May I Introduce Myself

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

May I introduce myself?

Hello All and greetings from Germany,

So I am the new guy here and would like to introduce myself before I post anything or reply to anything. Also I want to apologize for my badly Englich skill and the tons of broken grammer rules.

You can call me Fisto, I am 33 years old and come from Germany (Bavaria)...I am sitting here in my brown short leather pants, eating Sausage with Sauerkraut, drinking strong Beer, living on a Mounten and writing on my QWERTZ Keyboard... :joker: Ok ok some stuff is not true :)
I am now here in this Forum because I have a Superheronie Fetish... And additionally I have a Stuck Fetisch. I can not say witch one was first, its like the Problem with the hen and the egg^^

So I am a Child of the 80´s, a time with lots of Hero/heroines cartoons with sticky situations. Glue traps, Qucksand and tar pits were often part of a trap. To day I think these cartoons are the Origin fore both of my “main” fetishes. Other additional fetisches are stuff like Pantyhose, Boots, Uniforms, Riding gear and mud.

So what I Really love an looking fore is:

Heroines Trapped in Glue, Struggeling with der Boots and glossy Pantyhoses and get humilated while they are still trapped.
Also great are Heroines Sit down in sticky traps and get stuck with with their Leatard and Nylonbutt/leg
So thats it... :thumbup: :yahoo:

Here in this Forom I am looking for exchange of information on the topic, clips, pictures, Storys. Also to Chat with Peaple with the same Interests. May be...may be I am going to write a 18+ Story about Glue Trapt and hard humilated Pantyhose Heronines. :evilmad:

I say Thank you fore youre attantion and on stand my English

Greetings,

Fisto
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum Fisto!
If you have any questions just post here.

Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the forum, Fisto. I like the double entendre in your name. It's innocuous enough to be perfectly acceptable as a name for a Silver Age character. Yet it's simultaneously filthy smut. :thumbup:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Fisto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey thank you both for your nice Wellcome!

@ Heroine Addict: nice that you know Fisto :cool:

Great^^ may by some more People get stuck at my Introduction :sneaky:
shevek
Producer
Producer

Actually, Heroine Addict, "Fisto" is not a Silver Age character but a good-guy character from the He-Man/Masters of the Universe franchise.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

They had a hell of a naming convention on He-Man, even for the 80s
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Fisto is also the name of a jedi...actually Kit Fisto...he has like a squid like head and i actually got a picture with one here at chicago wizard world yesterday too!!!

Love the name fisto!!! Wink wink
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Now, now, BG'69, be gentle with him!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome Fisto!