Supergirl's Shameful Secret: Mesmerized and Seduced!

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
Last edited by bare_thighz 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I enjoyed this work and look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

I enjoyed "Supergirl vs. The Mob." That's where I got the idea of kryptonite-loaded guns. Good artists copy. Great artists...are humble enough to admit that they have used someone else's idea. Picasso said that.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You need to proof read it a bit. And there's not much point in 'a surprise entrance by Batgirl' when you tell us about it in your pre-amble
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

I didn't think it would be a surprise...

Thanks for the comment about proofreading. I'm trying a new writing app on my phone and it must make more error prone. If I post another story I'll go over it more carefully.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just edit this one. For example did you know you had 'a clicking NOSE' in the second paragraph? It's hilarious but does detract somewhat. We have all done it (I had the terrible COAT of World War 1 instead of COST in a piece I' d written). I'll post a comment on the story once I've finished it.
I think humility is a good trait in writers though, never a good move to big up your own work at the beginning as it sets you up for a fall.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice job, well written with a few surprises that kept it interesting. Good work.

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very nice story!