"Supernova 12: Secrets" is NOW RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, Supernova Prime is about to meet Supernova, but it is a not the Supernova that you were expecting!

Brace yourself as we reveal a new Supergirl-styled Supernova as played by super sexy Melanie Dunne! What are the Supernova secrets that are revealed in this pivotal episode? Well, they include the revelation of Supernova's secret identity during a live TV broadcast... but there is much, much more revealed as to who Supernova is, why she's on our planet, and why she has taken on this new look! Don't miss "Supernova 12: Secrets"! It is as much of a blockbuster as "Supernova 11: Prime Directive"... but EVEN MORE... as Supernova and Supernova Prime lock in battle with one another!

[attachment=1]Supernova Secrets still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 5sm.jpg[/attachment]

So, where is Danica? Well, she does make a brief cameo appearance in this video, but it will be her last appearance. We were set to shoot with her when she announced that she was retiring, not just from the Supernova series, but from modeling and acting completely. Sadly, she has already taken down all of her modeling websites, and has struck out on a completely unrelated career. So, the Danica run on Supernova can now be considered Classic episodes. Get them all while you can.

Fortunately, we were able to sign hot actress Melanie Dunne to take our maiden of steel to new levels of greatness! She's blonde, she's beautiful, and she IS Supernova!

I've seen the future of Supernova, and it is AWESOME!

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 1sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 1sm.jpg (80.95 KiB) Viewed 17959 times
Supernova Secrets still 5sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 5sm.jpg (86.13 KiB) Viewed 17959 times
Last edited by Bluestone 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good bye Danica(wish we had seen you ots)and hello Melanie!! :love: :thumbup: :yahoo: Can we finally,for the love of God,see a Supernova carried ots??!! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Both Melody and Melanie ots(by two guys of course):) Going to have to put aside shekels in a special shekel bank account just for your videos :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As for the change,maybe a Doctor Who type of thing.Danica is near death lying on the floor,memories of all her adventures going around her head then pow she bursts into a glow and when it clears.......hello Melanie :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:As for the change,maybe a Doctor Who type of thing.Danica is near death lying on the floor,memories of all her adventures going around her head then pow she bursts into a glow and when it clears.......hello Melanie :)

Well, that was an idea that was actually floated in our brainstorming session, but we decided to go in another direction. In any event, "Supernova 12: Secrets" has already been filmed. We did, however, take into account the suggestions made on this forum for the fetish elements to be included. We will soon be filming two further Supernova episodes, and Melanie is slated for an ots carry as well as a chloroforming.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Melanie is slated for an ots carry as well as a chloroforming"................that.......that makes me VERY happy Mr.Blue :)
Bert

Hey Blue. If you are still in contact with Danica, please pass along a heartfelt thanks for all the work she has done with you guys. She is beautiful and talented and did a superb job playing Supernova. She will be missed. Best of luck with the new endeavors.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:Hey Blue. If you are still in contact with Danica, please pass along a heartfelt thanks for all the work she has done with you guys. She is beautiful and talented and did a superb job playing Supernova. She will be missed. Best of luck with the new endeavors.
Will pass those thoughts along to her. She did a great job in establishing this incredible character known as Supernova! :thumbup:

Blue
daredevil16

Bluestone wrote:
Richpartist wrote:As for the change,maybe a Doctor Who type of thing.Danica is near death lying on the floor,memories of all her adventures going around her head then pow she bursts into a glow and when it clears.......hello Melanie :)

Well, that was an idea that was actually floated in our brainstorming session, but we decided to go in another direction. In any event, "Supernova 12: Secrets" has already been filmed. We did, however, take into account the suggestions made on this forum for the fetish elements to be included. We will soon be filming two further Supernova episodes, and Melanie is slated for an ots carry as well as a chloroforming.

Blue
In one of the next two supernova episodes will the broken back scenario on live tv be done? I am so excited for it and Director B said you guys planned to do it in the fall shoot. :supes:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:In one of the next two supernova episodes will the broken back scenario on live tv be done? I am so excited for it and Director B said you guys planned to do it in the fall shoot. :supes:
Yes, we plan to do this in the Fall shoot. We are planning the summer shoot right now which will lead up to the Fall shoot.

"Supernova 12: Secrets" starring Melanie Dunne!

Featuring Supernova vs. Supernova Prime on live TV!

Here's a pic of Melanie in her secret identity before transforming into Supernova...

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 10sm.jpg[/attachment]

More pics coming as we introduce another exciting new heroine to the Bluestone universe!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 10sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 10sm.jpg (90.36 KiB) Viewed 17641 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Will you keep supernova prime in the series ?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good surprise look dude on the right :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Richpartist wrote:Good surprise look dude on the right :)
I thought he had those glasses on with the eyes on springs
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is this a caption competition?

Melanie is saying "When they told you to shoot a costume transformation, they really didn't mean Melody in the changing room."
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
So, where is Danica? Well, she does make a brief cameo appearance in this video, but it will be her last appearance. We were set to shoot with her when she announced that she was retiring, not just from the Supernova series, but from modeling and acting completely. Sadly, she has already taken down all of her modeling websites, and has struck out on a completely unrelated career. So, the Danica run on Supernova can now be considered Classic episodes. Get them all while you can.

Does this mean the Danica Supernova episodes are being taken down from the site for purchase soon?
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'll certainly add my voice to those who wish Danica well in her future endeavours. It's sad to see her go as, to me, no one else has filled a Supergirl-esque outfit better. She brought it all with the looks, the sassiness, and the chops to be the Maiden of Might. If you could pass along my well wishes to her Blue, I'd appreciate it. I hope she is okay as this turn in her career sounds awful sudden.

As for Melanie, I'm looking forward to seeing her take on the character. She's got big boots to fill but looks like she is up to the task! Onward and upward!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supergirl77 wrote: Does this mean the Danica Supernova episodes are being taken down from the site for purchase soon?

No. They will continue to be offered for sale for the near future, but they are now a limited edition since there will be no more Danica Supernova episodes.

I will pass on the praise and well-wishes to Danica. Not to worry about her. She is fine. Just settling down and settling into a long term career that doesn't depend on her looks lasting forever, since sadly the bloom of youth does fade.

As for Melanie, she is at the start of her career and should have more than a decade in her prime. She is gorgeous, and those legs of hers go on forever!

Melody will be back after "Supernova 12: Secrets", if the demand is strong enough.

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 4sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 4sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 4sm.jpg (88.71 KiB) Viewed 17297 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I predict STRONG DEMAND for both ladies :)
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
Supergirl77 wrote: Does this mean the Danica Supernova episodes are being taken down from the site for purchase soon?
No. They will continue to be offered for sale for the near future, but they are now a limited edition since there will be no more Danica Supernova episodes.

I will pass on the praise and well-wishes to Danica. Not to worry about her. She is fine. Just settling down and settling into a long term career that doesn't depend on her looks lasting forever, since sadly the bloom of youth does fade.

As for Melanie, she is at the start of her career and should have more than a decade in her prime. She is gorgeous, and those legs of hers go on forever!
Thanks for the quick reply! Going to miss Danica as Supernova but Melanie looks like she'll be quite the Supernova!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Is Melanie wearing pantyhose in this film? Can't tell yet.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Is Melanie wearing pantyhose in this film? Can't tell yet.
She is indeed wearing pantyhose. More pics will be coming. So, you'll get a good look at Melanie before the release, plus the upcoming trailer will provide a good preview of her acting chops.

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love the behind the scenes pictures but how about behind the scenes videos?"Making of" type of thing.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Glad to hear Danica is well Blue! Looking forward to seeing Melanie in action!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I love the behind the scenes pictures but how about behind the scenes videos?"Making of" type of thing.
Just posted the following behind-the-scenes photo of sexy, long-legged Melanie on green screen day on the Bluestone Productions sub-forum. She is trying to lift the scissor lift that was used to make her fly through the air!

[attachment=0]Behind the scenes still 13 season 3.jpg[/attachment]

"Supernova 12: Secrets" starring Melanie Dunne!

Coming soon!

