Black Falcon (3): Ninja Hawk Origins (superheroineworld.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Synopsis: Following two nasty encounters with villainous supernatural crime boss El Diablo and his minions, gorgeous Hawk Hero Ninja Hawk takes a moment to recount what drove her to become the lovely Shinobi crusader of the night with a dramatic tale about family, vengeance and honor. But as the story takes shape, Ninja Hawk slowly unveils that not every story of a heroine’s beginnings has a happy ending…(but it should)…

Quick Pick (Thoughts on the film)

After seeing the first two episodes of Black Falcon starring Paris Kennedy, I was intrigued to know a little bit more about the origins of her partner Ninja Hawk and was directed to this juicy tidbit. I must say that the producers at superheroineworld.com really outdid themselves with this story that plays out like a tragic-heroine tale that felt almost like a cinematic movie. Nicole Oring really gets to shine in this superheroine fetish flick just like she did in the first two chapters and I was thoroughly impressed with her performance.
Ninja Hawk .mp4_snapshot_00.47_[2016.03.04_20.16.03].jpg
Ninja Hawk .mp4_snapshot_00.47_[2016.03.04_20.16.03].jpg (34.2 KiB) Viewed 4025 times
Pros

-First and foremost, the story was very entertaining and convincing with a masterpiece script used to tell the story of Ninja Hawk. The writers used the element of vengeance as the fuel of determination for Nicole’s character and there’s definitely a ‘Batman’ style feel that comes off of Nicole’s drive to find the man who murdered her father, a decorated soldier.

-The gorgeous and very fit Nicole Oring gets to shine here as the title character and boy does she shine…like the shooting star that she is! Nicole is my personal hero and I really admire her, mainly for the mixed wrestling vids that she’s done in the past as well as her portrayal of Corky in the Playboy Entertainment film Maximum Thrust, which co-starred Akira Lane.
Nicole was magnificent in this story and she really lets her emotions fly ‘like an eagle’! She looks sweet and innocent and I really loved the part where when she witnessed her father’s murder she wailed in anguish over his body. Nicole showcased great dramatics in this film and they were very impressive.
Ninja Hawk (Daddy, No!).mp4_snapshot_07.16_[2016.03.04_20.17.20].jpg
Ninja Hawk (Daddy, No!).mp4_snapshot_07.16_[2016.03.04_20.17.20].jpg (36.33 KiB) Viewed 4025 times
-Ken Hirabayashi plays the wicked Black Ninja, an assassin who kills for pleasure. Ken really got to cut loose on Nicole in this story and his character is truly evil to the core that you hate and despise his character so much in this story. The things that he does to Nicole later when they face off are truly atrocious…yet naughty and erotic at the same time.

-Loved the cinematography that they borrowed to showcase Nicole going around the world to find the people who killed her father and they used excellent environments for a club meeting with an informant, as well as an abandoned warehouse where Ninja Hawk and Black Ninja do their ‘dance of doom’. Editing was very professional, no jump-cuts and everything followed continuity in the story.

-Excellent music composed for this story, from dramatic tunes to suspenseful ones. Audio for dialogue was also crisp, sharp and clear to understand and the sound effects that they used for the combat scene as well as Ninja Hawk’s whipping scene were top notch as well!

-Nicole’s internal monologues were interesting but from time to time it felt like she was reading her lines and then actually speaking them. Either way, the monologues served for a good means of telling the story.

-Great costumes for Nicole: she gets a hot looking blue skirt when she’s at the club, a red satin ninja jumpsuit with high-heeled boots and later, we see her in her Ninja Hawk costume.
Ninja Hawk (Today you die, Ninja!).mp4_snapshot_09.27_[2016.03.04_20.19.24].jpg
Ninja Hawk (Today you die, Ninja!).mp4_snapshot_09.27_[2016.03.04_20.19.24].jpg (34.83 KiB) Viewed 4025 times
-Fetishes included are bondage on a cross, simulated whipping to the front by the villain (via cat o’ nine tails and a bamboo pole later), a helpless heroine in distress, fondling from three pairs of hands (possibly Black Ninja’s cohorts) and Nicole strips out of her skirt later for a little striptease. (It’s implied that she had sex with her informant to get information out of him, but never shown).
Ninja Hawk .mp4_snapshot_16.33_[2016.03.04_20.28.41].jpg
Ninja Hawk .mp4_snapshot_16.33_[2016.03.04_20.28.41].jpg (43.14 KiB) Viewed 4025 times
Ninja Hawk fondled mp4_snapshot_17.20_[2016.03.04_20.29.05].jpg
Ninja Hawk fondled mp4_snapshot_17.20_[2016.03.04_20.29.05].jpg (40.41 KiB) Viewed 4025 times
-Nicole and Ken engage each other in a fantastic choreographed ninja fight with both opponents exchanging kicks, blocks and so forth. Being that Nicole likes M.M.A., she definitely does a great job of following the fight choreography, as does Ken and they really sell the hits when they punch, kick, block and dodge.

