Hollywould Productions Needs Your Input

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
DrVyleHP
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Everyone,

In an effort to give you what you want to see, we need you input.

Specifically, we need to know the following:

1. What 3 to 5 things do you want to see most?

2. What do we do well?

3. What don't we do that you wish we would do?

4. Are you happy with the content we provide? If not, why?

Please feel free to post on this thread as it will be monitored.

Thx,
The Management Team at Hollywould Productions
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sexy Hollywood always has a special place in my heart. I'm a fan of hers since the good old days, when she worked for Harmony Concepts, Bondage By Request, Anton Video, etc. I have purchased dozens of her DVDs from her Hollywould Productions company and Harmony Concepts.From now and then I still buy her videos via Clips4Sale or from her WrestlingBabe store.

To answer your feedback questions:

1. - Hollywood as sexy Wonder Womyn fighting against foes, getting chloroformed multiple times, Fausta interrogations, she gets tied up and tape gagged in the end and kidnapped
2. - Hollywood looks so smokin' hot in her new Wonder Womyn costume, which she uses the last two years or so
- the Fausta interrogation scenes are very good (Wonder Womyn vs The General was amazing)
3. - Add punching sound effects, during the fight scenes (you did it once in Wonder Womyn vs. Razor), for example Bluestone Productions have very good punching sound efects
- make longer & multiple chloroform scenes and include close-ups on her eyes with eyelid fluttering
- perhaps Hollywood could wear contact lenses to have blue eyes
- if you use rope bondage in your videos, please someone teaches the guys how to do it right, most of the rope bondage in your videos are very sloppy, or use instead duct tape for tying her legs and use handcuffs to restrain her arms behind her back
- I know it's wishful thinking, but I wish, that Hollywood gets stripped topless again or at least pull down her Wonder Woman costume and underneath it she wears a tiny bra or something

Overall I'm pretty happy with the content. Hopefully you can use some of my suggestions in future videos.