[attachment=1]Supernova Secrets still 11sm.jpg[/attachment]

Don't miss the debut of the new look Supernova... more Supergirl than Supergirl!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 11sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 11sm.jpg (99.95 KiB) Viewed 17121 times
Behind the scenes still 13 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 13 season 3.jpg (469.89 KiB) Viewed 17121 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FANTASTIC pics Blue thank you.Just did a search for Melanie and guess what ......nothing!I'm changing my name to Dickie Dunne :)
Just kidding,I know the ladies want and need privacy.
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Look at those strong legs !! I hope we see more of them !!!!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really like the texture and cut of the Supernova costume. Is it bought off-the-peg as a Supergirl costume or is it a modified sports leotard?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:I really like the texture and cut of the Supernova costume. Is it bought off-the-peg as a Supergirl costume or is it a modified sports leotard?
Our costuming is made to measure from scratch. No off the rack Halloween costumes at Bluestone Superheroine videos. Only the best!

Also, the best looking actresses! :thumbup:

"Supernova 12: Secrets", starring Melanie Dunne, deals with many Supernova secrets, but one of the first to be revealed is her secret identity, and it is revealed in dramatic fashion as she is blasted in the chest by a powerful weapon! Here's the result...

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 7sm.jpg[/attachment]

Don't miss "Supernova 12: Secrets". It is an amazing video!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 7sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 7sm.jpg (89.22 KiB) Viewed 16899 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Definitely use more such sequences! Love the civilian suit torn/blasted/ripped/unbuttoned to reveal the superheroine's outfit. Nicely done!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supernova 12: Secrets

Coming soon!

Here's a close-up shot of Melanie, our new Supernova. I'm in love with this gorgeous young lady... and she can act too! :love:

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 6sm.jpg[/attachment]

I've seen the first edits for this one, and believe me, it is awesome!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 6sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 6sm.jpg (83.51 KiB) Viewed 16600 times
smithj102
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can you give a sense of the plot? Specifically, why is there another woman in a supernova costume? Identity theft?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

smithj102 wrote:Can you give a sense of the plot? Specifically, why is there another woman in a supernova costume? Identity theft?
Obviously, you've been living on Mars for the past month. Are you the one who hasn't bought "Supernova 11: Prime Directive" where Supernova Prime is introduced?

[attachment=0]Supernova Prime Directive postersm.jpg[/attachment]

We'd suggest that you check out this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27408
...then, run out and buy a copy before "Supernova 12: Secrets" is released. :laugh:

That's if the other woman in a supernova costume you are referring to is Melody Sky. If you're referring to Melanie Dunne, pictured in my previous post, she is Supernova. Don't you recognize her? :)

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive postersm.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive postersm.jpg (134 KiB) Viewed 16564 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Is this yet another vid with zero KO's Blue or can I get excited for this one? Lol
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Is this yet another vid with zero KO's Blue or can I get excited for this one? Lol

"Supernova 12: Secrets" is still being edited. Once we have completed editing, we will post a list of all of the elements that made it into the video. All we can say at this point is that "Supernova 12: Secrets" is chock full of all kinds of peril elements and will be an awesome video!

"Supernova 12: Secrets", starring the very sexy Melanie Dunne and co-starring Melody Sky, is coming soon.

Supernova vs. Supernova Prime! This is a classic confrontation that matches the now classic Supernova vs. Dark Wondra battles!

Initially, Supernova Prime gets the upper hand, choking Supernova with her own cape!

[attachment=1]Supernova Secrets still 16sm.jpg[/attachment]

The new Supernova is more Supergirl than Supergirl!

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 13sm.jpg[/attachment]

Don't miss this latest installment of the Supernova mythos!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 16sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 16sm.jpg (90.16 KiB) Viewed 16411 times
Supernova Secrets still 13sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 13sm.jpg (143.02 KiB) Viewed 16411 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually with those two lady in it,I ALMOST don't care about the knockouts.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 12: Secrets" starring Melanie Dunne as Supernova, and co-starring Melody Sky as Supernova Prime!

Coming soon!

Kara Novak is revealed as Supernova on live TV!

[attachment=1]Supernova Secrets still 18sm.jpg[/attachment]

Once transformed into Supernova, Kara belts Supernova Prime across the room, but this only angers her!

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 15sm.jpg[/attachment]

Prepare for a blockbuster battle between these two sexy, but powerful, Novatonians!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 18sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 18sm.jpg (99.21 KiB) Viewed 16255 times
Supernova Secrets still 15sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 15sm.jpg (96.49 KiB) Viewed 16255 times
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Trailer??
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drdoom88 wrote:Trailer??
We are still editing this one. Once we complete the editing, we will post an Element poster and then a trailer.

Blue
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

"Goodbye Danica", thank you so much for all your fantastic performances! Wow Melanie Dunne looks beautiful as the new Supernova, it's the beginning of a new era in Bluestone Supernova babe action adventures! :yes:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 12: Secrets" starring Melanie Dunne as Supernova, and co-starring Melody Sky as Supernova Prime!

Coming soon!

Melanie is indeed an exciting and beautiful Supernova... more Supergirl than Supergirl! :supes:

[attachment=1]Behind the scenes still 19 season 3.jpg[/attachment]

Get your shekels ready to buy her fantastic debut episode!

Supernova Prime takes on Supernova! Talk about a battle of the titans! Two super-powered babes duke it out... heat vision against heat vision... super powers against super powers! Whatever you do, don't miss this truly EPIC episode!

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 19sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 19 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 19 season 3.jpg (747.84 KiB) Viewed 16097 times
Supernova Secrets still 19sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 19sm.jpg (77.24 KiB) Viewed 16097 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Coming soon!

Supernova Prime uses Supernova's own cape to strangle her!

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]

Get ready to have your world rocked as two gorgeous super beings take on one another on Planet Earth!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 2sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 2sm.jpg (100.22 KiB) Viewed 15881 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can't wait :)
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

That costume is far and away my favorite and the new girl really looks the part. Definitely looking forward to this and much more action featuring her trying to stop supervillainesses and villains.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

killorson wrote:That costume is far and away my favorite and the new girl really looks the part. Definitely looking forward to this and much more action featuring her trying to stop supervillainesses and villains.
You're in for a real treat, because after the Supernova vs. Supernova Prime battle, Supernova has to take on a group of villains in her weakened condition. Like I've been saying, this one is a blockbuster EPIC!

Blue

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Still like the Dr.Who change idea:) Danica is fatality wounded and is on the ground,all her adventures flying around her head,then begins to glow and in a few seconds changes to Melanie."Supernova,whats happened"she says"Change my dear,and it seems not a moment to soon"roll the credits :)
Bert

"...after the Supernova vs. Supernova Prime battle, Supernova has to take on a group of villains in her weakened condition." Well that makes me very happy. I'd love to see some stills from that part of the vid!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:"...after the Supernova vs. Supernova Prime battle, Supernova has to take on a group of villains in her weakened condition." Well that makes me very happy. I'd love to see some stills from that part of the vid!

The stills are being taken as we work through the editing. Until we get to that second battle, what about a still of Melanie up close and personal as Melody gets ready to sock it to her!

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 20sm.jpg[/attachment]

"Supernova 12: Secrets", starring Melanie Dunne and co-starring Melody Sky! Coming soon!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 20sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 20sm.jpg (87.08 KiB) Viewed 15583 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 12: Secrets", starring Melanie Dunne and co-starring Melody Sky!

Now, it's time for Supernova to fight back... and fight back she does!

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 25sm.jpg[/attachment]

Coming soon to a Bluestone Internet store near to you!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 25sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 25sm.jpg (104.45 KiB) Viewed 15471 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 12: Secrets", starring Melanie Dunne and co-starring Melody Sky!

Supernova takes a stand against Supernova Prime!

[attachment=0]Supernova Secrets still 26sm.jpg[/attachment]

Melanie was born to play this role. She's more Supergirl than Supergirl!

Coming soon to a Bluestone Internet store near to you!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Secrets still 26sm.jpg
Supernova Secrets still 26sm.jpg (100.77 KiB) Viewed 15312 times
Last edited by Bluestone 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Is this yet another vid with zero KO's Blue or can I get excited for this one? Lol
Mamooche24,

You can now get excited about "Supernova 12: Secrets"! The Peril version does end with a knock out!

Blue