Mystic Dragon new releases and bts :)

Where derailed topics go to ....live?
QueenDragon
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for everything! :)
Last edited by QueenDragon 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Purchased several of the films and was quite impressed. The women were stunning with great costumes, some of which did not leave much to one's imagination, lol. The combat choreography was awesome, actually better than awesome. Tiffany and Samantha are scheduled to appear in soon to be filmed customs.
shevek
Producer
Producer

"I get to wear a bodysuit? Yass!" - Nicole

This is all exciting news for SHIP fans, as no matter what went on behind the scenes, there are now eight new films from CTL/NDP so the situation has become extremely productive. Samantha's long-awaited return will be the icing on the cake. Now, the nitty-gritty: has anyone bought any of these films yet other than Zee? For those of us who have limited funds, I'd like to know where to start - is the best bet to begin with the Perfect Host series? Let me know what you guys think.

And Queen Dragon (Ash) can you please check your PMs on this forum regarding a message I sent you. Thanks!
Lordofheroines17

Welcome QueenDragon. Looking forward to checking out your work!
QueenDragon
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for everything! :)
Last edited by QueenDragon 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

:sad: just out of curiosity which one of the girls ends up in AOH.

:hmmm: I havent bought any of the films yet. There not my thing. Too darkly lit and I really am not into the whole pregnancy Fetish thing or the dark costumes. I might purchase the one where she is in that Vampirella outfit, always been a fan of that costume.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very excited to see the back stage / behind the scenes stuff. I feel like that's really needed with this genre and definitely assists in rallying the community to make a sale, so nice work to all involved there :-)

Also very excited about @QueenDragon's abs.
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Judah, you might want to consider the Dragon Lair series. I bought Revenge on Venus which was mainly AOH with a barrage of belly and face punches.
I suspect that the Taming the Vamp video is similar. Good luck.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Not sure if anyone saw this, but here is a new video coming out with Samantha Bogach--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_WRbXOzlI

Looks like a chloro scene, IDK, looks a little different-but at least she is back and the video looks Sexy as hell!
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

With Logan on the verge of moving onto producing a major motion picture, I suspect that this is the end for Mystic Dragon and CTLE. The Dragon Lair videos were outstanding whether they were peril or 'girl power'. It was great to see Tiffany back where she belongs even if it was only for a short stint. At least I have a couple of pretty cool customs as souvenirs.
shevek
Producer
Producer

As far as Dragon's Lair vids, I did like Law of Bats. Hot stuff there from Nicole and Tiffany.

And as a Samantha Bogach fan I am enthusiastic about her return to SHIP. Only one video so far though, but I seem to recall something about her also being hung AOH and pummeled? Which is a new level that I think we haven't seen from her before.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Zee wrote:-cut-
Source ? Where did you get these infos ?

They are releasing video after video after being post-produced (they have shot about 60 overall), i have read that they plan to make even more so your post seems a little bit odd to me.
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have no official source regarding an immenent closure. I made my comment based on the logic that I do not see how Mystic Dragon/ CTLE could continue while Logan is producing a $70 million motion picture. Actually, being truthful about this, he indicated a closure would come soon. I had queried him about the future after seeing their last BTS on the website.I have submitted a number of reviews on their website and I have always written to him advising him of forthcoming review. Both he and Ash always reply, even if they don't have to.
Apparently Mystic Dragon filmed their videos faster than they can be edited. There could be as many as 30 films yet to be edited and released. Hopefully that will actually happen.
The great thing about CTLE is their ability to shoot at least four films for each day that they film. This is most amazing, especially given their awesome combat choreography.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And yet another CTLE account goes on a wild editing spree, replacing all posts with "thank you" messages. Why does this keep happening?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:And yet another CTLE account goes on a wild editing spree, replacing all posts with "thank you" messages. Why does this keep happening?
Yeah I looked back since you mentioned this and all the posts are replaced. That is really annoying. Why does this person keep doing this? Its like a child taking their ball and going home. Plus most of the other posts are positive. Not like it harms anyone but it feels like someone is just messing with people.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I don't see any reason for this course of action by them. A pity.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Meh.

