Batwoman feels the Friction (KendraJames.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: In the underbelly of the Tokyo underworld, there has been talk of a lovely thief with a hot taste for diamonds and an even hotter body to boot. She calls herself Friction, a name she chose because of the vice grip of her deadly ultra-toned thighs and sleek but razor-sharp pantyhose that would make anybody melt with lust…if Friction doesn’t kill them first. Friction has really been making a name for herself with her jewelry heist exploits and word is getting around that she’s the best in the business of ‘snatch and grab’ operations. But tonight, Friction may just get an extra ‘bonus’ for her latest job when the crimson-haired crusader known as Batwoman shows up to bring her in to justice.

Batwoman has locked horns with her share of dangerous, if not lovely rogues in the past and thinks this adversary will be easy prey like all the others. But when Friction turns up the heat, our lady caped crusader’s first encounter may go up in flames…literally…
Batwoman feels the friction (Face-Off).wmv_snapshot_00.54_[2016.04.21_21.56.34].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction (Face-Off).wmv_snapshot_00.54_[2016.04.21_21.56.34].jpg (35.37 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on Vid): Kendra James creates another masterpiece of perfection in her Batwoman fetish series. Kendra’s portrayal of Batwoman is just so damned awesome and I totally admire her ‘take charge, take no prisoners’ attitude when she plays this character.

And then there’s Akira Lane! I totally could not take my eyes off of her when I saw her in that red leotard outfit that she had on. Akira looks totally stunning in this vid playing the part of Friction, the master thief with a sensational body and a lust for jewelry. I loved the way she smiled, the way the camera focuses on her supermodel figure and those satin pantyhose that she has on…(stops to grab defibrillator paddles)…CLEAR!

*clears throat* :blush: Sorry folks, but if you take one look at Akira in this vid, I guarantee her figure will make you go into cardiac arrest. Kendra chose an excellent co-star for this vid and it’s been so long since I’ve seen Akira in any superheroine stories. Honestly though, I kinda think that she stole the show from Kendra just a little with her appearance in this fetish vid.

But either way, both beauties worked together and held it down when they were in front of the spotlight. Their performance together was sweeter than a caramel candy-apple...and that's saying a whole lot!

Pros

-Though there wasn’t much of a story to this vid, they got straight to the point with the plot: there’s a thief in Tokyo stealing jewelry and Batwoman is there to stop her. (Curious to know though what Batwoman is doing so far away from Gotham though). Ah well, c’est la vie.

-Loved the beginning where Kendra edited in pieces from Hong Kong…curious to know where she got those vid shots from cause they made it look like Kendra and Akira were really in a another country.

-Good production set Kendra used for the encounter between her and Friction. It looked like they were really inside of an expensive penthouse suite for this story.

-Nice costumes, particularly Akira’s! Her Friction outfit was just stunning: red leotard, black satin pantyhose and red boots. My pulse is racing right now just describing it…but you have to see it for yourself to know what I’m talking about:
Batwoman feels the friction (A girl's best friend)_snapshot_00.13_[2016.04.21_21.55.36].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction (A girl's best friend)_snapshot_00.13_[2016.04.21_21.55.36].jpg (38.8 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
-Great props used in the story from diamond jewels to pantyhose, which Akira and Kendra use against each other as very effective weapons during the shoot.
Batwoman feels the Friction (Whip it, good!)_snapshot_00.58_[2016.04.21_21.57.10].jpg
Batwoman feels the Friction (Whip it, good!)_snapshot_00.58_[2016.04.21_21.57.10].jpg (39.86 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
-Kendra had Akira make great use of her body in this vid: Akira scissors Kendra to sleep in one scene and after ripping up her Batwoman outfit (oooh, I’ll bet Kendra was pissed when that happened) and then encasing her in pantyhose, Akira decides to face-sit her adversary into oblivion.

