My Little Batgirl Project

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
davidfet1
Henchman
Henchman

Hi, all.

I love Batgirl as played by Yvonne Craig. I have always wanted to try my hand at creating a Batgirl peril shoot. Here are some of the results.
Attachments
33.jpg
33.jpg (47.18 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (127.24 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (130.92 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
27.jpg
27.jpg (67.87 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
ghjg.jpg
ghjg.jpg (112.16 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You sir, are a genius! These are fabulous...that suit is purrrfect and these scenes rock! More?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really like the vulnerability of the chair tied images. Batgirl where she should find herself, in a pose of ultimate surrender. What happens next is up to our imagination right now, and anticipation is 75% of the fun. The costumes look spot on, so I congratulate you on a job well done.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is this going to be a video or is it just some photos?
Love the costume. Throw in some forced O and I'd buy it. :)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Nice work!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is that Angela Sommers? When is this this stuff ever gonna get released? It's like you're dangling tantalizing glimpses of your personal collection of video/photo shoots in front of us while never, ever releasing anything for the rest of us to buy.

Randy Moore, Hannah Perez, Kendra James and now someone who looks a lot like Angela Sommers. When are you going to release any of your private treasure trove?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."