“Wonder Cassidy” From Dream Maker The Rye

General discussions about superheroines!
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Cassidy, sexy as F WW costume, bear hug, chloro, bondage. Yes, yes, yes, and YES!

Absolutely ecstatic, this looks all kinds of hot, thank you Rye.

Cassidy in that costume, enduring peril upon peril, is a dream come true.

Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-23-300x167.jpg
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-23-300x167.jpg (7.49 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-9-300x167.jpg
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-9-300x167.jpg (8.48 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-8-300x167.jpg
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-8-300x167.jpg (7.74 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-20-300x167.jpg
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-20-300x167.jpg (9.55 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
http://theryefilms.com/category/news/
Attachments
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-27-300x167.jpg
Rye-Wonder-Cassidy-27-300x167.jpg (9.39 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

And pantyhose! Cant wait!
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Mamooche24 wrote:And pantyhose! Cant wait!
Appreciated apparel, considered part of the costume, so while not specifically mentioned, definitely an item included in the " sexy as F WW costume " remark.

In regards to the "can't wait". I hope Cassidy's amorous admirer gets the can't wait desires, only after repeatedly fondling and caressing Wonder Cassidy's hot body and sexy legs.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Rye and Cassidy should team up to do an ultimate shoot of Cassidy as Supergirl and as Wonder Woman in which some serious sexual peril occurs. No need for any nudity, but a lot of implied sex and whatnot. The incentive would be that this video would be the only one with such content and could sell for $80-100. I know I would buy it.
And of course granted, I would prefer a much less expensive deal, but as Cassify doesn't seem interested in the sexual element, perhaps the enticement of a big payout might make this dream of so many of her fans possible. Just a thought.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Arcane
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Great thought.

Also, maybe the aforementioned situation as a custom. How many fans with $100 would it take.

A non specific custom, we'd leave it to Rye, with this the foundation to work from. "Cassidy as Supergirl and as Wonder Woman in which some serious sexual peril occurs. No need for any nudity, but a lot of implied sex"

I would only add, simulated sex with no nudity. Thrusting with reactions equals a definite contribution.
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I can't wait for this to release as well as the Imperia movie. Nevertheless, I wish there was a little variety in the peril. It appears all will have an "Arms Overhead" whipping scene.