FOX HUNT: A 5-Part peril series

A darker, full bodied blend.
Frenemy54
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Here is a peril story I wrote for the Mr. X boards a few years ago. Recently did a new draft and would love everyone's thoughts. I crave feedback and welcome an indepth review of the work and themes/characters therein. Much appreciated - ENJOY!

**********************************DISCLAIMER**********************************

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY - FANTASY. THE AUTHOR BELIEVES THAT ALL SEX SHOULD BE CONSENSUAL AND THAT ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.

BUTTERSCOTCH FOX, VIOLET FOX, AMERICAN FOX AND SILVER FOX ARE ALL PROPERTY OF SUPERHEROINECENTRAL.COM. ALL OTHER CREATIONS ARE THAT OF THE AUTHOR.

************************************************************************************

FOX HUNT - Chapter 1: Vixens
By Frenemy
http://creativore.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Hunt-571351088

Through fuzzy thoughts and an aching head, the beautiful young woman struggled to regain her composure. Her green eyes squinted through the smoke, scanning the ruin of the plane's cockpit as she attempted to gain her bearings. Brushing a shock of golden hair out of her face, Butterscotch Fox twisted around to determine the status of her teammates.

"Is everyone alright?" she grunted.

One by one, the entire team sounded off. American Fox, Violet Fox, and Silver Fox were all accounted for- a little rattled, but otherwise intact. No small feat considering their circumstances. Responding to a superhuman attack in the heart of Empire City, the Foxes' jet was shot down, forcing a crash landing in the streets of downtown. Climbing out of the wreckage, the four heroines resumed their pursuit.

"We're not far from ground zero" announced Silver Fox, "The attack was centered on Minerva Square, we can still make it on foot."

The words had barely escaped the heroine’s mouth when an SUV hurtled through the air and collided with Silver- sending her crashing into the plane wreckage behind her. Startled, the remaining Foxes whipped their heads up to behold Silver's assailant and the source of the superhuman attack. Swooping down from on high and crashing into the pavement came three young women, dressed respectively in black, white, and green. Shaken from the attack on Silver and the impact of her assailants landing, the heroic Foxes scrambled to meet their opponents.

"By authorization of The Institute, you are hereby under arrest on the charge of terrorism!" Butter cried in a commanding tone. "Surrender yourselves at once!" Amused by the busty heroine's display, the three suspects giggled and grinned menacingly.

"Look, girls" the green one said to her companions, "The little princess is trying to be intimidating!" Returning her attention to the Foxes, she bared her teeth in a hungry smile. "All right princess- let’s get serious!"

In a flash the mystery women bounded into the air in three different directions, prompting the heroines to split up and pursue each one individually. Butter took the initiative, manoeuvring her way towards the woman in white and landed with authority directly in front of her on the pavement below - blocking any escape. Puffing out her ample chest and placing her fists on her hips, the well-endowed heroine stood tall in her caramel-coloured uniform and bellowed;

"This is your final warning! Surrender now or I'll be forced to...to apprehend you with extreme..."

Inexplicably, Butterscotch Fox found her focus rapidly slipping away. Butterflies began filling her stomach and a tingling sensation spread over her skin. Overwhelmed by powerful sensations Butter's legs began to wobble, and her arms cupped her breasts as she hugged her body. The young heroine became transfixed on the fugitive she was only just pursuing, her eyes pouring over the young woman's every feature.

Her enemy's dark skin was the colour of rich mahogany and she was dressed in a white bustier embroidered with a Fox symbol. She stood upon long legs adorned with lace stockings which affixed themselves to a garter belt. The mesmerizing woman's eyes were a deep brown, and her short black hair was swept forward across the sharp features of her face.

The dark woman gently shushed Butterscotch Fox as she brushed the back of her hand across the heroine's cheek- evoking a small gasp from the golden-haired Amazon. In ecstasy, Butter leaned her face against the soft white silk of her arm-length glove.

"There's no reason to fight, Butter" the villainess purred, "not when my pheromones make you feel so good." White stilettos clicked on the asphalt as she circled her prey, wrapped her arms around Butter's waist, pressed into her, and nuzzled into Butter's neck as she rubbed her womanhood against the young heroine's magnificent ass. "We haven't been introduced" she whispered into Butter's ear, "you can call me Pearl Fox." Glossy lips pecked at Butter's neck as a white glove slid down to her crotch.

American Fox's raven curls fluttered in the wind as she and her opponent circled each other, the streetlights glinting off her golden headband. Carefully controlling her breathing, American Fox's breast rose and fell, her generous bust nearly spilling over her strapless top adorned with the stars and stripes.

The woman in green was Asian with black almond-shaped eyes, and jet black hair pulled tightly back into a bun, affixed by two geisha sticks. She wore thigh-high boots, and was dressed in a green leotard. A sheer opening in the uniform exposed her cleavage and travelled far down her abdomen, and just under the uniform's mandarin collar was affixed a silver Fox symbol. From the young woman's stance, American Fox could tell that she knew how to handle herself- but this was something they had in common. Looking her dead in the eye, American Fox made one last effort at diplomacy;

"I warn you girl, I don’t want to have to hurt you!"

The woman in green smiled as she halted, and tilted her head to one side. "Actually" she said, "I was looking forward to seeing you try!”

In a flash the two women sprung into action, both a flurry of movement- but for the life of her, American Fox could not land a single blow. Every attack she made was parried or blocked by her opponent with considerable ease. Then, in the blink of an eye, the woman in green blocked three attacks in quick succession, and with lighting pace used two fingers to strike a single blow on American Fox's shoulder joint. The beautiful heroine yelped as a shock flooded through her right arm, leaving it numb and lifeless. Reeling back, American Fox rubbed her arm furiously in a futile attempt to regain feeling. "M-my arm!" she stammered, "What's wrong with...?"

The heroine's assailant smirked at her victim's anguish. "I thought you were a warrior" chuckled the woman in green, "but I see now that you're nothing more than a thug. A warrior doesn't base her combat solely on brute force..."

With inhuman speed the woman in green seized American Fox's left arm and twisted it- trapping it in order to land four quick finger strikes on her torso before placing a palm strike squarely on the heroine's solar plexus. Falling back, American Fox contorted and landed face down on the pavement. Gasping for breath, the star-spangled heroine tried vainly to push herself up with her left arm, her back heaving with the effort.

"You know nothing of discipline" spat the woman in green, "whereas I have mastered my mind as well as my body- which is why I can so easily exploit your pressure points." Circling the prone super heroine, she stalked her opponent like a predator. "And when you understand how something is put together, you understand how to take it apart." Returning to her starting position, the woman in green reached back to clasp the two geisha sticks in her hair. Removing them, her long black mane tumbled down her back. The sticks were revealed to be steel - sharpened to a needle point. "Through structural weaknesses..." She maliciously said before jamming one of the needles into American Fox's back. Indescribable pain shot through the heroine's body as she rigidly snapped upwards- her bee-stung lips parted to scream, but nothing came out.

"...and energy centres" chimed the villainess. Admiring her victim's convulsions, the woman in green's modest bosom rose and fell with the heavy breath of excitement "We resist pain, but what we often forget is that through pain, can come greater pleasure..." A sadistic smile splitting her face, the heroine's tormentor stuck the second needle in the small of American Fox's back. The tension in her body melting away, air began to seep back into her lungs, and American Fox's breasts thrusted outward as she arched her torso upward. From her still-gaping mouth, American Fox broke her silence by erupting into an earth-shaking moan. Every crevice of her being was racked with orgasmic bliss- American Fox had never felt such pleasure in all her life. Lost to her carnal appetites, her hands crept up to fondle her incredible breasts and tears fell from her eyes as she came harder and longer than she ever thought possible.

The woman in green grinned as she watched American Fox writhe in anticipation, her excitement rising again on her way to a second climax. Licking her lips, the villainess spoke; "Be wary though...no punishment, no torture is greater than pleasure denied..." Abruptly, the villainess removed the needles from the heroine's back and the waves of ecstasy vanished from her body. Robbed of the greatest rapture any being could ever experience, American Fox erupted into a blood-curdling wail - like an angel falling from heaven - and fell to the ground in a crumpled heap. "I will be your taskmaster..." pronounced the woman in green as she stood triumphantly over her quivering foe, "You may call me Jade Fox!"

Violet Fox placed her fists on her hips and stood erect, arching herself upwards to her full height as her auburn locks tumbled over her shoulders, her purple cape flowing behind her. By taking up as much space as possible, she aimed to intimidate her smaller opponent.

The young woman in front of Violet was of an extremely pale complexion, her skin nearly snow white, contrasting with her jet-black hair which was trimmed to a short, neat bob. Her thin lips were tinted with black lipstick and pierced by a set of 'snake bite' lip rings, and heavy black makeup encircled her deep green eyes. A thin petite figure, she stood 5'2 in heavy boots which went were followed by black-and-white striped thigh-high socks. Dressed in black, she wore a vinyl top with spaghetti straps and a frilly microskirt. Her wrists were adorned with studded leather cuffs, and her nails were polished black. She looked Violet up and down with her doe eyes, beaming.

"I have you cornered!" warned the violet super heroine, advancing towards her dark adversary. "Give it up, there's no escape!"

The gothic villainess tilted her head to one side, her gaze still locked on Violet. "Escape?" she asked disappointedly, "Why would I want to escape? We haven't even begun to play..."

No sooner had the words escaped her mouth than Violet's brow began to furrow. Her mouth trembled as she brought her hands up to her temples, wincing in something like pain as she felt invisible fingers creep across her brain. In the back of her head she could hear whispers- whispers that grew in number and volume until she was engulfed by a whirlwind of voices laughing and shouting their disapproval.

"Disappointment! Unacceptable! Failure! Whore!"

Violet felt the asphalt rush towards her as she sank to her knees. The petite villainess, dwarfed only moments ago by Violet Fox's stature now towered over her opponent, a black fingernail sliding down her pale throat to play with the cutesy skull which adorned her choker. "I see you," she said. "I can look into your every dark corner you naughty bitch. I can read you like a book."

Violet grimaced as this one voice rang out clearly amongst the torrent of voices swirling in her head. "T-telepathy..." she gasped, "A-a Psychic!"

Attempting to push herself up off the ground, Violet felt the street give way and crumble beneath her and she began to fall, the voices trailing away behind her. She seemed to fall forever until she felt a sudden shock as she splashed down in a body of water. Gasping for breath and gripped by panic, every ounce of Institute training seemed to disappear as Violet frantically thrashed around in the frigid water, coughing and choking on the liquid.

"I can see your every doubt and fear," her adversary's voice playfully called amidst the heroine's torment, "I know you almost drowned as a little girl. I know what scares you..."

Her hands clawing in desperation, Violet splashed the water, writhing in its icy embrace only to whirl over and find herself inexplicably in bed, surrounded by candles and wrapped in the cool caress of satin sheets on her now naked body. Confused and disoriented, she slumped trembling onto her back and placed her hand over her eyes as she attempted to calm herself from her seemingly near-death experience. Panting, she rolled over only to come face to face with her antagonist, lying curled up next to her. The villain’s skin now had a healthy glow, her hair now blonde and slicked back, and her lips the colour of red wine. Petrified, Violet remained anchored in bed beside her.

"I know your heart's darkest desires" purred the psychic villainess as she brushed the back of her hand down Violet's cheek, curling her index finger under the heroine's chin and massaging Violet's lip with her thumb. "I even know the secrets you keep from yourself!" Her petite hand drifted downwards, her index finger tugging the satin sheet draped around them both, sliding it down over Violet's bust, revealing her magnificent breasts which rose and fell with the heroine's heavy breath. "But you keep no secrets from me, Violet" the villainess whispered as she gently kissed between Violet's breasts, softly pecking until her mouth enveloped one of the heroine's nipples. Violet's eyes fluttering, her head sank back and her bust protruded outwards as the villainess' hand crept up the other breast and began twisting the heroine's nipple as her tongue played with the other.

Squirming with pleasure, Violet's head rolled side to side. "No..." she weakly muttered as she tried desperately to break the young woman's hold over her. Mustering every ounce of her willpower, Violet's hands crept up to take the temptress' arms "No..." she moaned, "No...don't...DON'T!" With all the strength she could manage, Violet pushed the villainess away and scrambled to get to her feet, only to tumble off the bed and land...

...face down on the Asphalt. Her head darting around, Violet found herself back in the city street where she began- she had never left. Looking up she saw the black-clad culprit still standing right in front of her, hips pivoted to one side hands folded behind her back - chuckling at her sport.

"You bitch!" cried the heroine, "No one plays games with my head like that!"

The enraged Violet Fox charged her tormentor full force and swung her fist with all her might, connecting square on the jaw, flooring her opponent with a thud. Righting herself, Violet looked down on her victim and to her shock beheld a tall raven-haired woman clad in stars and stripes. "N-no! American Fox!" cried Violet, "I didn't - how...?" Swinging her head around in a flash, Violet once again spotted the pale woman with a wide grin on her face. Violet stammered for words; "B-but I..." and was suddenly silenced. For as the dark villainess held out her hand and snapped her fingers, Violet Fox's eyes shut and the heroine dropped to the ground - unconscious.

Giggling, the Petite villainess reached behind her back and grabbed one arm with the other as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. "You’re fun, I think I’ll keep you...my name's Ebon Fox."

Twisted metal groaned as the SUV began dislodging itself from the ruin of the Foxes' downed plane, crashing onto the asphalt as Silver Fox pushed her way out of the wreckage. Holding one hand to her temple, the heroine shook her head as she attempted to gain her second wind. The car had caught her by surprise, but the greatest of the Foxes was now fully alert - and aiming to teach her assailant a lesson. Through the smoke of the wreckage, she was astonished to behold Violet and American Fox incapacitated, and two women advancing on Butter, who was restrained by a third.

"You there!" Silver called, "you think you can get rid of me that easily? You've just made the biggest mistake of you lives, girls!"

All eyes turned to the last remaining Fox and her bluster. Butter, still intoxicated in Pearl's embrace moaned to her team mate as her eyes rolled back and her mouth quivered.

"S-s-silver..." she eked, "...c-can't help m-myself...l-look out...!"

A satisfied sigh resonated from the three evil Foxes, they were glad to see her- expecting her even. With Silver Fox locked in her gaze, Jade turned on her heel and began to advance on the resuscitated heroine. With each click-clack of the Villainess' heels, Silver Fox steeled herself for her opponent's opening salvo. Coming to a halt ten feet from the lone heroine, Jade widened her stance and put one hand behind her back. Tension hung in the air as the two warriors sized each other up.

"I'd savor the chance to embarrass you myself" Jade croaked "but I'm afraid there are plans for you."

With lightening speed Jade pulled her arm from behind her back and hurled an object at Silver. With equally quick reflexes, the heroine caught the projectile in her right hand. Examining it, she could see now that it was a strange glass sphere about the size of a softball with something pink inside- seeming curiously benign. Suddenly, the glass container began to crack, and before Silver could react, the glass shattered - spilling a gelatinous pink blob all over her hand. Flustered, Silver Fox recoiled at the unknown substance.

"What...what kind of a trick is this?!" she demanded, "fight me, you..."

Her voice trailed off when she noticed that the pink blob on her hand had stopped oozing and began moving with purpose - the blob was alive! Alarmed, Silver attempted to rip the blob off with her other hand, but to her horror her left hand became equally stuck in this living goo. Silver struggled as she felt the substance tense around her hands like a muscle, trapping them in slimy manacles. Her panic rising, Silver struggled to loose herself from the restraints.

"What is this?" The outraged heroine demanded, "I'm Silver Fox! And I-"

Her tirade was cut abruptly cut short, as the pink substance began to reach out and take hold of her torso. Silver's taught arms strained to resist the creature's efforts, but slowly and surely her hands came to her bountiful bosom. Gaining a tight hold of her body, the slime began spreading downwards- over her flat abs, across the orbit of her hips, and down her toned legs. She could feel it poking and bubbling across her skin, like being covered in ants. Soon, only the heroine's head was left untouched, and without the control of her legs, she slumped to the ground. Now gripped by sheer terror, Silver Fox looked pleadingly to Jade.

"What's happening?!" she wailed, "What's it doing to me?!"

"She's just feeling you out" chuckled the Asian villainess, "Getting a lay of the land."

"She?" Silver gasped "But how-?"

Before she could finish, a collar of pink slime crept up to cover her mouth. Now voiceless, Silver Fox wriggled and rolled around on the ground in desperation. She could level mountains with her bare hands, but now her wonderful body was being undone, and all of her power could not help her now. Belittled, she despaired as she could not fathom being brought so low. She soon found that her indignity was only just beginning as the gelatinous creature began to fill and stimulate every crevice of her womanhood. She felt the slime ripple around her to caress her breasts, and Silver's shame grew as she began to lose herself in this rapture. She was completely helpless as this creature manipulated her body and rather than bristling with outrage, she was nearing climax.

At the brink of orgasm, the slime crept once again, this time to cover her entire head, sealing her body completely in it's death-grip. Inside, Silver's panic was overwhelmed by her ecstasy as she erupted into orgasm, which combined with her oxygen deprivation granted her a state of euphoria. Silver moaned happily and stopped fighting. Her body relaxed into the creature’s embrace as she passed out.

"That should be long enough," said Jade Fox, observing the struggle. She removed another glass sphere from her belt and held it out expectedly "Time to go, Plasma." A moment passed before the pink blob began to contract and remove itself from it's captive. Reaching out, it slid into Jade's glass ball and relaxed into it's container. Sealing the opening, Jade replaced the sphere in her belt.

Sirens echoed in the distance as the fires on the street continued to smoulder. Alerted to the inbound squad cars, Pearl maintained her hold on Butter while motioning to her allies.

"Forget about them, collect the other girls and prepare to teleport" she said as she tightly clutched Butterscotch Fox- still quivering from a state of perpetual orgasm. Smiling, Pearl nuzzled her nose into Butter's golden locks and inhaled deeply. "We got what we came for."

Through fuzzy thoughts and an aching head, the beautiful young woman struggled to regain her composure. Her green eyes squinted through the darkness, scanning shadows as she attempted to gain her bearings. Brushing a shock of golden hair out of her face, Butterscotch Fox twisted around to determine her situation. She lay naked on an unforgiving grated floor, surrounded by a ten-foot sphere of glass with no discernible door. Struggling to her feet, the superheroine placed her hands on the glass and peered around to behold shadows in all directions, her cell being the only spot illuminated.

"H-hello?" called Butter "Is somebody out there?"

"Pardon my absence" said a voice in an exquisite British accent. Butter's head turned towards the sound of footsteps on steel as a tall, waifish woman emerged from the darkness holding Butter's uniform in her hands. "But I had to download the biometrics from your BattleSkin Computer" she continued. "The data will prove invaluable in the days to come."

The Englishwoman was a brunette, her wild curls tumbling over her shoulders. She wore a black pantsuit, her jacket revealing her modest cleavage in a deep V-neck, and her sleeves ended at her biceps, revealing arm-length black latex gloves. Her exquisite makeup consisted of green eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Her elegant, swan-like neck was adorned with diamond necklace with an emerald in the middle.

"Who are you?" demanded Butterscotch Fox, "You won't get away with this!"

The brunette's cherry lips curled upwards into a smirk as she gazed at her prisoner. "My name is Dr. Vanessa Payne, my lovely girl. And I'm about to put you through hell."

"You don't know who you're dealing with, Doctor" snipped the blonde heroine, "You have no idea what we're capable of!"

Taking a few steps forward, Vanessa came to within a foot of the glass, and looked up at the captive Fox with a self-satisfied grin. "I know exactly what you're capable of, Butter" the doctor shot back. "I was one of the founders of the institute before the inner circle pushed me out, so believe me, I know how to handle you!

Speechless at this revelation, Butter’s mind raced for words. "So now you're back with your own Foxes, is that it?"

"Partly" replied the Brit, "my Foxes were washed out of the program on 'psychological grounds'. Basically Institute-speak for 'refused to be a slave to rich old men'. Well now is our time to take back the Institute and reshape it - reform it so ignorant twats like you can be brought to heel. And while we're at it, we've received a special commission to make your life as uncomfortable as possible."

"And my friends?" Butter demanded, "Silver, Violet, American - What have you done with them?"

"Oh they're being seen to" the Doctor replied, "but you my girl are priority one. We are going to poke, prod and ravage that miraculous body of yours. And the best part of all? You aren't going to lift a finger to stop it!"

"And what makes you think I'd oblige you?" Butter huffed.

Reaching into her jacket pocket, Vanessa produced a small touchscreen device. With a few taps of her finger, a soft *blip* sounded in the darkness, and the white noise of a speaker crackled in the air.

"Hello?" a girl's voice sounded meekly, "Is anyone there?"

Butter's heart skipped a beat as she immediately recognized the small voice. With frantic eyes, she pressed herself against the glass and called out in all directions. "Regan!" she cried, "Regan honey, is that you?"

"S-stacy?" the little voice eked in duress. "Stacy, I don't know where I am... there- there's someone here...I --" and with another soft *blip*, the white noise ceased, and the channel was closed.

"No!" shrieked Butter pounding the glass bubble with her fists. "Don't you touch her!"

Replacing the small device in her pocket, Vanessa coolly crossed her arms and leaned in to Butter's cell, inches away from the sphere.

"Don't bother, Butter. Your prison is made of pure Diamentium crystal - the hardest, densest material in the known universe; virtually unbreakable".

Realizing the futility of her assault, Butter relented, a look of defeat spreading over her face.

"You see?" beamed Vanessa, “I said I knew how to handle you. Now what do you say?"

Her eyes filling with tears of despair, Butterscotch Fox sank to her knees on the grated floor. Placing both palms on the globe, the extorted heroine looked pleadingly down at Vanessa.

"You win. I'll co-operate" the golden-haired Fox sobbed. "Do what you will with me. But please-"she begged, "Please don't hurt my sister!"

TO BE CONTINUED…

**************************************************************************************

FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED. EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

**************************************************************************************
Last edited by Frenemy54 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Frenemy54
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY - FANTASY. THE AUTHOR BELIEVES THAT ALL SEX SHOULD BE CONSENSUAL AND THAT ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.

BUTTERSCOTCH FOX AND AMERICAN FOX ARE BOTH PROPERTY OF SUPERHEROINECENTRAL.COM. ALL OTHER CREATIONS ARE THAT OF THE AUTHOR.

************************************************************************************

FOX HUNT - Chapter 2: The American Dream

By Frenemy

The restraints creaked and groaned as the voluptuous young blonde writhed against their oppression, her skin reddened and bloody from the effort. Butterscotch Fox lay naked on a reclining metal chair, bound at the throat, wrists, and ankles by Diamentium cuffs. One arm was hooked up to an IV drip, replenishing her as a two hoses suckled at her breasts, draining her precious life-giving milk. Butter, like her teammates was a member of the Monsduggian race; an ancient race of warrior women pledged to preserve life, and uphold justice – and their milk was sacred to them.

The days had blurred together, but with a large countdown clock on the wall, Butter could easily keep track of the hours. She was nearing the end of another eight-hour session, with only minutes before her release - and not a moment too soon. Sessions with the milk extractor were arduous and humiliating, but throughout the tortuous hours the thought of her sister Regan sustained her sanity.

The blonde Fox steeled herself with recollections of their childhood, and images of her sibling flooded her mind. Butter was Regan's elder, but not by much. She reminisced about that round-faced little girl with the red hair and freckles, her blue eyes peering out from behind glasses. Butter had always looked out for her little sister, and now she was prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice for her sake.

Butter's reminiscing was cut short as she heard the gentle *swish* of the sliding door, followed by the click of Gucci boots on the steel floor announcing the arrival of Dr. Vanessa Payne.

"Are you alright, luv?" the evil genius cooed from the shadows. Vanessa emerged from the darkness with one hand in her jacket pocket, hips swaying fluidly. She wore her usual black pantsuit and latex arm gloves, and her brunette curls dangled around her shoulders. "Nearly hit our quota for the day?"

A vein throbbed on Butter's forehead as she clenched her jaw so tightly she thought her teeth would break. "I can...take anything you...can dish out, Vanessa" the heroine grimaced, "But...my milk....why so much of it?"

Vanessa's thin red lips curled up into a smirk as she knelt down beside the metal chair so that she and her captive now sat face to face. "I've got big plans, Butter" said the villainess, "when I take on the Institute, I'm going to need muscle. With all the bio-matter I've collected, I can clone all the muscle I need! Imagine- Butterclones filling up the front line...!"

Butter's eyes widened as she gasped "Cannon fodder!"

"Quite!" grinned Vanessa. "And what's more...when we're in control, those Clones are going to ruin your good name! Imagine the outrage when the great Butterscotch Fox steals, kills, and terrorises - hell, we might just arrange a photo of you going down on Osama Bin Laden!"

With her legacy threatened, Butter's mind raced and she stammered for the words. "Why?" she pleaded "what could you possibly gain?"

"I'll be doing this world a favour!" snarled Vanessa, "No little girl is going to grow up with you for a role model! You're an embarrassment to the Institute and to my work! You-"

A loud tone rang out, breaking Vanessa off mid-sentence - the timer on the wall had reached zero. Butter's shift on the milk extractor had ended for another day, and the machine began winding down to a halt. Relieved, Butter released the tension in her body and slumped her head back in the chair. Sore, exhausted and short of breath, her mouth curled up into a weak smile.

"Saved by the bell" said Butter, "Looks like you missed the show."

With a wicked grin Vanessa's eyes lit up and she reached into her jacket pocket, removing her touchscreen device. "Did I?" she giggled, "Don't be so sure, princess..." With a tap of her finger, the timer on the wall reset to its starting point of eight hours. It only took moments for the horrible realization to dawn on Butter.

"NO!" the busty heroine wept in despair, "You wouldn't...I'm just...I was finished!"

The sadistic Brit could not suppress the toothy grin spreading up her beautiful face as she gleefully snatched Butter's hope away from her.

"Do come along, Butter..." the doctor chided, "Those aren't the rules. If you don't want to participate, I can think of a little redhead who I can play with..."

"NO!" cried Butter as Vanessa stood up to leave. "I'll do what you want! I'll be good!"

"Well that's not good enough anymore...now you have to ask me!"

"What?!"

"Now you have to ask me to pump your fat tits!"

Butter's eyes filled with shame and her lip quivered as she forced herself to ask for the unbearable. "Please..." she eked, "Please turn the machine back on."

"I don't know" the doctor said doubtfully, "I don't think you really mean that..."

"I mean it! Please turn it on!"

"I don't know..."

"Do it!"

"I'm not sure...are you sure Regan wouldn't rather-?"

"Pump my fucking tits!!!" screamed the golden-haired Amazon.

"All right! All right!" conceded Vanessa, a smile splitting her face, "You don't have to yell!"

With the touch of a button, the milk extractor began humming back to life, and the timer resumed counting down for another eight hour term. Butter's entire body clenched as the pain returned to her breasts, and tears of despair began to well up in her green eyes. Vanessa knew just which emotions to manipulate and had played Butter like a violin. Her body quivering from exhaustion, she pled one last time to the sadistic Englishwoman.

"Why?!" Sobbed the heroine "Why me?! What have I done to deserve this?!"

Her eyes pouring over Butter's agony, Vanessa slid her gloved hand along the edge of her lapel, allowing one latex finger to glide its way down her cleavage. She tingled at the cool, rubbery digit as it traced its way across her milky skin before remembering herself. "You'll have to take that up with my employer" said Vanessa. Smoothing out her clothing, she turned and strode into the shadows.

With the *swish* of the sliding door, Butter turned her head towards the darkness to see Vanessa step out of a hatch, and into a lit hallway. In the hallway, Butter could just make out a figure waiting to meet the doctor, their features obscured by a red hooded cloak. One thing was clear however; Butter could tell that the figure was staring right at her. With another *swish* the door slid shut, and Butterscotch Fox was left alone in the darkness with only her memories to comfort her.

The light poured into the darkened room as the cell door slid open. The sudden illumination stabbed at the young woman's eyes, having adjusted to the darkness over several hours, and American Fox grimaced, unable to bring her hands to her face. The manacles which bound the heroine's hands behind her back clinked as she twisted in her seat, pointing her head towards the open door. Her black locks tumbled over her face and down onto her naked breasts as her slumping head peered up to behold a pale, petite, young woman standing in the doorway.

Heavy boots clomped on the steel flooring as Ebon Fox, the Evil Foxes' resident psychic strode into American Fox's holding cell. The young goth's hips pivoted to one side as her head tilted likewise, her one arm holding the other behind her back as her cute, round ass peeked out from under her black micro-skirt. "Hi" came the words out of thin black lips, her tongue playing with the snake-bite piercings within her mouth, "I hope you're feeling better".

"Better?!" scoffed the shackled heroine, "You forced my teammate to knock me cold, you little mind-witch! When I get my hands on you I'll--" The words became trapped in the heroine's throat as her entire body suddenly seized up. She could feel an invisible spike jammed into her mind like the world's worst brain freeze. Her eyes clenched as she hung her head back and managed only the tiniest squeak from her gaping mouth.

The gothic villainess brought one pale finger to American Fox's pouty lips as she shushed her captive. "There’s no need for that" she purred, "Once we get to know each other, we’re going to be BFFs.”

"You're insane!" American Fox shot back, "You're a sad, sick little girl- and if you've deluded yourself into believing that I'm going to make nice and-"

"But Deborah" Ebon cooed, using the heroine's true name, "We've known each other for so long...shared so much!" The dark young woman slinked closer to her bound prey and sank down to sit in American Fox's lap. "Why, don't you remember...?" she asked, bringing her fingers up to the heroine's temple, "I was your first..."

American Fox could feel Ebon's fingers creeping into her mind as she said the words. Her body tensed as she could feel the image of black lips and dark eyes creep into her memory. Her hands clenched into fists as began to pull on the chain which bound her hands. Images grew more vivid as American Fox began to remember the smell of Ebon's hair, the softness of her skin - the cool grass on her back and the taste of black licorice as she kissed Ebon's mouth for the first time.

Rejecting the memory that Ebon had written for her, American Fox cried out as the chain of her manacles snapped. Her hands now free, she grabbed the psychic villainess by the arms and shoved her away with all her strength, sending Ebon crashing into the steel wall behind her before sliding down to the floor. Realizing that this may be her only chance at escape, American Fox dashed out the open door of her cell and ran. Having no idea where the corridor would lead her, she simply ran for dear life until she reached a metal hatch at the end of the hallway. Her survival instinct driving her onward, the heroine flung open the hatch and hurled herself through in one quick motion. Emerging from the hatch, she escaped the corridor...

...only to tumble into a pile of trash cans. Baffled and face down in garbage, American Fox scanned her surroundings to find herself in an alleyway. Attempting to pick herself up, her body groaned painfully and her muscles trembled. She was back in her star-spangled uniform, but it was in tatters, as if just emerging from battle.

"Wh-what happened?" The heroine wondered aloud. She could smell something burning, and looking up, she could see black smoke pouring into the sky. "Wait..." she started "I-I think I remember..." closing her eyes, she listened to the sounds in the distance. Sirens echoed throughout the afternoon air, and emergency workers shouted directions over a megaphone. "Of course..." stammered the exasperated Fox, "The Keelix attack! I was thrown blocks away by the blast, but we stopped it!" American Fox exhaled deeply as she reassured herself. The blast must have knocked her for quite a loop. Her ordeal with the evil Foxes was nothing more than a trauma-induced hallucination.

Remembering herself now, American Fox held her broken ribs as she staggered haphazardly to her feet. Leaning on a dumpster for support, the heroine panted as she tried to collect her thoughts. She was greatly weakened from the ferocious battle and needed medical attention. Her head was swimming as she tried to think of how to signal her teammates when the sound of shuffling debris roused her.

"Well lookie what we got here..." a gruff voice croaked. Lifting her throbbing head, American Fox beheld a half dozen men- civilians- making their way down the alleyway.

"You...you need to evacuate" grunted the heroine, "...this area is still..."

"Well we were about to" interrupted the civilian dressed in a mechanic's uniform, "but when we saw you layin' there all defenceless, we couldn't just walk away..."

"That's very considerate" American Fox said, dismissively, "But I need to take care of -"

"Oh we wouldn't hear of it" the mechanic interjected, taking hold of American Fox's arm, "I think it's us that's gonna take care of you..."

Sensing the gang's ulterior motives, American Fox decided that these men needed to be set straight. "I think it's time you moved along" the heroine declared as she placed a hand on the mechanic's chest. To her alarm, she found that pushing him away was not the simple task it normally would, for in her weakened condition her arms felt like lead, and her whole body trembled at the exertion. The near-death battle with the Keelix had left her greatly depleted, and these men knew it.

The grimace on the heroine's face elicited a smirk from the mechanic, as he grasped the hand on his own chest and pulled it away with little effort. With little warning, two men, frat boys, each grabbed one of American Fox's arms and dragged her down to the back wall of the alley.

"Now," said the mechanic, "we're gonna have us some fun!"

"No!" cried the heroine, meekly twisting in the men's grasp, "How could you?! After I just...I saved you! All of you! I risked my life to-"but her words were abruptly cut off as the mechanic reached up and pulled the top of her uniform down- revealing her magnificent tits for all to see. Licking his lips at the sight of her, he then quickly backhanded the captive heroine, sending her head whipping back. The two frat boys followed up in the assault by forcing American Fox down to her knees.

"Yeah, you did..." snickered the mechanic as he reached down and unzipped his fly, "and now we're gonna thank you for it..."

Gripped by terror, American Fox shouted her protestations and shook her head, trying desperately to slip free of her captors iron grasp. With the last of her strength, she flailed back and landed...

...On a soft mattress. Alarmed by the abrupt change in venue, her eyes darted around the room to find that she was in a hospital of some sort. Attempting to leap to her feet, she suddenly jerked to a halt, and found that she was bound to her bed with straps at the wrists and ankles. Despite considerable effort, American Fox could not break her bonds- which was unsettling, as they were just ordinary leather. Spying her own reflection in the window, she discovered that she was now dressed in baby blue pyjamas, and her hair was cut short in a pixie 'do.

"Welcome back." came a melodic voice from a corner of the room. Startled, American Fox whipped her head around to behold a woman that had not seemed to be there a moment ago. She was dressed in a nurse's uniform, plain white, yet somewhat form-fitting. Dark, auburn hair was pulled back into a bun that rested neatly under her white hat. "And how are we feeling this morning?" she chimed.

"Where am I?" demanded the heroine, "What is this place?"

"You're back in the ‘quiet room’" answered the nurse, "You had yourself another episode."

"Episode?" American Fox scoffed "What are you talking about? Who are you?!"

A look of disappointment spread over the nurse's face as she silently tut-tutted. "Come on now, Deborah. You need to stop doing this... it's me- Drew."

"Drew?" repeated the heroine, mystified. "What is going on? One minute I was in a cell with Ebon Fox, and the next-"

"Oh god, Deborah..." chided Drew, throwing her hands up in frustration, "I thought we were past this! Look, I know you've had some terrible things happen in your life, but you can't keep escaping into this fantasy of yours. It's not healthy!"

"Fantasy!" blurted American Fox in disbelief, "This isn't -" But she was cut off as the door behind Drew swung open. In stepped a middle-aged man with thinning hair wearing a white doctor’s coat. He adjusted the glasses on his face as he perused the charts on his clipboard.

"Deborah" he said, not looking up from his notes, "How are we doing today?"

"I'm afraid we've had another episode" chimed Drew, "this superhero fantasy of hers is persisting."

The doctor pursed his lips as he considered this. "Well, being raised in the environment she was, she would have had to develop a very strong coping mechanism."

"I'm not imagining things!" snapped American Fox, "Don't treat me like I’m crazy!"

"Deborah," the doctor hushed, "nobody called you 'crazy'! But when someone is bombarded with the kind of trauma that-"

"I know who I am!" shrieked the heroine as she twisted in her restraints, "I'm American Fox! One of the most decorated members of the Institute!"

"Oh my, oh my" frowned the doctor, "And I thought we were making progress- but the harder we try to bring her back to reality, the greater the relapse. I'm afraid she's simply becoming more agitated. Nurse, would you see to her...?"

"I'll see that she gets some rest, doctor" Drew said with a nod. And with that, the doctor stepped back into the hall, and Drew closed and locked the door behind him. Opening a leather bag on the dresser, Drew pulled out a few items including a small vial and a syringe- the sight of which caused American Fox to tense up. Sticking the needle into the vial, Drew filled the instrument with the medication, collected her things, and came around to sit on the side of the hospital bed.

"Don't- don't you dare!" the heroine's voice trembled as the nurse reached for her arm with cotton ball in hand. Taking hold of her, Drew swabbed her patient's arm with alcohol, and retrieved the syringe. "NO! Nonononono PLEASE! I don't want -"and then a squeak escaped from the heroine's lips as the needle pierced the skin and chemicals spewed into heroine's veins.

A heavy feeling quickly traveled through her body and her struggling slowly crept to a stop as American Fox whimpered through laboured breath. After a few moments, her eyes anxiously darted around the room and she asked; "What's wrong? Why aren't I falling asleep?"

With a warm smile, Drew reached up with both hands, and unfixed her bun while removing her nurse's hat, allowing her locks to freely tumble down, running her fingers through them to straighten her shining auburn hair. "Nothing's wrong, Honey. What I gave you wasn't a sedative- it was a muscle relaxant."

American Fox's eyes widened at the revelation. "W-why...?"

"Because" grinned the nurse as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her white uniform "It makes this part so much easier..." Slipping her hands down her neckline, Drew pulled apart her collar to reveal her cleavage supported by a red lace bra. Looking down, Drew admired herself for a moment before her eyes rolled upwards to settle hungrily on her patient. Her hands drifting over the heroine's pyjamas, they settled at her neckline and began to slowly undo the buttons.

American Fox's anxiety immediately gave way to panic. "Stop!" she cried "Stop this! Y-you took an oath!" Despite her outrage the heroine did not budge, as the muscle relaxant ensured that her body remained deaf to her mind's appeal.

Her round face still beaming with self-satisfaction, Drew swept open her patient's now-open top, admiring Deborah's slim figure and bountiful bosom while her hands groped and caressed the prone body before her.

"Stop it!" cried American Fox with increasing volume, "Stop! Help! Doctor- HELP!"

Chuckling at the effort, Drew leaned over to cuddle Deborah's inert body, swinging her inside leg over Deborah's- resting her womanhood on her patient's thigh. "You're forgetting, Debbie- when you have a fit, you get 'time out' in the isolation room. No one can hear you through the soundproofing. And besides," the nurse continued as she nuzzled into her patient, bringing her full lips within inches of Deborah's ear, "when this is all over, you'll just escape into your fucked-up fantasy world like nothing ever happened. I'm so glad you came back to me, you crazy little bitch..."

"No...this isn't happening..." the captive Fox whimpered as Drew's mouth sucked on her earlobe, "This isn't real! No!" Despite the heroine's protest her body remained as still as the dead, for while a muscle relaxant paralyzes its recipient, it does nothing to impair the sense of touch. Thus, American Fox lay defenceless as she felt every grope, every kiss, every lick- even as she felt the warmth of Drew's hand slide down her soft abdomen, further down, slipping under her waistband and disappearing into her panties.

"NO!" howled the super heroine as her panic exploded into despair. Clenching her entire face, she closed her eyes as she attempted to escape the horrible situation she found herself in. Then with a sudden jolt, she found herself sitting up...

...in a heavy oak chair. Bewildered, American Fox quickly discovered that her body was once again under her control, although her feet were bound to the chair at the ankles, and her hands were fastened behind the back of the chair. Looking around, she scanned the dimly lit room she now found herself in. Candles flickered on ancient stone walls and chains clinked as they hung from the ceiling. Only five feet in front of her, American Fox beheld a chalkboard not unlike that in a school. On the chalkboard were written the lines;

I must obey the mistress

I want to please the mistress

Recognizing the lines immediately, the heroine's heart sank and her breath quickened.

"No..." she whispered "Not here...not this! NOT THIS!"

A chuckle rang out from behind the distressed Fox, and the heroine's head whipped around to determine its origin. To her horror, she found exactly who she expected. A tall, blonde woman stood in the corner dressed in an S.S. jacket and short skirt. Stood with perfect posture upon the spiked heels of her jack-boots and adjusted the fit of her black leather gloves. Her golden hair pulled tightly back into a bun that rested under her black leather cap.

"You dozed off for a moment there" purred the Aryan woman "I think you left us for a minute... but no worries, fräulein- I have you back now"

American Fox's entire body seized up as sheer terror gripped her.

"M-M-Madam Axis!" she shrieked. American Fox knew this woman, and she knew this place. She could remember every grimy detail of every agonizing day, no matter how hard she tried to forget. The fiend before her was Madam Axis. A villainess from another reality, Madam Axis was a life-draining succubus who, in a different world, was recruited by the 4th Reich. A born sadist, she took pleasure in the suffering of others and enjoyed sullying beautiful things.

This room, this dungeon was a product of American Fox's memory. In one of the most harrowing experiences of her life, the star-spangled heroine was bested in combat by the German villainess and held captive for many weeks. During that time, she suffered unspeakable cruelties at the Madam's hands- an ordeal she refuses to discuss to this day. After what seemed like an eternity the heroic Fox was finally rescued, but her tormentor managed an unlikely escape- and was never apprehended.

"How do you feel to be back with me?" Madam Axis purred.

"I am v-very happy" American Fox carefully replied, slipping seamlessly into old habits.

"As am I" said the madam as she swaggered her way behind the heroine, placing her gloved hands firmly on her captive's bare shoulders, "for whatever would I do without my favourite plaything?" The Aryan succubus grinned with tremendous satisfaction while her fingers probed her prisoner's ears, her neck, and the corners of her face. "Aren't you eager to return to your lessons?" the madam inquired.

"Y-yes, Mistress" the young Fox eked.

"As am I. But first we must replenish ourselves with a small morsel. Will you not give of yourself?"

American Fox choked back tears as she replied. "Yes" she lied, "I am honoured to surrender myself. My body serves you, as does my will. My life is worthless until it is of use to you. Take me and give me the gift of purpose." Her voice quivered as she spoke words that were not her own, yet continued, knowing full well the consequence of disobedience.

"Although you are not worthy, I am generous, and receive you."

The pain came instantly and unmercifully as American Fox's gorgeous body seized up and her head leaned back with mouth agape- not a sound emerging. The heroine was overcome by an all-too-familiar sensation of energy being siphoned out of her being. Every inch of her tingled as a rapid pulse traveled up her appendages, up her entire body to the contact point with the Madam's hands. The heroine winced as an icy chill came over her as her very life essence was draining out of her to be consumed. Even more terrible than the tremendous pain was the violation as this madwoman hollowed her out. She could feel a piece of her very essence leaving with every throb moving up her body, never to return.

A sharp cry escaped her lips as the Madam ceased feeding on her prisoner, having drank her fill. Beaming, she bent over to wrap her arms around her prey, her hands caressing American Fox's clavicle, feeling every inch of her plaything. Her red lips pecking the heroine's neck, she nuzzled into her and whispered in her ear;

"I'm so glad you're back..."

American Fox's head lolled wearily backwards as she meekly called out into the darkness;

"No...No, not this..." she sobbed "Anything but this...please...Ebon- stop it! EBON!!!

With every fibre of her being screaming for escape, American Fox tried desperately to stand up from her confinement, and the torment of Madam Axis. Then, almost in response, she could feel some strange momentum carrying her forward until she suddenly jolted through...

...A white gilded door. American Fox now found herself in an exquisite hotel room with a brilliant four-post canopied bed. She found that she was now dressed in a red silk gown with her hair done up. Surveying her surroundings she found a tall set of glass doors that led to a large balcony overlooking the glittering lights of the Paris skyline, the Eiffel Tower in plain view. There on the balcony, stood a petite woman with caramel-coloured hair styled in a wavy bob admiring the view. Dressed in a green satin dress, she turned to face the star-spangled heroine, revealing the elven face of Ebon Fox.

"Welcome home, Deborah" chimed the villainess, "I hope this is more to your liking..."

"You!" growled the heroine through gritted teeth "What have you done to me? What is this place?!"

Ebon's eyes smiled brightly at American Fox as her ruby lips followed suit, and she gracefully strode inside, picking up two champagne flutes from a table as she walked.

"Paris, obviously" cooed Ebon coming to a halt just feet from her victim, "I've tried to make you as comfortable as possible."

"COMFORTABLE?!?" shouted American Fox, "You just put me through a night of horror!"

"A little pain must be expected when breaking in a new filly. You see, Deborah- I've presented you with three different scenarios- one pure memory, one altered memory, and one fabrication. Just a little something to weaken your grip on reality - in time, you'll reject them all and select a new one."

"A new one? What could you possibly -"

A short gasp passed American Fox's lips as she covered her mouth in horror. She grasped Ebon's meaning as she connected the dots in her mind; She and Ebon, in a romantic Paris suite in elegant dress, drinking champagne by candlelight.

"Yeah" giggled Ebon as a toothy grin crawled across her face, "In this illusion, you have only four options. You'll cycle through the other three until you can't stand it anymore. The only escape is to choose me."

Eyes as wide as dinner plates, American Fox shook her head as she slowly backed away from the villainous telepath. "No..." she whispered before whipping around and running full steam for the door, "NO!" as she burst through the entrance of the hotel suite into the dirty alleyway swarming with would-be rapists. Horrified, the heroine bolted for the door on the opposite wall of the alley and pushed her way through only to be stopped by the waiting arms of two large orderlies in the psychiatric ward, Nurse Drew eagerly filling a syringe only steps in front of her. Ripping herself from the orderlies' grip, American Fox shoved her way through a nearby exit and slammed into the iron bars of her dungeon cell. The chilling sound of stiletto heels on stone floor chilled her as she beheld Madam Axis advancing on her, a riding crop in her hands. Terror-stricken, American Fox fled deeper into her cell and barged through the iron door at its entrance only to find herself back in Ebon's Paris suite, the evil psychic standing in the exact spot at last sight with two champagne glasses in hand.

"Babe, you’ll feel so much better if you just let go” purred Ebon Fox.

Panicked and hyperventilating, American Fox re-exited the suite in the desperate hope that with each new door, she would find the way out of this nightmare. To her despair, she found each leg of the journey to be the same in perpetuity. Alley, Psych Ward, Dungeon, Paris. Alley, Psych Ward, Dungeon, Paris. Alley, Psych Ward, Dungeon, Paris. Time slipped away as American Fox lost count of how many doors she ran through. Regardless of setting, constant was the terror of being lost in Ebon's twisted funhouse.

Hysterically, American Fox finally burst through the gilded doors of the Paris suite and sank to her hands and knees, her chest heaving, tears running down her face, and the stark futility of her situation finally breaking her resolve. Her slender fingers balling into fists on the Persian rug, she began to weep.

"There there, lover" came the bubbly voice as a pair of designer pumps stepped into the heroine's view in front of her, "It'll be okay- I promise." Pale fingers slipped around her hands, pulling her up to her feet. There she stood, trembling, her head bowed and eyes down, still affixed to the carpet. "Don’t be like that" came Ebon's voice as she took American Fox's head in her hands, bringing the heroine's face in view of her own "There's nothing to be afraid of anymore- I've got you. Nothing will get you here..."

Taking the heroine's hand in her own, Ebon led American Fox to the balcony, the cool night air sending goose bumps over American's skin. Her mind racing, American Fox look out at the Paris skyline, finding any excuse not to address Ebon. The villainess however would not be ignored, and playfully tugged her captive over to the balustrade, pushing herself up to sit on the cool marble with her back to the city of lights. Satisfied with having the entirety of American Fox's attention, Ebon's legs opened as her feet playfully slid up and down the heroine's hips.

"Now Deborah," cooed the villainess as she clutched the heroine's hands in her own "this is so much better than being out there isn't it?" Her Doe-eyes gazing at her patriotic playmate, Ebon pulled American Fox closer so that her knees were on either side of American's waist. "We can be happy here- together..." Pale arms floated up American Fox's body to rest upon her shoulders with little hands clasped behind her head. Their faces mere inches apart, Ebon leaned in to rest her brow upon American's as their bosoms pressed against one another. "I like you..." whispered Ebon before bringing the heroine's mouth to hers.

American Fox's hands gripped the marble balustrade as Ebon's tongue played with hers. Her muscles clenched with revulsion as her other parts quivered with delight. The heroine's every instinct ordered her to retreat, but her body was intoxicated by the taste, the smell, the feel of her captor and would not obey. Of course not, she thought, her power has ensorcelled my mind, and my body along with it. Her hands crept up Ebon's body with the intent of pusher herself away from this temptation, but succeeded only in groping the breast of the young psychic. The harder she tried to pull away, the more American Fox became drunk on the eroticism. And why not? What alternative was there? Were she to flee, she would have only horror and despair to await her outside those gilded doors. But what then? Stay here and remain a slave to this dark enchantress? She would rather perish than submit to captivity again. With every effort to pull away disregarded, American Fox made her fateful decision and pushed forward with everything in her.

Reeling back, Ebon Fox wrapped her arms and legs around the heroine, dragging them both down over the banister. Head over heels they tumbled as they fell further and further, the cobblestone street rushing towards them. American Fox closed her eyes and awaited the inevitable, satisfied that she would take her tormentor with her. She felt weightless as she flew downwards until she abruptly...

…stopped. Not with the impact she had expected, but with a stumble, and the clinking sound of metal. Her eyes bulging open with surprise, she beheld herself, back in her uniform, bent over with chains affixing her neck to the stone floor and her arms outwards into shadow on either side of her body. Manacles held her feet in place about 3 or 4 feet apart. The chain around her neck prevented her from standing up, but the chains around her wrists kept her from falling over- ensuring that her ass was presented out.

"I'm very upset with you..." a tiny voice chirped in front of her. Whipping her head up, the heroine beheld Ebon Fox, alive and well, and back in her own appearance with black from the bob on her head down to her heavy boots. "I tried to give you a choice in all this- tried to be generous..." she pouted as she circled American Fox, disappearing from view, "Tried to do this the easy way. But if you won't take the carrot..." she continued as she emerged back into American's sight, now blonde and dressed in the SS uniform of Madam Axis, "then I'll have to give you the stick!"

"Y-you think this is going to scare me?" American Fox sputtered as she tugged on her chains. "I'll never submit to you, never!"

Ebon Fox's green eyes stared hungrily at her prey as she slowly turned around, her head craning back to keep the heroine in her sights. "You don't understand...there no fighting me here. Sooner or later, you'll beg to have me. To put your hands on me..." the villainess purred as she ran her hands down the sides of her body to rest on her ass, her slender fingers cupping a sweet, round buttock in each hand. "To hold me, taste me...I’m irresistible." Slipping further down, Ebon's fingers clasped the bottom of her miniskirt, and began to pull up- slowly revealing her milky thighs. Finally, the skirt slid over her seat, revealing her cute buttocks parted by a black thong. "My scent, my curves, you can’t resist forever, because it’s inevitable. The mind is my domain and here, I can do anything I want..." turning back to her captive, Ebon was revealed to be wearing a long, black strap-on, and beamed as American Fox's face betrayed her horror "...anything!"

"No!" cried the heroine as she yanked on her restraints "NO! I won't let you!"

"'Let me?' chuckled Ebon as she circled around to American's ass 'How could you stop me?'"

Immediately, Ebon clutched the seat of American's blue tights and yanked, tearing the bottom away and exposing her bare ass and her pussy. The black painted nails of Ebon's left hand dug into the heroine's ass cheek as her right positioned the head of her phallus at American's lower lips. Once in place Ebon's hips heaved and her dildo slid inside of the star-spangled heroine.

A shock rippled though American Fox instantly as Ebon's cock began to thrust again and again. Her outrage was immeasurable, but her Fox physiology quickly betrayed her as her body began to crave Ebon's ravishing. She shook her head wildly as she tried in vain to resist her baser urges. "No!" she protested "No! Won't let you—I can't!"

American's pleas only further excited Ebon, as she leaned forward to grab American's strapless top and yank it down, exposing her mighty breasts, Ebon's dark eyes watching as they jiggled with every thrust. Tears began to swell in American's eyes as Ebon's fingers twisted her nipples and she hardened as she felt herself building towards climax. Pale hands snatched a handful of hair and Ebon yanked on American's raven curls, pulling the heroine back towards the dildo with every thrust.

Climax was now undeniable, and American Fox, unable to control her own body any longer, gritted her teeth and eked out one last objection before cumming. "I...I'll never be yours!" she grunted "I'll never belong to you!"

Breathless, Ebon Fox gleefully grinned as her prisoner approached orgasm. "Oh Deborah" the villainess giggled "It's too late for that..." snapping her fingers, a large mirror spun into the light just in front of American's face, it's edges bordered with black roses "You already belong to me…body and soul!"

The mirror floated in front of American Fox, her reflection hanging just inches from her nose. But when she gazed into the mirror, American Fox was greeted not by her own image, but rather by the pale, elven face, black lips and bob of Ebon Fox herself! The heroine stared at the reflection of her own green eyes and screamed in terror as orgasm overwhelmed her body, the evil Fox's head thrown back in wicked laughter.

Back in the darkness of the holding cell, the two Foxes - having never left - remained where they had begun. American Fox slumped manacled to her chair, her head lolled back, eyes clenching shut, and brow furrowing from the mental ordeal of Ebon's fantasies. The pale villainess remained seated on American's lap. Her fingertips lightly pressed against the heroine's temples, eyes shut, head tilted upwards as she projected her thoughts into American's mind.

The star spangled heroine whimpered weakly as her mind endured Ebon's psychic romp. Meekly, she managed to utter a faint plea. "Help..." she whimpered, "Help me...she-she's trying to use my worst nightmares against me..."

Ebon's black lips curled upwards as her eyes opened and gazed down on her plaything. Smirking, she crept in close, bringing her mouth inches away from American Fox's ear. "Oh honey" she whispered, "I'm your worst nightmare!" Closing her eyes, she brought her head back up, and delved back into American Fox's mind, the heroine crying out in vain for help that would not come.

TO BE CONTINUED…

FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED. EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Last edited by Frenemy54 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Frenemy54
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SILVER FOX AND VIOLET FOX ARE BOTH PROPERTY OF SUPERHEROINECENTRAL.COM. ALL OTHER CREATIONS ARE THAT OF THE AUTHOR.

FOX HUNT - Chapter 3: Second Skin

By Frenemy

The crystal globe sang with reverberations as it rattled, the spotlight glinting off its shuddering surface in the darkness. Strong yet diminutive fists collided unrelentingly with the globe's interior wall with force enough to shatter boulders, but found the crystal shell giving no quarter. Perspiration began condensing on the taut sinuous muscles of the woman's defined back as she lashed out at the walls of her prison, her breath quickened, but steady. Silver Fox gritted her teeth as she threw herself into every punch, every ounce of her energy committed to her liberation, but diamentium proved itself more than a match for any force in the universe- even the greatest of all Foxes.

Red-faced and breathless, Silver slammed both fists angrily on the unbreakable crystal, growling in frustration. Exhausted, she leaned on the wall of her diamentium sphere and shivered with rage, panting in silence until pointed words pierced the quiet...

"Undisciplined pig…"

Silver's snow-white locks whipped around as she quickly turned to see a slim Asian woman dressed in green. "Bleeding chi all over the place- you spend so much energy and accomplish so very little." Jade Fox stood erect with her hands behind her back, one sharp eyebrow raised inquisitively, her mouth curled into a sneer. "It's so disheartening to see such power go to waste."

"You!" barked the captive heroine, "Let me out of here! I won’t be treated this way!" Crossing her arms over her naked breasts, Silver’s humiliation fed her seething anger.

"It seems like someone is shy..." grinned the Asian villainess as her black eyes caressed every inch of Silver's nakedness "Don't be...your body is quite a sight to behold."

"You twisted...let me out and I'll show you what my body can do!"

"I don't think so...as I said before- there are plans for you..."

Silver's eyes narrowed as it dawned on her that Jade's attention was no longer fixed on her, but on something beyond her...behind her. Spinning around, Silver's jaw dropped as she beheld a viscous pink substance bubbling up from the grated floor. "The slime!" she gasped, terrified. "You coward!" she roared at the evil Fox, "Are you too afraid to face me yourself!?"

"Nonsense" retorted Jade, her hands now pressed up against the sphere, breathlessly watching the gelatinous mass growing within, "I've simply promised you to another..."

No sooner had the words escaped Jade's lips, than the slime began to shift and throb - began to stretch and grow as if some creature within it were trying to escape. With the pulsing mass now a puddle three feet wide, the captive heroine pressed her back into the diamentium wall of her prison. Calm and flat as still water, movement began in the middle of the pink fluid. A small round shape began to rise out of the slime and slowly mould itself into its desired shape - a perfect likeness of the face of Silver Fox herself! Aghast, Silver watched as the pink face rose up out of its puddle to complete the head, then upwards to reveal the neck, shoulders, and onward until a complete impression of Silver Fox stood not five feet from her. But this was no mere statue - this slimy figure's breasts rose and fell in simulated breath, eyes blinked autonomically, and as the puddle receded to be absorbed into the legs, it took its first step.

