Cinnamon Teal from DuckTales

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

How's it going? My homegirl and I were talking about Ducktales while going through our hardrives for content that we had transferred from VHS a few months back and while talking about hypnosis we happened to come across an episode featuring the lovely and delightful spy Cinnamon Teal. Anybody else remember this character?
Cinnamon Teal .avi_snapshot_04.36_[2016.06.27_21.52.01].jpg
Cinnamon Teal .avi_snapshot_04.36_[2016.06.27_21.52.01].jpg (11.85 KiB) Viewed 2047 times
The main thing we remembered was that she had this amazing ability to brainwash people, mainly from them looking into her eyes. I'll never forget that line she always said before putting someone in a trance:

'Look into my innocent eyes'
Cinnamon Teal (Look into my eyes) .avi_snapshot_07.08_[2016.06.27_21.52.34].jpg
Cinnamon Teal (Look into my eyes) .avi_snapshot_07.08_[2016.06.27_21.52.34].jpg (9.44 KiB) Viewed 2047 times
We often wondered if this character was ever used for a superheroine story who would be a shoo-in to play her part. Any ideas on who could play Cinnamon Teal? (Keep in mind her character is Asian, Singaporean possibly)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
JustPlainJack
Neophyte
Neophyte

I can imagine Sandra Oh playing her...possibly that gal from Scorpion [I can't think of her name right now]
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

JustPlainJack wrote:I can imagine Sandra Oh playing her...possibly that gal from Scorpion [I can't think of her name right now]
I can definitely see Sandra Oh playing her. Who would be a good fetish model for playing Cinnamon Teal? (Sorry about the pics. I don't know what's going on with the forums lately. It's like the pics I've posted have been disabled or something).
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Hypnoguy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Way late to the party here, but I’ve always loved this character and I think Ming Na Wen would smoke as Cinnamon Teal 😍
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hypnoguy wrote:
6 years ago
Way late to the party here, but I’ve always loved this character and I think Ming Na Wen would smoke as Cinnamon Teal 😍
Hey, no such thing as too late my friend. I can definitely see Ming Na in the role.

But what about a fetish performer? That's mainly what we're looking for here. I think Nyssa Nevers would totally rock in this role.
Nyssa Nevers.jpg
Nyssa Nevers.jpg (227.62 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
Hypnoguy
Neophyte
Neophyte

She’d be awesome. I’d just love to see something done with the character!
ShadowMoon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hypnoguy wrote:
6 years ago
I think Ming Na Wen would make a great anything!