Kendra and Akira were both moaning with pleasure and ecstasy and she’s sitting in different positions, she has Kendra taste her ‘nectar’. Truth be told, the facesitting scene is the real icing on the cake for this vid.
Batwoman feels the friction (All choked up)_snapshot_01.29_[2016.04.21_21.57.39].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction (All choked up)_snapshot_01.29_[2016.04.21_21.57.39].jpg (44.68 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
Batwoman feels the friction (Have a seat)_snapshot_05.48_[2016.04.21_21.58.20].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction (Have a seat)_snapshot_05.48_[2016.04.21_21.58.20].jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
-Later, Batwoman gets free and turns the tables on Friction but she’s not contempt with just sending her jail, oh no. She wants to have some fun with her before the cops take her prisoner into custody. (Friction even tries to bribe Batwoman into letting her go.) :laugh: Honestly, when will these villains learn that Batwoman's honor is not 'for sale'?

-Akira is tied down on some sort of plush leather table totally in the nude, save for her pantyhose. That was truly a stunning sight to lo and behold.
Batwoman feels the friction (payback time)_snapshot_12.04_[2016.04.21_21.59.08].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction (payback time)_snapshot_12.04_[2016.04.21_21.59.08].jpg (33.74 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
-Kendra shows why she’s regarded as the queen of femdom when she takes control of the situation. The first thing she did is gag Akira with one of her pantyhose weapons and then proceeds to make her orgasm via hitachi vibrator. Kendra even climbs on top of Akira and vibes herself and Akira the same time! Too erotic for words.

*Ya’ know, I’ve noticed that right before Kendra gags some of her co-stars, she has a tendency to tell them that they have a ‘dirty mouth’ before she does something to them. LOL! She did it with Nikki Brooks, with Wenona (she gagged Wenona with a strap on she was wearing) and now Akira, who gets gagged with her own pantyhose.

I’m guessing that’s Kendra’s way of saying, ‘Honey, I’m in control and that’s about all of that lip from you I’m gon’ take.’ LOL!

-A happy, yet cruel ending to a certain degree. Friction gets sort of a bad comeuppance but I won’t say how. Part of me felt bad for her, but given that she did try to kill Batwoman, her fate in this is justified.

*Kendra would probably say, ‘Don’t lose sleep, folks. Friction had this coming.’

Final Outcome
No Cons in sight and definitely no need for a diagnosis on my part. This vid was pure golden entertainment and I enjoyed every sensual second of it. I’ll say it again, Kendra is probably the only fetish model in the industy who is worthy of playing Batwoman and it shows with the way she dominates when she’s onscreen. When she puts on that outfit, she never lets up and always finds a way to stay in control until the game is over.

It was also super great to see Akira Lane with Kendra in this vid. Still going strong and looking gorgeous as usual, Akira truly took my breath away in this fetish vid and it would be a dream come true to see her play this part again.

Final Score for ‘Batwoman feels the Friction’: 10 out of 10! :thumbup:
*Kendra, your form is still sleek and razor-sharp like a katana sword, girlfriend. Keep up the phenomenal work!
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And here's a couple more pics of Queen Kendra and the lovely Akira:
Batwoman feels the friction_snapshot_15.48_[2016.04.21_21.59.40].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction_snapshot_15.48_[2016.04.21_21.59.40].jpg (34.1 KiB) Viewed 4272 times
Batwoman feels the friction_snapshot_16.16_[2016.04.21_21.59.51].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction_snapshot_16.16_[2016.04.21_21.59.51].jpg (38.19 KiB) Viewed 4272 times
Batwoman feels the friction (All tied up)_snapshot_19.10_[2016.04.21_22.00.09].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction (All tied up)_snapshot_19.10_[2016.04.21_22.00.09].jpg (32.53 KiB) Viewed 4272 times
*If you haven't seen this, you need to. :yes: Go to KendraJames.com right now and check this masterpiece out!
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Thank you for the great write up! :fun: I hope to be working with Akira again very soon. She really is smoking hot!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:Plot: In the underbelly of the Tokyo underworld, there has been talk of a lovely thief with a hot taste for diamonds and an even hotter body to boot. She calls herself Friction, a name she chose because of the vice grip of her deadly ultra-toned thighs and sleek but razor-sharp pantyhose that would make anybody melt with lust…if Friction doesn’t kill them first. Friction has really been making a name for herself with her jewelry heist exploits and word is getting around that she’s the best in the business of ‘snatch and grab’ operations. But tonight, Friction may just get an extra ‘bonus’ for her latest job when the crimson-haired crusader known as Batwoman shows up to bring her in to justice.