However, the fight turns into a one-sided beatdown for poor Nicole and she does a great job staggering around when Ken lays the smackdown on her. There’s even a part where Ken’s character has Nicole on all fours and he’s using some sort of palm-pressure point on Nicole’s ass. Each time he thrusts his palm into her anus, Nicole rocks forward and moans…that was very creative and erotic at the same time (whoever thought to put that in the story deserves a raise). :thumbup:
Ninja Hawk (On all Fours and Under pressure).mp4_snapshot_10.55_[2016.03.04_20.24.39].jpg
Ninja Hawk (On all Fours and Under pressure).mp4_snapshot_10.55_[2016.03.04_20.24.39].jpg (31.41 KiB) Viewed 4025 times
Cons

-Hmm…just one. A downer ending that really had me feeling bad for Ninja Hawk…all that she went through in this story and she still got a bad fate (won’t say what it is, but it really made me feel let down that she couldn’t win).

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)

-Have Ninja Hawk fight some other adversaries of Black Ninja (female ones if possible) and have Ninja Hawk ‘dispose’ of them in creative ways during combat or sexually. After all, she is a Shinobi and she’s supposed to know, as Sho Kosugi would put it, ‘the thousand ways of death’. Let’s see her implement some of that kunoichi training against her foes.

-Be nice if Ninja Hawk has a companion to help her, who would become a victim of Black Ninja’s evil if necessary to help drive the story home. We’re told that Ninja Hawk practiced hard, but who trained her to be the fierce fighting machine that she is? That part is never really touched down upon.

-Nice to see Ninja Hawk wielding her sword, but she should have other weapons at her disposal also or at least showcase some ‘shinobi’ magic.

Final Outcome

Nicole Oring…she truly is a sight to ‘lo and behold’ in this vid and she practically carries the show all on her own. I had heard a rumor that she had retired from fetish acting and if she has, I must say that is truly a shame because she is very talented and it shows in this vid. Nicole is one of many fetish models whose performance really gets my ‘fire stoked’ and it would be truly great to see her continue this story for it has a lot of potential. I truly hope that Ninja Hawk prevails in her next encounter if the story continues…

Final Outcome for Ninja Hawk-Origins: 12 out of 10! :thumbup:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some more screencaps from the film for your enjoyment:
Ninja Hawk (suiting up) .mp4_snapshot_14.11_[2016.03.04_20.26.13].jpg
Ninja Hawk (suiting up) .mp4_snapshot_14.11_[2016.03.04_20.26.13].jpg (30.92 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Ninja Hawk (The Ninja is born).mp4_snapshot_14.05_[2016.03.04_20.25.42].jpg
Ninja Hawk (The Ninja is born).mp4_snapshot_14.05_[2016.03.04_20.25.42].jpg (27.67 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Nicole in anguish and screaming in defeat. (This scene really broke my heart) :weep:
Ninja Hawk in Anguish(Nooooo!).mp4_snapshot_19.45_[2016.03.04_20.29.58].jpg
Ninja Hawk in Anguish(Nooooo!).mp4_snapshot_19.45_[2016.03.04_20.29.58].jpg (40.85 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Ninja Hawk (I will have my Revenge) mp4_snapshot_16.19_[2016.03.04_20.27.28].jpg
Ninja Hawk (I will have my Revenge) mp4_snapshot_16.19_[2016.03.04_20.27.28].jpg (42.33 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Vengeful voice: This game isn't over by a long shot, folks. She will have her revenge! :angry:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'