Up-and-Coming Writers

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

Who (in recent years) would you recommend as a writer of interesting Super Heroine in Peril fan fiction? Why would you recommend him or her? When did you first discover this writer's material? How would you classify this writer's work (edge, gory, mild, satirical, etc.)? Where can you find this writer's material?

Thanks,
Zeta (Lair Librarian)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ZC,

Thanks for posing this question,it's a shame but no surprise no one has answered you. There are so many stories that get thousands of views and are barely commented on, their authors left wondering if they've made any impact with anyone at all. No wonder then the readers are equally quiet when it comes to their opinions on writers as well.

I really hope this thread gains some traction with the readers so we can really find out what is working for them and create work they are more likely to read. Unfortunately it seems readers don't realise the enormous value of even the smallest comment to us writers - please it only takes a minute to type a short message and may make the difference between someone you like giving up writing or carrying on.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

ZC As this seemed a generic question I HAVE COPIED IT TO THE MAIN STORY SECTION also
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MrBunny
Neophyte
Neophyte

About the feedback thing (or lack of it) it's more a general issue I think, not just with written superheroine material. Most people just don't take the time to post comments. Looking at my DeviantArt page, there are 1200 watchers, and it's usually the same 20 ppl that take the time to give some feedback. I find myself being lazy in that department as well (should shape up really), even though I post material myself and really appreciate feedback, even negative comments if they're somewhat constructive.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I want to say that the work on Paraclete story by Sstone and Releqy has been excellent. The plotting by this collaborative team and the detailed descriptions of the fight scenes have been terrific. I would like to see some more sexual peril involved but that's just my taste. Still in all, with their skills, I hope to see a lot more down the line from this wonderful new pair of writers. :thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Get Your Exxon
Henchman
Henchman

I recommend Girl of Steel. Echoes of Destruction http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=25881 is one of the best stories of late. Though graphic, it's well written and left me wanting more, which is how I judge these things.

In terms of feedback, it seems people are more engaged with vids, which makes sense. If others, however, have recommendations I'm always looking for new writers. Marvel/DC doesn't matter as long as there is peril accompanying the action.
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

As you might have figured out, part of the reason behind this post is so that I can recruit talent for The Wizard's Lair Story Archive. I've got quite a few promising hopefuls. So please keep them coming in this post and the one in the general story discussion forum.

=D