Batwoman has locked horns with her share of dangerous, if not lovely rogues in the past and thinks this adversary will be easy prey like all the others. But when Friction turns up the heat, our lady caped crusader’s first encounter may go up in flames…literally…

Batwoman feels the friction (Face-Off).wmv_snapshot_00.54_[2016.04.21_21.56.34].jpg

Quick Pick (Thoughts on Vid): Kendra James creates another masterpiece of perfection in her Batwoman fetish series. Kendra’s portrayal of Batwoman is just so damned awesome and I totally admire her ‘take charge, take no prisoners’ attitude when she plays this character.

And then there’s Akira Lane! I totally could not take my eyes off of her when I saw her in that red leotard outfit that she had on. Akira looks totally stunning in this vid playing the part of Friction, the master thief with a sensational body and a lust for jewelry. I loved the way she smiled, the way the camera focuses on her supermodel figure and those satin pantyhose that she has on…(stops to grab defibrillator paddles)…CLEAR!

*clears throat* :blush: Sorry folks, but if you take one look at Akira in this vid, I guarantee her figure will make you go into cardiac arrest. Kendra chose an excellent co-star for this vid and it’s been so long since I’ve seen Akira in any superheroine stories. Honestly though, I kinda think that she stole the show from Kendra just a little with her appearance in this fetish vid.

But either way, both beauties worked together and held it down when they were in front of the spotlight. Their performance together was sweeter than a caramel candy-apple...and that's saying a whole lot!

Pros

-Though there wasn’t much of a story to this vid, they got straight to the point with the plot: there’s a thief in Tokyo stealing jewelry and Batwoman is there to stop her. (Curious to know though what Batwoman is doing so far away from Gotham though). Ah well, c’est la vie.

-Loved the beginning where Kendra edited in pieces from Hong Kong…curious to know where she got those vid shots from cause they made it look like Kendra and Akira were really in a another country.

-Good production set Kendra used for the encounter between her and Friction. It looked like they were really inside of an expensive penthouse suite for this story.

-Nice costumes, particularly Akira’s! Her Friction outfit was just stunning: red leotard, black satin pantyhose and red boots. My pulse is racing right now just describing it…but you have to see it for yourself to know what I’m talking about:

Batwoman feels the friction (A girl's best friend)_snapshot_00.13_[2016.04.21_21.55.36].jpg

-Great props used in the story from diamond jewels to pantyhose, which Akira and Kendra use against each other as very effective weapon during the shoot.

Batwoman feels the Friction (Whip it, good!)_snapshot_00.58_[2016.04.21_21.57.10].jpg

-Kendra had Akira make great use of her body in this vid: Akira scissors Kendra to sleep in one scene and after ripping up her Batwoman outfit (oooh, I’ll bet Kendra was pissed when that happened) and then encasing her in pantyhose, Akria decides to face-sit her adversary into oblivion.

Kendra and Akira were both moaning with pleasure and ecstasy and she’s sitting in different positions, she has Kendra taste her ‘nectar’. Truth be told, the facesitting scene is the real icing on the cake for this vid.

Batwoman feels the friction (All choked up)_snapshot_01.29_[2016.04.21_21.57.39].jpg
Batwoman feels the friction (Have a seat)_snapshot_05.48_[2016.04.21_21.58.20].jpg

-Later, Batwoman gets free and turns the tables on Friction but she’s not contempt with just sending her jail, oh no. She wants to have some fun with her before the cops take her prisoner into custody. (Friction even tries to bribe Batwoman into letting her go.) :laugh: Honestly, when will these villains learn that Batwoman's honor is not 'for sale'?

