Cadence Luxxx returning to Heroineperil.com

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

As I posted last month Cadence Luxxx is returning to heroineperil.com on May 21st for an all day shoot. I wanted to get some ideas for what character people may be interested in, She is already on the site in two videos as Spydra but I was also considering ShadowStar,Staria etc. Always open to character suggestions from board members
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Staria would do nicely.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Shadowstar would be great too. Don't forget some kind of prolonged transformation (if you can).
grunt1984
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Staria
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

What about Invisible Girl from Fantastic Four? She was always the damsel in distress. I always wanted to see her get raped while she was invisible so you wouldn't see her while she was getting raped but you knew she was there ... getting raped. Cadence does great sex scenes too
Valik10
Producer
Producer

OK folks Cadence will be here next Saturday and so far it looks like Staria is leading the voting,as much as it has been, I still need a few ideas or votes...make your voice heard
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

How about a pic of Cadence? Might spark some ideas for those who don't know her.

(I think Staria is a good choice)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

How about Staria walking into a kryptonite trap set by a villain who wants her to reveal her cousin's (Star Man?) secret identity. Assorted creative applications of green k are applied but Staria resists until she passes out. Villain waits for her to revive and then starts next application and so forth. In the end she can't take any more and coughs up the secret.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I got something little different muscle tazars they target and affect the the nerves and muscle arms - legs thus rendering the heroine at a distinct disadvantage
The viola in can slowly beat the heroine down as he wants and she is still left conscious as he does what ever dastardly deed his mind is set on
The heroine would be twitching uncontrollable as a dart hits her till she's left utterly helpless ( just a thought )
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Heres a pic of Cadence
Attachments
IMG_20160404_184408.jpg
IMG_20160404_184408.jpg (182 KiB) Viewed 4308 times