Wizard world Chicago...just arrived!

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow!!! This con is gigantic!! Just got to talk to Lou Ferigno!!!! He loved my Raven costume!!! Wow so cool
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well I am back in good old Baltimore Today..I survived another big con without falling captive to any of you fine villains! I will tell you that strippers make awesome cosplayers..especially enchantress and HQ..wow!!
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

too bad i didnt get to go this year. sad day indeed.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have a new love for enchantress and i have never seen so many harleys in one place!!
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

Harley is pretty big nowadays! i assume it was comics style enchantress?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Godz24 wrote:Harley is pretty big nowadays! i assume it was comics style enchantress?
No no it was full on suicide squad enchantress....barefeet and all!! Very sexy
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

oh snap! ill have to check out some of the picture from there.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

We went to a strip club sat night called the admiral and one of the cosplayers was there stripping!!! They had a HQ look alike contest friday night but we didnt know about it...would love to have seen that!! I love that all us amateur chics get to take part in this!!! The enchantress we hooked up with was not one of the strippers...but damn I love Chicago now!!!!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:Wow!!! This con is gigantic!! Just got to talk to Lou Ferigno!!!! He loved my Raven costume!!! Wow so cool
The Incredible Hulk and I have the same tastes. Who knew?
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

Chicago is the best! thats why lmao! i just saw a lot of the pictures and you were definitely right. a lot of Harley and enchantress. didnt see any Supergirls though, sad times. well Next time you come out here for a con, we just might run into each other. :thumbup:
shevek
Producer
Producer

Sounds super fun! Did you happen to run into @gibicosplay who also was Raven there? I'm wondering if there was a battle :)

Godz24, where are the Enchantress photos that you mention?
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

i did a search on google. let me find the link. ah here it is. http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/21/ ... o-cosplay/
shevek
Producer
Producer

I tried the search but it gave me too much of Marvel's Enchantress. That Bleeding Cool page is great - Enchantress hotness from the get-go!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Check out the admiral girls
They are from a "gentleman's club" guess us lesbians are gentlemen in disguise too..lol
I did not see that raven, she looks great! I am sure if I would have I would have tried to cast a spell on her too!!@ it worked on 1 enchantress, had my sights on one of the hundreds of harleys but I didn't get any of that sweet cotton candy bubblegum bitch this convention....oh well
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Curious about people thoughts about the replica weapon's manufactuerer's having their booth removed and if this is going to lead to more PC SJW censorship?
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

seems like a loaded question that will get political. no need to answer that here.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Godz24 wrote:seems like a loaded question that will get political. no need to answer that here.
Indeed. I would urge anyone whose curiosity has been piqued to do their own search and draw their own conclusion from the details in the news stories.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."