Catwoman vs Batgirl: Mirror Minds (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: While getting dressed for her nightly patrol, rookie caped crusader Batgirl begins to hear a voice. Pondering if she’s going crazy, she soon learns that the voice is coming from her mirror! Pretty soon, the voice has control of her every thought and movement and wants Batgirl to entertain her. Batgirl puts on a pretty convincing show, but the voice in the mirror thinks things would get a little spicier if Batgirl has a partner to make the show even hotter. And who else to turn up the temperature than the felonious feline herself: Catwoman!

What plot does the mirror on the wall hold in store for Batgirl and Catwoman?
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_08.07_[2016.04.10_18.29.13].jpg
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_08.07_[2016.04.10_18.29.13].jpg (28.57 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Film): After seeing Christina Carter in her role of Catwoman twice so far, my homegirl was anxious to see more of her performance as the felonious feline but she also wanted to see a story where she and Batgirl would engage each other and a friend recommended this particular tale to us and we gave it a shot.

Offhand, there’s not much of a story to this tantalizing tale as it’s basically one big striptease. But none the less, it was filled with sensuality and every camera shot of Christina and her co-star Emily was a sight to lo and behold.

Pros

-As always, Christina picked and excellent spot for shooting this kitty treat. Excellent lighting to make the atmosphere all the more sensual and the only real prop that they used to move most of the story along was a mirror.

-It’s great to see Emily Addison again after seeing her performance in ‘Wunder Woman: Undercover’. Some have said that Emily has retired now and if she has, then that’s really a shame because she was a true delight to see in this vid. I’ve seen at least three women in the role of Batgirl so far (Kendra James, Crystal Clark and Miss Candleboxxx) and Emily shows that she can play the part of the rookie crusader just as good as they can. She has a slim build, beautiful eyes and a sensual innocent voice…oh, why do the talented ones like Emily always retire in their prime? Well, whatever the situation, Emily didn’t disappoint with her portrayal of Batgirl.
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_00.44_[2016.04.10_18.26.54].jpg
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_00.44_[2016.04.10_18.26.54].jpg (22.27 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_03.35_[2016.04.10_18.27.56].jpg
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_03.35_[2016.04.10_18.27.56].jpg (20.71 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
-Audio was crisp and clear as always and the dialogue for the mirror entity (voiced also by Emily) was hot and steamy.

-Emily does a sensual striptease at the beginning of the story when the entity takes control of her mind and she flashes her beautiful breasts for all to see. Emily had very sensual rhythm in this scene and it was very hypnotic to see her dance…all she needed now was a pole to swing around on.

-Sometime later, Catwoman is brought into the story, having somehow been captured by Batgirl (speculation suggests that the mirror entity gained control of her and used her to capture Catwoman) and pretty soon, she is subjected to mind control.

Christina’s portrayal of Catwoman is just as erotic as before like in the first two vids we saw of her in this part. Her innocent meowing and the way she looks around, curious to know why she’s been brought to such a dark and mysterious place by a Justice Leaguer and the horror of realizing she’s about to become a… ‘slave to the rhythm’.

*Come to think of it, that probably would’ve been a better title for this vid.
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_10.05_[2016.04.10_18.30.05].jpg
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_10.05_[2016.04.10_18.30.05].jpg (21.36 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
-Christina and Emily both engage in a sensual striptease together with Emily flashing Christina’s cleavage for her. Soon afterwards their striptease turns into some serious foreplay afterwards. Plenty of dirty talk during the foreplay and that was really erotic.

Cons

-Hmm, not sure about the music that was used for this vid during the striptease. It was okay, but not exactly my cup of tea for the slow-dancing scenes.

-The mirror-licking? Eh…not sure what to think of that. Would’ve been better if Batgirl and Catwoman just licked each other.
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_08.54_[2016.04.10_18.29.44].jpg
Mirror Minds.mov_snapshot_08.54_[2016.04.10_18.29.44].jpg (19.9 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
-The scene where Catwoman and Batgirl were vibing each other together was fantastic…but the problem is they had a double-dildo protruding from each other’s cunts during that scene. Later Catwoman was being dildo’d in the ass and that just didn’t really do much for me. The vibrator was more than enough of a pleasure tool and the double-dildo they could’ve done without.

-Was hoping to see some making out in this vid…alas, that didn’t happen.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)

-While the vid was sensual and fun, the story could use a little fleshing out. Like for example, what was that entity in the mirror and what did it want? Was it looking for entertainment or did it want to escape to the realm of flesh and blood and needed human hosts to do it? Catwoman or Batgirl would’ve been an excellent host if it wanted to escape from its mirror prison.

-Hmm, the story could use some makeout scenes for next time if possible.

-Since Emily Addison voiced the mirror entity, I think it would be nice if she played its presence while speaking into the mirror. It would’ve been nice to see a face that went with the mirror’s voice.

Final Outcome

‘Mirror, mirror on the wall…who is the most sensual couple of them all?’ The answer is…Catwoman and Batgirl are. Though this vid had a share of flaws, it had a lot going for it in terms of pros and though the story could use a little tuning up, my homegirl and I weren’t totally disappointed in this production. Definitely would like to see more to this particular story if there’s a continuation for it in the future.

Final Score for ‘Catwoman vs. Batgirl: Mirror Minds’: 9 ½ out of 10.

*Definitely worth a view. :yes:
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think Christina and Emily are the ultimate Catwoman and Batgirl pairing.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:I think Christina and Emily are the ultimate Catwoman and Batgirl pairing.
I whole-heartedly agree with u Dazzle1. I don't think there's any other couple that can create the 'magic' that Christina and Emily do with these two characters.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'