Super heroine weekend 1/3 done

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well...you guys were fantastic!
we put out an email for customs with Evangeline wearing any of her costumes and you guys replied fabulously!
Once again you guys put us well over the 29 custom number.
Everything from straight super heroine beatdowns, to 5 minute lowblow clips, abduction and tickling, abduction and forced orgasms, heroine wins one sided battles, deathtraps both surviving AND demise, and a bunch of other setups.

We ended up shooting 6 customs on Saturday, and 5 customs Yesterday.

Next weekend we are shooting with terra Mizu so no customs on saturday but Sunday we have 5 clips lined up. She is taking Monday and Tuesday off from the day job because wednesday is her birthday so those two days we will be shooting another 10 or so, then the remaining two weekends from now.

We still have some customs that have not submitted payments so those will be shot and delivered later in the month.

Tomorrow tuesday I will be editing customs all day and getting as many out as possible.

thank you all for joining the mailing list and taking advantage of the reduced price customs with all of your support we made enough to commission a new costume.
We are not sure if its the $600 Huntress
the $900 Batwoman
the $1200 Artemis
or a $900 Sally Jupiter.

When the time comes we will be putting this up for a vote. the most popular wins.

13592615_628940410615140_8263822812077357002_n.jpg
13592615_628940410615140_8263822812077357002_n.jpg (25.18 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:Well...you guys were fantastic!
we put out an email for customs with Evangeline wearing any of her costumes and you guys replied fabulously!
Everything from straight super heroine beatdowns, to 5 minute lowblow clips, abduction and tickling, abduction and forced orgasms, heroine wins one sided battles, deathtraps both surviving AND demise, and a bunch of other setups.

Next weekend we are shooting with terra Mizu so no customs on saturday but Sunday we have 5 clips lined up. She is taking Monday and Tuesday off from the day job because wednesday is her birthday so those two days we will be shooting another 10 or so, then the remaining two weekends from now.

We still have some customs that have not submitted payments so those will be shot and delivered later in the month.

Tomorrow tuesday I will be editing customs all day and getting as many out as possible.

thank you all for joining the mailing list and taking advantage of the reduced price customs with all of your support we made enough to commission a new costume.
the $900 Batwoman
the $1200 Artemis
or a $900 Sally Jupiter.

When the time comes we will be putting this up for a vote. the most popular wins.

that picture is my version of what I hope the after life is like, my version of heaven, now all I need is an angel, with a superheroine streak :P

hope everyone's weekend lived up to their expectations and was fun and safe
happy 4th to you and all your friends and family
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

ttb51m wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:Well...you guys were fantastic!

the $900 Batwoman
the $1200 Artemis
or a $900 Sally Jupiter.

that picture is my version of what I hope the after life is like, my version of heaven, now all I need is an angel, with a superheroine streak :P

hope everyone's weekend lived up to their expectations and was fun and safe
happy 4th to you and all your friends and family
Thank you for the well wishes.
We did manage to have a really great timer both shooting the customs and watching the fireworks

The funny thing about that picture is that its not all our costumes, just the ones we were shooting this weekend.
We have the wonder woman latex corset, the Batgirl Year one, The latex new 52 Supergirl, The Steampunk batgirl, and the harley quinn.
We hope to include those into next months customs.
I was also very surprised by how many 5 minute customs were ordered as well. several clips of just lowblows or bondage.
I was surprised by that one.