Ashley graham Customs

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Ashley Graham is coming back to NYC for the first time in several years.
We do not know when she will be back but hope you will book a custom with her.
We are booking now to make sure we take her for the correct amount of days in total.

If you have ever wanted a custom with Ashley this is your chance to jump in and get one.
Your custom is safe in our hands and hope you will book one with her

You can reach me at:
[email protected]

Thank you

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seriously?

I realize that YOU had nothing to do with her behavior in the recent past. But I wouldn't trust her with my money if I were you.

And I'd be very disappointed if anyone here supported that thief. Just in case anyone is considering it... please read these before you do.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24756#p99050
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25384&p=105084&hili ... am#p105002
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I know some of you were burned by her as a producer and I can't do anything about that since it wasn't me who took the customs.

I am hiring her as a model. She is showing up as a model and working for me as a model.

If she doesn't show up i will refund the money as usual or make arrangements with the client to shoot with someone else.
(again as usual)

so in this instance you are not hurting her career as a model by not taking customs you're hurting me as a producer and i think its unfair as i haven't done anything to warrant the boycott.

if you guys want to not take customs with her thats fine
If you guys don't want to buy the movies she produces thats fine
but I'm in control of my customs and you can trust me with your money and your custom.

This is like saying you hate Donal Trump so much that not only are you not going to vote for him for president but you're going to never eat another taco because he got hired to sweep floors in one taco bell.

I hope you guys will realize that Im not the one who screwed you all over and I am not the one who's to blame.

If you're interested please contact me.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually... just to be clear, not ordering a customer with her in it does hurt her career as a model, since she won't get paid if no one wants her in their video.

I have no problem with you, and I know nothing she did is your fault. On the other hand, supporting thieves and liars doesn't exactly give me a good feeling about your business practices, either. Just sayin. :)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Seriously?

I realize that YOU had nothing to do with her behavior in the recent past.
yup, thats right. my track record is pretty firm. close to 20 years doing customs and off the top of my head i think i failed delivery on three.
Last year alone I produced over 200 customs, 79 of those are super heroine
in the last 5 years I have produced close to 700 customs (I don't know off hand how many of those were super heroine)
I'm not her

TIEnTEEZ wrote:But I wouldn't trust her with my money if I were you.
Why not? she is showing up to do a job and after she has done that job she is being paid. she keeps her side, and i keep mine. and clients get the project they paid for.
TIEnTEEZ wrote: And I'd be very disappointed if anyone here supported that thief.
but you're not supporting her, you're supporting me.
Im still going to hire her if no-one orders a custom.
Im still going to pay her for the work she does.
All thats going on here is that you're encouraging people not to support me because of what she did on her own.
Not cool at all.

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Just in case anyone is considering it... please read these before you do.
yes please. lets make sure everyone thinks she and I are the same entity.
I will have you know that after what happened with her i reached out to a few people and offered to shoot their custom because I felt bad that it happened to them. Even though it had nothing to do with me or my company some people who got screwed and had order from us in the past were offered a custom
why? because I felt bad.

Please don't try to hurt me because of something she did.
its not right, its not fair, and it hurts me as a producer and I haven't done anything to warrant the attack.

thank you
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Actually... just to be clear, not ordering a customer with her in it does hurt her career as a model, since she won't get paid if no one wants her in their video.

I have no problem with you, and I know nothing she did is your fault. On the other hand, supporting thieves and liars doesn't exactly give me a good feeling about your business practices, either. Just sayin. :)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Actually... just to be clear, not ordering a customer with her in it does hurt her career as a model, since she won't get paid if no one wants her in their video.

you couldn't be more wrong buddy.
her career as model doesn't get hurt because she is still being hired to shoot content, all you're doing is making sure people don't order a custom from me
i will still be hiring her and still shooting super heroine content.

she has proven herself as a model and thats what I'm hiring her as.
All I've learned from her issues in the past is not to get involved with her as a producer, but as model I'm still hiring her because she still sells.

You're not accomplishing anything by trying to sway people against customs because she isn't getting hurt at all by it. you're just hurting my business and I haven't warranted the attack.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's how it works...
No one buys a custom with her, but you pay her anyway. Next time it comes time to hire a model, maybe you think twice about it and don't hire her, since there's no custom-money in it. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Also... maybe people who read this post don't buy the video after you produce it. Once again, next time it comes time to decide whether to hire her or not, you maybe think twice and don't do it.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Also... maybe people who read this post don't buy the video after you produce it. Once again, next time it comes time to decide whether to hire her or not, you maybe think twice and don't do it.
Sorry man thats not how it works.
She sells very very well in sleepy.
She sells very well in vampire, and I already have 5 customs with her in super heroine.
So i guess you can continue to boycott her, and boycott her productions but attacking me and causing me grief for what she did to you isn't going to change the fact that she still gets hired and we still make money off of her. thats the way it works.
but you realize that you're the one who looks off right?
I mean you are going out of your way to convince people not to get customs from me because she did something wrong.
I get that she fucked up, but I didn't.
you're persecuting me for what she did. which is not cool.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Here's how it works...
No one buys a custom with her, but you pay her anyway. Next time it comes time to hire a model, maybe you think twice about it and don't hire her, since there's no custom-money in it. :)
Thats actually not how it works no matter how hard you try to make it how it works.
She still makes us good money from her movies
we hire her to do a job and she does it.

we release the movies and if people like it and want to support me they buy it.

nothing gets accomplished by boycotting my customs.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Also... maybe people who read this post don't buy the video after you produce it. Once again, next time it comes time to decide whether to hire her or not, you maybe think twice and don't do it.
Still not how it works. if people don't want customs thats fine. if they don't buy it thats fine. but you realize that you are going out of your way to attack me and cause me financial grief because of what she did right?
Me: Im innocent but because she did something wrong you are going out of your way to punish me.
Me: thats not sound thinking man
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Still not how it works. if people don't want customs thats fine. if they don't buy it thats fine. but you realize that you are going out of your way to attack me and cause me financial grief because of what she did right?
Me: Im innocent but because she did something wrong you are going out of your way to punish me.
Sorry you feel that way, but that's what happens to you when you hire thieves. :)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Sorry you feel that way, but that's what happens to you when you hire thieves. :)
I'm sorry you feel its ok to persecute an innocent party.
oh well.

And to be clear. Im not hiring her as a producer. I am hiring her as a model and she has done nothing wrong as a model.
Im sorry you got burned but persecuting me isn't going to get your money back and its not going to stop me from hiring her what it is doing is making you look foolish. Go after her not me.
your doing nothing positive witch hunting me.
follow her on social media. tweet at her constantly until she refunds your money. it was my impression that she made good on all returns but i guess she never refunded you huh...or did she and you're still going after her?
doesn't matter.
this has nothing to do with me.
Im not the one who burned you and its not fair to bombard my threat with anti-ashley propaganda.

can i please get a mods opinion here please?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

so with all the work and money she's getting, she should have no problem paying back all the people she ripped off, eh? I totally get what TIEnTEEZ is saying though: SHE's the one people have a problem with and were burned by, not YOU, but in a way hiring her can hurt you to some extent, and what I think TnT is saying is that while you're hiring her to do work, and she is delivering that work (according to you), people will have a hard time buying from YOU because of the fact that she's in it. I'm certainly not associating you with her in any way, but rather loosely interpreting what TnT is probably saying how her working for you could possibly affect you, in that people will say "why should I buy that movie with her in it because she blatantly ripped people off?!" which could hurt your sales bottom line.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, if you want my opinion, there was a very lengthy thread about Ashley here. I don't think you're going to find a lot of sympathetic ears (eyes?) because she still hasn't made good on her past custom issues.

No, you shouldn't be condemned for it because it's obvious you didn't know, and I think everyone should stop heaping on you about it since you had nothing to do with what she's done. You're simply a producer hiring a model.

But it is a public forum. It's unfortunate, because I know her well and I wish she would just fix this situation but there's not much I can do.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote: No, you shouldn't be condemned for it because it's obvious you didn't know, and I think everyone should stop heaping on you about it since you had nothing to do with what she's done. You're simply a producer hiring a model.
I really don't want to heap any kind of abuse on anyone. But I just had to reply to this, because KnightsOfGotham most certainly DID know. He was very involved in the discussion in both of the original threads. In fact, to be completely fair, he was very nice about it, sympathized with me, condemned Ashley's actions, and I think he might have even offered to cut me a deal on producing the custom that Ashley ripped me off on.

I really didn't intend to get sucked into an argument about it all over again. I posted just to make sure everyone knows what she did. If any producers still want to work with her, that's fine. Anyone wants to buy a custom with her in it, I can't stop you.

But this whole "simply a producer hiring a model" thing doesn't wash, because he is actually a producer knowingly hiring a model he knows to be a thief. He even pointed out (back on the original threads) how he had some footage that he had already shot with Ashley and decided not to use (or at least delay) because of all the bad feelings toward her. Which is kinda why I was so surprised that he would A) ever do business with her again and B) solicit business for her - especially on this forum.

To my mind, it just tarnishes HIS reputation, which WAS impeccable before this.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

You can con tin to add whatever you wish to this. Im done replying. This thread is all about customs available for people who want customs. if you want to order a custom then thats fine you can contact me. if you want to continue bashing me for hiring a model who did something wrong to you thing right ahead but i won't be replying to it anymore.
MH came on and gave his side and out of respect I will not continue this debate. you can have it all by yourself or you can attack anyone who replies wishing more information.
I have already gotten a few customs booked so your persuasion isn't working so feel free. Im out of this debate.
you can have it by yourself.
If anyone wishes to speak about the thread and customs I will be happy to discuss it here or on email:
[email protected]

Im not officially withdrawing from the Ashley Boycott debate.

thank you
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMHO
first of all, you are mingtacular
second, I remember that old business and you are a stud for offering to cover down for the customers
third, I dig some of your stuff and have purchased BUT, not disregarding the first two I wouldn't buy a custom nor anything you involve her in because there are plenty of people out there willing to work and don't have any theft and fraud and just plain a$$hole baggage associated with them, as it is you were obviously trying to be a good guy with the guys she F-ed over but now you are enabling her, not good business and it is obvious with at least one person, involving here in your business is now connecting her to you and you get to ride that wave of hate and discontent.

unfortunately your own choice there.

just another POV, I still think you are on point in SHP but I just choose to show my contempt for your choice by not ordering a custom not purchasing anything involved with her, not your fault, not your mistake nor are you responsible for her actions but is your choice to disregard what you know to be fact and hire her for anything.

just to reiterate, no hate for you here from me.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm not really a supporter of KnightsofGotham to be honest, i have a few videos but compared to other studios around i didn't find them that great. And thats just my personal opinion, and everyone is entitled to their opinion as well. But do you think it right to go on another persons post and try convince other people to not buy a product because of someone in the product. I have read the other posts and it seems ashley did disrespect/rip off a lot of people, im sorry for that. But knightsofgotham had nothing to do with ashley's decisions. Another example of this is Logan, a lot of people do not like logan, its not quite the same, he didn't rip you off in customs, he may of done so with his kickstarter though. However i don't recall any releases of logans with the same sentiment in it.

I know that KnightsofGotham did make some comments in the other two threads, so he did know about the incidents, but he is a producer trying to make money off of his product, and should be allowed to do so anyway he wants to.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

The only thing missing from this thread is Angelique Kithos...lol
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well gang.
First off I guess i should say Good Morning.
I'm just waking up and sitting down with a cup of coffee looking through emails that came in overnight while we slept.

I have to get ready for a full day with Shauna Ryanne today so there isn't a whole lot of time but there were several interesting emails.

the one that concerns this forum is regarding Ashley.

We have locked down several super heroine customs with her oddly enough from people who wanted a custom with her in it but didn't want to go through her for obvious reasons.
thats one thing I didn't think about yesterday when making my counter arguments.
Anyway i digress.

We have had a few customs ordered.
We have only a few open slots left.

So far we have 4 customs with her as Wonder Woman and have slots for 2 more
so far we have 3 customs with her as Supergirl (new costume) and have slots for 4 more
that would seal 2 of the 4 days we are booking her

We also have her booked for 3 customs with her playing a villainess and have slots for 4 more to seal up a third day

So guys if you want to order a custom with Ashley (Digital Download only no DVD) without fear of getting shafted this is your best bet.
lol
You can trust Ming with your custom.

before you order though I need to make a disclaimer.

the above represents dates with Ashley as Superheroine. we have her for a few other days shooting other fetishes (vampires, sleepy, ENF, etc)
So please understand that we edit and deliver customs in the order that they were ordered from us. So at this point if you ordered right now it would probably take 6-8 weeks after the shoot to deliver the final movie.

PLEASE NOTE

If you order now, there will be a delay in getting your final custom delivered because we have roughly 15-20 customs already ahead of any customs ordered previously. At this point there will be a several week delay after the shoot to get.
Normally I don't have to make this kind of announcement but since there is already an underlying fear about Ashley and there have been unwarranted remarks that may have left a few wondering I wanted to make sure everyone knew up front that because of the sheer number of custom requests coming in there will be a delay in editing and delivering

Why the delay?

Well on top of editing the several days we will be shooting I also have other shoots lined up every weekend.
this means I cannot edit on those days. And I still have to update my sites which can take several hours a day.
in other words I have a full business to run and other aspects take away from being able to edit full time. I am about a year away from being able to hire a full time editor but for right now Im doing everything myself to save on cost of customs

ALSO.

Later today Im going to be posting a template that you guys can use to submit your custom. Ive found that its helped a few new clients be able to submit their ideas clearly and I have woken up to a few custom request for ashley from first time clients

Again folks I want to take a moment to thank all of you who have been so kind as to trust ME with your customs. I appreciate it
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:I'm not really a supporter of KnightsofGotham to be honest, i have a few videos but compared to other studios around i didn't find them that great.
No worries man. You will find that I will be the first one to agree with what you have just said and if you go through several of my posts here you will find that i regularly say that there are several large studios who do amazing jobs and I aspire to someday be as good as them. I will be the first one to agree that we are not everyones cup of tea.... but thankfully we are some folks cup which allow us to continue buying custom made costumes, cowls, and props.
I can only hope that with continued productions we will be half as good as some of the legends who produce today. That would be awesome.

Thank you also for your support in this thread even though you are not a client or customer. I appreciate the sentiment.

I know there are more likely others who share it but don't post publicly. I feel that since 90% of my sales come through this forum and my past movies with Ashley still sell even though they are several years old. Most have been able to separate Ashleys work as a producer for herself and her modeling for us and continue to support us

I want to thank you for your statement and for everyone else showing us support
you guys rock.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

RedMountain wrote:The only thing missing from this thread is Angelique Kithos...lol
Yes....Yes it is whats missing.
Oddly enough After all the shit with Kithos happened I hired her, and yes we filmed super heroine and other content but unlike Ashley who sold before and is still selling for me Kithos never sold movies for us, so while a nice person and fun to shoot with in person we won't be having her back anytime soon simply because she just didn't sell.
that might change as we start shooting new content and we need to test her with those new niches but for the moment she doesn't sell, so we haven't asked her back.

funny how business run without personal emotion getting in the way works huh.
I dont do well with ultimatums or being held hostage
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Good morning and Happy Sunday!

Well...I woke up this morning to find 3/4 of the customs with Ashley had been pay paled so those are funded even though payment isn't required until September so Thats good because it shows people don't want to lose the slot with her.

This is comforting because it also means that people are still interested in customs with her and are happy they are still available from someone who won't take them for a ride.

Here is where we currently stand

So far we have 5 customs with her as Wonder Woman and have slots for 1 more
so far we have 6 customs with her as Supergirl (new costume) and have slots for 1 more
So far we have her as a generic villain against batgirl in 4 customs and have slots for 2 more.

If you haven't sent in payment yet but we have been talking and you said you would get a script to me then thats still possible, I'm counting you guys as part of my uncompleted but committed pile.

So far we have her for 3 (eight hour) days shooting nothing but super heroine content which is a relief.

Once we lock down the final open slots we will close the books on her trip.
I don't know when she will be back so I cannot make any plans on another shoot. it may be in 2017 or maybe 2018

So contact me if you want one.

ALSO.
If you are part of the mailing list please send your inquiry about a custom with Ashley as a reply to that email sent.
Mailing list members get reduced pricing and extra perks like free movies and free customs

thanks again
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tie N Teez why not write a custom that Ashley get's spanked for being a thief???
Kights is the most honest Producer out customer friendly so I would trust him with my bank codes.
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

I honestly came into this forum again today to make a full fledged apology for my actions. I had done it once and was trying to make good on it while most of you did not know. That year my boyfRiend beat my face to a bloody pulp after he pulled a loaded gun on me months earlier. Before tHat, I dated someone who ran off with all my money. It’s funny how abuse and history have a way of repeating themselves. I am in no way here to play he victim card. I knew the consequences of my actions and I still went and took them. Are my actions correct? No. Did they make me feel safer? Yes. I’m here now to make a public apology and try to do the right thing to any of you I’ve alledgedly wronged. At this point I would like to have any of you who still have grievances to air to please let mail me at [email protected]

As to knights, it’s really funny how you mention on Twitter I flaked but based on his thread alone, it seems I had a tentative date. Please provide more proof of an actual agreed upon shoot date. I’d rather not look like an ass or make an ass out of you by making false assumptions.

As to mad max, I am pleased that this past week I was able to do the right thing and present you with your finished product. I hope we can let bygones be bygones and build a better future for tomorrow from here in out.

Once again I apologize for my actions and any harm I may have caused. I was ina very dark and lonely place and none of you deserved he outcome or backlash that came from that. I would like to make this right somehow.
kwood138
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I just read this thread and gotta know one thing. Did Tienteez ever get his money back?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kwood138 wrote:
6 years ago
I just read this thread and gotta know one thing. Did Tienteez ever get his money back?
No.
Thanks for asking. :)

I saw this post (thanks to all those you pointed it out to me) and I e-mailed Ashley immediately asking her, once again, for the return of my $450.

She replied, almost immediately, with a bunch of bullshit about how she tried several times to set up a payment plan with me and complaining that she lost more than $450 worth of business because of me.

The first is an outright lie. Never once did the subject of any kind of payment plan come up. Ashley had access to two separate e-mail addresses at which to contact me, not to mention this forum or the SHIB forum and the last time I heard from her was almost 2 years ago when she promised me a refund by June (2016) and when June came and went and I e-mailed her again to ask her for an update she never replied.

The second is almost impressive in the sheer egotism of it. Like I'm supposed to feel sorry for she lost business after it became known that she took a customer's money and then vanished for 4 years?

After a couple of e-mails back and forth, I basically told her that if she wants to make amends, she can send me whatever money she wants on whatever schedule she wants to my PayPal account (which I how I paid her originally). That was 3 days ago and so far I haven't seen a dime.

So her desire to make things right seems to be just more lies and phony promises.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I thought of you immediately after reading Ashley's response TnT and wondered if you ever got refunded. I'm sorry to hear you didn't, but are we really surprised given her history? I am surprised she even bothered coming in here to explain herself, let alone apologize. She came out of her hole, saw your email, and predicted another 6 weeks of unforseen events and circumstances beyond her control that prevents her from refunding your money. I'm sorry she ripped you off like that TnT, you sound like a good man. Maybe in a few years she'll come out of her hole again hoping you gave up or forgot.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

avenger wrote:
6 years ago
I thought of you immediately after reading Ashley's response TnT and wondered if you ever got refunded. I'm sorry to hear you didn't, but are we really surprised given her history? I am surprised she even bothered coming in here to explain herself, let alone apologize. She came out of her hole, saw your email, and predicted another 6 weeks of unforseen events and circumstances beyond her control that prevents her from refunding your money. I'm sorry she ripped you off like that TnT, you sound like a good man. Maybe in a few years she'll come out of her hole again hoping you gave up or forgot.
I have a suspicion about why she posted this apology and why now. But I won't speculate publicly, because I might be wrong.
kwood138
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Sounds like shes gonna earn some money here real soon. I think she should just send that to you.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

She's got a pretty good porn career going, last time I checked. Shouldn't be too hard to pay him back, but time will tell....