Same drama, different day.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm a Samantha fan but lay off the cheeseburgers a little sweetheart :)
Bert

$70 million motion picture. Any day now. Honest.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^ Lets not go there again guys. Unless I do it and then it's cool and funny :D

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

To be honest, I don't think there's any point in keeping threads open after the OP has deleted all their own posts without explanation.

While the Edit function can be useful if you have something to add, clarify, rectify or retract, it's an abuse of the system when someone wipes out months/years of their own posts. Is there any way a time restriction could be applied to the Edit function? 24 hours should be more than enough time to decide whether you want to stick by your own posts.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I don't know of one but in the story section ive edited posts years after they were posted because I needed to add links to follow up stories etc, so I don't think any restriction is practical or needed for the once or twice it happens

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:....Is there any way a time restriction could be applied to the Edit function? 24 hours should be more than enough time to decide whether you want to stick by your own posts...
At times I have to re-read my own stories to help maintain continuity in a new story that I am writing. Often I will find typo's or see something which isnt well written and tidy up a little. These edits can occur a long time after I initially posted, Id hate to think I could never fix an error beyond a certain time frame.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:....Is there any way a time restriction could be applied to the Edit function? 24 hours should be more than enough time to decide whether you want to stick by your own posts...
At times I have to re-read my own stories to help maintain continuity in a new story that I am writing. Often I will find typo's or see something which isnt well written and tidy up a little. These edits can occur a long time after I initially posted, Id hate to think I could never fix an error beyond a certain time frame.
That's fair enough. Maybe time restrictions could be switched off for the Stories sections.

While it's perfectly reasonable that story writers may wish to edit their work, I can't see any credible reason why QueenDragon and Logan have purged months of old posts from their own accounts.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:....While it's perfectly reasonable that story writers may wish to edit their work, I can't see any credible reason why QueenDragon and Logan have purged months of old posts from their own accounts....
Yes, understood, just giving a different perspective on the edit feature.

I guess this opens up the question as to what should/should not be editable.

When there is debate on a particular subject I guess it only fair that once someone has said something it should not be up for edit. It is a persons position and they should stand by it, or at least still be quotable on the matter. If someone says "pantyhose ON" then that should be kept on the record!

If it is a story, then yes, I want to be able to edit it.

If it is someone selling their products or wares, should they , or shouldnt they be able to withdraw it?

etc etc...
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Abductorenmadrid wrote:If it is someone selling their products or wares, should they , or shouldnt they be able to withdraw it?
That's an interesting question. If a video is legitimately unavailable, it makes sense to add a disclaimer to the original post and perhaps remove the dead link. However, if someone is trying to delete all evidence that they ever made fetish videos, maybe that should be at the discretion of MH?
Bert

tallyho wrote:^^^ Lets not go there again guys. Unless I do it and then it's cool and funny :D
With the utmost respect tallyho, to both you the person and to your role as Ambassador, it rankles to be admonished for taking a stand against utter bullshit. How is letting that go unchallenged good or fair? If Logan and his minions are going to post this garbage, I'm bloody well gonna say my piece as well.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It was semi in just Bert, just didn't want the round of Logan bashing that usually gets kicked off by those remarks. It's all good. And no need to show me any respect whatsoever, I'm f'kin useless.

Bert

I also tried for humour. Yoda would be so disappointed. As for your utility, I beg to differ. Motility, on the other hand...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Now you throw out a word I'm gonna have to look up. Well played sir, well played.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In the producers section I keep my update notices to one thread but it would be nice to delete past update notices especially now that I reorganized my sample pics and so all the old links are dead and I'm too lazy to go back and fix them all.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

QueenDragon wrote:Thanks for everything! :)
You're very welcome. I hope in my own way, I helped somehow.
010317-nightshadow10pagecomic-summer 2016.png
010317-nightshadow10pagecomic-summer 2016.png (583.5 KiB) Viewed 11093 times
And thank you for the 10 page summer 2016 free Nightshadow comic release. I imagine the $70 million movie release will proceed along the same lines. As in: I found the comic's story and characters substantially vague and transparent, and I had some trouble reading the text and seeing the images, but what can one expect for free. Maybe the file compression wasn't the best choice, 0 Kb is kind of small.

