The Battle For Earth - Solaria

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

I just bought this and have watched the first 10 minutes or so, but now Im running late, but I cant wait to see the rest, this is awesome!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

redmanx wrote:I just bought this and have watched the first 10 minutes or so, but now Im running late, but I cant wait to see the rest, this is awesome!
Sounds like an interesting vid. Keep me updated...I'm curious to know what you loved about this vid as I may want to check it out.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

Tonight I watched the rest of this awesome production; the beat down is of epic proportions as the incredibly sexy Gigi Allens as Solaria fights for her life against 2 villains; Solaria is weakened by numerous C Busts but continues to fight, but defeat eventually comes and the villains indulge themselves with the beaten Solarias stunning body, and why not? The fighting is well choreographed, though Solaria could have been thrown around a bit more, but Gigi Allens carries them off excellently, as did the actors playing the villains. As somebody who likes a the fighting/beat down probably more than sex, unless humiliation is included, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie!