Who's this girl? Anybody know?

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang,

Can someone tell me who this beautiful blonde is and if she's still performing today? My homegirl and I found these pics and nobody's been able to i.d. who this woman is. And based on these pics, she's damned strong! If anybody has any background information on this lady, please let me know.
Sorceress 02.33_[2016.02.29_10.44.33].jpg
Sorceress 02.33_[2016.02.29_10.44.33].jpg (26.28 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
Sorceress.jpg
Sorceress.jpg (22.35 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
Sorceress (who's this girl).jpg
Sorceress (who's this girl).jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
Sorceress 02.32_[2016.02.29_10.44.17].jpg
Sorceress 02.32_[2016.02.29_10.44.17].jpg (25.67 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Got anymore info on her? I've tried looking her up and like the M.I.B., this lady straight up doesn't exist. 'No names and no fingerprints'.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some girls just don't want to be known for this genre, for one reason or another. You could always try emailing the producer Paris Kennedy, either through the address on her website or through her profile on this forum.

Paris seemed pretty pleasant when she used to post here. So there's no harm in politely asking for more detail.
http://www.combatfetish.com/combatbabes/custom.htm
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3063
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

here is a bit more of her... she did some bondage at strict restraint a while back http://gold-xxx.net/bdsm/168385-charlot ... orphd.html
Last edited by dlo005 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Such are promises
All lies and jest
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such are promises
All lies and jest
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

dlo005 wrote:here is a better link. http://www.pichunter.com/gallery/2654599
Thanks dlo005. You've been a great help and I greatly appreciate it.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Looks like this model has been off the scene for a while.
Last edited by shevek 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

vadimfv wrote:Pretty sure I found her exact whereabouts. Doesn't look like she's done "modeling" since 2007 though.

BTW, re Paris Kennedy...anyone think she's done with SHIP stuff in a final way? Her most recent post on here in 2014 said she was a "retired superheroine". But...she tweets (and solicits for customs on Twitter), she posted a Youtube video a month ago, she updates her C4S fetish store and eponymous website, and her newest X Club Wrestling vid (on Combatfetish) came out last month.

So, even though all the links on Sciencefictionfetish.com (including one to Mina The Witch, in which Charlotte Kelly stars) are dead, except for Superheroine World and Sanguin-X, and she hasn't posted regularly on this forum for 7 years (except for a brief mini-snit vs Logan in 2014), she seems active, and I wonder how easy it'd be to get her to do a superheroine vid again..one can dream....

Anyway, if you really want this info re Charlotte Kelly, PM me.
Hi Vlad. Thanks for the info and yes, I'd appreciate any intel u have on Charlotte. Ya' know, I thought Paris was retired too because nobody has heard a peep out of her for quite some time now. Which is a shame because she did very interesting vids and I was puzzled myself as to why those websites were still reading active, even though the links are dead in the water. Someone should get in touch with Paris (or her producers) and ask her to reactivate certain series (particularly the kung fu catfights stories that she put together).

Plus, what's the status with the Hawk Heroines? Is that particular series still going on strong?
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hawk Heroines was "folded" into Superheroine World (or deactivated) a while back, as far as I remember. Paris still seems active, but just not in SHIP.
Probably another person that can be asked about this is her collaborator Alex Bettinger. He also hasn't posted here since 2014, though.
OK will forward you the info I found on Charlotte!