Heroineperil.com status update

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

As many of you are aware,or not aware, heroineperil.com has been out of the update loop for awhile. It's been a combination of merchant processor issues,issues with my editor and other things that have slowed things down. However I am hopefully going to be putting up newcomer Kendal Lee's custom video early in 2016 and have another custom that was shot with Niki Lee Young that I have permission to post. I'm working on trying to get new,fresh faces to the website and varying the content from the usual stuff that I have now down to non nude,peril heavy PG 13. I'm also working on getting a blockbuster two model shoot set for next year but until a date is finalized I'm keeping it under wraps. Just wanted to let board members know that I'm not dead and will hopefully be returning soon
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hey, good luck fella and thanks for all you do for the fetish.
Merry Christmas
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Agree with tallyho, here. You do great stuff, Valik10, though I won't object to PG-13 peril. I do hope you keep around favorites of mine such as Danielle Trixie and Kobe Lee. That having been said, I welcome newcomers, too.

Good luck, merry Christmas, and looking forward to your return.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Merchant processing is a big headache. I hate Visa.
cdale5150
Neophyte
Neophyte

I strongly urge you to reconsider the non-nude PG-13 videos. I am a fan of your work and have bought many of your vids but if you take away the nudity it kinda kills it for me. Please don't change !!!!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

If you read the post I said that I'll be mixing it up with some PG 13 non nude material. Never mentioned or have no plans to abandon nudity
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

I find the heroines in your videos are too mouthy. Very disrespectful to the guy who's job is to beat them. I want to see you start beheading the models your videos.