:joker:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

When these posts get too long it takes FOREVER for them to load. Not all of us have 3G ISP service. So I'm a short post advocate.
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

New Samantha film available now. I am not a buyer yet. Recently purchased Walking Away and Playing the Field- WOW
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll be a buyer again after she lays off the cheeseburgers :)
Little meat on the bone is nice but seriously who wants a VERY large heroine,try and lift that over your shoulder :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ouch! While we all have preferences in the body types we like to see, maybe it's best to refrain from directing personal insults at a specific identifiable actress who may well read the forum?

I mean describing Samantha as "VERY large" and someone who should "lay off the cheeseburgers" isn't the same as fair comment over business practises. I doubt her Body Mass Index score is even outside the healthy range, so acting as if she's an obese glutton is hardly fair.

If Samantha's videos don't sell, I'm sure Logan and Ash will reconsider hiring her. Just like every other producer wants talent who will bring in the dollars. Although, having said that, falling sales at Cross the Line could also be down to the regular "thanks" flouncing from the few sites where this genre is discussed and promoted.

She doesn't appeal to you at the moment. That's fair enough. You've already voted with your wallet. Hell, I'm sure you could even find a diplomatic way to comment on Samantha's weight without it being a schoolyard taunt about gorging on cheeseburgers.

This forum gives us a great opportunity to interact with producers and models/actresses. (We can even call out the scoundrels and bullshitters.) Openly mocking someone's appearance doesn't help with that.
Last edited by Heroine Addict 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I don't think it's even fair to consider her fat at all. She looks "voluptuous" to me.

Apparently Rich is more into skinny "I can see your bones" girls, maybe due to the brain-washing induced 'ideal woman silhouette' from mass media :coffee:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:Ouch! While we all have preferences in the body types we like to see, maybe it's best to refrain from directing personal insults at a specific identifiable actress who may well read the forum?
100% agree. I think that comment was harsh.
shevek
Producer
Producer

"Cheeseburgers"? I was hoping Samantha would keep kosher :)

But seriously...yes that was too harsh. I bought the Fighting Solves Everything video (it's the only one she's in that has come out so far, right? I had to put my money where my mouth was after clamoring for her return for a year) and it's great. Lots of witty quips to go along with the combat and peril. But yes, Samantha is full and busty now. She adjusts the front of her costume over a dozen times (I've never seen that happen so often in one of these vids) and Ash even comments on it a bit. I agree that she would hold together better and look even more confident in anything with straps. Too bad the Orchid costume's not around anymore :)

As far other vids, I also liked Law of Bats because Tiffany and Nicole's costumes and interplay were exceptional. If I had to get another (and I'm not saying I will), it would probably be Fate of the World because that catsuit looks amazing on Ash and there's electrocution and special fx.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Richpartist wrote:I'll be a buyer again after she lays off the cheeseburgers :)
I have to say that I'll take cracking tits and a great arse over the 12 year old boy look everytime

but that's just me
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

A new video with Samantha was released a couple of days ago. It is called Wonder Down.
Criticism of the appearance of any actress is not cool, except maybe for tattoos.
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I have to agree with Helstar. Samantha looks very voluptuous and very sexy to me. I've always found her very attractive and considered her videos must buys because I think she delivers the type of performance I'm looking for. I really liked Wonder Down.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Well, I think constructive criticism, measured and logical, is perfectly fine. Which is not what Richpartist did. Tattoos (I think this has been flogged elsewhere) are not a criticism of the actress unless the tattoo itself somehow looks idiotic. If the tattoo is showing, or seems inappropriate to the situation or the character, that's a function of the producer who chose that situation.

