Golden Desires of Gold Lust (KendraJames.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The crimson-haired Caped Crusader known as Batwoman is on the scene and ready for another round of crime-fighting! This time, she's cornered the gorgeous golden blonde known only as Gold Lust, a lovely nymph who's beauty is matched by her passion for all things golden. Gold Lust has just stolen a string of gold pearls from a well-known jewelry store and after Batwoman tracks her down to her lair, she's determined to bring the statuesque gold beauty in for her theft. However, Batwoman may find that task extremely difficult...especially when she gets strange sensations every time she's near Gold Lust...sensations that she can't begin to control...
BatwomanBath.wmv_snapshot_00.25_[2015.11.10_12.56.28].jpg
BatwomanBath.wmv_snapshot_00.25_[2015.11.10_12.56.28].jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Pros:

-Man, there are so many great things to say about this wonderful work of art, I don't know where to begin! Let me start first by saying that this script was an absolute masterpiece! Very well thought out and creative to boot. Fantastic dialogue and great camerawork, good transitions between scenes and excellent editing also make this story a treat to watch.

-Fantastic acting from the fetish models in this story also. Kendra James once again puts on a very convincing performance with her portrayal of the crimson-haired crime-fighter Batwoman. This time, Batwoman finds herself at the mercy of a villainess who doesn't need to use force, violence or even deception and trickery to subdue her adversaries.

-Kendra picked a wonderful fetish model for the part of Gold Lust. Candleboxx is without a doubt one of the loveliest fetish models I've ever scene and everything about her in this is just...EROTIC! Her outfit, the way she moves and presents herself, her playful and sensual demeanor...the way she smiles pretty when the camera is on her. I was just melting away with lust upon watching her performance in this...Candleboxx looks like a woman who should be posing in a 'Playboy' magazine, that's how damned gorgeous she is!

The best part of Candleboxx's character is that Gold Lust has a special ability to make people go mad with lust everytime they attempt to touch her or when she touches them. And Candleboxx clearly enjoyed being the focus of Kendra's attentions every time they made contact with each other. The fun part was when Kendra releases Candle, she snaps out of her lustful urges temporarily and Candleboxx is just grinning from ear to ear. Candle even uses this power to do naughty things like unzip Batwoman's outfit, steal her utility belt from her...she even unmasks Batwoman! (I'll come back to more on this scene in a moment)
BatwomanBath.wmv_snapshot_04.53_[2015.11.10_12.58.21].jpg
BatwomanBath.wmv_snapshot_04.53_[2015.11.10_12.58.21].jpg (23.4 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
-The fetishes that they engaged in this were fabulous as well. Both models strip each other out of their costumes, they share a kiss or two and Kendra makes Candleboxx have an orgasm via a hitachi vibrator! Such passionate eroticism and sensuality...it was just oh so delicious to watch.

-Kendra plays with the outcome of this story a great deal, leaning towards one side losing and then drawing back towards the possibility that the other side could win. That really made me smile because it showed the heroine trying to resist her sexual pleasures but then giving into them and she just couldn't help herself.

-Going back to the acting for a moment, the dialogue in this was top notch! My favorite part was Kendra's reaction every time she touched Candle. For example:

Batwoman (mad with lust upon touching Gold Lust): OMG! I just wanna f*ck you so bad! All I wanna do is rip off that suit and touch your titties! I wanna piss on your chest!

The moment Kendra said those things, I fell out of my chair crowing with laughter cause I totally did not see that coming! :lol: I was like, 'what the hell was that?' The scene wasn't just funny, it was totally erotic and Kendra pulled off the 'crazed lust' routine oh so well in this! She's telling Gold Lust how she wants to stick her face in her cunt, she begs to be kissed by her to be f*cked by her, begging her to let her kiss her feet and suck on her toes. This is hands down top notch acting from Kendra and the way she switches back and forth between crazed lust and regaining her composure was just sweeeeeet!

The part that I really enjoyed though was Batwoman's unmasking! I was like, "Oh no! Kate's identity has been exposed!" Kate is in a panic, but Gold Lust is equally shocked upon learning that Batwoman is actually Kate. (For some reason though, Candleboxx was calling her Kat Connors, instead of Kathy Kane or Kate Kane, but oh well). The moment Gold Lust learns of Batwoman's identity though she quickly puts her back under her control with her 'Midas touch' so she can seduce her some more:

Gold Lust (while mounting Kate with hormonal lust in her eyes): Kate Connors...oh, I've wanted to f*ck you for so long!

With that quote right there, you can tell that Gold Lust has a great interest in Batwoman after learning who she really is. Not only is Gold Lust infatuated with Kate, the writers made sure that this scene leads straight to some more sexual activity. The way they made it built up to this point was just ingenious and Gold Lust's powers made Batwoman's being subdued all the more real and believable. I don't know who wrote this story, but they definitely deserve a lot of recognition for it.
Batwoman unmasked!wmv_snapshot_05.06_[2015.11.10_13.27.10].jpg
Batwoman unmasked!wmv_snapshot_05.06_[2015.11.10_13.27.10].jpg (18.41 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
-A happy happy, joy joy ending folks! Won't say how it ends, but let's just say that the way Kendra ended this story, it left me with a big smile on my face.

Final Outcome

Though there was one con in the vid, the rest of the it was fabulous. Kendra really struck gold (no pun intended) when she created this story and I was truly amazed and absolutely blown away by this fantastic work of art that she put together! With stories like this and her portrayal of Batwoman, Kendra is truly worthy of wearing the cape and cowl of the crimson Caped Crusader! I hope she brings Candleboxx to reprise her role as Gold Lust if they do any future vids together too.

Final Score for 'Golden Desires of Gold Lust': a whopping 10 out of 10!

*Kendra, you truly impress me! Keep up the phenomenal work! :thumbup:
BatwomanBath.wmv_snapshot_01.10_[2015.11.10_12.57.32].jpg
BatwomanBath.wmv_snapshot_01.10_[2015.11.10_12.57.32].jpg (24.78 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I liked the ending.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:I liked the ending.
As did I Dazzle1, as did I. Gold Lust was an interesting villainess that Kendra created and Candleboxx was wonderful for playing her. I hope they bring her back for more adventures.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'