Horrified, Silver Fox turned to her captor and pounded frantically on the crystal globe. "Let me out!" she cried "Let me out of here! You bitch- come in here and face me yourself!"

Without warning, Silver felt something cool and wet grab her by the arm and spin her about, coming face to face with her mirror image as the creature clutched the heroine's wrists in it's greasy hands. It rammed Silver into the wall of her cell, their bellies touching, their groins grinding furiously as the creature's tongue slid up and down the heroine's neck. Silver trembled as her hands tingled with sensation. It felt as if something was under her skin fondling her nerve endings. Her body quaked with shameful delight and succumbed to the manipulations of her doppelganger.

It's will unopposed, the creature spun Silver Fox around, slamming her into the grated floor. The force of the impact shocked the heroine back to lucidity. Beneath this gelatinous beast, the heroine writhed and squirmed, but could not loosen the death grip it held on her wrists. Her breath grew to a pant as the creature manipulated Silver's body chemistry and she found herself unwillingly in heat.

"They call you the greatest of the Foxes" spat Jade, "but all you power and all your training amounts to nothing when it comes to that tingle between your legs. When it comes down to it, you're just a filthy whore, aren't you?"

Her voice quaking amidst her fading resolve, Silver fought to eke out words from her quivering lips. "W-what is it d-d-doing to me...?"

"Not what darling...who. You're struggling against Vanessa's latest creation; a sentient, liquid crystal automaton. We call her PLASMA....and she's very happy to meet you."

With Silver only faintly aware of Jade's words, the creature firmly and effortlessly pressed the heroine's arms to the floor above her head. There, with the Silver's wrists tightly in its grip, the slimy hands oozed and melted until the heroine's hands were securely stuck to the grated floor. Satisfied that it's prey was properly restrained, the creature pulled it's arms away, while leaving the hands manacled around Silver's wrists, the creature's arms forming new hands in their place. "Plasma" was now free to have her way with Silver Fox, and the heroine could do nothing, her hands adhered to the floor.

Plasma gazed down on her captive with translucent eyes, her gaze pouring enviously over Silver's body. The creature's hands cupped it’s breasts and slid down her torso in anticipation, imagining how it would feel with a body of her own. Her hands drifted down to her crotch, gliding back and forth across her groin teasing the spot, manipulating it, until suddenly a point began to stick out. A single spot between her legs, further and further out it sprouted until Plasma had formed a fully erect 10-inch cock.

"NO!" screeched Silver Fox "No! You wouldn't!"

"Calm down – to ensure a smooth transition, Plasma needs to relax you" Jade cooed cryptically.

Positioning herself at the mouth of Silver's pussy, Plasma carefully slid the slick head of her cock inside the heroine, and began to thrust. Silver instinctively tugged on her bound hands, but succeeded only in arching her back as waves of pleasure washed over her. Plasma's smouldering passion grew into wildfire as her hips rocked back and forth with increasing speed and aggression. Silver, her arousal matched only by her shame, uncontrollably wrapped her legs around Plasma's round pink ass and pulled the creature deeper into herself while the greatest (and proudest) of all Foxes moaned like a whore.

Translucent hands slid up the heroine's body to her shapely tits, flopping back and forth as they were with every push. Cupping one breast in each hand, Plasma squeezed and fondled Silver, her fingers playing with the Fox's nipples as her slimy essence oozed into Silver's pours - further stimulating her from the inside out. The eroticism now at a fever pitch, the doppelganger lowered her face to her original and brought Silver's desperate mouth to hers. Their tongues frantically caressed and massaged each other, Silver's hips undulating as she hungrily pushed Plasma's member deeper into her sex with every fuck.

Her fingers interlocked, Silver felt the gelatinous cuffs around her wrists dissolve and disappear into her skin as the stimulating effects rushed down her arms and throughout her ecstatic body. Her lover's arms now free, Plasma sat back on her heels and grabbed Silver's left leg, swinging it over the right, rolling the heroine onto her side before pressing herself into Silver's back and continued thrusting as she fucked the pacified Fox in the spooning position. Gripping her lover's generous tits, Plasma massaged the bountiful mammaries while Silver took Plasma's hands in her own and gripped them, squeezing her breasts even harder while she leaned her head back to eagerly kiss her doppelganger. Their lips playfully wrestling, Silver felt a tingle on her tongue as if kissing a battery.

Pulling loose from the liplock, Plasma hugged Silver's body tightly as she pumped her hips harder and harder with each thrust while Silver raced towards orgasm. Her excitement growing, Silver's breath grew more rapid, the tingling inside her spreading until finally her body granted her the release she so desperately craved and climaxed, the heroine crying out as she came.

Breathless, Silver panted as she wriggled in Plasma's embrace, her protestations now wholly forgotten in the post-coital glow. Her nose nestled in Silver's neck, Plasma enfolded herself into the heroine, the two spooning tightly on the grated floor. Savouring the sensations that her double had aroused, Silver suddenly noticed Plasma hugging tighter, and closer. But they were already belly-to-back, Silver thought, how could the embrace get any closer? Then, puzzlement gave way to panic as Silver realized that Plasma had once again become liquid, and was now enwrapping her! Pink slime oozed around Silver's body from back to front, the heroine was terrified but unable to move. Having trickled deep into the young Fox's biology, Plasma had immobilized Silver's body, leaving her petrified. Unable to lift a finger to repel this assault, Silver's terror gave voice to a scream.

As the slimy form of Plasma encased Silver Fox, the heroine could feel the automaton seep into her pours and push deeper into her anatomy- into her skin, her organs, and through her bloodstream. The pain was unimaginable, but then hijacking one's nervous system is no gentle procedure. One by one Silver could feel her synapses fall to this invasion. Gradually, sensation returned to her, and the pink coating around her felt as if an extension of her body.

With a broad smile, Jade Fox removed a small device from her belt and tapped the touchscreen. With an audible *swoosh*, a section of Silver's spherical prison slid away and the evil Fox stepped into the glass menagerie and knelt beside the subdued heroine. Gently laying hands on the young woman's body, Jade tenderly ran her fingers through Silver's snow-white hair while soothingly shushing.

"There there" the villainess cooed, "just relax." Taking Silver's now-pink hand in hers, Jade sat up and placed another hand on her back. "We'll take it slowly now, just try to stand up."

Shattered, Silver whimpered as she looked up at the evil Fox. "I...I don't think I can..."

Jade's thin lips hardened and pursed as she looked down upon the fallen heroine. "I wasn't talking to you!" she snapped.

Startlingly, Silver's limbs began to move of their own accord. Her alarm grew when her body seemed to move with a mind of it's own while lumbering shakily to her feet. "Wh-what's happening?" she blurted "Why can't I control myself?!"

Only half-listening, Jade grinned from ear to ear as she admired Silver's new exterior. The pink film covered the heroine's body from the tips of her fingers all the way up her arms and down her torso, with most of her front exposed save her breasts and crotch. The film then tapered off around her legs, leaving her thighs bare, until covered again by pink film in the style of stilettoed thigh-high boots. Plasma had bonded so completely to Silver Fox that it formed a second skin. To rip it off her body would be akin to tearing flesh from the bone. Finally at rest, Plasma was no longer slime, but crystallized into a prism or jewel. Nonetheless, it still moved with fluidity and grace as if liquid. Jade's hands glided over Silver's new form, groping every facet of her body as she circled her - Silver making no attempt to recoil, managing only the smallest tensing of her muscles.

"I'm sorry, Silver" purred Jade Fox, "But your magnificent body is simply too valuable to dispose of. I'm afraid it's been repurposed."

"What are you talking about?" Silver stammered "What have you done to me?!"

The villainess cuddled up to her captive and brought her face inches away from Silver's- staring hungrily into her eyes while the heroine stood paralyzed, her gaze locked straight ahead.

"You see, Silver" Jade continued, "Plasma can take any shape she wants, but it's like tensing a muscle - she can only keep it up for so long before she has to relax back into her liquid state. She needs a proper container...and she's grown quite smitten with you!"

"M....ME?!" squeaked the heroine.

"Yes, Silver. When Plasma first engulfed you during your capture, she probed every crevice of you, creating a perfect mould. And now that she's got you all mapped out, she's moving in! While she manipulated your body chemistry she's molecularly bonded with you! Seeping into you, right down to your marrow and saturating every cell in your body...which will - in the very near future - become her body!"

"NO!" shrieked Silver Fox "No! You can't do this! It's my body!

"It's already too late!" giggled Jade, "She's asserting control over every biological function, and you're being squeezed out! She's fast at work augmenting you! Increasing strength, speed- and you're powerless to lift a finger! Think of it...my very own Fox Golem!"

Silver Fox's mind raced with terror while her body stood submissively at attention. Supremely satisfied, Jade clasped Silver's hand and stepped out of the opening in the holding cell, leading Silver's body obediently along. Try as she might, Silver Fox could offer no resistance - her body had a new mistress. Now out in the open, Jade stood Silver still, holding the heroine's face in her hands and smiled.

"I wouldn't worry too much about not being in control" mused the villainess, "You won't have to suffer the indignity long."

Pulling Silver close to her, Jade nuzzled into the heroine, one hand on the nape of her neck, and one on the small of her back.

"When Plasma seeps deeply enough into your brain, she'll begin to assimilate your thoughts. One by one, she'll devour and absorb your memories until she is all that remains, and there is nothing left of you - murdered in your own mind!

"No!" Cried the heroine, "Goddess NO!"

Franticly, she tried to summon every ounce of willpower to command her limbs to lash out - run away - anything! But to no avail. There she stood, unable to break free of the Asian villainess' loving embrace.

Pulling her face away from her captive's, Jade slid her one hand from Silver's back to her abs, and then downward.

"Soon, Plasma" cooed Jade, "Soon your life will be your own. Until then..." Jade's fingers found Silver's crotch, and began messaging her pussy "...allow me to give you a housewarming present."

Silver was startled at the unfamiliar feeling rousing in her loins. Plasma was now a part of her body, and she could feel what she felt, just as intuitively as her own skin. The heroine felt the sensation grow until it felt as if it would spill out of her...and then, it did. To her disbelief, the viscous crystal around her womanhood shifted and swirled until it protruded and grew - forging itself into a 10-inch cock!

A pleased Jade took the phallus in her hand and began to firmly stroke the shaft. Silver, disgusted as she was, could not help but be overpowered by this stimulation as Plasma expertly manipulated her pleasure centres.

"Enjoy this, Hero" Jade said breathily as she slid down to her knees before the subdued heroine, "It will be the greatest rapture of your life..." Pulling the geisha sticks out of her hair, Jade's raven locks tumbled down her back, and the evil Fox looked up at Silver's terror-stricken face. "And it might just be the last!"

With that, Jade took Silver Fox's long pink cock into her mouth and went to work. Horrified as she was, Silver was overcome by such ecstasy, and was carried away by the bliss of her first blow job.

A cold, sharp pain shot through Violet Fox's jaw as it slammed onto the grated steel floor. Her head swimming, she still had the wherewithal to make out the giggling of her assailant over her shoulder. A shaft of light from the open doorway illuminated Jade Fox standing over Violet with arms crossed.

A self-satisfied smirk on the villainess' face, her eyes poured over every inch of Violet's naked body. Having spent over an hour beating the young heroine, she now admired her handiwork, studying Violet's muscles as they quivered and strained while she slowly pushed herself off the floor. Gleefully, Jade took note of what parts still remained in good shape - making mental notes to work those areas over next session.

"I hope you didn't get too carried away..." came a voice from the doorway. Jade looked back over her shoulder to spy a tall black figure, adorned with a snow-white bustier standing just inside the shadowy holding cell. One hand was sliding the white silk of her glove across her clavicle, while the other held a black leather medical bag in front of her. "...I know how much you enjoy your work."

"Pearl Fox" Jade replied inquisitively, her head nodding towards the bag in her cohort's possession. "Don't tell me you're growing concerned for these whores' well-being?"

"Orders, I'm afraid" chimed Pearl, "Vanessa wants to stretch their misery out as long as possible, so I'm to see to her minimal needs."

Jade let out a humph as she looked back to Violet, shakily getting to her feet, her arms wrapped around her battered body. "It would be kinder just to put her out of her misery..." the Asian Fox said snidely as she leaned in closer to her prey, "You hear that, slut? We're setting you back up just so we can knock you down again tomorrow."

Spinning on her heel, Jade strode back the way she had entered, leaving the captive Fox in Pearl's charge. As she passed, Pearl noticed that Jade was wearing her hair down today and had a little spring in her step. Things must have gone well with Silver, she thought, and the cell door slid shut behind Jade as she made her way back to her quarters to rendezvous with her new girlfriend.

Violet Fox grimaced as she fought to remain vertical, her eyes full of fury as they met Pearl. "Whatever you've got" she choked "you can keep it...I won't have -" Without warning, the heroine's spiteful words were cut off as her strength gave out and she stumbled. She momentarily lost her balance and would have fallen flat on her face again, were it not for the waiting silk hands of Pearl Fox. Deftly catching Violet in her waiting arms, she managed to steady the heroine and keep her upright. Her soothing touch immediately placated the injured brunette, who compliantly walked as the villainess led her to the prison cot in the corner. Sitting Violet down, Pearl perched herself beside her and unclasped her leather bag. "I'm serious..." Violet eked, "I don't want anything you -" Her words were cut off again, but this time by the ivory-clad Fox.

"Quiet" Pearl gently said. It was not an order. "Please listen, we don't have a lot of time." Reaching into her bag, Pearl removed a clear plastic container the size of a Dixie cup. Unscrewing the lid, she thrust it into Violet's hands. "Vanessa's been milking Butter nonstop, she's been giving us all doses...this is all I could spare without being noticed."

Placing one hand on the heroine's shoulder, she brought the container to the heroine's mouth. Confused, Violet was in no condition to resist and drank the milk obediently. The Sweet taste of Fox milk sent a tingle through her lips and a warm feeling through her body as she swallowed. Gradually the dull pain throughout her body eased, although it did not disappear.

Composing herself, Violet looked suspiciously at Pearl, for she could not fathom a reason for such compassion. "I...I don't understand..." she managed, "Why would you...?"

Anxious, Pearl interrupted yet again. "We all admit that the Institute has serious faults, but not all of us are comfortable with Vanessa's course of action. Her methods are...questionable at best." Agitated, Pearl took Violet's hands in hers and held them tightly. "I have to get back. For the time being, you have to endure until we can make our move." Spontaneously, Pearl's head darted in and brought her glossy lips to Violet's- placing a quick, sweet kiss before standing up and dashing back to the doorway with her bag in hand. The door opened with a *swish*, and Pearl spun back around to Violet. "We'll think of something - until then, you have to hold on - please!"

And with that, the door slid shut, and Violet was left sitting on the cot. Speechless, she touched her hand to her mouth, the taste of Pearl’s kiss still fresh on her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Frenemy54
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

BUTTERSCOTCH FOX AND VIOLET FOX ARE BOTH PROPERTY OF SUPERHEROINECENTRAL.COM. ALL OTHER CREATIONS ARE THAT OF THE AUTHOR.

FOX HUNT - Chapter 4: Violet Uprising

By Frenemy

Cold steel smacked the beautiful young heroine in the face as she bounced headfirst off the wall of her holding cell. Depleted, she slid down to her knees to be enveloped by the shadow of her attacker, standing proudly hands on hips in the light of the open doorway.

"We've been at this for two weeks now and you've not managed to land a single blow" Jade Fox gleefully hissed. "If destroying you Foxes weren't so easy, I might take some satisfaction from it!"

Under the Asian villainess' piercing gaze, Violet Fox grimaced as she fought to stay conscious, trembling as she held her naked body. "Y-you haven't defeated us yet, Jade...th-the Institute will c-come for us..."

"I sincerely doubt that. Even if those bureaucrats knew where to find you, they'd just as soon write you off as an 'acceptable loss.'"

From behind Violet's mussed brunette locks her eyes filled with fury as she fired a look back at Jade. "You're wrong! We're not assets- we're people! We're not just livestock!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, weakling. But as long as you're our guest here, you're our plaything. And you'll be serviced regularly to ensure we get the most use out of you" the evil Fox grinned, slightly turning her head at the 'click-clack' sound of heels on steel. "Speaking of which..."

From the light of the hallway a gorgeous, leggy figure stepped into the gloom of the holding cell. Pearl Fox stood there in the shadows - tall, proud, her immaculate white bustier, stockings, and arm-length gloves practically illuminating the darkness around her, a stark contrast with the coca hue of her flawless skin. Her hips pivoted sensuously, she held a black leather medical bag in her left hand.

"Looks like you gave her quite the going-over" Pearl mused aloud as her eyes flowed over the heroine still doubled over on the floor, her body riddled with evidence of Jade's sadistic expertise. "Keep this up and you won't leave me much to work with" she said, turning her attention to Jade, "I'm not a miracle worker, you know!"

Annoyed, the Asian villainess peaked an eyebrow at her compatriot's chiding. "You know, Pearl; sometimes I think you're actually starting to sympathize with this little whore!"

A bemused smirk spread up Pearl's dark features, her glossy brown lips parting ever so slightly, revealing the barest glimpse of her sparkling canine teeth. "Don't be so rash, darling" she said playfully, her right hand reaching into her leather bag to emerge gripping a 10-inch dildo. "I just want you to leave me something to play with."

Jade's black eyes spied the rubber phallus, then locked gazes with Pearl before allowing herself a smile. Crossing her arms, the evil Foxes' martial artist stepped around Pearl and made her way out the doorway.

"You're not going to stay?" Pearl said disappointedly, turning back to her departing colleague. "I thought you liked to watch."

"I've found other ways to amuse myself" chimed Jade Fox before disappearing around the doorway, the hatch sliding shut behind her. Satisfied that her fellow villainess was now contented to enamour herself with what remained of Silver Fox, she replaced the dildo in her bag and swiftly turned to attend the fallen heroine.

Quickly fetching a small cup of Butterscotch Fox's milk from her bag, Pearl brought the cup to the quivering lips of Violet Fox who drank it eagerly, the warm white fluid running messily down her chin before being brushed off her chest and sucked off her fingertips. Her breath and heart rate calmed as the wholesome milk worked its restorative magic on her battered body, and Violet picked her head up to look her accomplice in her warm, brown eyes.

"I'm alright" she assured Pearl, her voice quaking, "I'm alright..." Despite her brave face, Pearl saw Violet's distress, and put her arm around the heroine's waist, steadying her as they gently sat on the prison cot.

"You can't keep this up" said Pearl, "We need to speed up our timetable...if we're going to move against Vanessa, we need to do it now."

"But you said that most of the Foxes are still loyal to Vanessa. How do we beat those odds?"

"By thinning them out. We have to get a message to the Institute, inform them of our location. When they send in reinforcements, we'll be able to subdue the others while they're outmatched."

Violet's brow furrowed. She knew that Pearl was taking a big enough risk as it was, but a communiqué could be traced, and her exposure would mean certain death. "Are you sure you can risk it?"

Pearl bowed her head. After a long silence, she looked back at Violet intently. "We have no choice. If we don't stop Vanessa now, then it'll be too late! You have no idea what she has planned - it's horrible! Superheroines imprisoned, tortured, brainwashed! I can't let that happen - I won't! But there's a problem..."

"What problem?"

"All communications in and out of this facility are monitored. If we even tried to call the Institute the transmission would be intercepted and Vanessa would be alerted. We need to signal the Institute without raising the alarm." Pearl's silken white glove took Violet's hand in her own as the villainess looked pleadingly into Violet's eyes. "Is there any way to alert your people? A beacon? A distress call? Anything!"

Violet's eyes looked down for an instant while she considered, and then returned her gaze to Pearl and with conviction said "My belt. There's a hidden transmitter in the belt of my uniform. I installed it myself, so it's not standard issue and Vanessa wouldn't know to look for it. If you activate it, it will send an SOS back to the Institute and reinforcements will be en route within the hour."

Pearl's eyebrows rose slightly at the heroine's ingenuity, yet her face remained stoic and deadly serious. "It could work" mused Pearl, "Vanessa has neglected to examine your uniforms in lieu of Butter's, but she still has them locked up in her laboratory. Are you sure that's the only way? You have no other way of alerting the authorities?"

Violet's free hand reached over and took Pearl's, their hands now clasped tightly between them. "That's our ace-in-the-hole, it's our last chance. If Vanessa finds that, she's won!"

Pearl sat silently for a moment, her eyes looking deeply into Violet's, taking measure of her sincerity. Satisfied, a warm smile spread across her face and her silken hands slipped from Violet's grasp. Reaching into her black bag, she removed a small device, and without a second glance at the captive heroine, stood up and took a few steps while tapping the device's touchscreen.

With a soft *blip* a woman's voice came through the handheld with a haughty British accent. "This is Vanessa, go ahead."

"It's Pearl. There's a transmitter hidden in Violet's belt. If activated, it will lead the Institute right to us."

"Clever" came the doctor's reply "I'll have it destroyed immediately. Good work." And with another *blip* the channel closed.

Dumbfounded, Violet sat on the cot with utter shock written all over her face. "Why?!" she blurted, "Why would you do that?!"

Pearl responded without a word as a cruel smile split her gorgeous face and she looked down on Violet, beaming. She had played the heroine for a fool.

Stunned, Violet's mouth gaped as she grasped for the words to express her disillusionment- none came. There were no words to describe how it felt when someone wormed their way into the most sacred part of you and took a shit on your soul. Violet's arms wrapped around herself, covering her nakedness as her mouth began to quiver and her eyes welled up.

"Aww" mocked the treacherous Fox "I'm sorry, did I break your heart?"

Tears of rage filled Violet's eyes as every tender memory of the villainess cut like a knife. Every time she held her hand. Every time she put her arm around her. Every hug that lasted just a moment too long, trying not to notice their breasts pressing against each other in the embrace. And that one kiss- sweet, tender, wet. She had sent out all the signals the swindled heroine thought as her hands balled into fists. SHE SENT OUT ALL THE SIGNALS!

Pearl Fox, her gaze still locked on Violet, saw the distress on her face and with great amusement, began to chuckle.

"Stop it" growled Violet, desperately trying not to give Pearl the satisfaction of seeing her cry. But Violet's anger only fed Pearl's amusement, and her chuckle grew into a laugh. "Stop it!" the heroine barked. Again the villainess found her prisoner's heartache amusing, and burst out into an all-out belly laugh, the deceitful Fox cackling at the young woman's pain. "STOP IT!" Violet roared "STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!"

But Pearl's delight was overwhelming, and her laughter filled the cell. Violet's fury reached a maddening fever pitch, and in an instant, the pain, the humiliation, the heartbreak, and the betrayal were simply all too much.

In a flash, Violet reached into Pearl's black bag, snatched up the rubber dildo, and with lightning speed swung the black phallus and smacked the grin right off villainous Fox's face. Reeling backwards, Pearl collided with the metal wall, Violet's fist crashing into her stomach before she could react.

Breathless, Pearl doubled over only to he caught around the throat by Violet's free hand, and slammed into the wall, the back of the villainess' head cracking against the steel. Her other arm arching back Violet smacked the dildo back and forth across Pearl's face, paintbrushing her with the rubber cock. "YOU FUCKING TEASE!!!" the heroine screamed as she furiously swung.

Amid this frenzy, Pearl did what was only natural to one with her abilities and turned her pheromone powers up, increasing them from the soothing abatement she had been exploiting into a full-blown seduction. Writhing in Violet's death grip, Pearl unleashed a tidal wave of pheromones on the enraged heroine, trying feverishly to mollify her attacker with a torrent of desire. Violet however was beyond persuasion and Pearl's none-too-subtle enticements served only to further infuriate her. After what Pearl had just done, Violet thought, she had the gall to try and get inside her again?!

Tossing the dildo aside Violet never broke her swing and brought her open hand down to slap Pearl across her face with a sickening *crack* before returning with an equally vicious backhand, drawing blood from the corner of the villainess' glossy lips.

"You little fucking cunt!" roared the heroine, "You think a whiff of pink will get you out of this?" Grabbing the villainess by her straight black hair, Violet yanked Pearl's head back while she released the grasp on her throat, her hand scrambling down to Pearl's snow-white panties, violently snatching them and tearing them from around her waist, exposing her pussy to the darkness.

"No! No, Violet!" begged the villainess "Don't-"

"SHUT UP! You think dressing up like a little tramp gives the right you walk all over people?!" Violet bellowed as she stuffed Pearl's panties into the Villainess' mouth, stuffed so deep that she gagged, her moans and squeals muffled by white lace as Violet tore her bustier apart at the seams, revealing her full, round breasts.

Spinning her victim around, Violet clutched Pearl's right wrist in her iron grip, pinning her arm behind her back and wrenching it painfully while driving her into the wall, the villainess' handsome bust squeezed between herself and the cold steel. A sharp cry erupted from within the evil Fox, but was once again thwarted by the lace. Wheezing, Pearl managed with great effort and anxiety to hack and cough until she spit the panties out. Gasping, she pleaded with her assailant.

"Violet- PLEASE! You're hurting me!" she wailed. Unmoved, Violet persisted in her attack, putting as much force on Pearl as her body could manage, her naked womanhood pressed against the villainess' firm round ass. The pain and arousal intertwined for Pearl Fox in a sadistic stimulation while the corners of her mouth crept up into a toothy grin "You're hurting me..." she smiled.

With all her might, Violet spun and threw Pearl down to the floor. Disoriented, the evil Fox had neither the time, nor presence of mind to gain her bearings before the heroine knelt down over her head, and drove her pussy into the villainess' face.

"You like that?" spat Violet, "You going to put out now, you little tease?! You going to give me what you owe me?!"

Twisting and wriggling, Pearl tried desperately to escape Violet's clutches, her face smothered by the heroine's womanhood. Breathless, she writhed under Violet, but no sooner had Pearl begun to free herself than the heroine locked her legs around the villainess' head and squeezed. Rolling, Violet was now on her back with Pearl bent over her in a kneeling position in the clutches of the leg scissors. On the verge of suffocation, Pearl had no choice but to submissively lick Violet's pussy - her tongue lapping like a starving animal.

Pleased with her captive's kowtowing, Violet eased the vice-like grip and allowed Pearl the gift of breath. Overpowered, and desperate to placate her attacker, Pearl continued her efforts to please Violet, her silken hands gliding up to the heroine's bountiful breasts. Massaging them, Pearl knew that every caress would serve to sooth the savage beast that had claimed her. Relaxing her grip, Violet's legs opened and Pearl attentively brought one hand down to help manipulate the heroine's clit. With expert knowledge of a woman's body, the villainess pulled her head away and allowed her fingers to work their magic inside the heroine while she pecked the inside of Violet's thigh- pecks that grew into gentle bites. Biting, she travelled up Violet Fox's body, covering her with love marks until Violet grabbed Pearl by the hair once again and pulled her head up to meet her own mouth, kissing so hard that it hurt.

Yanking the villainess' hair, she brought them face-to-face in a kneeling position. Pearl's fingers still inside her, Violet reciprocated, claiming the Evil Fox's pussy as her own. Clutching it in her free hand, her fingers caressed her fellow Fox's sex before sliding her fingers into her. Ravenously she finger-fucked Pearl as the villainess obediently did for her. Together, entwined in their savage ecstasy they raced towards climax - Violet dominating Pearl while the evil Fox submissively attended the whims of her mistress, she had been tamed. On the verge of cumming, Violet painfully yanked on Pearl's hair while the villainess clawed her polished nails down the heroine's back with her free hand. Overcome with the terrible power of her orgasm, Violet ferociously brought Pearl's mouth to hers and screamed into her kiss as she came.

Waves of pleasure washed over Violet for what seemed like an eternity. She had never experienced so intense an orgasm, and in the afterglow she shivered for several minutes in Pearl's arms - the two panting together as they held each other for support.

"How did it feel?" came the words seemingly out of nowhere. Slowly, Violet collected herself as her mind began to process the gravity of what had just happened. Trembling and dazed, the young heroine turned her head to behold a tall brunette woman dressed in a black pantsuit standing in the light of the open doorway that she never heard open. "How did it feel, Violet?" repeated Dr. Vanessa Payne "How did it feel to get what you wanted?"

Pensive and speechless, Violet mumbled for a moment before she recalled how to form coherent sentences. "I...I didn't want this" she said dreamily "I never..."

"Oh but you did. You wanted to take what Pearl had promised you. You wanted to give her what she deserved. You wanted to rape her...and you did."

"No!" started the heroine, her wits returning to her "It wasn't like...I couldn't...Pearl...the pheromones! She-"

"The pheromones simply filled you with desire, Violet. They made you want her. What you did to have her was your choice."

"No..." the heroine said pleadingly, "No...I wasn't...I'm not like that, I..."

Words failed Violet again but not because she was unable to think, rather because she could think all too clearly. She could see now the implications of what she had just done by taking another by force. Her illusions regarding herself and the values instilled in her had been shaken to their very core, and was faced with terrifying questions about who she was and what she believed in.

"Don't be ashamed of yourself, Violet. We all have a point where we must say 'enough is enough.' We are raised with rules that dictate to us what is 'right' and 'wrong,' but ultimately great minds must come to the realization that these terms are irrelevant. All we are entitled to is that which we earn by our own hands- that is the only 'right' in the universe; the strong thrive while the weak are preyed upon."

Violet's eyes filled with tears as she shook her head, the terrible logic of the Doctor's words making a disturbing amount of sense. High heels clicked on steel as Vanessa approached the heroine still kneeling on the floor.

"I imagine this experience has left you confused about a great many things. Look deeply and be honest with yourself...aren't you tired of all this? Tired of being exploited and overlooked? Tired of going above and beyond just to see some blonde airhead promoted ahead of you? Tired of being treated like cattle as you're sent off to some hellhole to be captured and violated with little to no regard? Ask yourself, Violet- is this really worth it? The battles, the abductions, the tortures, the violations, the pain...is any of this worth it?"

Violet sat silently before the brilliant Englishwoman, her hands in her lap and her head submissively bowed. A single tear ran down her cheek as her heart broke and her answer came in a whisper; "No..." she said "...no."

With one hand Vanessa reached down and took the heroine's chin between her thumb and forefinger, gently lifting her face up to look her in the eyes. "So tell me, Violet" said Vanessa, "how did it feel to rape her?"

Violet gazed up at Vanessa, nearly blinded by the radiant light from behind the doctor's head and let the word escape from a place inside her that she never knew existed; "Good."

"Stand up" said Vanessa as she reached down and took Violet's hands in her own, her face beaming with pride. Pulling the fallen heroine to her feet, the doctor wrapped her arms around her, holding her in a loving embrace. "You're one of us now" the Brit whispered in Violet’s ear, "You're free." Overcome with emotion, Violet began to weep as she felt a tremendous weight lift from her heart and returned Vanessa's embrace, holding onto her for dear life.

Shushing the young heroine, Vanessa pulled back and took Violet's face in her hands "No more of that, there'll be no more tears. This is a joyous moment." she said, and gave her convert a peck on both cheeks.

Her head swimming, Violet struggled for words. "I...I don't understand..."

Caressing Violet's shoulders, Vanessa shushed her again. "When I founded the Institute, you were the only recruit that the inner circle and I agreed on. I believed you could think for yourself, and the circle believed they could control you." Vanessa's eyes drifted wistfully as she finished "I suppose we were both right...but none of that matters now. You've come back to me my Violet- no...my Violent Fox. We'll take you upstairs immediately. You'll be fed and washed before we tend to your injuries. Pearl, see to her."

Captivated by Vanessa's words Violet had felt as if they were the only two people in the world, so alarmed was she to remember the other villainess in the room that she reeled back to Pearl, now standing at attention as she responded "Yes Ma'am."

Struck by the awkwardness of being serviced by one she had just victimized, Violet stammered. "Pearl, I..."

A single finger placed on Violet's lips stopped her before she could finish. Pearl looked at her new colleague hungrily as she smiled. "Don't you dare apologize- I volunteered. In fact it was...kind of a fantasy."

Violet let a vulgar Smile creep up her face as she locked eyes with Pearl. "You dirty little bitch" she grinned.

"Come on" said Pearl, her thumb wiping the blood from the corner of her mouth, "let's get you fixed up."

Without warning, Violet grabbed Pearl's outstretched hand in her own. "That can wait" she said, and brought Pearl's thumb to her mouth sucking the blood off her digit.

They would again make love ferociously on the cold steel floor that night. Entwined in a flurry of passion the Foxes fought and scratched and bit and clawed their way to ecstasy. Later, they went upstairs to the plush living quarters where the young brunette bathed, ate and gorged herself on Butterscotch Fox's milk. She would take Pearl again that night in her chambers and there, exhausted beneath the satin sheets, Violent Fox slept the sleep of the just.

With a loud *clack* the floodlights of the holding area activated, illuminating the spherical prison of impregnable diamentium. Blinded, the occupant shielded her eyes from the lamps as her vision adjusted to the light. Standing gingerly the young blonde brushed her golden locks out of her eyes as she scanned the surrounding darkness. Cold, starved, and exhausted, Butterscotch Fox placed her hands on the crystal wall of her prison, glaring outwards at a tall dark-haired woman in a black pantsuit seated at a small work station. Sitting with perfect posture and her legs cozily crossed, she paid the captive heroine no mind and looked keenly at her computer screen through vintage horn-rimmed glasses while tapping away at the keyboard.

"Where's my sister?" beseeched the heroine, her naked body trembling with fatigue. "You said you'd let her go."

Dr. Vanessa Payne did not bother to address her prisoner directly as her eyes remained fixed on the lines of onscreen data while she spoke. "And I will" she said nonchalantly, "...in time. Meanwhile, she'll remain our guest as collateral- to ensure your cooperation."

"I've been cooperating!" refuted Butter. "I've submitted to everything you wanted and I've never resisted! Every one of your sick tests and procedures! You've milked me..."

"We needed to collect adequate genetic samples..." retorted the brilliant Englishwoman.

"You've trussed me up and showered me with molten steel..."

"Assessing the limits of your healing factor..."

"You've filled my sphere with high-pitched noise to drive me insane..."

"Evaluating your cognitive functions under sleep deprivation..."

"And in the rare event of a meal, I'm bound and fed from a feedbag!"

A slight smirk betrayed the doctor's amusement as she typed. "Well..." she said, "if the shoe fits..."

Enraged and at her wits end, Butter forgot herself and shrieked at Vanessa. "You scrawny bitch! When I get my hands on you, I'm going to-"

Whipping her gaze up from her computer screen, Vanessa glared icily at Butterscotch Fox- instantly freezing the words in the heroine's throat. The sadistic doctor bristled with cold rage at such insolence and slowly removed her glasses, placing them on the desk before standing fully erect and walking intently up to the crystal globe, her pitiless eyes locked on the imprisoned Fox. Slipping her hand into her jacket pocket, Vanessa removed a small device and gently tapped its touchscreen. Instantly a seam appeared in the flawless crystal, and with a gentle *swoosh* a section of the sphere slid down into the floor, causing Butter to instinctively flinch and step back into her cell. Climbing through the opening, Vanessa strode into the sphere and stopped two feet from Butterscotch Fox. The heroine's stance now tense and her breath quickened, her body language betrayed her anxiety.

Placing one latex-clad hand on her hip, Vanessa stood there silently for only a moment before her free hand darted out and clutched Butter's naked breast. The shock caught the heroine's breath in her throat as her hands jostled helplessly, pleading to do something – anything - before grudgingly balling into fists and anchoring themselves to her hips. Obedient, Butter stood at attention and shut her eyes tightly, desperate to spare herself from meeting the doctor's possessive stare.

"This is mine..." hissed Vanessa, "You are my property. You're nothing more than an expensive piece of meat. You'll do as you're told and you'll take what you're given. You will speak when spoken to and when addressed directly the proper response will be 'Yes Ma'am'...is that understood?"

Butter's skin crawled as a torrent of rage, disgust and despair swelled within her, every fibre of her being screaming for her to slap Vanessa's hand aside, to knock the Englishwoman down and sprint out the door - to rip the building apart until she found her sister and took her safely home. And would have done, if not for two monstrous words that kept her mighty hands welded to her sides...'What if?' Having suffered Vanessa Payne's meticulous cruelty, Butter stood in mortal terror of the doctor's fearsome intellect. There was no telling what Vanessa was capable of, for her plans were literally inconceivable - and the heroine stood cowed before the sheer will of Vanessa's great and terrible mind.

Her pouted lip quivering, Butter swallowed what remained of her pride and fought back tears as she sheepishly eked the words "Yes Ma'am."

Stone-faced, Vanessa gripped the heroine's round breast, squeezing it firmly in her rubbery hand as she harshly repeated herself; "Is that understood?!"

Inhaling sharply, Butter's reply came with distraught urgency, her voice rising nearly to a shout; "Yes Ma'am!" she cried with trembling voice.

Vanessa stood for a moment, silently drinking in Butter's anguish as her cold eyes bore a hole through her prisoner. "Get on the floor... face down" she finally said as she released the heroine's breast from her talons.

Collecting herself, Butter dutifully sank to her knees and stretched out on the grated floor without a word. Looking down at the prostrated young blonde, Vanessa coolly reached beneath the hem of her jacket and unfastened the buckle of her designer belt before pulling the leather garment free of her pants. Folding the belt around so that she held both ends of the strap in her right hand, the Englishwoman sank to one knee and sat on the heroine's legs, straddling the back of her knees.

Reaching out with her left hand, Vanessa gently caressed the delicate cheeks of Butter's firm round ass before rearing back her right arm and snapping the leather belt across her derriere.

*whip*

A gasp escaped Butter's lips before Vanessa's arm returned for a backhand.

*whip*

A cry rang out as the stinging leather returned to kiss her flesh again.

*whip*

The heroine yelped as the strap bit into her again and again, her distress growing with each strike, her squeals rising into a weep, and soon enough Butterscotch Fox's face was wet with tears as she bawled uncontrollably. Monsduggians were a remarkably durable species, able to withstand tremendous concussive force – but regardless of being able to stop a bullet, their skin was as sensitive as any normal human being. Indeed, as their power was tied so closely to their sexual stimulation, it could not be otherwise.

Vanessa, breathless and perspiring at the continued effort glared down at Butter - minutes ago a proud and haughty Amazon now reduced to a scolded little girl, her head buried in her arms, her back heaving from her deep sobs. Satisfied, Vanessa concluded her lesson with five sharp snaps in quick succession.

*whip!* *whip!* *whip!* *whip!* *whip!*

Winded, Vanessa calmly stood up and towered over the heroine as she cried, evaluating the raw red welts on Butter's ass. Content with her good work, she calmly stepped out of the globe's hatch before once again tapping her touchscreen device, sealing shut the open section of the crystal sphere.

"Now" said the Englishwoman, "I don't want any more of your cheek!" Tapping the touchscreen a final time, the chamber's floodlights began to switch off one by one. The shadows descending around her, Vanessa looked condescendingly at her captive and she smiled.

"Now get some rest...you've got a big day ahead of you."

As the last light shut down, the darkness swallowed Vanessa Payne, leaving a chuckle echoing in the air. Defeated, Butter curled up on the steel floor of her prison, holding herself as she shook. In all her years as a superheroine, she had faced beasts, monsters and demons. In all her travels she had experienced more terrible things and horrific sights than most people could imagine. But in all her life, no tyrant, no creature, no villain had ever done what Dr. Vanessa Payne had done to Butterscotch Fox- Vanessa scared her.
Through teary eyes Butter peered through the darkness and was startled to notice a single light remaining in the shadows. There, the same figure she has seen once before stood behind the computer terminal, the active screen bathing their bright red cloak in pale light. The crimson hood still shrouding a face, the figure stood there observing Butter silently as it stood motionless.

How long had they been watching her? The heroine warily thought. How much did they see? No sooner had she asked the question than she realized how obvious the answer was; Everything. They saw everything.

The figure's cloak ruffled slightly as they appeared to make the slightest of gestures, switching the terminal off. Only the darkness remained.

TO BE CONCLUDED…

Frenemy54
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

BUTTERSCOTCH FOX, VIOLET FOX, AMERICAN FOX AND SILVER FOX ARE ALL PROPERTY OF SUPERHEROINECENTRAL.COM. ALL OTHER CREATIONS ARE THAT OF THE AUTHOR.

FOX HUNT - Chapter 5: The Scarlet Woman

By Frenemy

Cold aching muscles groaned as they slowly returned to life, while a slender hand reached up to rub the sleep out of beautiful green eyes. Shivering, the young woman pushed herself up from the chilly steel floor and rubbed her arms to encourage circulation. Her eyes closed, Butterscotch Fox breathed deeply and steadily as she collected her thoughts, steeling herself for yet another day in the hospitality of Dr. Vanessa Payne. Her train of thought was quickly derailed however by a gentle rapping on the crystal globe of her prison, and the young heroine's eyes darted over to behold- almost on cue- the good doctor herself.

Vanessa stood nonchalantly outside of the sphere with one latex-clad hand in the jacket pocket of her black pantsuit, her eyes gazing possessively up at Butter with a coy smile turning up the corners of her ruby lips. Snapping to attention, Butter sprang up and stood perfectly still, allowing her captor to gaze at her gorgeous body in all her nakedness. Her eyes never leaving her prisoner, Vanessa removed a touchscreen device from her pocket, and with a few taps, a seam appeared in the Diamentium globe and slid down into the floor. "Wake up, sleepyhead" cooed the villainous Brit, "It's such a lovely day this morning; I thought I'd take my pet for a walk - what do you say? Sound good?"

The question of course was rhetorical - Butter had no choice in the matter. Her free will had been surrendered in exchange for the safety of her only sister, Regan.

The two of them had only their father growing up and with his position occupying most of his time, it fell to Butter to look out for her younger sibling. Now as an adult, Butter’s duty was all-consuming. She was always promising herself that she would make time for Regan some other day…and now it seemed that time may have run out for the both of them. Her little sister had always been the smart one in the family, taking after their father while Butter pursued her calling as a superheroine. Now in her darkest hour, Butter's two devotions had come together; to protect the innocent.

"Yes ma'am” Butter replied, obediently.

Beckoned by her captor, Butter stepped out of her sphere and stood attentively at Vanessa's side. Pleased at her prisoner's acquiescence, the good Doctor reached down and weaved her rubbery digits through the heroine's fingers. Clasped tightly, their fingers interlocked not like lovers, but rather like links in a chain. "This way" she said smiling, "step lively now." Her heels clicking like a metronome on the steel floor, Vanessa strode confidently through the shadows before a sliding door opened automatically, leading the two into an illuminated hallway. Devoid of daylight, Butter had lost track of how long she had been imprisoned in that room and had whiled away countless hours dreaming of escape. But now, in the custody of the insidious Vanessa Payne, Butter found herself longing for the security of its confinement.

The winding hallways of the facility seemed to go on forever, its cold steel façade maddeningly claustrophobic to the young heroine as Vanessa happily marshalled her down this corridor and that with a spring in her step. Finally, the pair came to a stop in front of a massive steel bulkhead and Vanessa tapped a keypad several times. With a loud rumble the bulkhead rolled slowly down into the floor as a piercing light blinded Butter, forcing her to shield her face with her hands. Slowly, painfully, her eyes struggled to adjust to the illumination, and when she at last regained her sight, what she beheld stole her breath away. Walking through the giant archway, Butter stepped onto a large balcony overlooking the lush green foliage of a tropical island hundreds of feet below their mountain lookout. After weeks of confinement, Butter could not help but find the great wide open space intimidating.

"This view is quite smashing in the morning" smiled Vanessa as she deeply inhaled the fresh mountain air, her back arching in a stretch like some malevolent black cat, "Wouldn't you say?" The ingenious Brit clasped her hands behind her as she turned her back on her young captive and stepped towards the edge, her eyes scanning the horizon, appreciating the landscape in the early morning sun. For a moment, Butter stood in awe and confusion, looking around for the catch-22, trying to understand why Vanessa had brought her here. Then, she noticed the distance between them, and the Doctor's utter dismissal of her. Vanessa was at least fifteen feet away, and completely distracted. At first she would not let herself entertain the thought. But the more she considered, the greater the urge became. 'She's not even paying attention' she thought. With the horizon laid out before her, escape was now a simple matter- 'I could just fly away' she told herself. 'Fly away into the clear blue sky and she could never stop me...' The temptation lasted only a moment, but to the downtrodden heroine, it seemed an eternity. She wouldn't dare. Who knew what Vanessa had planned for Regan if she left her behind? Now Vanessa's logic became terribly clear; this simple act was a demonstration of her power. Without a word, Vanessa had forced Butter to defeat her own "fight-or-flight" instincts - dangling her freedom in front of her just to rub her nose in it. Her teeth gritted, Butter summoned every ounce of strength to deny her own self-preservation, and with great bitterness, began to gently weep.

The sound piqued Vanessa's mouth up into a smirk as she gazed over the landscape. Casually, she turned to see Butter standing rigidly still, her face turning red. "Tut tut" the Doctor spitefully cooed as she approached the heroine, "Poor little bird." Raising a gloved hand to her captive's face, she wiped a tear away with a single digit. "Are you ready to go back inside?" With murder in her eyes, Butter silently nodded. "Right. Sorted" grinned Vanessa as she brought her finger to her mouth, tasting the sugary sweetness of Butter's tears as her eyes dared the heroine to do something.

Returning to the shadowy corridors within the mountainside, Vanessa led Butter down the twists and turns of her stronghold before arriving at a set of sliding double doors. Tapping a keypad on the wall, Vanessa leaned over and spoke her name Vanessa Payne into the console, eliciting a soft chime before the doors slid open. The room beyond was pitch black save for a spotlight revealing a heavy steel pedestal in the centre of the room. Reluctantly, Butter allowed her owner to tug her into the room and the doors snapped shut behind her.

"Do you know what this room is, Butter?" the Doctor inquired. Not knowing, the heroine shook her head. "This is where the great Butterscotch Fox will finally be laid to rest" beamed the sadistic Englishwoman. Vanessa's rubbery hand slid into her jacket pocket, and produced a touchscreen device. Tapping it once, powerful overhead lights switched on with a loud *clack* to reveal a large plexiglas cylinder ten feet in front of the two women.

The cylinder, protruding out of the grated steel floor with screens and machinery at its base, stood ten feet tall and was filled with a viscous green fluid. There suspended in that fluid, floated a thing that could only be loosely described as human. It possessed all the characteristics- two arms, two legs, ten fingers and toes- but consisted only of bones, nerves, and thin, undeveloped muscles. So unfinished was the half-person that it had yet to grow eyelids, it's blank green eyes staring lifelessly down at Butter, it's teeth bared in lipless smile.

"No!" cried the heroine, her eyes welling up with tears at the Doctor's grotesque work, her trembling hands covering her gaping mouth "No, it can't be!"

"Oh but it is!" Vanessa gleefully shot back. "It's you my dear Butterscotch Fox! The very first of our production model Butterclones!"

"No!" Shrieked the distraught Fox as she buried her face in her hands, so disturbed was she at the sight of this abomination. "No no no!"

"Now Butter..." chided the brilliant villainess, "you're not allowed to look away- open your eyes."

Beside herself with horror, the heroine simply shook her head as she sobbed into her hands.

"I said look!" growled Vanessa, "look!"

Incensed at her captive's disobedience, the evil Brit grabbed Butter's wrists, and angrily forced the heroine's hands away from her face. So drained was the young blonde- both mentally and physically, that despite her tremendous strength, she could not resist as Vanessa wrestled her hands to her chest, pining them in place while one hand grabbed Butter under the chin.

"Open your eyes!" the Doctor barked, pointing the heroine's face at the cloning tank, "Open your eyes, you fucking slag- or your sister dies!"

Near hysterics, Butter's eyes snapped wide open at the threat, and beheld the unholy creation that would spell doom for all superheroines. "No..." she whispered with shuddering breath, tears rolling down her wet cheeks.

Beaming at her prisoner's despair, Vanessa's red lips parted to bear her pearly white teeth in a cruel smile. "Yes..." she said, breathlessly, "yes!" Releasing her grip on her blonde plaything, Vanessa strode up to the cloning tank, running her gloved hand along the smooth glass as she admired her work. "With your genes and my expertise, I'll soon make all the soldiers I need to overpower the Institute! Each one bred for war with no regard for self-preservation. Imagine - an endless supply of living weapons ready to slam into those super-sluts at mach-3...they'll hardly know what hit them before they burst like water balloons!"

Shocked at the morbid details of Vanessa's design, Butter stammered for words, overwhelmed by the implications of things to come. "Y...you CAN'T!" she blurted, "It's INHUMAN!"

Turning on her heel, Vanessa crossed her arms as she looked back to the heroine. "Look who's talking, Monsduggian cunt!"

Butter winced at the slight against her people. She, like many heroines of the Institute belonged to a proud race of warrior women granted strength and abilities by their beloved goddess Deina. Butterscotch Fox had always taken great pride in her heritage, but now their power was to be turned back upon itself, as Vanessa's army of soulless dolls prepares to exterminate the champions of truth and justice.

"Oh but it gets better..." tittered the evil scientist, "Once your 'sisters' are finished winning the war, they'll help us win the peace..."

The revelations up to this point had been terrible enough for one day, but despite the sickening fear growing inside her, Butter could not bear to remain in the dark. "W-what do you mean?" she squeaked.

Vanessa gazed deeply into Butter, staring daggers into the heroine's green eyes, her very look an act of assault. "There are a lot of important people who are going to be positively raving once I break up their boys club. Once I'm in control of the Institute, I'm going to need a lot of support to stay in control- and you my dear will be my peace offering. Supporters of my regime will enjoy far more privileges than ever before. When the dust settles and the fighting is over my clone army will be discontinued, and the Institute will go straight into production rewarding our benefactors with their own personal Butterslave! With a product so desirable, demand will grow to a fever pitch until every person of merit will have one! What man or woman could resist? CEOs, Generals, Presidents, Kings, every powerful human being in the world will have their very own Butterscotch Fox so they can kiss you, fuck you, or push you down the fucking stairs if that's how they get their jollies! And one day, when I am firmly entrenched in my position and the powerbrokers have all been lulled into a false sense of security, I will give the order to have those obedient clones kill their owners. To break their neck, punch a hole in their chest, or outright explode - instantly decapitating every power structure on earth! With the world in chaos, the Institute - my Institute - will step in to fill the power vacuum.

Stunned at the scope of Vanessa's grand design, Butter stood mouth agape- there were no words to describe the inconceivable evil to be unleashed upon the world. Vanessa had made clear her grudge against Butter herself, but she could not fathom that the brilliant Englishwoman could be so sadistic as to settle that score with the entire world. The doctor had already promised to sully her good name with the public, but now her legacy was to be despoiled even further as decadent perverts defiled her image with the daily ritual of cumming on her face.

"Don't look so surprised, Butter..." gloated Vanessa, "It's only prudent to exploit such a valuable resource. No one on earth can resist the charms of Butterscotch Fox." Vanessa's heels clicked on the steel floor as she began slinking toward Butter, her hips swaying fluidly. "No one -- man or woman -- can resist you. It's in your nature...the most desirable piece of ass in the universe..." Reaching out her latex-clad hand, Vanessa traced the curves of Butter's face, her thumb caressing the outline of her pouty lips. "...the perfect woman."

Vanessa cracked a slight grin as the tension in Butter's body began to melt. "And you can't help it either, can you?" she chuckled in her posh accent, "You're made for sex, it's what you're built for. Isn't it?"

Her mouth trembling, Butter could manage no denial.

"You need it. Like you need food and water - and you've been without for a while haven't you? You're starving" Vanessa's breathy voice said, inching closer to her captive with every word. "It's why you've managed to survive for so long, savvy? Despite capture, despite being at your enemies' mercy, they defer killing you because they can't bear the thought of losing out on the greatest fuck they'll ever have. That's why you always win in the end..."

The two women now stood so closely their bodies nearly pressed against one another. "Do you know why I'm the one to finally stand in triumph over you?" Vanessa whispered breathily, the tip of her nose playfully caressing the tip of Butter's, their faces so near that their gaping mouths breathed the same hot breath. "I don't want you, Butter."

Slowing pulling away, Vanessa's gleaming eyes locked with her prisoner's, her thin, ruby lips parted in a supremely satisfied grin. "I don't want you" she repeated.

Butter's face soured under Vanessa's gleeful scowl, her green eyes welling up with exasperation and shame. The brilliant villainess had toyed with her most expertly, both frustrating her sexually, and demonstrating the heroine's terrible weakness- so desperate was she for love that she would readily lie with the woman who had tormented and victimized her. For years Butter had endured the persecution of critics and enemies who vilified her as a whore. Now bile rose in her throat as her conviction began to falter, and her denials rang increasingly hollow- for if she had had balls, they would be turning positively blue.

Near wit's end, Butter could no longer contain her bitterness and grief, and spat her disdain at Vanessa like so much venom. "Y-you'll burn in hell for this! Monsduggians will not simply lie down and be conquered! You'll never bend our will to yours!"

This outburst amused Vanessa to no end, and she lifted a rubbery hand to her mouth, stifling a girlish giggle. "You think so?" the evil Brit tittered, "Well let's ask your friends what they think- see how they've managed..."

On cue, powerful overhead lights activated, illuminating the dark corners of the room, revealing all three of Butter's teammates alongside their evil counterparts. Butter gasped in shock to see the state of her friends, so great was her disbelief that she stood silently for many moments as she took in the sight of the miserable tableau.

American Fox, always the patriotic champion of the team, sat submissively next to the diminutive Lolita, Ebon Fox. The heroic Fox sat naked, her legs curled lazily beneath her, her head reclining to lie pitifully in Ebon's lap. Her tousled raven curls were pinned up into a bun atop her hear in a chignon hairstyle, and her expression was tinted chalk white with makeup messily adorning her face, rosy blush and red lipstick smeared across her cheeks and mouth to complete the perverse caricature of a china doll. Her eyelids drooped sleepily as she stared blankly ahead, a leather neck corset constrained her throat with a tiny heart-shaped padlock affixing a thin steel chain the end of which was tightly clutched by the diminutive hand of her mistress. Ebon Fox sat upon the plush cushion of an antique stool, perched attentively with back straight and hands on knees, the gleam of her deep green eyes betraying her eagerness for this morning's agenda.

"American Fox!" cried Butter, alarmed by the vacancy of her soulless gaze, "What's wrong with her?"

"I was a bit miffed with her" chimed the evil psychic as her pale hand smoothed over her black bob of hair, "she was very prickly, so I hollowed her out. I haven't decided what to fill her with yet, but until then..." The villainess smirked as she tugged at American Fox's leash, firmly guiding the semi-conscious heroine's face to her own before planting a soft wet kiss on those painted lips, "...she's very good at taking direction!"

The former Violet Fox stood adorned in a form-fitting latex bodysuit with a plunging neckline accentuating her generous bust. A studded leather mini-jacket ornamented her arms and ended high on her back. Her taut, silky legs were enwrapped by fishnet stockings and ended in black stilettoed ankle boots. Her strong slender fingers poked through the holes of leather finger gloves and were decorated with metallic purple nail polish. Her brunette hair was spiked up and forward in a punkish fauxhawk. Her face was twisted into a cruel sneer and decorated with violet lipstick and glittery eyeliner while a spiked leather collar encircled her elegant neck. Behind her, the villainous Pearl Fox pressed herself into her new companion and wrapped her silken arms around her, her chin resting on her lover's shoulder as she beamed.

"Violet!" blurted Butter, "What have they done to you?!"

With a spiteful harrumph, the good doctor's convert glared down on her former teammate. "They've set me free Butter! This is who I am- not who the Institute told me to be! Your delusions seem so pathetic now it's laughable! But I've seen the light, Butter- and thanks to Vanessa, I'll live my life on my own terms from now on- I'm going to stop repressing all my anger and finally put it where it belongs - as Violent Fox!

Silver Fox stood rigidly at attention, her snow white locks tumbling down her shoulders, her face denoting only the merest shadow of emotion with the slight furrowing of her brow. Her blue eyes now tinted lavender, her vacant thousand-yard stare gazed beyond Butterscotch Fox at nothing in particular. The sleek, crystal shell which enveloped her statuesque body reflected the harsh light in glittering pink. Her full, pouted lips quivered as she struggled to eke the smallest whisper. "B-butter...no...g-get out...they...they're going to..." Before she could finish, Silver's eyes widened and a pained expression spread across her face. "She...she's eating...me...!"

A soft chuckle escaped the lips of Jade Fox as she stepped in beside her new lover and looped her arm around the brilliant crystal arm of her counterpart. "It won't be long now, Butter!" the Asian villainess grinned as she slid a finger down the exposed skin of Silver's clavicle, "There's barely anything left of your great hero, and within the hour she'll be in her death throws as Plasma devours the last of her consciousness!"

Distraught and horrified by the ultimate fate of her friends, Butter's anguish raged within her until her emotion came spewing out her mouth. Swirling back around to Vanessa, the heroine looked accusingly into the Englishwoman's pitiless eyes. "You monster!" she cried, "How could you?!"

"Because it had to be done" came Vanessa's retort like the crack of a whip. "With all the injustice in the world, you and your kind have the power to root out the causes of so much injustice- but you don't. Instead, you let the rich and powerful mollify you with creature comforts while you lie on your backs with your twats in the air! You self-absorbed little trollops are revered as idols...heroes! Teenagers stick their fingers down their throats wishing they could look like you! Well no more, Butter! No more fame, no more decadence, no more colluding with a broken system! It's time to finally set the world straight! Everyone will learn what kind of worthless sluts you are...starting with you!

With a grin and a turn of her head, Vanessa nodded in the direction of her partners in crime, and Silver Fox intuitively advanced on Butter. Her crystalline heels clinking against the steel floor, Silver's autonomic strides brought her within arm's reach before the young blonde could react. Grabbing Butter by either arm, Silver hurled her teammate towards the steel pedestal in the centre of the room, the small of her back colliding with the cold metallic slab with enough force to break a normal woman in half. Pain shooting through her spine, Butter's legs wobbled beneath her, her hands gripping the edge of the pedestal for dear life.

The sharp features of her face betraying her supreme satisfaction, Vanessa Payne crossed her arms as she looked triumphantly down on the staggered heroine. "The time has come for your ignominious end, my dear Butterscotch Fox -- but before you go, you will come to realize the depths of your depravity! We'll shatter what's left of your pride and found our new age in the ruins of your name!" As Vanessa placed a hand on the jeweled shoulder of her living automaton, the doctor's creation began to stir, and from the loins of Silver Fox formed a long smooth shaft, hardening into a glittering pink crystal cock.

Shocked and appalled at the bewildering sight, Butter shook her head in disbelief as her lips mouthed silent objections. In a flash Silver was upon her, her powerful arm rearing back before delivering a thunderous backhand to the golden-haired Fox. Silver had been the most powerful Fox in the history of the Institute even before Vanessa's tinkering, but with Plasma augmenting her physiology, her strength was now unparalleled. This fact was not lost on Butter, for she who had fought with mutants and monsters and hulking alien warlords, could not recall ever being hit so hard as when that glittering pink hand came crashing down on her face - it was like being slapped with a diamond.

The blow sent Butter's entire world spinning as she very nearly blacked out. Her legs giving way beneath her, she sank down to her knees before her assailant, trying desperately to keep her lolling head off the floor. Sharp pain stabbed at her scalp as Silver grabbed a handful of golden hair and yanked Butter up to a kneeling position. Still reeling and dizzy from the blow, Butter's arms hung lifelessly at her sides as her eyes struggled to focus until finally she beheld the crystal phallus fully erect and pointed menacingly towards her.

"No!" started the young blonde "No Don-"

Without warning, Silver sharply tugged the heroine's hair and silenced her as she drove her member into Butter's unwilling mouth. The smooth hard shaft glided past Butter's lips and across her tongue, the electric tingle filling her mouth as the bulbous head forced itself to the back of her throat. Deepthroating all ten inches of Silver's new organ, Butter gagged as her former teammate gripped her hair with both hands to rock the heroine's head back and forth as she pumped the warm wet hole on Butter's face.

Silver Fox - the last of her consciousness ebbing away - could barely perceive what she was doing, but what little she did tormented her fractured mind. She was certain that there was something terrible about what she was doing, but she could not understand what it was. The sensation she was experiencing could only be described as pleasure, but something kept insisting that it was wrong somehow. What was it that she objected to? This action certainly filled Plasma’s body with great satisfaction. It was Plasma’s body, wasn't it? It had always been. She had thoroughly enjoyed this vessel but her time was up. She pleaded very intently to stay, but Plasma was insistent. Oh well...perhaps she should stop putting up such a fight and just let go...

Gag reflex in full effect, Butter's eyes started to water and her mascara began to run down her face, long black streaks painting her cheeks as drool dribbled from the corner of her mouth. Stunned by the sheer force of Silver's unrelenting thrusts, Butter's hands reached up and grabbed onto Silver's ass for dear life, her dirty cracked nails digging into her maligned friend's toned buttocks without the slightest notice. Just then, through the furious molestation Butter noticed something stir in the loins of her assailant. A slight quivering of the glittering penis grew into a tremble, and then into a quake, and suddenly Silver arched her back and thrust her breasts outward as her head craned towards the sky and her eyes rolled upwards. A low moan escaped Silver's full pink lips as she audaciously ejaculated into Butter's mouth. Appalled as Butter was by this repulsive act, she was quickly overcome as the bulging head of Silver's cock spewed forth her body's essence relentlessly, causing the blonde heroine to choke, gag, and ultimately swallow.

Exhaling with an audible gasp, Silver pulled herself out of Butter's mouth as she yanked back on the heroine's golden hair, the back of her head slamming viciously into the steel pedestal. Coughing, retching, Butter slumped against the cold hard metal and held her head in her hands as she struggled to collect her thoughts. Her respite however would prove short-lived as Silver Fox, flushed and panting grabbed the young blonde by the throat, jerking her to her feet, and slamming her back onto the flat surface of the pedestal.

Dazed and confused, Butter could offer no opposition as Vanessa's clockwork Fox readied her phallus at the mouth of the heroine's womanhood, the swollen member sliding into her lower lips. Feeble attempts at protest were quickly supressed as Silver Fox ended Butter's pleas with a quick firm push. Jeweled hands clamped down on Butter's wrists and pinned them to the slab, her back arching involuntarily as the diamond-hard cock plunged inside of her. Waves of pleasure overtook Butter's body as the piston-like thrusts hastened, her outrage forgotten as ecstasy overtook her. Her heart racing and her mouth watering, Butter squirmed in Silver's iron grip, so desperate was she to squeeze her breasts and twist her hardening nipples that she whimpered at the denial. There was no intimacy in this deed, no communion. Silver - or rather, Plasma - bore no love for Butterscotch Fox. This act was an abomination - greedy and malicious. To her shame however, this weighed little on Butterscotch Fox. Despite the evil of this violation - in the here and now, her virtue and her ideals accounted for nothing. All that mattered was how it felt between her legs.

Plasma’s hurried strokes became more desperate as she chased the climax building within her. She released Butter's hands only to grab her legs and lift them straight up, the heroine's calves resting on her pink shoulders as her hands gripped Butter's taut thighs. Her hips pumping furiously, Plasma clutched her captive's silky legs tightly as she drove herself into Butter's blonde pussy, pulling her victim closer with each thrust. Butter's hands clutched the sides of her head, her arms closing around her face as she moaned uncontrollably, her gorgeous body curled back in ecstasy as Plasma manipulated her body chemistry, keeping her floating near orgasm, but denying her release.

Unable to deny her pleasure a moment longer, Plasma raised her eyes skyward and bared her teeth in a growl as she climaxed, her powerful body shuddered and clasped Butter possessively as she came inside her. Her breath quickened and her skin glistening with perspiration, PLASMA pulled herself out of Butter and stood tall before her; hands balled into fists, her bountiful breasts heaving as she panted hungrily. There she stood triumphantly, casting a tall shadow over the fallen Butterscotch Fox as her creator gazed at her in awe, stricken by an overwhelming sense of pride at the magnificence of her greatest weapon...her living sex machine.

Shaken and weary from her ravaging, Butter struggled to pick herself up off the slab, her arms aching from the exertion. Wincing at the pain that riddled her body, she began to slowly sit up -- but before she could fully right herself, a glittering hand angrily clutched her throat. Fearful of what ordeals were yet to come, Butter pitifully beat at the pink crystal arm with what little strength she could muster.

"No!" she croaked, "No more! What more can you-"

Her plea however, would not be entertained as Plasma picked her up off her seat and threw her back down to the slab on her front, her firm round ass protruding as she now bent over the side. Butterscotch Fox quickly discerned her former friend's intentions as she looked back to spy a crystal hand clutching her buttock, with a ten inch cock fast approaching.

"No!" begged the defeated young blonde with panic in her eyes, her arm struggling in vain to push her assailant away "No please, not that! It's too big, I...I can't take-"

Her appeal would again go unheeded, as Plasma slowly pushed the head of her phallus into the heroine's anus and once achieved, a quick sharp push drove the shaft in up to its hilt. A pained gasp escaped Butter's lips as she covered her face with her hands, her shame too great to meet the eyes of her spectators as Plasma took her from behind.

It can't be true! She thought to herself - They're wrong about me- they're WRONG!

Despite Butter's noble deeds and righteous image, there were always those who whispered behind her back, slandering her and questioning her virtue...whore they called her. No matter how hard she tried, that stain on her reputation seemed inescapable. "Whore" -- the word always stung, striking at the deepest part of her heart no matter what she told herself. Now however, her virtue was furthest from her mind. For as vile an experience as this was, she could not deny the rapture building within her.

Plasma's glittering member continued to force its way into Butter like some violent intruder as the rhythmic *slap* of thighs on ass echoed in the shadowy chamber, the former heroine ravenously fucking the young blonde as if to satiate some desperate hunger - as if her life depended on it. And indeed in a way, it did. With every climax, every orgasm, Silver Fox's resolve grew ever more diluted, while Plasma's grew more resolute. With dominion over this body now within her grasp, Silver seemed almost a distant memory, a half-remembered dream. This next climax, Plasma knew, would be Silver's last. This was the final push to become fully and truly alive, and in turn fucked Butter with feverish zeal as if each thrust were stabbing Silver Fox through the heart.

The evil Foxes looked on at the exhibition, their black hearts feasting on Butter's indignity. Each of them touching themselves or embracing their significant other, the demonstration titillating them all in turn - all but Ebon Fox. The gothic telepath perched upon her antique stool with her eyes closed and the corners of her black lips curled up in a smile. While her contemporaries relished the moment, Ebon enjoyed all aspects of the event as she took a mental impression of each of those present. Every perspective of every participant was recorded so as to be infinitely replayed with perfect clarity - even that of Butterscotch Fox, which Ebon would come to find particularly delectable.

Vanessa Payne stood jubilantly before the savage spectacle with her arms behind her, her hips pivoted to one side as she looked on gleefully at her foe's downfall. Plasma had done just as she instructed, exasperating Butter by keeping her teetering on the brink of orgasm. Seeing her now at wit's end, Vanessa was satisfied to move on to the final phase of the plan. Strolling casually up the pedestal, the luxurious Brit leaned catlike over the edge of the steel, setting her elbows down and resting her chin in her hands. She smiled, bemused at Butter as the beleaguered heroine pounded her diminutive fists on the slab, squealing like the pig Vanessa took her for.

"You brought this on yourself, Butter" chuckled the Englishwoman, "A lifetime of ignorance and avarice...did you really think it would last forever? Nothing comes without a price. So now, you're going to give me something. You're going to have to pay me, because if you don't that sweet release you crave will never come!"

"No!" cried Butter, terror-stricken to be so firmly in Vanessa's clutches.

"Yes, Butter! I want to see just how much you're willing to pay to get off, and I think we'll start with your precious Institute! I plan to infiltrate the Institute's security network, and I want you to give me the access codes!"

Butter's soft features grimaced as her desperation grew, the torrent of passion crashing over her body, eroding her resolve as her appetite became insatiable.

"Omega, Sigma, Seven, X, L, Nine!" the young blonde whimpered, defeated.

"Lovely - but I could have broken the codes myself had Violet not supplied them already" gloated the evil genius, "now...you've always been so proud of your faith -- I think I'll take that next. If you want to cum, renounce her - renounce you beloved Goddess!

"I-I couldn't!" sobbed the heroine "Please no...!"

Vanessa was right; Butter had always taken great pride in her faith. The Goddess Deina had blessed her with great strength and forgave her her failings, but she - like all Monsduggian women -- was subject to the same vulnerability. Their greatest power was also their greatest weakness; their magnificent bodies ruled them absolutely, and their inclinations took precedent over the desires of their minds...or their hearts.

"I renounce Deina! I renounce her and all her works! Hideous bitch goddess! I renounce you, you filthy whore! PLEASE...!"

"Not just yet" crowed Vanessa, supremely satisfied with such sport. You see, I was lonely the other night, so I had you sister Regan over for a little tea party. I must confess I was quite taken with her. See, I've always had a thing for redheads...why I'm positively smitten...I want her, Butter. Give her to me, and this will all end!

"NO!" screamed the frantic heroine. "No please - ANYTHING but that! I beg you, Vanessa! Please don't make me do this!"

Butterscotch Fox had spent years rising through the ranks to become the very face of the Institute by facing down every foe imaginable. No matter the cost, she threw herself into her duty with passion, courage, and faith. Lust however, was proving more than a match for her better virtues. Waves of pleasure radiated within her, pulsing from the pit of her stomach and rising, climbing up her spine as it grew in intensity. Butter's pillow lips quivered as electric fingers crept along the inside of her, tickling her supple flesh and stimulating her sensitive nipples. Higher and higher the sensation rose on into her head, her mind filled with dazzling colours, the sweet release of orgasm so close she could taste it on her tongue. Butterscotch Fox was a hero who with bravery and uncommon valour and had fought many fearsome evils - she was a champion of the innocent, who would go to any lengths, bear any burden to spare her beloved sister a gruesome fate...but in all her years, throughout all of her struggles, despite all those she had vanquished, she could never conquer herself.

"TAKE HER!" Butter wailed, "TAKE MY SISTER, JUST LET ME CUM!"

No sooner had Butter granted her appalling concession than she felt something detonate within her. Tremors of ecstasy ripped throughout her entire body as a burning heat smouldered from behind her face with such force that she felt as if the pleasure would burst out of her mouth. The feeling shook her to her very core as it shivered into every crevice of her body, her every fibre rejoicing as if each atom were enjoying its own orgasm. The mind-bending rapture seemed almost to radiate off of her as Butter felt its thunderous power rise beyond the crown of her head. Overwhelmed by the most astounding climax of her entire existence, time appeared to slip away, and the young heroine's vision faded to white as she could no longer see or taste, or hear - only from her gaping mouth and trembling throat could she discern that she was screaming. Fumbling hands frantically clutched at her breasts, squeezing them desperately as if to seize the blissful explosion within them, catch it, hold it there and never let it go. And just when she believed that her body could take no more, the sensation rushed out of her as if expelled into a vacuum, leaving a gaping void behind. Vacated, Butter felt as if a hollow shell, and with nothing substantial supporting her frame she collapsed, her hot face smacking the cold hard steel of the slab, empty and spent.

Plasma however was not yet satisfied, and continued ravaging the helpless blonde, her body flopping lifelessly as her assailant rammed into her ass. Sweat rolling down her goosepimpled flesh, Plasma feverishly threw herself into her unconscious victim as she felt her own release building within her, her muscles tensing as she felt the moment near. Finally convinced the time was right, she abruptly pulled out of Butter’s ass and yanked the heroine by her golden hair, spinning her around and dragging her back down to kneel before her glittering cock. Plasma’s left hand holding Butter upright by her hair, her right began stroking the smooth shaft of her member, furiously beating off as she glared hungrily at the delicate features of the stunned young blonde. Finally, after a lifetime of anticipation, Plasma felt the overwhelming ecstasy surge through her as a titanic orgasm wracked her body. The snow white locks of her hair tumbled over her shoulders as she reared her head back, her teeth bared fiercely as she triumphantly roared like some majestic lioness. Her delight cascading, the eruption within Plasma could not be contained another moment, and the bulging head of her penis spewed forth its precious fluid, her hot juices spraying Butter in her gorgeous face with all the force of a fire hose.

Her breasts heaving with laboured breath, Plasma steadied herself as her right hand firmly clutched the steel pedestal, her left releasing its tuft of blonde hair, allowing Butter to pitch backwards and slump against the steel like a broken doll. Gasping, Plasma brought a hand to her face as she supported herself against the slab - her back heaving as her body shook, drained from the exertion.

"Plasma?" prodded Jade, concern written in her deep black eyes. "Plasma, are you well? Is something wrong?"

"No" said the crystalline woman, breathlessly "No I...I'm fine. It's just...she's gone - Silver. She's gone...it's just me now." Raising her head up, she let her pink hand fall away to reveal tears streaming down her smiling face. "It's me; Plasma."

Adulation and praise were heaped upon the newborn villainess as the assembled Foxes rushed to her side, swooning over their new sister they embraced her. Overcome with pride, the new being's delighted mother stood back and took in the heartwarming scene, allowing her girls their moment of felicitation before stepping into the fray. Parting her loyal Foxes, Vanessa hugged her "child", overjoyed both that her creation was now fully alive, and that the world would no longer suffer the existence of Silver Fox.

Warmly holding her creation's face in her gloved hands, Vanessa smiled lovingly with teary eyes. "No" she said "Not 'Plasma' - not anymore. You are not some experiment; you are a living breathing person, and you deserve your own name. From now on, you will be...Crystal. Crystal Fox!"

The name was whispered and cooed affectionately by all those surrounding her, inciting another round of praise from the congregation. The celebration would be short lived however as one by one, the villains noticed Butterscotch Fox struggling to pull herself to her feet - so carried away were they by the festivities that they nearly forgot she was there.

Scaling the steel pedestal, Butter leaned on the heavy structure, shakily propping herself up with her elbows on the slab. Trembling, she arduously raised her heavy head to behold Dr. Vanessa Payne looming over her, her latex-clad arms sternly crossed, her disciples flanking her on either side.

"Please..." begged the fallen heroine, her eyes filled with shame, "Please let Regan go...I-I'll do anything you want -- anything!"

The sadistic Brit purred as her icy glare swept over her prey. Butterscotch Fox -- the high and mighty superheroine - now groveled before her, and it was everything she hoped it would be. "Backpedalling already, are we? What did I tell you, silly girl? If you want something, you're going to have to pay for it."

Fighting to stay erect, Butter furrowed her brow as she looked sheepishly up at the Englishwoman. "Anything..." she sighed, knowing full well that Vanessa would get her way with or without consent "Anything you want."

Pleased with her prisoner's compliance, Vanessa slid her right hand into her jacket pocket and removed a small device in the style of a pistol. The handle and trigger were the same, but instead of a barrel the nose of the gun featured a short hypodermic needle, with a small vial of green fluid in place of the hammer. "Allow me to present my coup de grâce; a little something I call 'Fox Bane.' When administered to a Monsduggian, this serum will rewrite the patient's genetic code, sterilizing the genes which give you superheoines your fantastic powers. One shot of this, and you'll be as fragile as any mundane human being; no strength, no flight, no healing factor -- and I assure you, it's permanent and irreversible. So here's the bargain; you be my patient zero, and Regan goes scot free." A grin splitting her face from ear to ear, Vanessa held out the injector, offering the poison chalice to Butter. "So...what's it going to be?"

Painfully aware that it made little difference how she answered, Butter understood that Vanessa had this entire ordeal planned down to the last detail. The doctor wanted her to take the serum, and so it would inevitably come to pass - there was never any question. She would take the serum as surely as the sun rose in the east. Accepting the injector with her right hand, the defeated amazon grudgingly brought the tip on the needle to her left arm. With a gulp she pushed the diamentium syringe into her skin and pressed the trigger, emptying the vial into her bloodstream.

Shock immediately took hold as Butter doubled over in agony, blinding pain stabbing her eyes as her muscles spasmed uncontrollably. Her skin burned as if on fire and her nervous system seized as if a lighting storm raged inside her. The beleaguered heroine's mind rended as her DNA violently unzipped, pressure building in her head so tremendously that she feared it would explode. Her anguish at its apex, Butterscotch Fox slipped into unconsciousness, silently grateful for the mercy of a blackout.

Head spinning, muscles aching, Butter awoke face down on the floor unforgiving steel floor, her veins feeling like they just received a transfusion of diesel. Shuddering fiercely, her body felt chilled to the bone as if some brilliant flame within her had been extinguished. With great effort, she managed to slide one arm under her, her head lolling off the floor. One by one her senses slowly returned to her, her vision blurred, her touch numbed. Her hearing as well proved muted, but still functioned well enough to register a gruesome sound; laughter. Rolling her head she looked up to spy the collected villains still towering above her. She must have been out for only moments, though it could easily have been hours. Gingerly propping herself up to her elbows, Butter flinched at the wicked sport her enemies made of her. She had long been accustomed to the praise and affection of her peers, and despite the occasional petty jealousies, was not used to open mockery.

"Stop..." pleaded Butter, her matted hair obscuring her face, green eyes red from tears, "Please stop...stop it!" Her pleas seemed only to embolden the Evil Foxes as their laughter grew into a howl that echoed through the cavernous chamber. "Stop LAUGHING at me!" she wailed amid their mirth. Sobbing, Butter looked around at the spiteful faces, looking desperately for any measure of sympathy, but finding none. However, from among that pack of cackling hyenas Butter glimpsed a lone figure standing at the rear, apart from the rest.

There, draped in the familiar red velvet cloak stood the faceless figure who had observed her in the weakest moments. At her wit's end, Butter's mind harkened back to something Vanessa had said to her over the course of her ordeals. Something about an...employer. Yes - that was it; Vanessa's employer. Bringing all her emotions to bear, Butter unloaded on the figure with all she could muster. "You!" she sobbed, "You did this to me! Who are you? What did I do to deserve this? How can you hate me so much?!"

A girlish giggle escaped from beneath the hood as the figure stepped to the forefront. "Hate you?" came the reply in a familiar voice. The figure brought black-clad hands up to the velvet hood, pulling back the crimson shroud to allow a waterfall of fiery red hair to tumble down her shoulders. Baby-blue eyes glared jubilantly down at Butter, her proud angular features glowing in her moment of triumph. "Stacy darling, I've hated you since the day I was born..." grinned the woman through blood-red lips, "...dear sister!"

"REGAN!" screamed Butter incredulously, "I...I don't understand!"

A malicious smirk twisted the corners Regan's sharp mouth, amused at her sister's naiveté. "I guess that's not too surprising, you never were that bright. You see Stacy, Vanessa never found me - I found her! Do you understand now? Has it sunken into that thick head of yours? I did this to you Stacy...I took your whole life away!"

Just when Butter thought she had nothing left to lose, and that she could fall no further in life, the world kept revealing new depths for her to sink to. Her heart decimated, she lay on the floor speechless for long moments before she could manage to find the words. "But why?! Why would you do this?!"

A dark scowl grew over Regan's gorgeous face as it flushed beet red. "Why?!" she spat, "You have the gall to ask me that? How dare you, you fucking slut! Every ounce of pain in my life is because of you!" Seething with contempt, the beautiful redhead bared down on her sister with a lifetime of bitterness and rage. "Our father married a good woman, but couldn't resist when your whore of a mother flew in out of the sky one day and spread her legs for him. His wife was six months pregnant with me when that monsduggian slut dropped in out of the blue to drop you off at his doorstep. From that moment on, you were the apple of his eye and the center of his universe. He wasn't even there when I was born. Humiliated, my mother abandoned us - unable to bear the shame of raising another woman's bastard! As time went on, Father made the most of you. He had always been an ambitious man, and having a monsduggian daughter secured his standing with the Institute! You were his little princess - his golden goose, and you never had to lift a finger. Anyone who ever met you instantly fell head over heels for you. I on the other hand couldn't get the time of day. No matter how many awards I won, no matter how many degrees I earned, no matter how many millions I made it was never enough. Do you have any idea what it's like to be invisible, Stacy? Do you have any idea what it's like to work twice as hard only to get noticed half as much? Do you have any idea what it's like to find out that the boy you set your heart on only went out with you to get close to your sister?!"

Agog at Regan's revelation, Butter stuttered for words. "I...I'm sorry, Regan! I...I never knew!"

"Of course not!" snapped her indignant sibling, "You'd have to stop thinking about yourself for five fucking seconds! Well it's over, Stacy -- it's over! You're done leeching off the world like a fucking parasite!

"B-but sister!" sobbed Butter as she neared hysterics, Regan's every word a dagger in her wounded heart, "I-I-I love you! I...always looked out for you! Everything I endured, all of this - this was for you! I tried to save you!"

Regan's face turned as cold and hard as stone. "When Stacy? When did you try to save me? Was it when you gave me up? Was it when you wanted to cum so bad that you threw me under a bus? You don't love me, Stacy - you love getting off. You love it so much you'd sacrifice your own family. You're sick, Stacy - sick in the head! Sex has always been your drug of choice, and you sold me for a fix!

Butter searched desperately for some excuse, some defence as tears streamed down her face - but she could find no justification for her deplorable weakness.

Her heart feasting on her sister's anguish, Regan allowed a satisfied grin to creep up her face. "You're a waste of a life, Stacy. But you're just a symptom of a larger problem, a problem we intend to rectify. From now on society will look up to real heroes, not a bunch of stupid, spoiled whores! You'll be recognised for the worthless trash you are, and your name will be spat out as a curse! The people will forget you, sister, and a new breed of Foxes will take this world back from the pigs who think they own it! History will remember us, Stacy! They'll remember me..." Casting her heavy cloak aside, Regan stood proudly as Butter beheld her sister clad in a form-fitting outfit of black and red latex adorned with a Fox symbol on her ample chest - a dark reflection of her own uniform. "They'll remember Scarlet Fox!"

Stunned, Butter looked up at her sister, no longer the wallflower she remembered. The former waif now boasted a strong, lean body, and full - her modest bust now generous, her hourglass figure a masterpiece of curves. As Butter's mind raced to explain this startling transformation, the solution presented itself as Dr. Vanessa Payne took her place at Regan's side, placing her hands affectionately on the Redhead's shoulders.

"I take it you're impressed" gloated the evil genius, "I'm always proud of my work, but I believe this may be my masterpiece. You see, aside from a solid cloning template, your milk also facilitated an unprecedented transplant. Normally such a thing would be impossible, but being sisters your genomes were just similar enough for me to graft your powers onto her."

"The pain was excruciating" hissed Regan, "But to hurt you like this, Stacy, I'd move mountains!"

"And so the world is set to rights" chimed Vanessa, "The heroic Scarlet Fox becomes a media darling when she brings her own murderous sister to justice. She inherits your fame and adoration, and you become a national disgrace!"

"Face it, Stacy" crowed Regan "I'm the hero of this story..." A smile split her face as she turned her attention to Vanessa, the redhead slipping her arm around the Englishwoman's waist, eyeing her hungrily. "...I even got the girl!" Bringing Vanessa's mouth to hers, the two women embraced passionately, their hands caressing the other's beautiful body as their tongues massaged each other lustfully.

Her very soul shattered by the image, Butter erupted into an inhuman shriek as she looked upon her own beloved sister in the arms of the monster who had made her last few weeks a living nightmare. Burying her head in her arms, Butter wept as she lay on the grated floor still wet and sticky from her lovemaking. They had made a ruin of her life and gleefully rubbed her face in the ashes. She had lost everything that made her life worth living - and what good was life when everything else was taken away? Her back heaving, she struggled to pick her head up and beseech her tormentors for mercy.

"Finish it..." she begged, sobbing "Finish it...just kill me!"

"Kill you?" chuckled Regan, pulling herself away from her English lover, "Whoever said we were going to kill you? No no, sister dear - you're not getting off that easily. No, Stacy. You will suffer, as I have suffered. But I am not without mercy, so there will be a place for you in our new world - and it will be face down in the gutter!"

A sharp pain stabbed at Butter's scalp as Crystal Fox yanked the heroine off the floor by her hair, lifting her up and dumping her on the steel slab of the pedestal. Laying there on her back, Butter fearfully looked around at the faces smiling maliciously at her. What more could they take from her? She wondered. How could they drag her any lower? Accordingly, Ebon Fox slinked her way to the forefront of the group, the empty husk of American Fox crawling loyally behind at the end of her chain.

"You see Butter” grinned Regan, “we set out to destroy your entire life. We've already taken your present and your future, and now finally we'll take your past! We knew that no matter what deep dank hole we threw you into, you'd still cling to the idea that you're worth a damn - and that's something we just couldn't allow. So instead, dear little Ebon will rewrite your entire life - filling your head with abuse and neglect. You'll finally have the life you should've had...the life you deserve. But don't worry - we'll leave a little piece of you that still remembers. Brick by brick she'll wall you up in the back of your mind so that you see and hear and feel everything, but completely powerless stop it...just conscious enough to perceive the bars of your cage. And when she's done, we'll drop you off in some cesspool to live out your life in misery - we've already got a family set up for you in Arkansas. And there you'll stay, forever beating your fists against the inside of your skull - screaming to get out!"

Supremely satisfied, Regan stepped back, curled up to Vanessa, and waited with baited breath for the grand finale. Taking her cue, Ebon descended upon Butter, the heroine trying feebly to push back the gothic villainess as she cradled her in her pale arms. Her dark figure blotted out the heavy overhead lights and stared deeply into Butters eyes as she spoke in a sweet melodious voice.

"Your mother was a junkie who got knocked up by her dealer. No sooner did she pop you out, than she dropped you with her deadbeat brother and fucked off to Las Vegas where she promptly OD'd in the back of a porno theatre."

"No!" refuted Butter, Ebon's voice reverberating inside her skull, "That's not true!"

"Your uncle resented being stuck with the responsibility, and told you that you were stupid and worthless, and you believed him. When you were nineteen your uncle married a woman named Gina, who had just gone from being 'good-looking' to 'looking good for her age.' She was always drunk and jealous of your youth and beauty -- and she wouldn't keep her hands to herself."

"No! Stop it!" Butter screamed as she began to literally lose herself in Ebon's deep green eyes "Stop! Somebody help me!"

"At twenty-one you'd had enough, and grabbed a bus to Los Angeles with only the clothes on your back. At the bus station you met a nice man named Tyler who bought you lunch and told you that you could stay with him until you got on your feet. He took you to his apartment where three other girls slept on a dirty mattress on the floor."

"Please, Regan -- don't hurt me like this!" Butter cried, feeling Ebon's lies become the truth. "Don't send me away!"

"Tyler was a drug dealer - and one day the police raided his apartment while you were cutting his cocaine. You got sent up for three years in a maximum security prison where iron-pumping diesel dykes passed your ass around like currency. When you finally got out, you had no money and no place to go, so you went down on every trucker this side of the Mississippi to hitch-hike your way back to that hellhole you ran away from. Back to the uncle that put his cigarettes out on you, and the aunt whose kisses taste like stale beer - because 'better the devil you know than the devil you don't.'"

"Liar...!" moaned Butter, her resolve fading as she felt Ebon's fingers creep deeper into her mind. "That's a lie..."

"And there you'll stay, because you'll never let the big bad world get you ever again. The walls of that shithole will be your prison, and in time it will be your tomb as decades from now when your face is withered and your tits sag down to your knees, you'll die there -- ugly, fat and alone!"

The deed nearly done, Butter lay motionless in Ebon's arms, the psychic's haunting words sounding increasingly distant as the world around her seemed to slip further and further away. A thin pale finger brushed aside a lock of Butter's blonde hair as the petite goth smiled warmly down on her subject.

"Goodnight, Butterscotch Fox..." cooed Ebon as she leaned down to kiss her gently and sweetly with her black lips, "...Goodbye."

And with that, Butterscotch Fox closed her eyes for the last time.

The evening was humid, and the air was filled with echoes of the bustling nightlife of Rio de Janeiro. A French window stood ajar, allowing a hot breeze to blow through the hotel suite while pouring moonlight over the rumpled clothes strewn across the floor. The luxurious bed was dressed with exquisite red satin sheets (now disheveled) beneath which laid the two architects of the Institute's demise; Regan - the newly minted Scarlet Fox - and Dr. Vanessa Payne.

The two women lay curled towards each other, their brows touching, their faces inches apart. This was to be their night of celebration, but now as the two lovers lay in the afterglow, Vanessa could tell by Regan's demeanor that something troubled her as the redhead refused to meet her eyes, her brow furrowing faintly.

"What's wrong, precious?" fussed the Englishwoman, her bare hand on Regan's cheek.

"My whole life I've been so angry" said Regan wistfully, "getting even with that vapid bitch was my reason for being, and now with that finished I don't know what to do. There's this large part of my life that was filled with nothing but hatred, and now...now there's just this empty hole inside me. Even with her gone, nothing will ever undo what she did." Regan's face soured as she felt bitter tears well up in her eyes. "I hate her!" she said ruefully as she spun away from Vanessa to rage at the darkness. "I hate her so much!"

Placing a hand on her paramour's shoulder, Vanessa tenderly rolled Regan back to face her, wrapping her arms around her body and soothingly running a slim hand over her fiery hair. "Regan" she said. "What you've done today is going to change the world. A lesser woman would have been selfish and killed her sister in cold blood just to satisfy her own vendetta. You rose above all of that and made a difference because you were big enough to love a world that didn't love you back. Because of you, no little girl will ever again grow up wishing she were pretty instead of smart. You are the strongest, bravest, cleverest most beautiful woman I have ever known..." Looking into Regan's cool blue eyes, Vanessa peered deeply into her partner's soul, and heard herself say the words "I love you."

The two women lay in silence for what seemed like an eternity as those three little words hung in the air. Vanessa had not meant to say what she did, but swept up in the moment, they just fell out. Not moving a muscle, not even breathing, Vanessa wished with all her heart that she could pluck those words out of the air and put them back in her mouth - but the deed was done.

What attracted Regan to the brilliant Englishwoman was the fact that they shared the same pain. They were both of them jaded, their idealism crushed by a world that had hurt them too many times. And for this reason, Regan knew just how much it took for Vanessa to say those words.

"I...I love you" whispered Regan, her voice trembling with emotion. "I love you."

Vanessa and Regan's eager mouths found each other as a wellspring erupted within the two women, sending tears flowing freely down their cheeks. Their hearts beat in unison as their breasts pressed between them, the lovers holding each other tightly for fear that this dream would evaporate into the aether. And there, Scarlet Fox and Dr. Vanessa Payne entwined their bodies as passion took them both, their plans for the Institute and the new world order seeming worlds away, content in this moment to stay there forever – safe and warm and loved.

Elsewhere, thousands of miles away, a shabby, run-down cabin sat at the end of a barren dirt road. Inside, amid the sticky heat of a muggy Arkansas night, a sad young woman dreamed fitfully in her baby tee and booty shorts, having cried herself to sleep beneath the fetid covers of her grimy cot. Certain her aunt Gina would visit her room tonight, she retired early, hoping as she always did that finding her asleep, Gina might leave her be. Subdued in her restless sleep, she did not hear the rusty doorknob squeak as it turned, nor did she see the vaguely feminine shadow in the doorway. Not until she felt the leathery skin of wrinkled fingers creep across her body did come to awareness. And somewhere, hidden inside that girl's pretty blonde head, somewhere deep within the labyrinth of her mind, Butterscotch Fox was screaming.

-THE END-

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMHO, one of the best heroine peril stories I've read. I love how each of the heroines is totally defeated in their own special way.
batgirl_brandy_wayne
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Without a doubt, my favorite superheroine story I have ever read! Second place is not even close! The detail and the plot of this story all make such perfect sense, and is wrote in a way you can visualize every moment! I was so glad to find, in the heat of the story, everything had a purpose in the end in terms of the plot! The heroines become the villains in a way, while the villains become saviors! Such a great twist!

American Fox's torment, having to live through so many different scenarios in her mind was nothing short of brilliant! I could have read an entire story evolving around just her torment and defeat!

Silver Fox, having her body and mind taken over by another while she is dragged through the mud, experiencing every evil deed along the way was horrific to think about! And then basically growing the only useful part of a man just as a means to torture and please others made the character an easy read!

And Violet Fox, the betrayal she suffered only to realize the truth of the situation was the ultimate defeat in my eyes though Butter was the focus of the story. We all have been used and betrayed but never in a way that helped us become better or who we were meant to be!

In the end, the meaning of the entire ordeal was perfect! The puppet master, though predicable I believe, could not have been placed any better! Her means for all of this was justice and had a purpose you agreed with! Society judges women by looks rather than what they have to offer. The way the plan was carried out, so evil and cold with a dark twist only makes the story more of a master piece!

If we had to rank this on a 5 star scale, I'd give it a 10! Bravo!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Loved this when I read on Mr X, inspired me to steal his universe and do my own writing.

Which turned out well cause Frenemy then comissioned and told me about this art piece!
Attachments
fox_hunt_by_legendarysid-d9g61bk.jpg
fox_hunt_by_legendarysid-d9g61bk.jpg (303.92 KiB) Viewed 10693 times
batgirl_brandy_wayne
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If only people would be willing to roleplay with such detail and story telling they write stories with, my life would be amazing!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

On the upside I've seen Frenemy lurking here once or twice, maybe he'll pop out a new story or two
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really enjoyed this. A lot of the stories on this board are GREAT but ... Go on forever. This was relatively quick by comparison while being incredibly detailed, which I appreciate. Sometimes in the wrong hands a SHIP story can read like a grocery list. "Here's the sex scene! And now the unmasking! The end? Maybe!" But I felt like this had a nice structure that, sure, checked those boxes off, but took it's time and got into the minds of the characters in a way that's not often seen.

Very much looking forward to future stories by the author and hope it won't be too long of a wait before we get another one.
abbasngd
Neophyte
Neophyte

[For anyone who enjoyed the... er, "sequel" posted here, it was apparently some kind of advertising bot that ripped the story wholesale from a completely different forum. Terribly sorry it took this long for us to get around to addressing it. -- Ed.]
HeroineMark
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wow. Just... wow!

That is certainly one of the most diabolical schemes I have ever encountered, and Butter's complete destruction--not just physically, but mentally and psychologically--was a malicious joy to take in. :-)