One of the cooler instances of that which I've seen is a fetish vid where Selene Drake's tattoo on the side of her body (a Dylan Thomas quote) is read *verbatim* by the villainess.
On the other hand when she plays a good guy, she has to cover up: Selene Drake
‏@SeleneSuicide Tattoo covering before shooting because the good girls can't have ink :[ #superheroine #fetish… https://www.instagram.com/p/BKWY6pTAArU/ which is a function of the producer's decision.

However let's get back to the beautiful Samantha. The facts remain that Samantha has gotten larger (and maybe even bustier?) than a couple years ago. In Fighting Solves Everything, she spends half her time trying not to pop out of that strapless Wonder Woman costume. It makes for a humorous situation that one time, but it would be annoying and detrimental if it kept happening throughout many vids. Currently, she would be better served by wearing a costume with straps. A catsuit would be great, too..there is absolutely nothing wrong with voluptuous and buxom.

What's funny about this situation is that if this were any one of several other popular producers on here (like, say, TBFE, or Logan's former ExplicitFilms), she *would* be popping out of that costume (at the very least, along with doing a whole of other things). Now, by no means am I saying that Samantha should be doing anything close to what Blair Williams does. It's two different things: combat acting, and porn acting. If Samantha stays covered, that's fine, we love her all the same. Wonder Down looks fine (there's the AOH I was referring to!).

But it's interesting that costume malfunction does turn out sometimes to be the real hidden "peril" of PG-13 productions. See what I did there? :)
LadySapphire

Something is for sure odd about Logans world. Every involvement of his is followed by controversy and odd behavior.

We should appreciate Samantha for what she is! I know its easy to say "stop eating" but we dont know her personal life. Maybe she is going through something or maybe she isn't but either way we should be a bit more accepting because you never know what someones struggling with.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ok lets not get all sensitive. Lets move on. She does have some shake to go along with that cheeseburger though ;)
LadySapphire

Mr. X wrote:Ok lets not get all sensitive. Lets move on. She does have some shake to go along with that cheeseburger though ;)
Your wise cracks continue to amuse me haha :lol:
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Is that a chloroform scene in Samanthas new Wonder Down movie or is it a HOM scene? I think she has done only one chloroform scene, and it was bad from her previous movie-- not a typical chloro IMO.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

We all have tastes and mine are not girls THAT big(Not TO skinny either)I think if we took a poll between ladies with "a little meat on their bones" and ladies like Samantha,I'm sure "regular" girls would win.If you had a chose between Samantha or basically any girl from a NGC or Bluestone video,you can' t seriously tell me you would rather do your business with a obese girl.Like I said try lifting THAT over your shoulder and not break your back :)
If fat chicks are your thing,go for it but this is my opinion and I'm going to voice it,and I doubt Samantha reads these things,and if she did,sweetheart put down the cheeseburger and walk away(or run)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:We all have tastes and mine are not girls THAT big(Not TO skinny either)I think if we took a poll between ladies with "a little meat on their bones" and ladies like Samantha,I'm sure "regular" girls would win.If you had a chose between Samantha or basically any girl from a NGC or Bluestone video,you can' t seriously tell me you would rather do your business with a obese girl.Like I said try lifting THAT over your shoulder and not break your back :)
If fat chicks are your thing,go for it but this is my opinion and I'm going to voice it,and I doubt Samantha reads these things,and if she did,sweetheart put down the cheeseburger and walk away(or run)
Obese is a clinical term which means somebody has a Body Mass Index of over 30. Samantha is nowhere near being obese. I don't even think she would have an overweight BMI of over 25.

We know for certain that several current and former Cross the Line girls read these forums. So it's a distinct possibility that Samantha (or "THAT" as you call her) will read your comments. At least a couple of her friends and colleagues will definitely see them.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Let's not forget lads and lasses that these people earn their livelihoods from their looks. Such comments if seen by a producer can be the difference between them getting a job and not, and then it can become very real.
If you don't like some one that's fine you are allowed your opinion, but express it in more inoffensive terms when it's an actress' physical appearance that is the issue please