-Akria is tied down on some sort of plush leather table totally in the nude, save for her pantyhose. That was truly a stunning sight to lo and behold.

Batwoman feels the friction (payback time)_snapshot_12.04_[2016.04.21_21.59.08].jpg

-Kendra shows why she’s regarded as the queen of femdom when she takes control of the situation. The first thing she did is gag Akira with one of her pantyhose weapons and then proceeds to make her orgasm via hitachi vibrator. Kendra even climbs on top of Akira and vibes herself and Akira the same time! Too erotic for words.

*Ya’ know, I’ve noticed that right before Kendra gags some of her co-stars, she has a tendency to tell them that they have a ‘dirty mouth’ before she does something to them. LOL! She did it with Nikki Brooks, with Wenona (she gagged Wenona with a strap on she was wearing) and now Akira, who gets gagged with her own pantyhose.

I’m guessing that’s Kendra’s way of saying, ‘Honey, I’m in control and that’s about all of that lip from you I’m gon’ take.’ LOL!

-A happy, yet cruel ending to a certain degree. Friction gets sort of a bad comeuppance but I won’t say how. Part of me felt bad for her, but given that she did try to kill Batwoman, her fate in this is justified.

*Kendra would probably say, ‘Don’t lose sleep, folks. Friction had this coming.’

Final Outcome
No Cons in sight and definitely no need for a diagnosis on my part. This vid was pure golden entertainment and I enjoyed every sensual second of it. I’ll say it again, Kendra is probably the only fetish model in the industy who is worthy of playing Batwoman and it shows with the way she dominates when she’s onscreen. When she puts on that outfit, she never lets up and always finds a way to stay in control until the game is over.

It was also super great to see Akira Lane with Kendra in this vid. Still going strong and looking gorgeous as usual, Akira truly took my breath away in this fetish vid and it would be a dream come true to see her play this part again.

*Kendra, your form is still sleek and razor-sharp like a katana sword, girlfriend. Keep up the phenomenal work!
Would love to see Batwoman vs Christina's Carter's Catwoman
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

kendrajames wrote:Thank you for the great write up! :fun: I hope to be working with Akira again very soon. She really is smoking hot!
Thank you Kendra. If you can, can you play Batgirl again or have Crystal play Batgirl and let her take a shot at Friction? Plus, I'd love to see Friction makeout with u or the person that you get to play Batgirl.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:Plot: In the underbelly of the Tokyo underworld, there has been talk of a lovely thief with a hot taste for diamonds and an even hotter body to boot. She calls herself Friction, a name she chose because of the vice grip of her deadly ultra-toned thighs and sleek but razor-sharp pantyhose that would make anybody melt with lust…if Friction doesn’t kill them first. Friction has really been making a name for herself with her jewelry heist exploits and word is getting around that she’s the best in the business of ‘snatch and grab’ operations. But tonight, Friction may just get an extra ‘bonus’ for her latest job when the crimson-haired crusader known as Batwoman shows up to bring her in to justice.

Pros

-Great props used in the story from diamond jewels to pantyhose, which Akira and Kendra use against each other as very effective weapon during the shoot.

-Kendra had Akira make great use of her body in this vid: Akira scissors Kendra to sleep in one scene and after ripping up her Batwoman outfit (oooh, I’ll bet Kendra was pissed when that happened) and then encasing her in pantyhose, Akria decides to face-sit her adversary into oblivion.

-Akria is tied down on some sort of plush leather table totally in the nude, save for her pantyhose. That was truly a stunning sight to lo and behold.

Final Outcome

Would love to see Batwoman vs Christina's Carter's Catwoman
I would love to see that too! Only condition is Batwoman will need to be the victor in the story. Catwoman can toy with her if she wants, but Batwoman has to reverse it and dominate Catwoman in return. (Hey, Kendra did it with Nikki Brooks, so surely she can do the same to Christina). :yes: