Eye Roll vs. No Eye Roll

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!

Eye Roll vs. No Eye Roll

Yes! Eye Roll!
48%
No! No Eye Roll!
10%
I'm Somewhere In The Middle!
43%

Total votes: 21
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I threw this in the producers section since it's really a production question.

In chloro scenes, do you prefer eye roll, no eye roll or somewhere in between?

Discuss!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Definitely eye roll, those lovely irises sliding up under fluttering lids, and a slightly gaping mouth when the cloth is pulled away, nothing's better!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

A lot depends on the eye-roller, but I'm in favour
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It shows that shes fighting the effects so its a must :) I've seen TO MANY videos where she just closes her eyes than pow shes out :thumbsdown:
There has to be eye flutters,eye rolling back and soft moans and sighs and of course her mouth slightly open after the cloth is pulled away is also VERY nice :love: I've also seen videos where after the cloth is pulled away she looks like shes opening wide for a cleaning or something :) The last thing would be what I call "chloro talk" like "sweet dreams""have a nice nap""off to dreamland beautiful" etc..
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

............followed with a ots carry with gentle butt slap :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:The last thing would be what I call "chloro talk" like "sweet dreams""have a nice nap""off to dreamland beautiful" etc..
Was "Nighty night, KnightWoman" ever used?
MightyHypnotic wrote:How much eye roll? Do you like total whites of the eyes?
It depends on how long it's on-screen. Total whites is good for a moment, but creepy if it lingers. Like something from The Evil Dead.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Eye rolling and eyelid fluttering are amazing during chloro scenes. Total whites just briefly right before the knockout. And chloro talk like "nighty night, Princess Paradise (or whoever the heroine's name is)" "Don't fight it, just breathe it in, sweetie", "You're in big trouble, my dear", etc...
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote:
Richpartist wrote:The last thing would be what I call "chloro talk" like "sweet dreams""have a nice nap""off to dreamland beautiful" etc..
Was "Nighty night, KnightWoman" ever used?
MightyHypnotic wrote:How much eye roll? Do you like total whites of the eyes?
It depends on how long it's on-screen. Total whites is good for a moment, but creepy if it lingers. Like something from The Evil Dead.
Right. I am of the same opinion. I'm not a huge fan of the total whites for too long but I know others might be. I would produce it, that's not a problem, but if I am left to my own devices, I wouldn't have the whited out look linger for too long..
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Yeah, total whites kinda creeps me out, too.

My favorite is actually crossing eyes, but there's probably very few models who can do that on-command.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Javquelyn Velvets does one of the best eye rolls in the business. She can get complete whites and hold it for a super long time.
Its kinda creepy its true but for people who love long eye rolls no-one does it better

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All white for a short time(2 seconds tops)otherwise it is a little odd.And I would figure that if your eyes have rolled back enough that they've gone all white that you are already out and not standing or your eye lids still open.Maybe a little eye roll then have that lovely iris come back as though shes fighting then gives in go all white soft sigh,lids close and fling that ass over my shoulder time(oh wait that was a dream,I mean fling that ass over MH's shoulder) :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And I agree about Jacquelyn Velvets,she did a fantastic custom for me and other than not doing anything nude she did a great job(CHEERLEADER CONFESSIONAL)
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

I love a quality chloroform scene, they are extremely rare. But, here is what I like to see:

Part 1: the shock ...
The first couple of seconds (say 0 to 5 sec.) are just pure panic and surprise, usually a crazy unusual scream is best.

Part 2: the sleep drug is working ...
Then the next few seconds (say 6 to 10 sec.) is when they realize that they are being drugged and they do whatever they came to get free, the screams and moans become softer and more helpless. The struggles begin to slow to the point of ineffectiveness. The victim may cross their eyes to see the cloth or look up at the attacker.

Part 3: the pass out. (My favourite part)
The final part (10 to say 20 sec.) this is wear the drug takes over and there is no escape. They are helpless as their eyes glaze over as they slowly pass out with their hands softly falling limp. The victim then lets out a final arousing, "…mmmph" and then they slowly close their eyes and they go to sleep.

Part 4: the aftermath ...
The attacker pulls the cloth away from their face and its always good for the victim to have their mouth slightly open, as it would be if they were screaming. A good OTS is always a bonus and the victim's head falling to the side is always a bonus too.

I don't like it when the actress over does it and over-acts with their eyes. Just one final very slow eye close/eyes roll shut is all you need!!!!

Chloroform scenes are my passion and I am always searching for a quality scene!