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FlyGuy wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:Is it really a good idea to do this at a time when servers worldwide will be going into meltdown?
Haha! Exactly what I was thinking as I read the thread. I can see myself up at 4:00 AM Wednesday, trying to access superheroineforum.com, finding the site down and thinking, "oh crap, this is it!" *heads for the basement with water, canned foods and some reading material*
Yep, nerve-racking!
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv: