Supergirl VII Underwater Peril Film Crowdfunding Campaign

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

18 HOURS LEFT! Supergirl 7: Unchained still needs $1,985 to be fully funded. So far we have a grand total of $235.00. So we still have ways to go and only have 18 Hours left! THE CLOCK IS TICKING AND TODAY IS THE VERY LAST DAY OF THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN TO HELP FUND THIS SUPERHEROINE PERIL FILM!! Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

Here is the link to the Supergirl 7 extended crowdfunding campaign:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be Late Night Tonight @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/Tonight @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. THAT'S JUST A FEW HOURS AWAY!!! 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Unless you have a fairy godmother with a sack of gold, this doesn't look good, jimbob. Which is a shame because I really was looking forward to this video. It has a killer peril list and a cute lead actress and you've done good work in the past. I'm not sure what the answer is on this. I'd say that perhaps you've tapped out the underwater thing but there was a lot more than that going on in this script. What's more, you've been more and more inventive with your perils, although not always great in execution with each one but still more than worthwhile over all. That kryptonite light bulb sequence and SG's pained reaction was as classic a moment of SG peril as I've seen anywhere. I wish you luck in whatever happens from here on.

People, there's still time left today if everyone gives just a little.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Unless you have a fairy godmother with a sack of gold, this doesn't look good, jimbob. Which is a shame because I really was looking forward to this video. It has a killer peril list and a cute lead actress and you've done good work in the past. I'm not sure what the answer is on this. I'd say that perhaps you've tapped out the underwater thing but there was a lot more than that going on in this script. What's more, you've been more and more inventive with your perils, although not always great in execution with each one but still more than worthwhile over all. That kryptonite light bulb sequence and SG's pained reaction was as classic a moment of SG peril as I've seen anywhere. I wish you luck in whatever happens from here on.

People, there's still time left today if everyone gives just a little.
There some time left..but I must say, Doc. This is shows me that this forum just doesn't care about my superheroine peril fan films...After a year and a half of getting hammered for not giving people a chance to have their say in my films..I open the door for dialogue...I get dialogue, suggestions and feedback and the end result is another failed crowdfunding campaign. Supergirl 4 was first, Supergirl 6 was second and now Supergirl 7 looks like is gonna be added to the list.

I have done my best to improve my films..although its still an underwater peril fan film series..I've tried to add more non water peril situations as it was shown in Supergirl 6. So, to say that I'm stressed out and frustrated with this situation is an understatement.

And with this situation..I'm gonna have to think long and hard to decide if I'm gonna post here in this forum in the future. But If I do decide to continue here and I have another project coming up..I'm gonna have to think long a hard to decide if I will be giving folks their say in my films anymore because I have given folks their say in 3 films and the end results have been poor. Just like you, I am praying for a miracle as well...but with the way I'm feeling at the moment...I just don't know. I have taken people's suggestions, I have been promoting this project all over the place and yet..I just don't know. The end result will be that the delay will continue.

Sorry, Doc if I've been rumbling on...but as you can tell..I'm frustrated with this situation because of all the circumstances.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL POST ON THIS THREAD.
9 HOURS LEFT! Supergirl 7: Unchained still needs $1,985 to be fully funded. So far we have a grand total of $235.00. So we still have ways to go and only have 9 Hours left! THE CLOCK IS TICKING AND TODAY IS THE VERY LAST DAY OF THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN TO HELP FUND THIS SUPERHEROINE PERIL FILM!! Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

Here is the link to the Supergirl 7 extended crowdfunding campaign:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... paign/wdgt

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be Late Night Tonight @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/Tonight @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. THAT'S JUST A FEW HOURS AWAY!!! 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality.

Now...for those who want to donate and help contribute to Supergirl 7 once the crowdfunding campaign closes..the paypal option will remain open until the film gets fully funded and you can send your contributions via paypal to [email protected]. 100% of the money/funds goes directly to the fan film project. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.

I want to be very clear...THIS FILM WILL NOT BE CANCELLED/SCRAPPED, WE WENT THROUGH THIS BEFORE WITH SUPERGIRL 6...THIS FILM WILL GET MADE, BUT IT MAY BE MUCH LATER THAN ANTICIPATED DUE TO THE LACK OF FUNDING! So, Stay tuned!
doantionupdatesupergirl7.png
doantionupdatesupergirl7.png (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1954 times
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah come on guys!!! Don't make this awesome video including our beautiful heroine waiting. Make Jimbobklyn5 and many of us fans Christmas wish come true to see this film in action. :thumbup:

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”